Monday, July 05, 2010

Stone Stupid

Madeline and Kate are together in the DiMera rumpus room. Kate says she can't make any promises, but won't tell anyone about what's in the document if she doesn't have to. Maddie thanks her as Will stands outside and listens.

"No one," says Kate, "needs to know you were once a..."

Maddie helps her choose the right word, "A whore?"

Will gasps, "OMG!" Down boy. That's par for the course for the gals in Salem.

Henderson tells Vivian Victor won't be home for dinner. Vivian acts like she knew that all along. She dismisses Henderson and seethes.

Victor comes bouncing into Maggie's kitchen and says he's in a great mood. He's happy about the Mickey Horton scholarship dinner and invites Maggie. Maggie declines.

Jennifer and Carly meet at the pier. "I see why you like to meet here," says Jennifer, "It's a very cheery spot."

"Yeah," chuckles Carly, "Maybe I need a cloak and a hook like the French Lieutenant's Woman."

"With you it would be a cloak and a butcher knife," says Jennifer, "It's about time for me to leave town... or do you think I should stay?"

Bo and Ciara color. Bo gets up to look for more crayons. He opens the desk drawer and finds the divorce papers. Instead of putting them aside, he drags them out, holds them up and shines a spotlight on them as Hope walks in the door and sees them. Bo and Hope share an uncomfortable moment. When Hope's around, most of Bo's moments are uncomfortable.

Baker remembers telling Hope they aren't partners any more and also he doesn't care about her. Nicole walks in, "That smug SOB!"

"So," says Baker, "I take it you didn't get EJ to tell you what proof he has."

"No," says Nicole, "All he'll say is I won't know what hits me. I'm gonna stop him for good."

Carly says she thinks Jennifer should stay. Jennifer says, "If you're in trouble I want to (say it with her) be here for you."

Carly says, "Things are complicated. I wish I didn't know what I know."

Jennifer says, "I want to talk to you about Bo and Hope."

Hope asks Ciara to make herself scarce so she can talk to Bo. Ciara leaves. Bo suggests Hope take a leave, but Hope says work keeps her focused, which is why she is rarely focused. She says she has a problem with Arianna being released on bail.

Nicole says EJ has to be stopped. "Let's take a wait and see approach," says Baker, "You wait, and I'll see you later."

Nicole tries to convince him to help, "I want you and that partner of yours to take him out."

Bo says even if Arianna is guilty she wouldn't be stupid enough to attack someone again. Hope doesn't agree, "She hates men. She might tolerate them for show... she might even let them touch her her because she knows what she gets to do to them that night."

Maggie thinks Victor bulldozes people, "I see through you."

"I'm not all spreadsheets inside," says Victor, "I wouldn't try to con you." He goes straight into his con act, "So let's go to dinner."

"You are incorrigible."

"And hungry," says Victor, "What's a little dinner between friends."

The door swings open. Vivian overhears, "Yes... what is it?"

Jennifer says, "I guess that isn't exactly true. What I really want to talk about is you."

"It's one of my favorite subjects," says Carly.

Hope continues to rant about Arianna. Bo reminds her EJ is defending her, "He was one of the victims, so that means he believes she is innocent."

"Maybe," says Hope, "He just doesn't want to believe a woman one-tenth his size could overtake him." Bo begins to think Hope has a little man-anger herself. Hope says she hopes she's wrong, "But I'm worried you could be the next one on her list." Bo can handle it. After living with Hope all these years, he's used to being beaten up.

T-Man, Chad and Gabi sit on the beach slurping ice cream cones. Chad wonders where Will is. T-Man gets a call from his mom. He grumbles as he goes off to take it. Chad asks, "Why don't you just block her calls?"

"'Cause I want to reach adulthood," says T-Man.

T leaves. Chad tells Gabi it was really his mom's doing he got into Wake Forest.

Kate tells Madeline she will help her as long as it doesn't cost anything. She suggests Madeline leave. Madeline whines, "God, my fate is in your hands. Can it get any worse than that?"

"Yes," says Kate, "DOOL comes on in five minutes." Suddenly the gals notice someone standing in the doorway...

STEFANO!

Jennifer tells Carly she thinks Bo might hurt her, "Bo and Hope are connected for life."

"That explains why Bo has been a little suicidal lately," says Carly, "I know Hope's a big part of his life and I will have to live with that."

Hope backpedals and says she thinks Arianna will go after someone like Bo. "That doesn't narrow things down much," says Bo, "There are a lot of clueless guys in town."

"I think EJ is making a big mistake defending her," says Hope.

Baker tells Nicole it's not gonna happen.

T-Man returns and asks why Chad changed his mind about Wake Forest. Chad says he realized he needed to leave town for a while. T-Man thinks it was because of the sorority girls. Chad suggests they come and visit him. T-Man gets another call, "I have to go... it's Kinzie." He leaves.

Chad hits Gabi up again, "So... how about coming to visit me this October?" Will overhears.

Stefano blocks Madeline on her way out and demands to know why she is there. "I'm just here to make sure the past is in the past," says Madeline.

"That's why they call it the past," says Stefano. He thinks she's lying, "Since I can't trust you, I'll just ask my wife the real reason you are here."

Victor tells Vivian to get out, but Maggie trumps him. She asks Victor to leave and Vivian to stay.

Baker tells Nicole one more poker game and he's out of Salem. Nicole reminds him he never wins and wants to know who his partner is. She pulls out a wad-o-cash, "How much do you need to blow town... how much for her name?"

Hope says she saw Bo looking at the divorce papers, "We need to talk about it." Bo don' wanna talk. So they talk. "You've moved on," says Hope, "I need a way to move on myself. I think that's what the divorce will do for me."

Carly joins the party. She apologizes for interrupting and starts to leave. Hope stops her and says she and Bo are done. In more ways than one. Hope goes up for Ciara. Carly thinks she is standing between Bo and Hope getting back together. Well, duhhhh...

Bo tells Carly it's not her fault, "It's mine."

Will joins Chad and Gabi. Chad wonders where the food is. Will says he forgot it. Gabi leaves. Chad reminds her to think about what he said. Once Gabi is out of the picture, Will blows his stack, "You SOB! Mia isn't gone five minutes and you're putting the moves on Gabi!"

"You're wrong," says Chad, "I was putting the moves on Gabi long before Mia left."

Kate tells Stefano, "Madeline doesn't trust you. She came here for assurance this won't blow up in her face. Madeline isn't a threat any more."

Stefano gets a call, "I have to take this. It's nice to see two working girls stick together." He leaves.

"Did he buy that," asks Madeline.

"I'm never sure," says Kate, "But you'd better go now."

Vivian says, "Well, this is your favorite kind of event. An opportunity to become morally superior."

"I've thought a lot about you," says Maggie, "But I never thought you were stone stupid. Do you really think you will hold on to Victor acting like a stereotypical fishwife?"

Vivian asks, "Do you think I like dragging my husband out of a suburban kitchen and having a romantic rival that makes Betty Crocker look like Lady Gaga?"

Maggie blows up, "I am not your romantic rival. Maybe Victor like to talk to someone who doesn't like to kill people. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to a neurotic shrew who..." She backs down and says she was out of line.

"Damn you for being right," says Vivian. She storms out.

Bo says goodbye to Ciara and Hope. He tells Carly about holding the papers when Hope walked in, "She wants to go ahead with the divorce."

"Drat the bad luck," says Carly.

"It's strange timing," says Bo, "What with Alice's death and all."

Carly asks, "Could it be more than timing? Are you having second thoughts? No one should get a divorce unless they are sure. My approach is just to whack the spouse with a butcher knife. It's so much less complicated. Maybe I'm the one who needs to step back."

Jennifer is on the phone with Jack. She says Mike is at the airport and she will see him in a while. As she starts to leave, she bumps into Vivian. Vivian offers condolences about Alice. Jennifer tries to get around her, but Vivian stops her, "I know what you're going through. We both lost someone we love."

"I would be really careful if I were you."

"But," stammers Vivian, "My poor Lawrence..."

Jennifer screams, "Vivian, are you out of your mind?"

Stefano says, "You know how I feel about judges. At least when Madeline was a hooker she offered service." Kate thinks it's going to be tough to get Madeline out of their lives.

Justin is at the Kiriakis mansion teasing Ciara, "Well it's Miss Manna Banana."

"No..."

"Rita Margarita."

"No..."

"Molly B'golly."

Three strikes and he's out. He's also tired of the kid, so he tells her her there are cookies in the kitchen. Ciara runs into the kitchen to begin her training to be a contestant on The Biggest Loser in a few years. Justin offers to spend time with Ciara so Hope can get some rest. Hope thanks him and heads upstairs.

Bo says he's sick of being in limbo, "Being with Hope was hell. Being with you is limbo. Not much of an improvement but I'll take what I can get." Carly brings up Hope's strange behavior.

Chad gets defensive, "Jump to conclusions much? I'm not putting the move's on Gabi."

"What," says Will, "You're inviting her to Wake Forest for a study date?"

"What's it to you," says Chad, "Are you working on your dweeb merit badge? You must get this stuff from your mom, who is one taco shy of a combo platter."

Will gets nasty, "Don't say anything about my mother!" Translation: Do as I say, not as I do.

Jennifer says she won't mourn the death of a man who raped her, "I'm heading for London and you know where you can go."

Carly reminds Bo about the time Hope told her she bears no ill will, "So you come back and it's like the conversation never happened. Tell me I'm off-base."

"Since there are no bases in left field," says Bo, "It's safe to say you are off-base."

Baker refuses to help Nicole. Nicole asks, "When did you get a backbone? I hate that." Baker says his partner matters to him and that's why Nicole has to be kept away from her, "You're not exactly the Good Luck Kid."

"Seeing as how you're no longer spineless," says Nicole, "you're not much good to me." She shakes his hand, "See you around." Nicole leaves.

Hope contemplates her pills and decides to pound down a few.

Kate gives Stefano a drink to relax. She tells him not to let Madeline get under his skin. "You know me very well, don't you," asks Stefano. He asks if Kate knows where Will is. He says he wants to talk about his internship. Stefano has suggested Will work for DiMera Enterprises this summer.

"Sami Will be thrilled," says Kate. Stefano says they have agreed not to tell Sami. Kate is touched Stefano thinks of Will as family. "I've begun to feel he is my own grandson," says Stefano. Heck, the way things go on this show, he might be. They agree not to tell Sami about the internship.

Will and Chad get slappy-pushy. Will tells him to shut up. Chad has discovered he can push Will's buttons by talking about his mom, "She's got how many kids with how many fathers?"

Will gives it back to him, "At least my mother wasn't a whore like yours was."

Bo says before Carly came in, he and Hope were talking about things but he's not comfortable telling Carly about Hope, "You shouldn't have to deal with that." Carly flashes back to her conversation with Jennifer. Bo sees she's zoned out and asks what's up. "Nothing," says Carly as she moves in, "Nothing at all." So Carly remains off-base, Bo gets to third base.

Justin and Ciara look at the pictures she has drawn. Justin holds one up, "I think this would look nice in my room."

"That'll be a dollar," says the mercenary little imp.

Justin hands it to her, "Well, for a dollar I think you'd better sign it. I'll get my wallet."

"You can't," says Ciara, "You lost it."

"How do you know that?"

"Mommy had it."

Hope runs into a phone booth and changes into Hopeless, "Time to get on with it."


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuzea

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer is still here ! I want her to stay but one the other hand these writers would destroy her character with their "talented" writing..

It is again the Nicole Show..she is in EVERY freaking episodes..too much of a "good" thing is not a good thing...

Will can insult his mother but the other can't...ah actually in real life it is also the case..for once the writers did something right..lol..ah the love between parents and children..mother and son...

Ok the Madeline story become a bit boring now..it is so slow..always the same talks between Maddie and Katie..i hope Stefano knows something..come on he is the PHOENIX ! (i want Will to work for Steffi..love this idea).

Carly/Bo/Hope : well the same thing..no movements..well Hope doesn't like Arianna..me too Hope me too !

The triangle Maggie/Victor/Vivian is coming !!!! Senior love stories..refreshing..interesting ? We will see..scratch that with this writing it will freaking BOORRRIINNGGGG.

Happy day to all.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Bo begins to think Hope has a little man-anger herself.

Ya think?

Chad asks, "Why don't you just block her calls?" "'Cause I want to reach adulthood," says T-Man.

LOL - The 4th of July holiday has reminded me to be more patriotic, to get more involved in political affairs. So, I vote for less Dr. Gropesalot & the Whinerator and more T-Man and Kinzie. Who's with me out there?

"Seeing as how you're no longer spineless," says Nicole, "you're not much good to me."

The story didn't move much today, but a lot of the dialogue had some sparkle, for example the quote above. And, loved the exchange between Mags & Viv, especially makes Betty Crocker look like Lady Gaga. LOL

Fabulous pictures from everyone. The first one of Kim & Shane pretty much sums up the way their 20 year estrangement was resolved and LMAO at the Nanny one.

If you are going to get through the post-Fourth Funk ya gotta have Prevuze!

Word verification: grenate as in "I wish I could throw a grenate under these writers and see if that motivates them to move their you-know-whats a little faster.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you Applecheeks.

I love T-Man and Kinzie, the Whinerator, not so much.

Hope has good taste in people.

Sounds like a dud of a day.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I agree with everyone - this episode sounds like a dud and the Vivian/Maggie/Victor and Chad/T-Man scenes are the best ones.

Mike's at the airport. Now really. Was it worth bringing him back to have almost no scenes with the family? After missing the memorial he doesn't even stick around to visit? Of course I guess the others have skipped town, too, like Laura and Bill. What a cheap-a** bunch this show is that they couldn't pay the actors to stay a few more days. Geez!

This tickled me a lot: "We need to talk about it." Bo don' wanna talk. So they talk. I see spinelessness is rampant in Salem.

Here' a clue for Madeline and Kate. If you don't want Stefano to know your big secrets don't discuss them right in the middle of the rumpus room. And here's a clue for Stefano that Applecheeks and I are always suggesting: if you want to know what the secrets are how about eavesdropping instead of walking in and asking? Or how about those cameras and tapes you said you had all over the mansion one time??

God, my fate is in your hands. Can it get any worse than that?" "Yes," says Kate, "DOOL comes on in five minutes." and "Bo and Hopw are connected for life." "That explains why Bo has been a little suicidal lately" HAHAHA

Thanks for the Monday morning pick-me-up, Prevuze!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Maddie helps her choose the right word, "A whore?"

Will gasps, "OMG!" Down boy. That's par for the course for the gals in Salem.

Considering Grandmamma was a whore, this shouldn’t come as a huge surprise to Will.

"It's about time for me to leave town... or do you think I should stay?"

Isn’t that a question Jennifer should be asking Gary Tomlin?

Maggie thinks Victor bulldozes people.

Whatever gave her that idea? Geez!!! Why not state the obvious Maggie.

Bo begins to think Hope has a little man-anger herself.

…and how many years has Bo been married to Hope? Why not state the obvious Bo.

Chad asks, "Why don't you just block her calls?"

"'Cause I want to reach adulthood," says T-Man.

I’m with you Applecheeks!! Whoever is writing T-Man and Kinzie’s dialogue deserves a raise.

Hope backpedals and says she thinks Arianna will go after someone like Bo.

Talk about foreshadowing hitting Bo in the head like one of Meredith’s bricks. It’s a good thing that Bo’s head is just as hard as Rafe’s. Wait a second. Let me give that statement some further consideration. Since Rafe is still around, having a hard head is probably a bad thing.

Carly thinks she is standing between Bo and Hope getting back together. Well, duhhhh...

Why not state the obvious Carly.

Bo says he's sick of being in limbo, "Being with Hope was hell. Being with you is limbo. Not much of an improvement but I'll take what I can get."

Most excellent Prevuze!!!

She shakes his hand, "See you around." Nicole leaves.

Good gravy! We are exactly two years removed from the insanity of elevator sex, and DOOL continues to wallow in the fall out of that debacle. Is this story arc ever going to end?!!

"She's got how many kids with how many fathers?"

If that one sets Will off, then he’s a bit sensitive. Although the concept of mismatched twins is way over the top, a woman having a couple of children by two men isn’t really that uncommon.

The Nanny - LOL!!!!!!!!! How’s this for stating the obvious? Great job Prevuze!!!!!!!!!!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah mismatched twins exist in our world too..i mean in real life..and yeah to have children from different fathers is common..here it is just a way to bash a character in order to give some angst to Chill (Chad/Will..wub wub..)lol

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Sami really that easy a target on the show? So, she has 2 kids each with 2 men. That wasn't even uncommon when I was a little kid 20 or 30 years ago.
Why didn't Chad mention that Grandma Kate was/is a whore? And she has like 6 kids with how many men? 4?
Wouldn't that be a better lead in to "your mom was a whore".

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? I take that back. Chad hates Sami because he blames her for Grace's death. He thinks if he was taking care of her, she'd still be alive.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs