Friday, July 02, 2010

Dealing With The Devil

Madeline shows up at the DiMera mansion. Kate answers the door, "What do you want?"

"I think you know," says Madeline, "I'm out of sugar and want to borrow a cup."

Will, T-Man and Chad are at the beach exposing their buff bods for the female demographic. They run up to the beach chairs. Will and Chad sit. T-Man runs off to find Kinzie while Will and Chad talk about Wake Forest.

Brady sits with one of his flunkies on the bench outside the pub. He goes through all the info the guy has given him, "It's up to me to get Arianna out of this."

EJ is with Arianna in her jail cell. He says if the judge denies bail, they will appeal. He's uber-empathetic with Arianna but, of course, he's not the one who has to stay in jail. He insists he's going to prove Nicole's involvement.

Nicole wanders at the pier and talks on the phone with Baker, "Are you listening to me? If EJ stands up in court and says he has proof his ex-wife and the esteemed Dr. Baker set up Arianna, we are dead meat!" Rafe walks up behind her.

Nicole hangs up. "I heard you say Arianna's name," says Rafe, "You're mixed up in what's happening to her, aren't you?"

Shane and Kim are at the pub. Shane shows her his ISA resignation letter, "Now I just want to spend all the Days Of Our Lives together." Kim tells him it's a lot to process. "I don't want you to answer right away," says Shane. He turns to leave.

Kimberly stops him, "I've been so tough on you and wanted you to know when the doctors told me my chances weren't that great my only regret was I wasn't with you."

"Because we love each other," says Shane.

"No," says Kimberly, "Because I needed someone to help with the medical bills."


Nicole beats up on Rafe for eavesdropping. She says she's a reporter and covering Arianna's case, "As a matter of fact, I have tried to help Arianna. Ciao."

"No thanks," says Rafe, "Not if you're going to the pub."

EJ says he doesn't have proof Nicole is involved, but he's working on it, "One false move... that's it. We have her. Unless that move is a false pregnancy. I'm not very good at detecting those."

The guys sit in their beach chairs and throw stones. Chad says his mom has been all over him about grades. Will says his mom has been all over him about advanced algebra, "I was getting a C- so Rafe stepped in and helped me."

"How did that work out for you," asks Chad.

"Maybe I'll pass it when I take it again next year."


Kate doesn't want to talk. Madeline does. Talk wins. Madeline makes her appeal, "If you tell Stefano what you found lives will be destroyed. Innocent lives."

"At least that doesn't include you and me," says Kate.

EJ says he's convinced Nicole framed Arianna. Arianna wants action now. A guard brings Arianna's clothes so she can wear civvies to her arraignment. EJ leaves. Arianna goes through the clothes, finds her engagement ring and zones out.

Brady says he doesn't care what the expense is, and orders the guy to find the money clip. "I'm on it," says the guy as he rushes off.

Shane and Kimberly sit at a table. Shane says the only reason he wasn't in the hospital with her is he was locked away, "I'm here now."

"It's too late," says Kimberly.

Kate says Madeline has led Stefano to the one thing she never wanted him to find.

Chad criticizes Sami for not being harder on Will about grades. Will defends mommy and Chad backpedals, "What I meant was... she has issues. I was wrong in being too critical, but I've been feeling weird lately... Mia just disappeared... without a word."

Kinzie and T-Man return from their makeout session, "This party blows," says Kinzie, "I'm in the mood for a movie."

T-Man asks, "Where's Gabi?"

Gabi is at the courthouse with Rafe waiting for the arraignment. They wonder where Arianna is. Gabi walks off ans Nicole walks up with her camera man. Rafe reminds her no cameras are allowed in the courtroom. She says she will do the story from outside. Rafe gets cynical and insists Arianna was framed. He thinks Nicole wants Arianna locked up so she can sink her claws into Brady. Nicole denies. Rafe walks off. Nicole huffs, "I do not get it. Some people just won't believe you."

EJ a and a guard bring Arianna up in chains. Nicole rushes up for the story, but reconsiders and tells the cameraman to take a break. She wishes Arianna good luck.

Arianna suspects Nicole might not be sincere, "Are you serious?" EJ takes her inside before things develop into a full-blown catfight.

Nicole drops her jaw. She walks off by herself and flashes back to EJ telling her he thinks she framed, "What is EJ up to?" Then she turns and tries to rush in but a guard says the arraignment isn't open to the public, and slams the door in her face.

Shane insists it's not too late. Kim tells him they are leading two separate lives and can't go back. "You're right," says Shane, "We can't."

Madeline admits she never should have threatened Stefano. She begs Kate to keep the secret. Kate thinks she is asking her to lie to Stefano.

"Then do it," snorts Madeline.

"What kind of fool do you think I am," asks Kate.

"Why limit my options to just one kind," asks Madeline.

The guys don't want a movie. Kinzie reminds them Gabi is in court with her Arianna. Will goes to check on Gabi.

Kinzie turns to Chad, "I told you he was a Gabi fan. You have competition."

Chad drones, "I just hope things go OK for her."

Gabi rushes out of the courtroom followed by the rest of the crowd. Arianna is all smiles. Nicole asks for a statement. EJ steps in and says Arianna was granted bail.

Nicole turns to Arianna, "So you're free?"

"Thanks to my attorney, and his big fat bank account."

Rafe walks out as EJ rambles into the microphone, "The judge realized since I was one of the victims, I wouldn't be defending her unless I was convinced she was innocent. I have proof it was you Nicole. You're going back to prison. Forever."

Nicole staggers back and gasps, "OMG."

Shane says he wouldn't want to go back, "But we're together here, now. Think about it. You faced death and so did I. That counts for something. When I was in prison all I could think about was my family. I just want to bounce some grandkids on my knee and walk in the woods holding your hand. That's the only thing I care about now."

Kate and Maddie take it into the rumpus room. Kate insists she can't lie to Stefano. Madeline says Kate is the only one who knows about this. Kate says she will think about keeping her yap shut. Madeline reminds her they were once close, "You owe me."

Gabi meets Will at the pier. She tells him Arianna is out on bail. Will invites her to the lake, "We're going wakeboarding."

"I've never done that," says Gabi, "I don't know if I could do it."

"It's a lot easier now," says Will, "All the oil BP has dumped into the lake makes the board more buoyant." Gabi thanks Will for caring and they head off.

Nicole gets a little nauseated. Arianna asks if She's OK. Brady walks up as EJ steps in and says bail was $300,000. Big-hearted EJ, of course, stepped in and took care of it.

Nicole asks, "So no one named another suspect?"

"No," says EJ, "This was a bail hearing. It was about bail. The name of another suspect comes later." He takes Arianna off to do paperwork. Nicole tells the cameraman to send in the tape.

Brady turns to Rafe, "At least Arianna is out, but he I don't like her freakin' lawyer." Rafe says Brady has to find a way to get through to her.

Shane holds Kimberly's hands, "We were friends before we got married. I think we should become friends again."

"I sure could use a friend," says Kim.

T-Man and Kinzie rush up to the beach chairs giggling. T-Man asks if she is falling in love with him. Kinzie nearly hurls. T-Man says, "My door is always open and my phone is always on."

Kinzie rolls her eyes, "I'll have to drown myself to get that out of my head."

Gabi and Will walk up. Gabi is all set to try wakeboarding. Conveniently, she has rushed by her house and slipped her bathing suit on under her dress. She flips her dress over her head, but it gets caught on her necklace. Will to the rescue. He helps unhook things until Chad steps in and sends him back for the rest of the food. Will goes to get it. Chad and Gabi stare.

Kate tells Madeline threats are a bad idea. Madeline wonders if Kate hates her enough to turn the tape over to Stefano.

"I don't hate you," says Kate, "Quite the contrary."

Brady says he can't get Arianna to see the truth about EJ. He tells Rafe about his mugging and says he thinks Arianna has been set up but Arianna thinks he relapsed. He also says Nicole is Titan's new roving reporter, "She's dong a pretty good job, actually. When I was down, she stepped up."

As he walks off Rafe huffs, "Good luck with that."

Nicole tells Brady she didn't want to cover the story, but is glad Arianna didn't have to stay in jail, "So is she not talking to you."

"No."

"Drat the bad luck," says Nicole, "She sure seemed cozy with EJ. That has to hurt. I hate to see you suffer. You have to move on." Nicole gets a call. As she heads off to take it, she tells him to think about what she said.

Arianna comes up. Brady tells her he would have posted her bail.

Arianna takes a knife out and jams it straight into his heart, "You didn't have faith in me."

"Faith cuts two ways," says Brady, "What matters is you're free and that's good news."

Brady wants to help her clear her name, but Arianna doesn't think that's a good idea, "We need to step back and cut all ties." She gives him his ring back. Brady refuses to take it. Arianna says she will always love him, but that's not enough. EJ comes up and realizes he's interrupting. He turns and goes the other way.

Brady says, "If I were you I'd sell the ring and start paying back EJ. You are dealing with the devil and someday he will want your soul."

Kate says she's always been fond of Madeline, "I got you into the game. You didn't seem to mind it. And you were one of Stefano's best girls."

"But I'm not part of that life any more," says Madeline, "I built a life and if my secret comes out I'll lose all of that — Which puts you in control of my life. Please don't destroy me."

Rafe meets Shane in the pub. Shane tells him he and Kim have reconnected. He also says he has resigned from the ISA, "It's time to focus on the woman I love. And on Kim, too."

Rafe says, "Hopefully you will have better luck than I had with Sami."

EJ tells Arianna he's sorry Brady darkened her day. Arianna says she loves Brady, "But it's over." She doesn't want to talk about it. So they talk. Nicole comes up. Arianna books.

EJ stops Nicole from leaving, "Something happened inside that courtroom today." That's why we didn't see the courtroom scenes. They never show anything that actually happens on this show.

Shane tells Rafe he and Kimberly are going to make it work. Rafe says he will stay in town. Shane gives him some advice, "If you're going to play with the DiMeras, don't think about playing by the rules."

Kimberly walks up and Shane makes the introductions. Kim says she said goodbye to her mom. Rafe wishes them good luck as Shane and Kimberly ride off into the sunset, with their relationship wrapped up in a neat little box with a pretty bow on top.

Rafe takes out his phone. He calls HQ and asks not to be sent out of town for the near future, "I have a personal matter in Salem to deal with."

Kate tells Madeline she can't promise anything, but if Stefano asks, she won't purposely bring up anything about the document. Will stands outside and hears them talking. Kate continues, "There is no reason anyone should know you were once a..."

Madeline interrupts, "A whore. Is that the word you are looking for?"

"No," says Kate, "I was looking for something a little more disgusting, but that will do."

EJ says it's fun watching Nicole squirm, "You are going back to prison. Scram. Go write your little report and bear in mind you are going to be the lead in your own story." He leaves.

Nicole stares. She turns. She staggers. She sits. We pan in as the blood drains from her face.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuzea

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


20 Comments:

Anonymous Amy and Jabie from DaysTalk said...

Which kiss was hotter? Vote here http://bit.ly/bYa9Jp. Safe fans- I expect you to come out of the woodwork!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Regarding the link above, I would love to hear from one single Ejami fan who thought the Safe kiss was hotter, or one single Safe fan who thought the Ejami kiss was hotter. Now that would be earthshaking news.

Please, feel free to speak up. Safes? Ejamis?

~*~*~ crickets ~*~*~

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller...

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Safe fan. I cannot stand EJami, so I FF'ed that kiss, but I have to admit... the Safe kiss looked more awkward and forced than hot.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Will says his mom has been all over him about advanced algebra, "I was getting a C- so Rafe stepped in and helped me."

"How did that work out for you," asks Chad.

"Maybe I'll pass it when I take it again next year."

Once again, the DOOL writers unwittingly – or is that half-wittedly – add fuel to the bonfire called Prevuze.

“I've been feeling weird lately... Mia just disappeared... without a word."

Yeah right, and Chad hasn’t figured out how to text Mia a message? Here’s a novel idea. Why doesn’t Chad check out Mia on Facebook? Mia was storing her life story on her laptop, so I find it hard to believe she wouldn’t be telling the world about her acceptance into the “Fame” high school.

He thinks Nicole wants Arianna locked up so she can sink her claws into Brady.

I wonder if it took an advanced algebra equation for Rafe to figure out that one.

Madeline reminds her they were once close, "You owe me."

I shudder to think what that could mean. OK – I ‘m not shuddering that much. Let’s see. They were sisters of the traveling ho. Could they have worked a john together and engaged in a – ahem – triangle? Since DOOL is Triangles R Us, I think that’s a good bet.

Big-hearted EJ, of course, stepped in and took care of it.

It’s more like deep-pockets EJ.

T-Man says, "My door is always open and my phone is always on."

Kinzie rolls her eyes, "I'll have to drown myself to get that out of my head."

That’s pretty funny and just how I would expect a self-absorbed kid to act. Kinzie is so much more interesting than Gabi.

Rafe wishes them good luck as Shane and Kimberly ride off into the sunset, with their relationship wrapped up in a neat little box with a pretty bow on top.

Funny how that works especially since Daze is cutting back on expenses.

Thanks for the link Amy and Jabie and thanks for leaving it up Prevuze. In the spirit of Nicole the roving reporter, I feel it is my duty to report that Sami/EJ has 69% of the vote. My vote? I'll never tell. LOL!!! Anyway, it’s terrific that Prevuze was able to bring the faithful a Daze report. TGIF and TGFP!!!!!!!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I am a Safe fan. I cannot stand EJami, so I FF'ed that kiss, but I have to admit... the Safe kiss looked more awkward and forced than hot.

Such honesty will be rewarded in heaven. Until then, you may have to watch out for irate Safe fans ganging up on you.

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok the reason why Arianna is free is TOTAL NONSENSE !!!!!!!! These writers ah these writers...ridiculous..
So Ej is happy because he thinks he will make Nicole get back to jail but oh euh oh predictable she will know his secret at the end of the week and she will blackmail him..
And the Arianna/Brady break up..euh ridiculously contrived..the guy was here for her, he believed in her he was just shocked for what ? One second about her gang past (lol by the way about that). So now she believes more Ej (who accused her of his daughter's kidnapping..) yeah right... big joke big joke this show is....

5:48 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"It's up to me to get Arianna out of this."

Actually, Bo, it’s up to you to find the real perp if you don’t think Arianna did it. “Getting Arianna out of this” is up to her lawyer.

Nicole, smarten up. If EJ actually had “proof” you were involved he would have given it to the police and you’d be under arrest right now.

Madeline wonders if Kate hates her enough to turn the tape over to Stefano. "I don't hate you," says Kate, "Quite the contrary."

I keep hearing rumors a gay storyline is coming up. Just saying…….Kateline? Madelate?

That's why we didn't see the courtroom scenes. They never show anything that actually happens on this show.

Yeah, the courtroom scenes, the funeral service - it’s all exposition and no action. Bleh!

Shane and Kimberly ride off into the sunset.

Shane (and Kim) were a huge part of DAYS in its glory, uh, DAYS and his last scene – in fact most of his scenes – have been with the Rafester?? No substantial scenes with Bo or Roman reaming him out for abandoning their sister or just catching up on things? No awkward, but final scene with Kayla who Shane came this close to hooking up with after he & Kim split? No one last show-down with Victor or Stefano as old and treasured enemies?? Double Bleh!!

Here’s a HUH?! moment:
Rafe…calls HQ and asks not to be sent out of town for the near future.

Rafe actually follows orders from HQ? Since when? As far as I can tell, ever since he was reinstated he’s pretty much been doing whatever he wants and going wherever he wants.

Madeline, "I built a life and if my secret comes out I'll lose all of that.

So, don’t stand around and talk about it out loud. Which, as we see later on, is how the secret comes out unless Will is stone deaf too. (BTW, great picture Prevuze!)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

So...after I deleted my comment to fix a spelling error and reposted, the last part of my comment didn't post. Triple Bleh!!!

Happy Fourth of July to our U.S. Prevuzites. Happy (day after) Canada Day to our Canadian Prevuzites. Happy weekend to everyone else.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The EJ and Sami kiss was so hot, I'm glad I was alone watching it. I felt like a voyeur. The Safe kiss looked staged and not at all sexy. But EJ can just look at Sami and make love to her with his eyes. As AS said, when EJ turns on the charisma, Sami gets lost in it. Hubba hubba.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

T-Man asks if she is falling in love with him. Kinzie nearly hurls. T-Man says, "My door is always open and my phone is always on. "Kinzie rolls her eyes, "I'll have to drown myself to get that out of my head."...LOL! I tell ya, I'm liking Kinzie and her 'tude more and more. I'm glad DOOL's promoting the younger generation s/l's for the summer...just think of the fun we'll be having learning the new jargon teens use nowadays. It should help me keep up with my nephews...

Kate says she's always been fond of Madeline, "I got you into the game. You didn't seem to mind it. And you were one of Stefano's best girls."...Maddie was one of Stefy's best girls??? at what? I were a man I wouldn't want to do her...yuck! At least Elliott Spitzer had better taste!

EJ says it's fun watching Nicole squirm, "You are going back to prison. Scram. Go write your little report and bear in mind you are going to be the lead in your own story."...meanwhile, I'll be skipping down that yellow brick road singing 'Ding dong, the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the witch is dead'...Thanks EJ! Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day...

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's mean (but funny) Betyar Jessica Tuck is a beautidul lady.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"beautidul" lol sorry beautiful beautiful i meant of course..my apology..

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Days Girl said...

The Ejami kiss was sooooooooo romantic and sweet. It made me melt!! It certainly had the same affect on Sami. After the Safe kiss, Sami seemed much more affected by the fact that EJ saw it and was hurt. They're just drawn to each other, why does she fight it? sighhhhhh......

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anon 2 said...

Hope says in Prevuze 2 previews "he is going to regret getting involved in that case."
I'm sorry, but I thought detectives wanted to solve cases. Hope has too many control issues.

Ejami's kiss was hotter. Safe kiss was awkward. Most Ejami and Safe fans agree on this. I think anyone who says the safe kiss was hotter is either lying or in denial, but that is just my opinion.

Great Prevuze as always.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

My HUH? moment: Madeline wonders if Kate hates her enough to turn the tape over to Stefano. What tape? I thought Kate pulled out a document not a tape.

"I don't hate you," says Kate, "Quite the contrary." Hmmm..."Quite the contrary." Maybe DOOL is going to spice things up a bit after they reveal their lesbian past.

Applecheeks - they couldn't have all of the conversations and flashbacks you were lamenting they would because the current herd of writers don't even know about all of that. But they could've at least shown Kimberly saying goodbye to Caroline.

Along the same vein, they probably didn't show the court hearing because they would've had to pay for David Leisure to be the DA and bring in an actor for the judge, bailiff and some extras. HA

Poor Will. He's just not going to be able to compete with Chad. And I can just see the Gabill and Chabi camps gearing up now.

LOL over Rafe being stone deaf (ditto Dr. Gropefeel after he didn't hear Chloe bellowing out her big secret to Nicole!) and "It's a lot easier now," says Will, "All the oil BP had dumped into the lake makes the board more buoyant."

Thanks, Prevuze, and happy TGIF and holiday weekend everybody!! :D

10:03 AM  
Blogger jen h said...

I also heard a rumor that Nicole would get the goods on EJ regarding the Syd-napping. I can't freakin' wait! I'm so tired of EJ being up her butt all the time like she's the most evil human being on earth. Perhaps if EJ had spent less time harrassing Nicole and playing hero to Sami and Arianna and more time trying to--I don't know--find Anna or better hide his dirty little secret, perhaps he could have kept it.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok the last Shane and Kim scene is with...euh Rafe ?
No Bo ? Roman ? Kayla ? Caroline ?
bouauahahahha WTF and some still don't believe they pimp this Rafe character ?! And his interaction with Nicole at the beginning was for ...what ? Total filler..
Arianna is out of jail because Ej thinks she is innocent ?! Really ?
First as a victim Ej should not get involved in this case and secondly because the guy says so this is it... it has to have PROOFS freaking proofs...this show is worse and worse...

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Of course Anon...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Madeline comment wasn't meant for "the actress" who plays Madeline, she is definitely attractive in her own way...it's just that I can't see her in that "profession". I think working for Stefano the girls must have been high end call girls who usually attract a finer echelon of men, therefore they tend to be a little more "gifted" in certain body parts...Wink!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

I am totally biased EJami fan, but I don't see how anyone can think that the kiss between Sami and Rafe can even come close to being as hot as the kiss and seduction scenes we witnessed between Sami and EJ.

All we need for proof is watch Sami's reactions.

Was she breathless after Rafe left? Nope. Was she so weak in the knees after EJ left you expected her to take that glass of water and just splash it in her face and head for a cold shower? Absolutely!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs