Thursday, April 14, 2005

Will You Shack Up With Me?

Stami fixes his mustache, “There is nothing as satisfying as REVENGE.” He gets a call from Tony. Stami has to admit he hasn’t had this much fun in years.

Tony says, “The fun is just beginning. I think it’s time we caused trouble for Brady and Nicole.”

AS Tony explains the plan, Stami says, “OMG! That is pure evil. I love it!”

Nancy asks if Chloe is having second thoughts. NO, she’s having the surgery tomorrow. She knows if it doesn’t work the scars could be permanent. She has to take this chance. If she doesn’t do this now, she could lose Brady forever.

Nicole asks Brady's photograph, “Brady will you ever forget her?” She flashes back to bumping into Chloe, “She can’t be alive, but I know what I saw. I have to find out for sure.”

“Find out what,” asks Brady as he comes into the room at this opportune moment.

Rex thinks if they ask Brady for money Brady will tell his dad what they are up to.

John works out. He drops the barbell. He asks, “Kate are you all right?”

Kate observes, “The pain is getting worse. We have to find a way to get your mind to focus on something else.” Kate finds a way.

Abby looks over the cards she gave to Jack. Jennifer comes in with another box. “Why are you getting rid of all Dad’s stuff?”

“Sweetie,” says Jennifer, “you know your Dad is not coming back.”

“I know he is. I can feel it in my heart. If you really loved him, you would feel it too,” says the kid.

“OK,” says Jack, “The coast is clear.” He’s dressed like a guard. They must have taken the uniforms from the guards they knocked out in Roman and Marlena's room. By coincidence, the guards were exactly the same size as Jack and Roman. “Everybody in Salem will flip out when they see us right, Roman? Roman? Marlena? Dammit how did I lose them this time?”

Roman asks, “What the hell happened to Jack? I told him we had to find Cassie first.” Roman and Marlena hear someone crying behind one of the doors. They rush toward the door. “STOP,” yells a voice.

Jennifer says, “Abby I still love your father. I am not getting rid of his things I am donating some of his articles. He was a great reporter. He can continue to teach others even if he’s gone.”

“Daddy is not gone and I can prove it.”

It was Jack that yelled. Roman isn’t leaving without his daughter. They rush into Cassie’s room. Joy abounds. Roman isn’t leaving until they find out if there are any other prisoners there.

Brady tells Nicole she couldn’t have seen Chloe. Nicole says she never wants to lose him. The doorbell rings. He tells Nicole to chill. The dynamic duo is at the door. They need to talk. They need to think.

Nicole comes in. Shawn tells her it’s personal. Nicole says, “Oh, Goodie for you. I have to leave anyway.”

They go into the living room for the confab. Shawn tells Brady he needs an advance on his inheritance. Brady tells him things are tied up in probate. Shawn says he needs it now, not after it clears probate.

Brady says, “If you want my help I need to know what’s going on.”

Stami stops Nicole, “I’m here to help you keep Chloe Lane out of Brady’s life permanently.”

Chloe tells Nancy, “I have to have the surgery.”

Nancy tries to talk her out of it, “I think you are taking an unnecessary risk.”

Chloe says, “I don’t care I’ve made up my mind. I have to stop Nicole.”

Nicole tells Stami, “Chloe is already out of Brady’s life. She’s dead. You’re the creep on the phone. Who are you? What do you want?”

Stami says, “Let’s go for a ride.”

“I’m not going anywhere with you,” says Nicole.

“You will if you don’t want to lose Brady,” he turns and goes.

“Wait,” says Nicole as she follows him.

Shawn says, ”What I tell you cannot leave this room.” He tells Brady the details of his crackpot scheme.

Brady asks, “Have the two of you lost your minds?” Can’t lose what you never had in the first place. “Leave it up to my Dad and the ISA.”

Shawn says, “Do this for Philip and your sister.”

“My dad is handling the situation.” Says Brady. Actually, his dad is handling something else at the moment. “In fact I have to check on him right now.”

Shawn tries to convince him, “You might be ruining Phillips only chance.”

Brady tells Shawn, “Just wait here till I get back.” Brady leaves.

Rex asks, “Do you see what a mistake this was?”

Kate balks. John asks what is wrong. He asks if she is feeling guilty. “No,” she says, “I know Roman and Marlena would want us to move on. I’m worried about Phillip. I just wanted to help you with the pain.”

“You do that every time I look at you,” says John. He kisses her, “I promised I would find your son and I will. Now I have to check my computer and see if the ISA has OK'd my rescue plan.”

Kate flashes back to thinking about Shawn rescuing Phillip.

“Come on guys,” says John, “What the hell are you waiting for?”

“John,” says Kate, “I have something to tell you.”

Shawn paces. Rex says “You never should have told Brady.”

Shawn asks, “How else would we get the funds? He’ll do the right thing. He has to.”

John comforts Kate, “Come on, what is it?”

“I just wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I can’t tell you how much it – you mean to me,” says Kate.

“You’re helping me through a really rough time," says John, " I couldn’t do it without you.”

Brady busts in on the embracing couple, “Dad? Are you upstairs...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.” Now, if that’s a shock to Brady, Imagine the show he would have gotten if Kate hadn’t changed her mind.

“John says Kate was helping him out with his therapy.” Brady chuckles. We all chuckle.

John gets an alarm on the computer.

Kate tells BB John has a plan. John can’t believe it, “The idiots turned it down!”

Abby shows Jennifer a rabbit’s foot, “This is proof he’s coming back. He always said if I held onto it, good things would happen.” Jennifer flashes back to the good times. Blah, blah, blah. Never stop believing in miracles. Blah.

“Abby, I wanna believe. I do. And I wish it was just that simple.”

Abby says, “There is nothing wrong with having faith. Isn’t there some part of you inside that believes he will come back?”

“Yes,” says Jennifer, “There is, because it’s true.”

Jack encourages Roman to leave NOW. Cassie pushes Roman toward the door. She pushes him into a vase, which goes crashing down. Marlena frets, “What are we going to do? We can’t get caught again.”

John says the ISA said the plan was too dangerous, “We don’ need no stinkin’ ISA, I’ll rescue Phillip myself. First thing is to call Shane Donovan and...” John reels in pain.

Kate says he needs a hot shower. He insists he doesn’t need any help. He goes himself.

“He tries so hard,” says Kate, “I don’t see how he possibly could find Phillip himself.”

Brady says, “Nobody’s giving up Kate. I’m sorry I have to go. If you need anything let me know. What I wanted to tell him can wait.”

Brady leaves. Kate says, “I can’t believe I’m saying this but Shawn Brady may be Phillip’s only hope.” God help poor Phillip.

Brady thinks, “There is no way in hell I’m letting Shawn mess this up. I know what I have to do.”

Stami says he is the best thing that could have happened to Nicole. He doesn’t’ want Brady ending up with Ghoul Girl. He hands Nicole a paper, “Here, read it and weep.”

Nicole Reads. Nicole weeps, “No! This can’t be true.”

“Yeah,” says Stami, “How would you like to meet your living nightmare?


Nancy wants Chloe to know if she signs the consent she could be signing away Brady and her entire life, “Is that what you want?” Chloe stares.

Nicole reels, “This is just a dream.”

“It’s not a dream,” says Stami, “but you will wake up all right. Just follow those instructions exactly.”

Nicole asks, “What are we doing here?”

“Seeing is believing,” says Stami.

Nancy says the release form has one very important provision. It says Chloe accepts all risk since she is doing this against the advice of her physician. Chloe asks, “If I can’t be with Brady what difference does it make?” Chloe signs, “I’m taking this to the nurse’s desk myself... I don’t trust you.”

Nancy says, “I think you are making a big mistake.”

Jennifer says, “Your dad will always be here through you and Jack Jr. He loved you so much. So do I.”

“It’s hard to let go,” says Abby.

“I know. But you know what your dad would want – for us not to fight anymore. Do you think we could do that,” asks Jennifer.

“I promise, Mom. I’ll try harder.”

The doorbell interrupts their conversation. It’s Chelsea. Her parents are going to take them out tonight. Jennifer doesn’t know about that. Abby is grounded. The parents come up and beg. They will make sure Abby is back on time. Jennifer relents.

The girls walk away. Jennifer tells Chelsea’s parents, “Oh that was perfect. Now I can set up the surprise party for Abby’s birthday.” They leave. Jennifer twirls the rabbit’s foot, “Jack if you could just be here with us to celebrate Abby’s birthday.”

The keystone cops hide behind the door in Cassie’s room. The guard comes in and asks Cassie what happened. She says she was getting ready for bed and knocked over the vase. She will pick it up. The guard wants a goodnight kiss. Roman rushes out, “I don’t think so.” They fight. The proverbial shot rings out. Jack looks down at his stomach and turns his hand over. Blood! Blank stare.

John staggers. He grabs his cane. Kate watches, “You look so much better. How do you feel?” Better? He can hardly walk.

“I feel fine. I know how disappointed you are. If I have to, I will go over there myself and rescue Phillip. He and Shawn got their scripts mixed up.

“After losing Roman, I couldn’t take it if something happened to you.”

“OK,” says John, “It won’t because we both know what it means to lose something precious. So I will make you a proposition. Something I hope you will want just as much as I do.”

Brady tells the dynamic duo his dad is in no shape to do this, “AND the ISA turned down his plan. I just know I’m gonna regret this. I will pull funds form the Kiriakis account today. But there is a catch.”

The melee continues. Cassie puts the candle under a hanging rug. She positions it very carefully so the rug will catch on fire. They get Jack in bed. Roman has changed his mind, “We gotta get out of here now!” Jack insists he is all right.

Jennifer digs through mementoes, “When we said our vows we swore till death do us part. I never dreamed it would come so soon. Can you believe Abby is going to be seventeen years old? You’d be so proud of her Jack. We are going to be OK.”

There is a law in the town of Salem. Anybody who gets into a car must wreck it. The penalties for disobeying this law are steep. This statute has been on the books for years. In the back seat of the doomed car, Chelsea tells Abby, “As soon as we can ditch my patents...” KEEERRRAAASSHHH!

Stami gets back to his apartment, “Nicole is about to get the shock of her life, then I can use her sorry ass to get back at John and Brady.” Sami flashes back to John refusing to help her with the Lucas situation, “Screw with me and you’ll pay.” Morph.

Nancy says, “As long as you’re going through with this I pray the surgery will be successful. I want what's best for you. And that means getting Brady back to you.” Chloe doesn’t want to count her chickens before they are hatched. She goes to say goodnight to Clara.

Nicole has been hiding in the closet. After Chloe and Nancy leave, she comes out, “I don’t believe it. Chloe is alive. I have to do something to stop this.”

“The catch is I go with you,” says Brady, “I want to make sure it’s done right. You have my word I won't tell anyone. Are we a team?”

“We’re a team.” Yeah, the Bad News Bears.

John says, “When I lost Doc I thought I lost everything. But you’ve saved my life and given me hope. I want you in my life. If you feel the same way, I would like you to consider moving in with me permanently.” Kate Roberts, love of my life du jour, will you shack up with me? “You don’t have to answer right now. Think it over.”

“No,” says Kate, “I don’t’ have to think it over. The answer is yes.” Hug.

They stop Jack’s bleeding. The rug burns. The crew limps out. Cassie goes back for her bracelet. If she’s that dumb, let her roast. The rug falls and blocks the door. Marlena rushes in. The door slams. Roman can’t get in. Marlena and Cassie burn. FF on the fricasseed Marlena.


Previews
========

Patrick tells Billie, “After we made love I knew exactly where your heart was – in Bo Brady’s room.” Billie says, “Just like yours was with Jennifer Horton.”

Brady assures Nicole, “I will get back.” Nicole whines, “And what if you get back and the only person you want to be with is Chloe?”

In the smoke-filled room, Tony tells Jack, “That gun is not going to stop me.” Jack says, “This I gotta see.” BANG!

The room burns. Another rug falls. The quartet fries.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, the picture gallery is becoming as memorable as the Prevuze: Shirt on the Internet, Boob Pinching Girdle, Larry Mo & Curly. HAHAHA

As far as the Salem law about car crashes, the "shocking" plot twist any more is if they are in a vehicle (car, plane, motorcycle) and it DOESN'T crash!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs