Tuesday, September 20, 2005

STAN!

Mimi says, “Two weddings in two days. I can’t take it. I can’t watch Sami say I do. It’s too depressing.”

Caroline comes in to get Sami a handkerchief. She asks Mimi what’s wrong.

Mimi whines, “I just always dreamed about my own wedding, and I’ve just really messed everything up. I’ll never find another man like Rex.”

“Oh baby of course you will,” says Caroline.

Chelsea takes off her wrap and looks in the mirror, “Damn you look good. Patrick will love this just as much as you do.”

“Damn right,” says Patrick, “You don
t look like a kid any more.” He passionately kisses her.

Billie walks in, “What’s going on here? What the hell are you two doing.”

Tek has called Roman out of the sanctuary. He tells him, “In the last few hours the ISA has received major reports of an international terrorist in the vicinity of St. Luke's.” Dumb-da-dumb-dumb.

Lucas and Sami continue saying their vows.

Sami starts to say ‘I do.’ Roman opens the sanctuary doors. Bo, Tek and Hope follow him in. Roman yells, “All right, his wedding has to stop!” Sami bawls.

Chaos in the sanctuary. Sami will never forgive Roman. Roman needs everyone to calm down. Sami thinks they have discovered she is Stan. Roman tells them about the terrorist. Now Sami is more peeved, stopping the wedding because of a terrorist. All Sami had to do was say I do.

The priest says he has to yield to the authorities. Roman wants everyone to sit tight, but NOBODY CAN GET MARRIED. The crowd rumbles.

John leans forward to Marlena and says, “My guess is, Sami could use her mother right now. It doesn’t matter if you can’t remember her. She remembers you.”

Lexie asks if Tony might be behind this. Hope wants to know what motive a terrorist could have coming there.

Sami can’t calm down. She can’t believe they stopped the ceremony. Lucas and Will defend Roman. Marlena tries to console Sami. We can mill around, but NOBODY CAN GET MARRIED. Lucas says someday this will make a great family story. It certainly doesn’t make great drama.

John and Roman talk it over. “Whatever he has planned we’ll be ready for him,” says John.

A hooded figure creeps through the church carrying an envelope with Sami’s name written on it.

Caroline tries to encourage Mimi. She will find another man as special as Rex. Mimi thinks it’s weird talking to her about this since she is Rex’ grandmother. Caroline points out she has known Mimi longer then she knew Rex.

“I thought Rex and I were going to spend all the Days Of Our Lives together, but I guess not,” says Mimi, “Belle, Sami, Chloe – They all have someone and my life is over.”

“You might feel that way but that’s not so,” says Caroline, “Your life is just beginning. Rex was your first serious boyfriend, but he might not be the one you are meant to be with.”

“I still feel like Rex is Mr. Right,” says Mimi, “It just hurts so much. We were perfect for each other. Maybe if I just give him enough time.”

Caroline says, “No you can’t just put your life on hold. He may never be ready to come back. It’s not fair, but I promise you when you least expect it you’ll meet someone. When you do I hope you’ll allow me to make a hope chest for you. Who knows maybe now that Shawn is free...”

“Shawn and I are just friends,” insists Mimi.

“That’s the way OMB and I started out,” says Caroline

Billie interrupts Chelsea’s fantasy. She asks if the dress isn
’t a little ‘flashy.’

Chelsea whines, “You don’t want me to look pretty?”

“You’d look pretty in a potato sack,” says Billie, “You should wear something which shows a little more respect for... God.”

“When I put this dress on I feel good about myself,” says Chelsea, “The Bensons loved me, but money was so tight. Whenever I needed something nice it was from the thrift store. Or I’d cut down one of my mother’s dresses or borrow from Abby.”

Billie says, “And you didn’t have to borrow this dress form anyone did you?”

“No,” says Chelsea, “it was bought especially for me.”

“I wasn’t raised with money,” says Billie, “I was determined to make something of myself. I wanted a career, money and a man.” Two out of three ain’t bad.

Chelsea asks, “That’s when you met Bo?”

“Everyone thought Hope was dead,” says Billie, “I have never stopped loving him, but I will never have him. But that’s OK, because he gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for – you.”

Roman calms the crowd. He wants them to go to the rec room. They can wait it out there, but NO ONE CAN GET MARRIED.

“No one is going anywhere until we are married,” yells Sami.

The priest has to defer to the police. Security level red in Salem.

The cattle travel to the rec room as Sami pouts, “Lucas, it wasn’t supposed to be like this.”

“I know,” says Lucas, “It sucks, but we’ve gotta do it.” He tells her how beautiful she is. She melts, and they head for the rec room.

Bo draws his piece. Belle goes to the bride’s room for her purse.

Caroline shows Mimi her wedding dress. It just happens to be in a hope chest sitting in the bride’s room. “Sami’s track record with weddings isn’t exactly good,” says Mimi.

Belle comes in and announces, “It’s about to get a whole lot worse.”

John addresses the crowd. They will bring in food and water. But absolutely NO ONE CAN GET MARRIED.

Bo talks to Billie and Chelsea. He says it will be OK.

Sami searches for Will. She finds him with the priest. Lucas tries to reassure her. They practice kissing. Sami is better, “You’re right Lucas this isn't about us. It can’t be.”

The hooded figure brings the envelope into the sanctuary.

Belle tells Caroline and Mimi about the terrorist. Tek walks in. The girls scream. Tek says he’s just checking all the rooms. He advises them to stay there until the threat is over.

Tek leaves. Mimi takes the wedding dress out of the hope chest again. Caroline encourages her to try it on. It will take their minds off of what’s going on.

Dr. North takes Marlena into the study. Marlena thinks she should be staying close to Sami.

“That would be a mistake,” says Alex, “You’ve already done more than enough for your family. Your family has been emotionally abusing you.”

“I don’t think so,” says Marlena.

“They are burdening you with their problems while you are in your condition,” says Alex, “Has Sami shown concern for your condition? All she cares about is getting what she wants. What about your needs? Has anyone other than John asked how you are doing? I am your doctor. We have made progress but your health is in a fragile state. Do you want your mind to shut down again? I have seen that happen to patients at this stage of recovery. You don
t have the background info you need to deal with the stress.”

“What I have observed and been told has enabled me to say to Belle how dangerous it is for her to be carrying a torch for Shawn, and to help my family in other ways,” says Marlena.

Alex says, “The one person you should focus on is you.”

“My family needs me.”

“And they love you,” says Alex, “but they are sucking you into their lives and not allowing you to reclaim your own. In order for you to reclaim the past they have to stop filling your mind with the present. That’s why I wanted to keep you isolated.”

Marlena says, “John will never let me go back to the cabin. What are we going to do?”

“We will start,” says Alex, “by reversing the damage caused by returning to Salem.” He dangles something in front of her face and begins to hypnotize her. Lexie rushes in and asks, “What the hell are you doing to her?” Alex turns with a start.

The crowd mingles. Pretty much nothing is going on, but NOBODY CAN GET MARRIED. Phillip asks how Lucas is dong. Lucas says, “All Sami wanted was this wedding to go smoothly.” He congratulates Phillip on his new leg. Phillip will dance at their reception.

Roman tells Phillip and Shawn where the girls are. He says they should stay put, though.

“I don’t like the idea of them being alone together,” says Shawn

“Me neither,” says Phillip. The two of them could do more damage than any terrorist. Shawn and Phillip head out to find the girls and avert disaster.

Chelsea and Sami walk through the rec room on a collision course. They bump into each other. Critical mass...

“Hey, watch it,” snaps Chelsea.

Sami looks at her and says, “I don’t remember inviting a streetwalker to my wedding.”

Chelsea comes back with, “I wonder how may people cleaned up betting this wedding wouldn’t happen.”

Sami takes the high ground, “Your grandmother’s a whore and your mother’s a whore.”

“I didn’t want to come to your stupid wedding anyway,” says Chelsea, “I just wanted to be here for the family.”

Chelsea tries to leave and Billie stops her. Chelsea doesn’t care if Sami is her cousin, she’s leaving. She bolts and Billie goes to get Patrick for help. He is on the case.

Hope carries her pistol into the sanctuary. She radios Bo. They tell each other to be careful. The terrorist hides in the sanctuary.

Bo gets the drop on Chelsea. Chelsea squeals. She runs. Bo tries to stop Patrick as he runs after her. “What the hell is going on,” he asks.

Mimi changes as Caroline tells Belle about the dress. She asks Belle what’s wrong.

“Noting.”

“It's all right to be scared,” says Caroline.

“It’s not that,” says Belle, “I guess it’s hormones.”

Mimi models the dress. Phillip knocks. He and Shawn come in. Shawn sees Mimi in the dress, “Mimi, you look beautiful.” Mimi shrugs. She looks like Little Bo Peep. Belle gives a look.

Lexie says, “My knowledge of psychiatry is limited, but things seem wrong here.”

North points out her knowledge of psychiatry is, indeed, limited. Lexie says this looks like mind control techniques from WWII.

Alex says, “In this case it can have a positive affect.”

Lexie says, “Marlena’s husband should have something to say about this technique.”

Another knock at the bride’s room door. Tek tells them the wedding is about to continue. Shawn will wait for Mimi. Belle thinks they all can wait. Phillip takes her out.

Caroline tells Shawn, “One of these days, Mimi probably will be wearing that dress for real.”

Alex tells Lexie from now on she will only say the most flattering things about his work, or he will tell Abe she is sleeping with Tek. Well, ain’t he just the little busybody?

Billie tells Bo, “It’s OK. Patrick knows what he is doing.”

Patrick talks to Chelsea, “I heard Sami gave you a rough time. How are you doing?”

“How do you think I am doing?” She runs off.

The crowd reassembles. John asks Caroline if she has seen Marlena. He notices Alex isn’t back either.

The priest says, “The bride and groom have requested we pick up from the vows.” Once again we promise to love and honor.

The sanctuary door creeks open and the hooded figure stands there. He removes the hood. Stan!

You,” says Lucas.

“Hello, Sami,” says Stan, “Did you miss me?”


Previews
========

Roman asks Lucas, “Are you sure this is the guy?” Lucas says, “Yeah, I’m positive. I’d know him anywhere.” Stan says, “Probably as well as you’d know your own bride, isn’t that right, Samantha?”

John says, “You are gonna tell me why you are hypnotizing my wife and you are gonna tell me right now.”

Shawn says, “I have to move on with my life.” Mimi says, “So whaddya say we move on together.”

Billie prays, “Don’t let her be in any trouble.”

John says, “Stan’s here.” Abe mumbles.

Stan says, “The only one who gets what’s coming to them is Sami.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the annoying, sensless, time-killing stunts to pull....stopping the wedding for a terrorist alert!! Not giving the bride & groom the 30 seconds it would have taken for Sami to say "I do" and the priest to say, "I now pronouce you...."???!!!

And what the heck is Caroline doing killing time in the bride's room with Mimi? Why isn't she at her granddaughter's wedding ceremony???

Angelic Belle seems to be getting pretty good about giving "a look". I can just picture it. HAHAHAHAHA

Great Prevuze and Pictures!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs