Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Yesterday A Slut, Today a Whore

Roman and Lucas help Sami to a chair as Chloe and Brady sing in the background.

Victor talks to Isabella. He knows she is watching.

Bonnie tells Shawn Mimi puts on a good act. Rex broke her spirit. Bonnie is so worried about her. Mimi needs a good friend.

“I will be there for her, Ms. Lockhart,” says Shawn, “I promise.”

Mimi accuses Belle of doing everything she can to keep Shawn unhappy when she knows she is never going to leave Phillip.

Max and Chelsea mingle. Chelsea says Brady and Chloe are the perfect couple, “When they look at each other it’s like no one else exists.”

“A real downer,” says the romantic Max.

Frankie insists he can’t break his word.

Abby asks Jack if something else is going on, “Tell me the truth, Daddy. I’m not a baby. Are you sick?” Not as sick as this storyline

John asks Marlena, “Are you saying our dancing made you remember being in my arms?”

“Not so much a memory as a feeling,” says Marlena.

John says, “This could be the breakthrough we’ve been waiting for. I have an idea but you have to come with me right now.”

Alex interrupts, “Where are you going with my patient?”

Sami claims she is all right. She’s just excited about the upcoming wedding.

Kate butts in, “Your fainting had everything to do with Roman’s news about Tony DiMera, so now that Tony’s escape effort has been thwarted, what are you so afraid of, Sami?”

John says he is taking his wife out. “Where she goes and what she does is my business,” says Alex.

Marlena tells Alex something happened. She had a bit of a memory.

“Tell me about it.”

“It was more like a feeling,” says Marlena, “I felt like I had been in his arms before.”

“Is that all,” says Alex, “It may not have even been real. We can’t push Marlena to remember at this point in her treatment.”

John tells Marlena, “He’s just a doctor, not your guardian. I want to take you to the park.”

“I strongly advise against that, Marlena,” says Alex.

“There can’t be much harm in going to the park,” says Marlena. John sticks his tongue out at Alex as he leaves with Marlena.

Bonnie says Mimi is a great little actress, “I lay awake worrying about her. Rex leaving robbed her of her will to live.”

“I know Rex loved her,” says Shawn, “But he may come back.”

“Not a snowball’s chance in hell,” says Bonnie.

Belle claims she isn’t sending any signals to Shawn. Nothing, anyway, except for the giant neon sign above her head flashing, "Shawn, I still love you."

Mimi asks, “Why did you spend the night with him?”

“He slept on the sofa,” scowls Belle.

Mimi says, “Dr. Carver couldn’t find any thing wrong with you. You were faking it. It was the perfect way to tug on Shawn’s leash again. You still love him. If it weren’t for this baby you would say to hell with your marriage vows.”

Lucas and Will tell Kate to back off. Roman gets a phone call.

“Everything’s unraveling, Sami,” says Kate, “Your sick little lies are coming out.”

Lucas tries to break them up. He’s no match for these two when they are fighting.

Sami wants to talk to Kate alone. Lucas thinks that’s a bad idea. Sami says, “I promise there will be no bloodshed.”

Lucas and Will walk away. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. Sami says, “You’ve made your grandson hate you as much as Lucas and I do.”

“The clock is ticking for you Sami,” says Kate, “Roman found luggage in Tony’s car with disguises. We know who you were pretending to be. Your happiness will be gone and you will spend your life in prison right next to Tony DiMera.”

Victor tells Brady and Chloe they make beautiful music together. Brady’s job will be waiting for him once they get back. He wants them to take plenty of time and start pumping out great-grandkids while he can still enjoy them, “And don’t give Nicole a thought. I will take care of her once and for all.”

Chelsea asks why Max said that.

Max says, “Love’s great, but it’s the monogamous marriage thing that bites. Sleeping with one woman for the rest of my life? Kill me now.” Chelsea looks like she might be ready to.

Frankie relents, “Jack’s madly in love.”

“Who is she?”

“You,” says Frankie, “You, Jen. What he feels for you is deep and self-consuming. The dictionary under
love should say ‘see Jack and Jennifer Devereaux.’ My advice is to just enjoy every minute of it.”

“I know,” says Jennifer, “It hasn’t always been easy. He felt like he as unworthy of us.”

Frankie asks, “When you were divorced?”

“How did you know about that,” asks Jennifer.

Frankie says, “Let’s just say I kept track of you.”

Jack says he hasn’t been feeling well since he got back from the island. Abby asks, “You’re going to be OK, aren’t you?”

Jack is evasive, “I’m gonna be watching over you and your brother forever and ever, Amen.”

Abby asks, “Cross your heart?” They hug.

Shawn says, “Rex loved Mimi the same way I... he would never give up on her.”

“You haven’t seen his letters and emails,” says Bonnie, “I’ve never seen anything so hateful in my life. She made me swear not to tell. Mimi is convinced she is not worthy of love.”

“That’s ridiculous,” says Shawn, “Once she meets some new guy she will be fine.”

“How is se gonna do that. She is shy. Mimi is completely on her own and in agony,” says Bonnie.

“I’m right aren’t I? You love Shawn more than Phillip,” says Mimi, “And you make sure Shawn knows it. He deserves better than that, Belle.”

That dim, one-watt light bulb in Belle’s head pops on, “OMG! You’re in love with him.” Mimi stares.

Victor introduces himself to Dr. North. Alex knows about Victor.

“Then,” says Victor, “you must know if you do anything to come between John and Marlena, it would make me extremely unhappy. Have a pleasant evening Dr. North.”

John and Marlena are in the park. They get in a carriage. “The usual route, Ian,” says John.

“The usual route,” asks Marlena.

“Yes,” says John, “We used to do this a couple times a week.”

Kate says she saw Sami walking out of the interrogation cell. She knows Sami was there pretending to be Tony’s attorney.

“You’re right,” says Sami, “but it’s your word against mine.”

“Eventually everyone will believe me,” says Kate, “I know Tony has something on you.”

“Even if he did,” says Sami, “there is not one shred of evidence linking him to me.”

Sami and Kate continue to go at it. Lucas and Will break them up. Will throws a hissy-fit at Kate. Lucas tells Kate to leave.

Sami notices Roman has been on the phone a long time.

Lucas says, “Whatever they find in Tony’s car, I hope they bust that bastard Stan.” The blood drains from Sami’s head.

Frankie says he kept up his subscription to the Salem Spectator and that’s how he picked up the news about Jack and Jennifer. Plus, he had a satellite dish and was able to pick up Jennifer’s talk show. When I heard you and Jack had split up... then you got back together again... I told myself you made the right decision.”

“I knew it was worth fighting for,” says Jennifer, “You deserve to find a love like that. You will. I am sure of it. So, you think I have nothing to worry about, right?”

Frankie says, “You should make the most of every moment.”

Jack says he sometimes wonders what Abby’s wedding will be like.

Abby tells him, “You will be waiting a while. There’s college. Maybe grad school. Finding the right guy.”

“Yeah,” says Jack, “Well maybe we should try that father-daughter dance just to be safe, and get some practice in right now – So I won’t embarrass you later. Will you join me?”

“Is your ankle up to it?”

“I couldn’t handle a cha-cha,” says Jack, “but I can do this.”

They dance. Abby steps on his toes. She says she’s sorry. He tells her never to be sorry. Flash forward to Abby in a wedding dress, “Don’t ever forget I love you, Abigail.”

Jennifer watches. She talks about how fast Abby grew up.

Kate comes up to Alex at the bar, “Why the glum face? Well, let me guess. Could it have to do with the fact Marlena just left with John?”

Alex uses his standard line, “All I want is what’s best for my patient.”

Kate says, “That’s all any of us want.”

“Is it?”

“We all want Marlena to regain her memory,” says Kate.

“Even if she wants to be with Roman,” asks Alex.

“That won’t happen.”

Alex says, “Ever since Marlena’s pregnancy your husband prefers her company to yours. And it is possible she prefers Roman to John. Excuse me.”

Shawn says he had no idea it was that bad with Mimi.

“It takes everything she’s got to drag herself though the day,” says Bonnie, “I’m so worried about her, Shawn.”

Shawn vows, “I will be there for her.”

“Oh, bless you Shawn,” says Bonnie, “You gotta get her out of the house even if she doesn’t want to go. Thank you.”

“First,” says Shawn, “I have to take Belle’s wrap to her.”

Bonnie says, “We wouldn’t want the little mother to get cold.”

“I loved Rex,” says Mimi.

Belle reminds her, “Shawn left me and ran off with Jan spears.”

Mimi says, “He said there was something suspicious about that. You should have believed him. Were you just using Phillip to get back at Shawn?”

“I love Phillip,” says Belle.

“Good,” says Mimi, “You’re married to him.

“I would never want to hurt Shawn though,” whines Belle.

“Well you are,” says Mimi, “You’re making sure he isn’t with anyone else. Step aside.”

Belle says, “Like Shawn would have been interested in you anyway.”

Lucas asks if forensics found anything. Roman stares.

Max tells Frankie he saw him with Jennifer.

“She is very married,” says Frankie.

Max insists, “That doesn’t stop you form loving her.”

“Loving someone means wanting them to be happy. Jennifer is very happy with Jack.”

“Are you happy,” asks Max, “even though you aren’t getting any?”

John asks if anything else is coming back to Marlena.

“No. I’m sorry,” says Marlena, “But that doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying myself.”

“You always loved these carriage rides,” says John, “We always played a game picking out the constellations. Look, there is Perseus and Andromeda. Myth has it she was chained to a rock, gonna be sacrificed to monsters. But Perseus saved her. He couldn’t live without her love. I know exactly how he felt.” Closer... closer...

Brady thanks the crowd. They have to leave. Brady and Chloe exit though a shower of rice.

Shawn finally finds Belle’s wrap under a table. He leaves to give it to her.

Bonnie says, “Give the bitch her wrap, Shawny boy, then focus your time on Mimi.”

“I can’t believe you said that to me,” says Mimi, “You think I was too much of a loser back then?”

“No he was interested in me.”

Mimi says, “Why don’t you stop being a selfish whore and let him go?” Yesterday a slut, today a whore. Belle is moving up in the world. “You keep playing him. Every time he wants to let go, you come up with a crisis. You’re afraid if he falls in love with me, you’ll never be able to get him back.” Shawn listens.

Max tells Chelsea, “I’ve been thinking...”

“So have I,” says Chelsea. Dangerous combination.

“Maybe we should take it slower,” says Max.

“I thought ‘fast’ was your middle name,” says Chelsea. No, ‘sleazy’ is his middle name.

“I don’t want us to be just about sex,” says Max, “I’ve done that too may times.”

“That makes one of us,” she says.

“I want to try to have a real relationship with you. And to do that, I think we need to get to know each other better before sleeping together.”

Chelsea says, “I thought you wanted to have fun, Max.” Hey, he didn’t say a dang thing about not having fun, did he? Just not with her.

Max says, “I promise the first time it gets boring we will put the pedal to the metal.”

Roman says they found nothing in Tony’s car, “It was all burned too bad.”

“Now no one can ever prove I was working for Tony,” thinks Sami,
No one can stop the wedding now.”

“Sami dodged a bullet,” thinks Kate,” When I figure out what it is, it will end any hope of her marrying Lucas.”

Dr. North steps in front of the carriage.

John says, “Run him over, Ian.”

“I’m sorry,” says Alex, “This ride is over.”

John says, “She is enjoying this ride WITH ME. That’s what bothers you isn’t it?”

“This could be counter productive to her therapy,” says Alex.

“I think she wants to continue this ride,” He turns to Marlena, “Don't' you?”

“I’m sorry John,” says Marlena, “He’s my doctor. He knows what’s best for me. Thank you for the ride.”

Alex says, “You heard the lady.” Alex sticks his tongue out at John as he leaves with Marlena.

“Got to get her out from under his control,” whispers John, “If he tries to stop me, I’m gonna just have to kill that bastard.”

FF on the maniacal killer.



Previews
========

Chloe tells Brady, “I have a confession to make. I haven’t been faithful to you.”

Phillip bursts into the apartment and announces to Belle, “I’M HOME!” He sees Shawn there and asks, “You wanna tell me exactly what’s going on here?”

Sami says, “All my dreams are coming true. This is the happiest day of my life.”

Marlena says, “I want to remember this.” A dramatic lightning bolt separates John and Alex in a split-screen shot. Oh, the special effects!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John & Marlena have taken carriage rides a couple of times a week? Since when???

Jen's observation that Abby has grown up "so fast" was really ironic. On this soap that's usually what happens. But in Abby's case, she was actually regressed several years when she and Jen came back on the show. First time I've ever seen a soap kid get dramatically YOUNGER overnight! HAHAHAHA

Great pictures. Wonderful Prevuze as always.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs