Friday, April 28, 2006

Bratslap Redux

Frankie is on the phone with Murray at the Department of Justice asking about SSK XLVIII. He needs to know if the intel on the guy came up. For years, finding a serial killer in Salem has been about the same as playing whackamole at Chuck E. Cheese's... nail one and another pops up. Jennifer remembers talking to Hope about being on the island with Patrick, and of course, asking Jennifer not to tell anyone Patrick is there.

Frankie goes on hold. Jennifer asks him if Patrick matches the profile, "Bo hates Patrick, you know. There is no real evidence."

"He's a con man," says Frankie, "If he did this, not only will he go to prison, but he's also facing the death penalty." Murray comes back. Frankie goes outside for better reception. Jennifer worries about Hope.

Hope waits in her new dress. She opens a drawer and finds a picture of Patrick and Alma, "They look so in love." Jennifer calls. She needs to know something about Patrick.

The brat stands outside Jennifer's house and wonders where Abby is. She listens as Frankie talks to Murray. Frankie asks about aliases. He tells Murray he will snoop around. He hangs up and the brat asks if that was about Patrick. Frankie tells her he fits the description of someone the police are looking for. He asks why the brat is there. She tells him she is waiting for Abby. She didn't want to bother Jennifer so she didn't go inside. Frankie knows she hasn't told her dad the truth. She tells him she has tried but couldn't do it. She wants to do the right thing.

He hands her his phone, "So what's stopping you?"

Lucas thinks someone must have tipped off the cops. Sami remembers doing it. "Hey, I don't know what's going on," she lies. The cop barks orders.

"Neither one of us can afford to be brought in. Let's go," says Lucas.

Austin thinks his investors will freak out if they find out he was involved in this. Carrie says, "And Victor will have Lucas' head and mine on a platter."

Lexie worries about Abe seeing them. Tek says if Abe had treated her right they never would have come there. Abe walks in as they start to bolt.

Austin takes Carrie into the storage room to hide during the drug raid, "I'm sorry I got you into this mess. We'd be in a lot better shape if I didn't have a pocket full of 'ludes, but it's a good thing I swallowed my coke in a plastic bag. It won't be out for a few days."

Carrie thinks they will look everywhere, including the storage room. "Let's pray they don't," he says. He asks if it bothers her when the four of them hang out.

"No," she says, "I want us to be friends. I stayed away from Salem when I thought of seeing you again for the first time."

"I'm glad you didn't," says Austin.

"This is my home," says Carrie, "I don't want to lose you again from my life."

"Me neither."

"Good thing we are still friends," says Carrie, "I wonder if Sami and Lucas got away."

Austin says, "I wouldn't worry about them. Sami would drive Lucas through a sewer to get away. Right now my concern is protecting you."

Sami and Lucas cower as the cops look around. She doesn't want to get caught with Tony's former protégé. He doesn't want to get caught with Stan. He's afraid of losing his job, "Will needs one parent employed since you won't be for long." Sami disagrees about her employment situation, but agrees about Will. She wants to get out of there to save Will any embarrassment.

Tek opens a window and he and Lexie climb out. She drops her bracelet as they go. Blind Abe comes into the room and looks out the window, "I don't believe it."

The brat tells Frankie she can't make the call. She reminds Frankie about that pesky little attorney-client privilege thing.

"That's always tripping me up," says Frankie, "I would have become a doctor, but then I'd have had that stupid Hippocratic oath to deal with." He tells her the truth will come out eventually. She says she needs Bo on her side at the trial. Frankie thinks he can put up a defense that will keep her out of jail.

"OK," says the little snot, "I'll let you make the decision for me. As my lawyer, what's in my best interest? No matter what you say I will do it." Frankie is speechless.

Hope assures Jennifer Patrick is not a fugitive killer, "Bo is always ready to believe the worst about Patrick." Jennifer asks if Patrick has feelings for her. Hope says, "No, all he ever does is to just urge me to give Bo a second chance." Hope tells Jennifer about Alma, "She's dead, but Patrick's heart is taken." Jennifer wants to know why Patrick has blamed himself for her death. Hope dodges the question. Jennifer thinks it seems strange that this awful crime could be committed on that little island. She thinks there must be something Patrick is not telling Hope.

"I am the cop," says Hope, "My intuition tells me he is one of the good guys."

"Jack couldn't stand him and Frankie is suspicious too," says Jennifer.

"Then they are wrong," says Hope, "Patrick deserves better than this."

Jennifer goes for the throat, "So does Bo."

Hope reminds her, "You were with me. You saw him in bed with Billie."

"Can you just talk to him," asks Jennifer.

"It's useless," says Hope, "My marriage is over. Bo has moved on and so have I."

Abe stares, but doesn't see. Oh, the metaphor! . He tells a cop he thought he saw people escape through the window. Abe leaves and the cop finds Lexie's bracelet.

Lexie panics when she finds her bracelet fell off. Tek will identify himself as a cop if the narcs find them. He'll tell them he came to help out, "I'll say I got the call." Meanwhile he gets the urge.

Lucas tells Sami this isn't her fault. He will vouch for her if the cops come. They argue about Will. Sami is worried about how the soccer moms will feel about her. Lucas says, "Well, he's got lacrosse next year. We'll be OK with that as long as he doesn't go to Duke. I don't want to hurt your feelings. Will takes after you in a lot of ways. He's persistent..."

"And if he's told 'no' he is crushed like me," says Sami. A cop walks in. Lucas kisses her as a diversion.

Carrie runs off at the mouth. Austin thinks he hears something outside. He does the world a favor and shuts her up. He thinks the fact they are handcuffed is a sign, "Face it. We really do belong together."

Frankie tells Chelsea this is a moral issue. She tells him she has taken care of that. She has already talked to a priest. She wants to do the right thing, but if that will cost her freedom it might not be best for her, "As my lawyer tell me the truth. Can you promise I won't go to jail if I tell my dad what I have done?"

"No," says Frankie, "I can't."

"Then," she says, "what about your moral issue. You're representing me. You want them to get back together but you're also representing Hope."

"Hope hired Mickey," says Frankie, "I work for Mickey. Our firm has to honor Hope's wishes."

The brat says, "That would help my case if the divorce went through."

Frankie assures her, "I will do the best I can to represent you."

She asks, "As your client, not your niece, what is your advice?"

"Legally?"

"No, doofus, you're my lawyer, so I'm asking you for medical advice."

"I would advise you to not say anything," says Frankie.

"That's what I thought," says the brat, "So I will follow your advice."

Sliced to ribbons by a kid, Frankie says, "This doesn't let you off the hook. It's about decency. If they knew they really didn't want to divorce each other, they would work things out."

Frankie calls Bo. He finds out Bo's at the Cheatin' heart. Armed with that piece of information, the brat decides to text her mom and let her know where he is. She tells Frankie, "It wouldn't look good if I went there would it. Just remember I'm following your advice." Frankie storms back into the house.

Hope insists Bo has moved on. Frankie barges in. He picks up a bull horn and yells into the phone, "Bo is at the Cheatin' heart and Billie is on her way to be with him."

Hope soaks it in. She tells Jennifer, "There you go. See, he's moved on. He's drinking and letting Billie pick up the pieces. Tell Frankie to hurry up with the divorce."

Jennifer hangs up. Frankie says, "I didn't mean for Hope to hear that."

"Maybe you shouldn't have screamed it into the phone, then," says Jennifer. Hugs.

The brat types the message into her cell phone. Abby walks up and asks what she is doing. "I'm just letting Mom know how much Dad needs her right now."

Austin sighs, "I can't get you out of my mind."

"Don't go there," says Carrie, "I'm with Lucas right now."

"Sami will never be you," says Austin, "I will never let her come between us again. I will never bring it up again if that's what you want. I just had to be honest."

"I've always wanted you," says Carrie, "If we're being completely honest, what we had is in the past. There is nothing anyone can do to change that."

The cop ignores the kissing couple. Lucas breaks it off, "We can't do that. I didn't mean that." He tells her he did it because the cop came by. "I noticed you weren't pulling away from me."

Sami asks, "Why didn't you just put your hand over my mouth. I still get to you don't I?"

"Yes you do," admits Lucas, "I still care for you. I'd like to know what's going on between you and Lexie."

Sami says, "The question is what do I have on Lexie."

Lexie and Tek. What an appropriate place for a couple of alley cats to go at it.

Abe asks Jada what's going on. Jada says, "You know I don't tolerate dope in my club. Dopes, yes... dope, no. I swear I don't know. Maybe some other club owner is trying to shut us down."

The cop brings Abe the bracelet. He asks, "Is something wrong? Do you know who it belongs to?" Abe stares.

Jennifer thinks Hope has given up on Bo. Frankie says, "Hope is my client and we have to respect her wishes. All I can do is stall and hope they talk. Bo doesn't want an attorney. He says he doesn't want third parties arguing about their lives."

"I'm sorry," says Jennifer, "You have always been so good to me." Kiss.

Frankie says, "I want to carry you upstairs and make love to you."

Jennifer asks, "Then what's stopping you?"

"The thought of carrying you up those stairs," he chuckles. He hauls her up. Pan in on a picture of the Jackster.

The brat tells Abby Bo and Hope aren't getting back together, "That doesn't mean Bo has to be alone forever, just like your mom."

Abby insists Frankie and her mom are just good friends, "My mom loves my dad. She doesn't belong with Frankie."

"I know how you feel," says the brat, "I want my parents to be together, too. The difference is mine aren't gone."

Abby says, "Mom swears her heart only belongs to Dad."

BratSlap!"Denial is not just a river in Egypt," says the brat, "I've seen her look at Frankie. She's dying to have sex with him if she hasn't already." SLAP! That was good. You'll want to replay that one a few times.

Lexie and Tek come up for air. Lexie can't believe she is blaming Sami for her problems.

"You are a woman who needs love," says Tek, "Nothing wrong with that." He goes back for seconds.

Abe says, "This bracelet looks like one I gave my wife. He hands it to Jada, and she remembers admiring it. "It belongs to me," she says, "Thanks."

Abe mumbles, "I don't know why I thought it belonged to my wife. She wouldn't be in a place like this."

Sami can't tell Lucas what she has on Lexie. Lucas asks, "Why can't you say? Because she has something on you? Is that why?"

"Never mind," says Sami, "If she tells everyone what I've done, I will lose everything. Just like you will lose the most important thing in your life after Will."

"You mean Carrie," he says, "If you do anything to ruin my relationship with Carrie..."

"I know how important Carrie is to you," says Sami, "Austin is my last chance. I won't do anything to ruin it."

Austin says he is trying hard to respect the commitments they have made to other people, "Just know there will always be a large place in my heart for you." Carrie knows. Hot kiss.

Prevuze

Hope finds a picture of Bo in her purse. She stuffs it back in and yells to Patrick, "I'm ready if you are."

The brat is reeling, "Abby, that hurt!"

"I don't appreciate your talking that way about my mom and Frankie," she says.

"It's perfectly natural," says the little snot.

"For some," says Abby, "But my mom isn't like that."

The brat insists, "Your dad is gone."

"She would never betray my dad with Frankie," yells Abby as she storms off.

The brat says, "I feel bad for you, Abs. You're in for a really big shock."

Frank and Jen. Together again. Abby walks in on the mattress dance. YIKES!! FF on Abby's distorted face.


Previews
========

Belle says to Phillip, "The only reason he is doing this is for Mimi, because she can't give him his own biological children... What? What are you looking at?" Mimi excuses herself and walks away from Shawn.

Billie lectures Bo, "Drowning your sorrows in alcohol isn't going to bring your wife back."

Mimi tells herself, "Stop all the lies and pretending right now and tell him the truth." She turns and sees Shawn standing there.

Abby asks, "When did you become such a slut?" Jennifer raises her hand, "Abigail! How..."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, even the title today started me chuckling. And then the serial killer - whackamole at Chuck E. Cheese comparison finished me off. LOLOLOL

Great pictures. But the brat-slap isn't coming in for me yet. Oh, well, something to look forward to this afternoon.

Hey - feckless foursome - if you don't want the cops to find where you're hiding, shut up! Thank you.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You'll want to replay that one a few times."
Of course, with Prevuze moving picture we can do that right here.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and can someone please explain why you would hide from the cops if you weren't doing drugs and didn't have any on you??? oh yeah, this is DOOL...

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs