Monday, June 26, 2006

Patch's Tale

Abby is with Jack. She tells him she is glad he is back. He apologizes for what he has done to her. Jack writhes in pain. Abby offers him meds and he refuses. She says she knows something that will make him feel better and leaves.

Kayla tells Patch she will tell him everything he wants to know about his life. PatchNickSteve doesn't know where to start. Kayla does, "What happened the day you supposedly died?" He has a blurry flashback. She begs him to tell her what he remembers. He asks if she is sure. Yes.

Jennifer and Frankie talk about Jack. Frankie knows it has reopened emotions in Jack, "What does all this mean for us?"

"What do you want it to mean for us," asks Jennifer.

Lucas and Sami argue. Lucas is certain something is going on. He tells Austin, "The only reason she is so anxious is she has done something wrong. When you find out what it is you will kick her to the curb."

Hope tells Patrick they need to talk about their future. Bo looks on. Shawn rushes in, "I have a good idea what happened here." He turns to Bo, "This is all your fault."

Mimi asks if Shawn is sure he wants to get into this right now. Shawn is sure. He and Bo go outside. Shawn tells Bo to leave Hope alone.

Abby brings JJ in to see Jack. "Is that my little boy," asks Jack.

"No, it's my cabbage Patch doll."

Jack asks if JJ remembers him. JJ stands mute. Jack tells him how much he has missed him.

Frankie has always wanted for Jennifer to be happy. Jennifer knew he would say something wonderful like that. Frankie tells her he won't stand in her way if she wants Jack back. Jennifer apologizes for being so insensitive to Frankie. She tells him she meant every word of her vows, "I want to love and cherish you for all the Days Of Our Lives. I am your wife. I am." Kiss.

Patch says he can tell Kayla what he remembers, "Things come back in quick flashes. The first memory I have is waking up in this dirty motel room. Dizzy, disoriented, you know – normal. It was like a hangover. I was sick. I didn't know where I was. I didn't know who I was. I knew I'd been through something pretty rough and I was lucky to be alive.

Lucas continues with the verbal diarrhea, "Sami has a closet full of wedding dresses. The last time she wanted to elope it was because she had done something wrong. If she is willing to give up a big wedding she is up to something. She knows you will change your mind as soon as you find out what she has done."

Austin says, "You have no idea what she has done. This isn't fair. Don't make your issues mine."

"You don't believe she is hiding something major," asks Lucas.

"No."

"Then I just have to prove it," says Perry Mason." He makes a call, "Lexie this is Lucas. I need you to come to Sami's apartment to clear something up."

Jack bounces JJ and asks him for words of wisdom. JJ fusses. Abigail wants to know more about his disease. She wants to educate herself and maybe help him. "I know why you are here," says Abby, "God heard my prayers and sent you home."

Jennifer and Frankie. She tells him she feels a huge responsibility to Jack. She really needs to be there for him. Frankie understands. She asks him if it will be hard for him to play second fiddle to Jack through all of this. Frankie stares.

Hope asks Mimi to check on Bo and Shawn and make sure they aren't killing each other. After Mimi leaves, she asks Patrick what he and Bo were talking about. "We were talking about you," says Patrick, "Bo told me something but I'd like to hear it form you. He said you were getting back together. Is that true?"

Shawn and Bo argue. Bo tells Shawn maybe he will understand better after he has been married more than a couple of weeks. Shawn says, "What? You're screwing up your marriage and now you wanna be a smart ass about mine? Here you are lying to Mom over and over again."

"I hated lying to your mom," says Bo, "Zack's death destroyed both of us. I knew the truth would kill her. Giving Chelsea my car and lying to Hope about it are mistakes I will always regret. It was my responsibility to tell her the truth when I knew she was strong enough."

"Your tampering with the video is just another in a log list of betrayals," says Shawn.

"I had nothing to do with that," says Bo, "I love your mother and will do everything I can to get her back. It's good you are so protective of your mom, but I have lost my son and I could lose the woman I have loved all my life. I'm going through hell right now, Shawn. You might try to understand that."

Prevuze

Shawn says, "I know exactly how it feels to lose the love of your life. Believe me, I know how that feels. Take some advice and get along with your life without us."

Mimi, Phillip and Belle soak it all in. Mimi is tortured by Shawn's words. She gets up and runs out. Belle starts to go after her, but Phillip stops her. He looks in Shawn's direction and says, "You bastard, you are still in love with my wife."

Kayla asks Patch to tell her more. He has no idea how he wound up in the motel room. He found a wallet with $500 in it. The only other thing was a Nick Stockton ID. He had no memories, so he went to the address on the ID. It was in a rundown section of Cincinnati. The motel room looked upscale compared to this place. Someone ambushed him at the house.

Lucas says he had to leave a message for Lexie, but being a doctor she will no doubt check her messages soon. This gives Sami a little reprieve. Austin asks what Lexie has to do with this. Sami flashes back to her conversation with Lexie at the church – now it's Lexie's turn to ruin her life. Sami says she knows what is going on with Lucas. He is jumping to the wrong conclusion. She says they were fighting about Lexie cheating on Abe and that was all. She tells Austin she is lucky to have him. She thanks him for his trust.

Mimi runs into the storeroom crying and remembers Shawn's words. She storms out.

Phillip asks Belle, "Did you know?"

Belle insists, "He is upset and lashing out."

Phillip says, "He said the love of his life."

"We used to love each other," says Belle.

"He didn't say used to," says Phillip, "He is supposed to be in love with Mimi and not you. Judging by the way she ran out, I'm not sure she is committed to their marriage."

Shawn and Bo continue to argue. Shawn hopes Hope finds someone who can love her, "Patrick has been there for her since you went AWOL."

Patrick flashes back to making love with Hope. She asks what he is thinking about. "I was thinking about the wonderful night we spent together. I was wondering if it meant as much to you as it did to me."

Jennifer thanks Frankie for being understanding. Frankie hugs Jennifer and says, "You need anything, I am here. You know that, right?"

Abby takes JJ to his crib. Jack stays in his. He gets up and staggers to the window. He opens it, takes a breath of fresh air and sees Frankie and Jennifer down there. He goes back inside, stumbles to the bed and stares.

Patch doesn't know what happened next. He woke up in the hospital with a bunch of "bluecoats" standing over him. Flashback. The cop tells him he was lucky the neighbors called 911. They found his wallet but there was no money in it. He told the cops he couldn't remember anything. They asked him more questions and left. That was it. He had no idea who he was or what he did. After a while he stopped tormenting himself – he gave up watching DOOL. He tried to put together a life. The people at the hospital helped him, so he decided to go to work there.

Lucas says Austin may believe Sami but he isn't buying it. Sami insists he doesn't know her at all. He says he knows her better than she thinks he does. When they were trapped at Doom, Sami practically admitted Lexie had something on her. Sami says Lucas is twisting her words. Lucas keeps it up, "When you screw up, you don't lie. You fess up and ask for forgiveness. Tell us. What does she have on you?"

Austin opens the door. He believes Sami. He asks Lucas to go.

Bo... Brainchild... Blather... Bo insists he loves them all.

"Some more than others," says Shawn.

"You got that right," says Bo, "You, your mom and Zack. You are the family I have loved and wanted my whole life. But I have a hell of a lot to make up to Chelsea."

"No," says Shawn, "She has things to make up for. Not that she would try. When I got in trouble with the law you wanted me to pay. You were right. And now all you want to do is protect Chelsea. Actions speak louder than words. Your actions are not of love."

Bo says, "You don't understand the horrible position I am... my daughter killed my son. I had to help my wife make it through. Chelsea needed me too."

"You turned your back on the rest of your family," says Shawn.

"I don't know what to say," says Bo, "Maybe with time you'll understand."

"I don't have that any more," says Shawn, "I don't want anything to do with you ever again. Let's leave it at that."

"Live my life without you and your mom," asks Bo, "I won't do that."

"It's too late," says Shawn, "I have to go find Mimi."

He leaves and walks up to Phillip and Belle. He starts to ask if they know where Mimi is. If ever a look said 'shut up,' it's the one Phillip gives Shawn. Shawn stops in mid-sentence and continues his search.

"It's awful what's happening to his family," says Belle.

"It's going to be worse," says Phillip, "Mimi will leave him. He is still in love with you. When she breaks it off and he comes crawling back and begging you to be with him, what are you going to do?"

Shawn finds Mimi. She blubbers, "You want Belle? You can have her. I want a divorce!"

Hope tells Patrick their night of unbridled passion meant a lot to her. Bo comes in and asks if she feel better. Hope is civil. Dr. Stewart walks in. She says there is nothing wrong with Hope, "Wooziness... fatigue... these are all normal signs associated with pregnancy." A giant lead balloon crashes in the middle of the room.

Jack staggers downstairs. People get all over him to go back upstairs. He says he is leaving. He wants Patch to take him back to the hospice to die. Patch flashes his car keys to let Jack know he is on board with his decision.

Carrie tells Austin they will leave. Lucas apologies if he hurt Austin. He just didn't want to get burned again. As they go they bump into Dr. Slut. Lexie comes in and asks Lucas and Carrie to stay. She tells them, "I've been waiting a long time for this. You'll want to hear what I have to say."

Sami grimaces.


Previews
========

Jack asks, "What kind of a man would I be if I stick around for that?" Frankie asks, "What kind of a man would you be if you don't?"

Patch tells Kayla, "You're not my wife. Not anymore."

Lexie asks Sami, "Do you want to tell everyone what you did, or should I?" Kate soaks it in.

"Hope asks, "What if this baby isn't yours?" Bo says, "Then Lockhart's a dead man." He whirls around and sucker-punches Patrick. Billie and Hope babble and squeal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just three short scenes between Steve and Kayla? Guess I'll be fast-forwarding through 90% of the show.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone mentioned to me that they had had trouble with the Prevuze site this morning. I see it's true. I left the first comment this morning, and it's no longer there!!

I made the same comment as Bulldog...that if anyone believed Lexi was going to get the news spit out then I have some swampland in Florida to sell them.

My other comment was: Unless Hope is showing the same flat stomach as Belle did at the six months' mark of her pregnancy, how can Bo think the kid is his???!!! Dope haven't been together since Zach's death the day after New Years' Day for pete's sake!!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Dope haven't been together since Zach's death the day after New Years' Day for pete's sake!! '

So.... how many DOOL days is that exactly..... LOL

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So how many DOOL days is that?" HAHAHA

I almost went on to make the same observation. It's probably only been a couple of months if you count actual DOOL days!!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs