Saturday, June 26, 2010

Spoilers You Won't Hear Anywhere Else

There are dozens of spoiler sites on the Internet. If you really want to find out what's going to happen on Days Of Our Lives, all you have to do is a little searching. But Prevuze always strives to be a cut above. I want to bring you spoilers that are found nowhere else because I am (say it with me) there for you. Here are a few spoilers for you to mull over as you head into the weekend:

Chloe's baby is born without a leg. Daniel begins to have suspicions.

Chloe's baby is born without a brain, confirming Chloe is the mother.

When one of his associates slashes Lucas' nose with a knife, Lucas discovers for the past several months he's been living in Chinatown, not China.

Nicole seduces Brady. Meanwhile, Arianna gets out of jail and resumes her torrid, lust-filled relationship with him. DOOL ratings soar when we have the first-ever "who's the mommy" storyline.

Rafe and Sami get back together. Then split. Then get back together. Then split. Then get back together. Then split. Rafe finds consolation when he comes in next-to-last in a local elementary school math contest.

EJ and Sami get back together. Then split. Then get back together. Then split. Then get back together. Then split. Viewers trying to follow the storylines are hospitalized for whiplash.

Abe declines to run for a second term as mayor. Instead he runs for congress and wins. During the first six months he skims millions off of government contracts, is indicted for income tax evasion and has an affair with three of his staff members.

Congress censures Abe for not being corrupt enough.

Theo and Ciara are SORASED to 18 and begin a relationship. Ciara gets pregnant in the back seat of his car. Nicole, now married to Brady, helps Ciara deliver the baby, switches it with yet another one of Sami's brood and convinces Brady the baby is his. DOOL writers, having gleaned just a bit of this story from another storyline, hope the viewers have been asleep for months. Which, if they've been watching this show, they have.

Roman's crack investigative team finally discovers EJ was "The Glove." Unfortunately, it took them so long to solve the case the statute of limitations has run out and EJ goes Scott-free. No pun intended.

Kate and Madeline, realizing they're not getting any younger, open a whorehouse for seniors, "The Granny Ranch."

Nicole inadvertently wins the Nobel Prize for Medicine for her cure for obesity. It seems when she goes after Arianna with a vengeance, she stumbles on the fact that flesh-eating bacteria cause significant weight loss as the disease progresses to its most destructive stage.

Hope takes shooting lessons and finally is able to hit the broad side of a barn. Unfortunately, it's the wrong side. More unfortunately Kayla is standing there...

Stefano and EJ have a falling out. Stefano imprisons EJ, puts his brain on a disc and has room enough left over to include the video of the Matrix trilogy. In high-def.

Mia flunks out of dance school in New York, but makes a reasonably comfortable living flipping burgers at the New York union scale wage of $60/hour.

Bo's hallucinations come back. They get so bad he thinks he goes to Oz and marries the Wicked Witch of the West. Later, he finds out he wasn't hallucinating; instead, he discovers he and Hope reconciled.

OK, the "Scott-free" pun was intended. So sue me.

Shawn and Belle return to Salem. It was Belle's idea since Shawn had never figured out he had to raise the sails to make a sailboat move, and Belle got tired of rowing.

In order to relieve overcrowded conditions at Salem Hospital, the administration calls on Nathan and Melanie to perform a few more appendectomies.

And finally, after much research, we have determined the rumors that someone in Salem is gay turn out to be true. Will comes out of the closet. People in town take it in stride except for Kate's secretary, Chris, who is quite upset,
"Damn! I was really hoping the gay guy would be EJ. I mean, hellloooo, people... have you noticed how pretty he is?"

If anything's pretty around your place this weekend I hope it's the weather. Get out and enjoy it and we'll see you Monday morning when all this excitement starts to unfold. Guaranteed.

OK, Maybe not guaranteed. So sue me.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuzea

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


7 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

OK, the "Scott-free" pun was intended. So sue me.

I knew that but everything else is completely plausible. Then again, if my brain were a Kindle, there would be room for "War and Peace" and an entire library of romance novels. I don't need anymore Tolstoy rattling around.

It stopped raining so I'm hoping for a great weekend!!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Here's a tip. Of course, if you've made it this far it's too late. But DON'T try to read this while eating breakfast. I had to stop eating (so I'd stop spewing shredded wheat & bananas all over my computer) so often my cereal got all mushy.

Plus, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard I don't want to eat it anyway.

Hey! Maybe Prevuze should win the Nobel Prize for obesity control.

Truly outstanding today, Prevuze. I'm so glad you let us in on these spoilers. Sounds like the show will be picking up!

I think I'll pick myself up, go out and have a great weekend myself.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

He finds out he wasn't hallucinating; instead, he discovers he and Hope reconciled. LOL!!

That is such a cute cartoon, Prevuze! I think I'll print it off and put it on my fridge. Unless you have one of those clauses in microscopic type somewhere that the FBI, CIA, NSA, ISA and Salem Police will descend on my house and haul me off to that prison where Rafe and Shane were. (Hmmm.....if they did it would not only be a vacation from work, I think even I could overtake the nincompoop guards and escape any time I wanted to. OK, I'm gonna do it!)

Thanks for the spoilers and have a great weekend everyone!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

LOL'd over the "no leg/no brain" Phloe/Danloe mutt! You've got me holding my stomach laughing so hard this morning! You guys are nuts! Obviously, I fit right in!

"EJ goes Scott-free"...Priceless!I know you guys better than that...that tid-bit had all-out pun intended written all over it!!!

Talk about wicked... Bo wakes up from one of his hallucinations only to find out he just reconciled with the Wicked Witch of the West, aka Hope...LOL..OL!!!

So, the Prevuze gay-dar is working this morning...and it was WILL who was enjoying the tapings of the half-nekkid Brady-Rafe-EJ scenes the most!

Hey, hey...I like pretty-boy EJ! And although he looks awfully pretty in his PINK shirt get-up's, I never thought he joined that movement!

Well, I'm off to "be one with nature". Have a great week-end everyone!!!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw darn. I was hoping to read a snarky comment about Princeass Carly the Gawdass.... but she gets a free pass as usual. Maybe next time.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Aw darn. I was hoping to read a snarky comment about Princeass Carly the Gawdass.... but she gets a free pass as usual. Maybe next time.

Well, just like the USA defensemen in the World Cup, I can't cover the entire field.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's totally possible to be annoyed to death with both Hope and Carly, especially lately.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs