Friday, January 13, 2006

A Soulless, Heartless Shark

Carrie and Austin come back to the apartments. Austin can't believe he pulled an all-nighter right before the big announcement.

Carrie says, "Don't worry, once the announcement goes public and you're a major player in the Fortune 500 world you'll be running on adrenaline." She smiles, "I'll never forget this morning."

They decide the lobster is lucky they came along. Flashback. Carrie says, "With any luck Austin and Carrie lobster will live happily ever after."

Sami wonders what is going on in the hall. Lucas listens from his apartment. Carrie says it will be tough to go back to LA. Austin says he will spend a lot of time there, "I'll have to get an apartment."

"No you won't," says Carrie, "You'll stay with me."

"It's a deal," says Austin, "Here's to many great times to come." Kiss.

Lucas wonders. Sami spies. Nicole asks what is so interesting in the hallway. Sami stares.

Chelsea begs Bo not to tell. Bo says he can't protect her. He will not lie to Hope.

"She doesn’t have to ever find out," says the little brat.

"What about those cops over there," says Bo, "They have the evidence."

She whines, "Dad, please..."

Billie rushes in. She asks about Zach. Bo gives her the bad news, "My son is dead." The brat hangs her head in shame.

Shawn and Belle are dozing. Zach wakes Shawn. "This is impossible," says Shawn

Belle wakes up, "It can't be. I see him, too."

Zach watches Claire.

Shawn says, "Maybe this has been a nightmare. Maybe it wasn't real." He asks Zach, "Are you alive?" Silence.

Looney Lois laments, "I must have been out of my mind trying to kill Alex. With you gone, Marlena, Alex won't love you any more. Alex will be mine. Lois grabs Marlena by the throat. Marlena struggles.

Marlena goes limp. Lois careens over to the desk and picks up a letter opener. Marlena comes up behind her and conks her with a big vase. Marlena gasps, "You were the one trying to kill me not Alex. That's why he came to the penthouse. To try to save my life." Lois springs up. Struggle. Marlena runs to the door but can't get it unlocked. Lois rushes her.

"It isn't possible," says Billie.

The brat bawls, "It's true."

Billie says, "Oh, Bo I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say." She turns to the little scum, "Oh, sweetheart, you must be destroyed, too."

"I loved him," cries the little creep, "He hardly knew me. I wanted to be a good sister."

"You were sweetheart," says Billie, "Except for that little incident when you killed him. Where is Hope?"

"She's sleeping," says Bo, "When she wakes up things will get a lot worse."

Billie asks how it happened. Bo gives her the details, "It was a hit and run."

"It was an accident," says the brat, "How could the driver know? It was dark. They might never find the driver."

"They have to find the monster who did this," says Billie, "Do the police have any leads?"

"Yeah," says Bo, "I know who it was."

"Who did this?"

"Our daughter was driving the car that killed my son," says Bo.

Nicole asks who is in the hall. Sami stops her from opening the door. She tells her it's Austin and Carrie.

"They're just getting back," she asks, "Well, we just have to do something don't we?"

"Thanks to you, we have," says Sami.

Carrie asks how Austin is going to celebrate after the takeover. He says he's taking Nicole and Sami out to celebrate the victory, But I'll get back early and maybe we can do another all-nighter."

"The only all-nighter we can do is in bed," says Carrie.

"Just don't fall asleep," says Austin.

"That will be up to you," says Carrie. Kiss.

Zach asks how Claire is doing. He tells Belle and Shawn Claire will be OK. Shawn asks if that's why Zach is there. He nods, "and you and Belle are meant to be together."

Marlena and Lois fight. Marlena tries to talk her out of it. Lois says killing her will solve all her problems, "ALEX WILL BE MINE! With you gone, Alex will realize I am the one he is meant to be with." Struggle.

The letter opener moves in on Marlena, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OMG," says Billie, "Is this true? Did you hit Zach?"

"Yes," cries the brat, "It's true. But I didn't mean to. I didn't know it was Zach."

"Of course not," says Billie. She turns to Bo, "Who else knows about this?"

"Max – the racecar driver, not the dog."

Billie is frantic, "Why did you tell Max?"

"I had the truck towed to his garage," says Bo.

Billie says, "We have to fix this, Bo. We have to find a way to save our daughter."

Austin and Carrie smooch. He has to get ready for the kill. Clueless Carrie says, "I feel sorry for whomever you are about to plow under."

"I will fill you in once the details come down," he promises.

"Once you have picked the blood off the plate," she asks. Another kiss.

Carrie comes into Lucas' apartment. She tells him about running into Austin on the roof, "It was wonderful. I think we can get it right this time."

"I hope nothing happens to mess things up," he lies.

Sami asks Austin how the date went. He says it was great. She's happy for him. Nicole isn't. Austin is skeptical about Sami's joy, but he appreciates her support. Sami just wants everyone to be happy. Austin really isn't buying this. Sami says she means it, "I think things will work out the way they were meant to."

Nicole thinks Sami is being generous but doesn't think Austin will find happiness by going back to Carrie.

Belle tells Zach, "I am married to Phillip right now."

Zach says, "Claire is the baby of the man you love."

"Yes she is," says Belle, "I love Phillip."

"Being a brother was the best thing that ever happened to me," says Shawn.

"You'll always be my big brother, Shawn," says Zach, "Don't forget, everything will be OK."

Shawn says, "Don't go Zach..." Zach fades out. Shawn wakes up, "Zach, were you here?"

Marlena and Lois struggle. Marlena gives her the Kung Fu slip. Lois conks Marlena as she tries to get out the door. DOWN GOES MARLENA! Blood runs down her head.

The brat tells Billie Bo said he can't help her, "Mom, please talk to him. I don't want to go to prison and be some bitch-ho's main squeeze."

"Just wait here while your father and I figure out what to do," says Billie, "Everything will be OK. We are here for you."

She goes over to Bo. The cops watch. The brat watches. Billie says she is sorry about Zach. Bo doesn't feel like he got to spend enough time with him. The search for Georgia took him away from Zach, "If we hadn't found her, Zach would be alive. Zach loved having a big sister. Because of his love and innocence it brought our family together. And now I... Why did this have to happen? When Hope finds out..."

Billie stops him, "She doesn't know Chelsea was driving?"

"No," says Bo, "She doesn't."

"You told me her license was suspended," says Billie, "Why was she driving your car?"

"I signed a temporary license and loaned it to her," says Bo, "When Hope finds out, our relationship will never be the same. I will never forgive myself. From now on I will always know I am the reason my son is dead. Whenever I look Hope in the eyes I will know she feels the same way."

"Bo, I don't know what to say," says Billie, "Are those cops here because..."

"They are heading the investigation," says Bo, "They're rookies but are doing everything exactly right. They are pushing me to tell who the driver was."

"You can't do that, Bo."

Austin tells Nicole, "My relationship with Carrie is none of your business. Butt out." Sami is eating this up...

"Fine," says Nicole, "Stick to business."

"You've done an amazing job with Highstyle," says Austin.

"You're damn right I have," says Nicole.

"Don't worry," says Austin, "You will get credit when it goes down."

Sami chimes in. She tells Austin, "I think everyone should know you are the one behind this takeover. Carrie will be so proud of you! "



Carrie gets a call from Becky. Becky has bad news. She tells her there are rumblings someone is about to take over the company.

Shawn says, "It couldn't have been." Belle wakes up. She checks on Claire.

"Claire will be OK," says Shawn.

Belle asks, "What did you say?

"I just have this feeling she will be OK," says Shawn.

"Me too," says Belle, "I had the weirdest dream."

"I did too," says Shawn, "I saw Zach."

"OMG," gasps Belle, "I did too!"

Shawn says, "We had the same dream."

Belle says, "Maybe it wasn't a dream."

Shawn says, "That you and I..."

Belle says, "...were meant to be together."

Shawn says, "No... visited Oz and got a brain."

Claire cries. Belle rushes over to her.

Carrie says to Lucas, "Someone had to steal my company right from under me. I can't imagine who would do something like that."

"I can't imagine a CEO dumb enough to let it happen," says Lucas.

"I can't lose my company," says Carrie, "It means everything to me."

Lucas is magnanimous, "I know. That's why I halted Titan's takeover."

"They never called me," whines Carrie, "Someone bought my stock and stole the company from me."

Lucas loves it, "A soulless, heartless shark!"

Sami paces. Nicole asks what is going on, "Ever since we started working for Austin you have craved recognition and now you think Austin should get the credit?"

"It's his company," says Sami, "He should take credit."

Austin sits at his computer, "One click and the takeover is complete." CLICK.

The nurse says Claire was crying because she was hungry. Her fever has broken.

"She's gonna live," says Belle. Hug.

"Everything Zach said is coming true," says Shawn. Belle gives him a look. "Almost..." he says.

Lois wheels Marlena's cold and dead body out into the hall. She pushes the wheelchair through a doorway. The door closes. Pan in on the sign, "Stair Access."

Billie tells Bo they have to keep Chelsea out of this.

"I can't cover this up," yells Bo, "SHE KILLED MY SON!" I guess the rookies investigating this are two deaf cops.

"How are you gonna feel when she is in jail," asks Billie.

"I blame myself," says Bo.

"It's not your fault," yells Billie.

"The truth will come out one way or the other," says Bo, "I won't dishonor my family or Zach by lying. I have to check on Hope."

The brat comes up to Billie and whines, "Mom, what's going on."

"Bo won't lie for you."

"Of course not," she blubbers, "Just like he wouldn't go to traffic court with me..."

"Stop it," says Billie, "Think about what this is doing to him. He loved you and Zach."

The brat whines, "I know, OK? I’m sorry. How do you suppose Zach feels?" Uh, dead? "He must be so disappointed in me. I don't blame him. I am so ashamed of myself. I guess there is no choice then, huh?"

"No," says Billie, "The truth is going to come out, but I am so proud of you for what you just said about Zach. About how he would feel... Come with me."

They go over to the cops. Billie tells the cops, "I know the name of the person who killed Detective Brady's son."

"Who was it ma'am?"

"It was me." The brat's jaw hits the floor. FF on the lyin' momma.


Previews
========

Sami says, "Carrie is gonna be really thrilled for you." Austin says, "I'm gonna go tell Carrie right now."

Carrie says, "I will never forgive them as long as I live."

Mimi says, "Strange how Belle had the same dream." Shawn says, "Belle and I belong together."

Bo says to an unconscious Hope, "How do I tell you my daughter is the one who hit our son?" Hope opens her eyes.

7 Comments:

Blogger Quiet one said...

Still no sign of Roman...

"I don't want to go to prison and BE SOME BITCH-HO'S MAIN SQUEEZE" OMG LMAO

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two DEAF cops! HAHAHA And, apparently clueless. Let's see, they confront Bo, he goes straight to Chelsea and starts yelling at her....even if they can't hear what he's saying I'd think they could put 2 & 2 together. Maybe the IQ drain that occurs once you've been a Salem cop too long has set in.

Also LOL at Abe fainting because Lexi's serving liver for dinner.

Thanks Prevuze.

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this blog. Sometimes I can't watch and This way I don't miss anything.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Frog, you amaze me. Two great comments, two days in a row. You're slipping.

I hope all of you have as good a time reading Prevuze as I do reading the comments.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live Frog and may his legs never become someone's dinner.

Long live Prevuze and may TPTB at Daze never get DROOLing writers with talent. (What would we have to laugh at.)

And where the heck IS Pard???

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billie says, "Oh, Bo I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say." She turns to the little scum, "Oh, sweetheart, you must be destroyed, too."

Is it wrong I took this out of context?

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO Somewhere over the rainbow lol that's great!!!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs