Monday, June 28, 2010

In Flagrante!

Sami and Rafe are in the rumpus room arguing. Sami lectures him for walking out. He tells her EJ is the last person she should be hooking up with. Sami accuses him of being jealous, which calls for a big sloppy kiss.

Madeline and Kate are at the pier. Madeline thinks everything from the safe deposit box is back in her possession. Kate assures her it's all there, but says, "I know everything."

"I guess everything isn't what it used to be," says Madeline.

Carly visits Alice's grave. Jennifer finds her. She asks if Carly has been crying. "This isn't about me," says Carly.

"Well," says Jennifer, "I guess there's a first time for everything. I still consider you my friend. Did something happen with Bo?"

"No," says Carly, "It's not about him."

Chloe wakes as Daniel snuggles her in her hospital bed. She says she had a strange dream, "You were there. And I traveled with a tin man and a lion and a wizard gave me a brain."

"It's a miracle," says Daniel, "We're having a baby."

Phillip is in Maggie's kitchen trying to phone Chloe. Melanie walks in and startles him, "I know you're trying to get hold of Chloe and I know why."

Rafe grabs Sami and plants a passionate kiss. Sami kisses back. Panting, heaving and heavy breathing ensues followed by writhing and grabbing. It looks for all the world like they're going to rumpus in the rumpus room when suddenly, but not at all unexpectedly, EJ walks in and catches them... um... as they say... In flagrante! For those of you who don't speak Latin, the literal translation of 'in flagrante' is, "as he's about to bang her lights out."

Chloe has apparently forgotten she's pregnant. Little brains typically forget little details. Daniel re-drops the bombshell, "You're having a baby."

"OMG," gasps Chloe, "That's all I've ever wanted... Well, that and for my scars to heal." Suddenly, however, Chloe's joy turns into stark terror as she has another fleshback. She considers the possibilities and whines, "Oh, no, it can't be!"

"What can't be," asks Daniel. Enquiring minds want to know.

Chloe stammers and stutters, "Oh, uh... how far along am I, exactly?"

Gabi visits Arianna in jail and tells her Rafe is back.

EJ surveys the disgusting scene and asks Rafe to leave.

Kayla and Stephanie are at a table in the pub. Stephanie tells her she's happier than she was a year ago when she was with Phillip. Kayla isn't too excited to hear that, "Great... it seems like his name comes up a lot with you. He's out of your life... I just wish he was completely out of your mind." Everything else is completely out of her mind.

"He isn't," says Stephanie.

Phillip bobs and weaves. He tells Melanie Chloe is a friend of his. He says he's not sure how good Chloe is for Daniel and says he's neutral on their relationship. He also wonders why Chloe and Daniel put off their wedding. Melanie brings up Carly.

Carly tells Jennifer what she's about to say is private – just between the two of them. "I won't tell a soul," says Jennifer. Jennifer realizes she has a big loophole there since no one in Salem has a soul.

Carly says, "I owe Daniel so much, but I found out something concerning him and don't know how to deal with it. He is on cloud nine right now. He thinks the most wonderful thing has happened but it could turn out to be tragic."

Daniel thinks Chloe seems upset. Chloe evades. She shrugs it off and Daniel tells her she's two months along. Although Chloe's math skills aren't on the same level as Rafe's, she does have the capability of subtracting two from now. The blood drains from Chloe's face. Daniel says, "You don't like that answer, do you? And I think I know why."

Rafe and EJ trade wisecracks as Stefano walks in. Rafe says he found Anna and talked to her. "Really," asks Stefano, "What did she tell you?"

Kate says she went through Madeline's papers before returning them, "There was a very unexpected discovery."

Maddie quakes, "Did you tell Stefano?"

Kate smiles like the cat that ate the canary, "Not yet."

Rafe says he got Anna to confess, but also says there are some things he can't divulge. EJ claims this is a farce and says he wants to know everything and deserves to, since Sydney is his daughter. Rafe says"Anna became... incapacitated. She was poisoned and then disappeared from the hospital."

Stefano growls, "You idiot."

"That's Mister Idiot to you, buddy."

Melanie starts to phone Chloe but Phillip stops her and says if Chloe knows something important Daniel would probably rather tell her himself. They make a lunch date and Phillip leaves. Outside, Phillip mumbles, "Phillip, you'd better find out yourself and make sure Chloe will keep our secret."

Carly says, "I hurt Daniel by keeping Melanie away from him all those years."

"I don't know," says Jennifer, "I would think keeping Melanie away from someone would be considered a favor. But whatever you do, just make sure you get it right this time."

Daniel sympathizes, "I know what it is that's worrying you. You think maybe the elevator fall was bad for the baby."

"I don't know much," says Chloe, "But I do know statistics have proven 300 foot drops are unhealthy.".

Daniel assures her the baby will be fine, "You landed on your boobs. The baby had a lot of padding."

Chloe says she realizes she's spent too much time being insecure, "I wish I could go back in time and change things. I would especially like to change an indiscriminate little romp I had."

Daniel says he doesn't want her to change anything, "I love you."

Chloe asks, "Even though I've put you through hell?"

"Yes," says Daniel, "As long as we are together I'll forgive you for everything."

"Are you willing to put that in writing," asks Chloe, "In any event, I have something I need to say to you."

Get your own bedpan," says Daniel.

Carly tells Jennifer she's helped her, "So now I'm gonna go get it right."

Jennifer wishes her luck as Carly leaves. She turns to Alice's headstone, "Well, Gram, I hope I gave her the right advice. But you taught me so I must've."

Phillip rushes into the hospital. A nurse tells him Daniel is in with Chloe, so Phillip leaves.

Daniel stops Chloe in mid-confession. Did you expect anything else? "I don't want another mea culpa," he says, "When you had your moments of insecurity and when you thought you were pregnant, I should have (say it with him) been there for you but I wasn't. I will (say it with him) be there for you always. There is one good thing that came out of finding those clothes that night. I think that was the night we conceived."

Chloe ponders, "Yeah it had to be."

The nurse sticks her head in the door and says she has Chloe's release forms. Amidst a barrage of kisses and "I love you's," Daniel leaves to take care of things.

Once he's gone Chloe stares, "OMG OMG OMG! What am I gonna do?"

Stefano accuses Rafe of failing them. Sami jumps to his defense but EJ tells her to let Rafe defend himself. "I did the best I could," says Rafe, " says Rafe, "If that's not good enough for you, then go to hell." He leaves.

Sami chases him outside, "What was that about?"

Inside, Stefano figures Anna was telling the truth. EJ says he is still worried. Stefano asks, "Elvis, did something happen before I got here, and does it have something to do with that pool of slobber over there on the floor? "

Kate says she feels some responsibility for making Madeline part of the dreadful night with Congressman Andrew, "I just want us to move on." Madeline asks if that means Kate will keep her yap shut. Kate evades, "This situation has put me in a bad position. I don't know if I'm going to tell Stefano. That's the best I can do."

Gabi tells Arianna Rafe was there to visit her, but they wouldn't let him in because visiting hours were over, even though everyone else seems to be able to visit at all hours. Maybe Rafe just forgot to bring donuts to bribe the guards.

EJ insists nothing happened before Stefano got there. Stefano is skeptical. He leaves to make a call.

Rafe and Sami bicker. Rafe reminds Sami she has moved into the DiMera mansion. Sami wants to know if he's so upset with her why he kissed her. "That was goodbye," he says.

Stephanie says she and Phillip are still involved, but not romantically. Kayla says she doesn't want her wasting time on him. Stephanie says she's still worried about him, "He's hurt a lot of people. Things backfire on him."

"What things," asks Kayla.

"Land mines, for one thing." says Stephanie, "He hurt you and dad with the Pocket thing. Things haven't changed even though he's married. I think he's done something destructive to Melanie and I'm not sitting by and watching that happen."

Daniel comes to Maggie's house and joins Melanie in the kitchen. Melanie asks if he got married. Daniel says no, "But I have something to tell you and I want you to keep it secret. You're gong to be a big sister." Melanie completely freaks out... which for her, means she acts like she normally does.

Carly comes into Chloe's room.

"It didn't feel like goodbye to me," says Sami, "It felt more like, 'let's find a vacant room upstairs.'" Rafe leaves to see Arianna.

Sami goes inside to find EJ's cold stare.

Jennifer kneels at the graveside and talks to Alice, "I feel your presence in my heart and always will. I know you live on in your children and grandchildren. You have helped me so much. I don't want that to stop. I will still be consulting you, OK? I need you to keep showing me how to be strong. I'm not saying goodbye because I love you... right here... in my heart... always."

Stephanie is concerned, "If Phillip hurts Melanie it will bring her right back to Nathan." What a gal! Always thinking of others.

Kayla starts to spew advice but gets a call, "Hold that thought." Stephanie's mind couldn't hold a helium molecule, let alone a thought.

Kayla leaves as Phillip comes in. Stephanie tells him she thinks he's done something wrong, "It will come out just like that Internet video."

Melanie continues to freak out, "Now I'm going to act like a big baby and I know this will sound selfish."

"Coming from you," says Daniel, "I wouldn't expect anything else."

Melanie says, "I'm not sure I'm ready to share you."

"No one will take your place," says Daniel. Melanie gets over it and says it's cool that this time he will be a dad from the beginning. Maybe.

Carly wants to talk about what's happening next. She reminds Chloe the kid could be someone else's. "I can't let this happen," says the Lord God All-Carly.

Chloe blows her short and incredibly empty stack, "You ruined Daniel's first chance at raising a child so go ahead and do it all over again."

Phillip rolls his eyes, "Here we go again... More gossip and drama. You have no idea what is going on, so stay out of it."

Stephanie gets a call, "Hold that thought." Phillip's mind couldn't hold a helium molecule, let alone a thought. Kayla walks up and Stephanie tells her it's a crisis at work and leaves.

"Good to see you," says Phillip.

"I doubt that," snorts Kayla. She starts to leave.

Phillip stops her, "I hope whatever Stephanie told you... I hope you don't spread it."

"You do hurt people," says Kayla, "And I'm not talking about Stephanie. I'm talking about Steve and me."

Chloe insists this is Daniel's child but says it's none of Carly's business anyway, "When I was with that other guy, I used protection. Lots of it. I hung two cloves of garlic around my neck." Carly doesn't believe her.

Rafe comes up to Arianna's cell. He and Gabi hug. Rafe says he's missed Arianna and vows to get her out of there. Just like he found Sydney after vowing to do that, or just like he got the truth out of Anna after vowing to do that. Gabi leaves. Rafe asks Arianna for details. Arianna starts in, "EJ says..."

Rafe has a cow, "EJ? What the hell does he have to do with any of this?"

Stefano meets Kate at the pier. She wonders why he wanted to meet her there. "I wanted to meet here for privacy," says Stefano.

A wino looks up from the gutter, "And for a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 we can keep it private."

Stefano tells Kate Rafe is back in town, "He's driving people insane for his need to know the bloody truth." Kate thinks Stefano looks rattled. "I am rattled because my son is rattled," says Stefano, "Something is bothering him, but he won't tell me. I have to find out what is upsetting him."

Sami asks why EJ is looking at her like that. EJ breathes fire, "So you're back together with him."

"No," insists Sami, "Nothing has changed."

EJ tosses accusations, "You acted like a teenager in there. Which, for you, is a step up. You already have a family. I thought... you know exactly how I feel."

Kayla gives Phillip both barrels, "Your son pocket... Steve and I loved him but you took him away, and then gave him away. If you can be so cavalier with that, one wonders if you would give up on a marriage or something else." She leaves. Melanie comes up to Phillip and stares.

Chloe reminds Carly she kept Melanie from Daniel. Carly snorts, "I will regret that for all the Days Of Our Lives. But Daniel has to know the truth."

Daniel walks in. "Carly was just leaving," says Chloe.

Carly disagrees, "The hell I am."

Arianna tells Rafe EJ is her lawyer. Rafe points out Arianna is still in jail and says he will take care of things.

Arianna asks, "Is this about me or Sami?"

Sami asks, "Your feelings? I don't know what that means."

EJ reminds her of their swimming outing and kiss, "Did it never occur to you that..."

Sami interrupts, "I don't know what you are saying."

EJ clarifies things, "I love you."

Out in the audience, around the nation and across the globe, the Ejamis erupt...

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuzea

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


19 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Squeeee!! Okay no. There is really nothing to celebrate here. EJ is sloppy seconds at this point and Sami is too distracted by Rafe. Ew.

Seriously, how long is Carly going to walk into Chloe's room threatening to tell Daniel? It happens like every day on the show and since the show isn't "real time" that's like what? Every 10 minutes?

While the EJami in me has to watch the show tomorrow, I won't do it happily - so there, take that.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out in the audience, around the nation and across the globe, the Ejamis erupt...

And out in the real world, the ratings for this episode drop to a record -0.2, causing Ken Corday to pull out the knife. Let the slashing begin!

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The writing for Sami is just AWFUL !
Let her be an adult for pete'sake, let her have a freaking job !
Rafe is not a prize, the guy is just dull dull dull ! It is worse than with Austin but at least Sami was an entertaining character at this time !
And they have no chemistry; i saw the kiss it was so forced. Painful to watch..i mean she had chemistry with Brandon, with Lucas (when he did not do his loudy fish kisses) and she even had more chemistry with Austin than with Rafe !

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah i almost forget : the Pocket talk between Phil and Kayla seems interesting...the only thing interesting..ah and the Ej's declaration is totally destroyed with this writing..remember his declaration when she was pregnant at the hospital : THAT WAS A GOOD LOVE DECLARATION !

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

I would squee!!Corday has already told me not to bother because as an Ejami fan I do not exist.

Can someone remind me how it was that Kayla and Steve gave Pocket up and wasn't if them who talked Phil into giving him to the couple who had him?

Anon #2 is so dead on. When Sami was with Austin they may not have been interesting but she certainly was. Now she's as dull dull dull as Rafe is.

The least Rafe could have done was handed Sami a napkin after he washed her face with his mouth.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous JamaicanBeauty7 said...

To be honest, I skipped over everything just to get to the ejami parts...at this point in the show right now where everything else seems repetitive and dull. Speaking about dull, that Safe kiss wasinteresting... NOT. I saw the prevuze II from the day before, and it looked like he was kissing his sister. I hope EJ gave her a napkin for the drool he put all over her face in a crappy attempt to create a passionate kiss. But I'm glad EJ made his feelings known, even though it was obvious to just about everyone one in Salem and the Universe, but not Sami of course. My greatest hope is that when this sydnapping blows up, Sami gets her brain back because this is not the Sami I know and love. Its hard to watch her be this... fickle and confused. Anyways, thanks for the

6:19 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"I know you're trying to get hold of Chloe and I know why."

No she doesn’t.

"You don't like that answer, do you? And I think I know why."

Of course he doesn’t.

I wish the writers would drop this hackneyed scene ender. It’s older than dirt. Or, give the viewers a REAL shock and have the person actually KNOW what the other one was going to say.

There were so many Prevuisms that had me LMAO today:

Daniel assures her the baby will be fine, "You landed on your boobs. The baby had a lot of padding."

…and does it have something to do with that pool of slobber over there on the floor? "

”Things backfire on him." "What things," asks Kayla. "Land mines, for one thing." says Stephanie.

But the following……it really got me going…
Stephanie tells her it's a crisis at work and leaves.

What crisis at the hospital would require Stephanie’s immediate presence? They don’t have anyone else to stand around the nurses’ station holding a few empty file folders?

I had several scenes vying for my HUH?! moment of the day, but then this one cropped up. It was the immediate winner.

"I wanted to meet here for privacy," says Stefano.

You are freakin’ kidding me! That pier is the busiest place in Salem. Not to mention the fact Stef & Kate live in a gazillion room mansion. There wasn’t an empty room around? The secret basement labooooratory was occupied?? Puh-leeze!

Prevuze Latin translation was extremely helpful. In fact, all of the "soapy" translations we get from Prevuze are instructive. After the Guy Manual gets completed, I hope a "Soap Translations For Dummies" won't be far behind.

Great picture Bulldog. Seeing all the former characters recently I remembered Chloe's scar angst is just a retread of Carrie's scar angst which was a retread of Julie's scar angst. Proving there's nothing new under the DOOL sun.

Thanks for the Monday lift, Prevuze!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry prevuze-i'm gonna have to disagree with you on one thing. I see no reason for Ejami fans to be "squeeing"-I know I'm not. We've seen this go on for too long and at this point Days needs to own their stupidity for not capitalizing on what could have been gold for the show and get EJ away from the vortex of suck that is Sami. Sami hasn't had Dr. Dan yet, so let him be in a traingle with her and Rafeypoo!:)

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

It's a miracle," says Daniel, "We're having a baby."
I think not!! Miracles are not that easy to come by...at least not as easy as it is for Chloe to romp with and get pregnant by her BFWB Phillip!

"Yes," says Chloe, "As long as we're together I'll forgive you for everything."...I think this was supposed to be Daniel saying it to Chloe??...Oh boy, in that case he's a bigger fool than I thought!

"It didn't feel like goodbye to me," says Sami, "It felt more like, 'let's find a vacant room upstairs.'"...isn't that the truth! Of course, EJ had to interrupt...

"If Phillip hurts Melanie it will bring her right back to Nathan."...what's Stephaneasy gonna try next? A Trojan Horse type of maneuver?...or perhaps she'll follow Kate's tactics and gift Melanie with some home made poisoned brownies.

"Did it never occur to you that..." Sami doesn't just break hearts... she SMASHES them! And she does it with the best of intentions! She's done it twice in her life and she's not about to do it a third time. If that means throwing in the romantic towel, so be it! A guy would have to be crazy to take on that kind of challenge!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

since the show isn't "real time" that's like what? Every 10 minutes? Still chuckling over this one, Berg. So true! I think we should've all started the drinking game and every time Carly confronted Chloe that Chloe needs to tell Daniel or she will we all take a drink. We could've all been smashed in the first episode. HA

I'm glad they rehashed the Pocket story, I forgot about that since my mind can't hold a helium molecule, let alone a thought.

Applecheeks and I definitely shared the same HUH? moment. But we do know the real reason they didn't meet someplace else, they didn't want to drag out another bunch of scenery to have the conversation in another room in the mansion.

Now, if I may get on my soapbox again, did anyone else watch that pathetic excuse for a daytime Emmys show last night? It's almost like the soaps were an afterthought. Instead of a nice tribute to Frances Reid or Helen Wagner we got the Blue Man Group and Cirque de Soliel. Basically it was one big advertisement for Vegas. There were no film clips at all. And except for Peter Reckell and Louise Sorel, who were presenters, the only people from Daze we even got a glimpse of was James Scott. The DOOL folks must've been seated out in the back 40 somewhere. Out of the 5 people nominated nobody won. It was really dreadful. OK, rant over.

LOL over the rewrite of history picture and I would think keeping Melanie away from someone would be considered a favor. Thanks for the Monday cheer Prevuze!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Sami accuses him of being jealous, which calls for a big sloppy kiss.

Rafe just got off a commercial airliner and went straight to the mansion. That tells me he hasn’t brushed his teeth. Since he was returning from a third world banana republic, I doubt he was able to get his hands on a fresh supply of Tic Tacs. Can you say dragon breath?

Carly visits Alice's grave.

Why? Did Carly even know Alice? Probably not but it sure gives Carly and Jennifer an opportunity to have a meaningful conversation. Conversation - yes, meaningful - not!

"It's a miracle," says Daniel, "We're having a baby."

In Salem, “we” takes in a lot of territory. The baby will have dimples, but it won‘t be in the chin.

In flagrante! For those of you who don't speak Latin, the literal translation of 'in flagrante' is, "as he's about to bang her lights out."

Thanks to Prevuze, Latin no longer sounds like a dead language.

Gabi visits Arianna in jail and tells her Rafe is back.

How the hell does Gabi know that? After getting off the commercial airliner, Rafe hightailed it directly to the mansion. Did Rafe have a car parked at the airport? Did he take a cab? Did he stop at Walgreens for those damn Tic Tacs or did he have some Altoids stashed in his suitcase? The prison break and escape to the good ole U S of A is melting my BS detector. This is just nuts.

"I won't tell a soul," says Jennifer. Jennifer realizes she has a big loophole there since no one in Salem has a soul.

LOL!!!

Rafe says" Anna became... incapacitated. She was poisoned and then disappeared from the hospital."

Stefano growls, "You idiot."

"That's Mister Idiot to you, buddy."

The writers are constantly telling us that Rafe is one smart FBI dudesicle, and then they throw this dialogue our way. What kind of investigating super star would reveal that sort of information to EJ and Stefano? Rafe also promised Anna he would protect her. Nice job Mr. G-Man!

“I think he's done something destructive to Melanie and I'm not sitting by and watching that happen."

It wasn’t too long ago that self-righteous hypocritical Stephanie tried to do something destructive to Nathan. Stephanie needs to get over herself.

Rafe says he's missed Arianna and vows to get her out of there. Just like he found Sydney after vowing to do that, or just like he got the truth out of Anna after vowing to do that.

That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout Prevuze! Sorry Bulldog.

I can’t believe that anyone is tuning into DOOL on a daily basis to watch the Chloe/Daniel tripe - bleh!!!!!!!!! For pity’s sake, just get a move on it!! However, Bulldog’s take on Chloe’s pregnancy is most excellent!! Have a great one everybody!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sarolite said...

I think the whole Pocket thing is proof that the baby is Philips (as if we didn't know). They're going to whip him into a "I have to raise my own baby" frenzy.

Btw, Chloe's whole "raising a child" thing annoys me. He could raise any child he wanted to by adoption, what Chloe is doing is the same as what Carly did, taking away his chance to raise his child.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous I Challenge You To A DOOL said...

D'oh! Starolite, thank you for answering my question, which was, "Oh yeah, Pocket! Why are they bringing that up now?" I can't believe I didn't put two and two together.

I would give ANYTHING for the writers to do any other kind of storyline. I'm so sick of baby-napping, baby-switching, who's-the-baby, where's-the-baby, who's-the-parent, AAAAUGH! Who's-the-mommy would be the exception.

My word verification is "partifo", as in this episode is a parti-fo no one!

9:35 AM  
Blogger jen h said...

so ej tells sami he loves her for the tenth time. yawn. let me know when she reciprocates.

i did a double-take over the pcoket mention as well. i figured they'd never bring that one back up, since the idea of victor letting philip's kid be raised by strangers seemed ridiculous at best. another issue: as far as i can recall kayla was the one that talked to philip about giving the baby up. even if she hadn't, it wasn't solely philip's decision. mimi was the mother, and she wanted to give the baby up, too.

i'm with bulldog on the truly awful, awful emmy show last night. the worst part was that i watched most of it waiting for the supporting actress nom, only to later learn they di it first, and that arianna zucker somehow managed to lose to ex-billie, julie pinson. ugh.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pocket? WTF names a kid Pocket.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

Kayla nicknamed him pocket because he was so small he coud fit into her pocket.

I don't know if he ever had an actual name.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Squeeee!! Okay no. There is really nothing to celebrate here. EJ is sloppy seconds at this point and Sami is too distracted by Rafe. Ew.

And sloppy it was.

"Yes," says Chloe, "As long as we're together I'll forgive you for everything."...I think this was supposed to be Daniel saying it to Chloe??...Oh boy, in that case he's a bigger fool than I thought!

Yes. Changed it to Daniel. Thanks for the catch.

I think we should've all started the drinking game and every time Carly confronted Chloe that Chloe needs to tell Daniel or she will we all take a drink.

I started that a lont time ago. Watching this show sober is painful.

The DOOL folks must've been seated out in the back 40 somewhere. Out of the 5 people nominated nobody won.

And that surprised you? Emma Thompson couldn't win a Daytime Emmy with dialogue where she keeps asking, "Have you told Daniel yet?"

Pocket? WTF names a kid Pocket.

Any family where the father is named "Patch" and want to keep naming family members after anything that can apply to clothing.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Pocket and Patch. I love Prevuze, but I hate this show.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His name was Tyler. I know Kayla wanted to keep Pocket/ Tyler, but she convinced Philip to give him to that other couple. Otherwise, he would have kept him. I think it was the social worker who decided to give him to that other couple and not Kayla and Patch.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs