Thursday, April 23, 2009

This Is Not My First Rodeo

Note: This is today's feed. For yesterday's "lost episode" CLICK HERE.

Also, note that yesterday's feed is the episode which airs today in the US. During Nicole and EJ's "private reception," Prevuze reader Nina Storey will sing her new song, "All I Want From You." Enjoy...


We pan through the rumpus room to find Stefano lying on the floor. He sits up and huffs, "What the hell?" He clutches his chest, "OMG. I must've collapsed last night. But why? Why?" He gets up and wonders what is going on.

EJ and Nicole sleep. EJ wakes and consults the Guy Manual, "This is what is known as the dreaded 'morning after.' For further information, see 'regret.'"

Nicole wakes and says she dreamed there was a wedding and she married the most incredible guy. Then she woke up and found EJ beside her. EJ says he had a similar dream. He dreamed he met a tramp in an elevator and somehow wound up married to the ho.

Rafe sits in the Java Café and computes. He remembers Sami telling him he is not leaving Salem. He looks at his airline ticket, "Bye Sami." he packs up and leaves.

Sami stomps around her apartment and contemplates the St. Anne's medal. She remembers Rafe suggesting they shouldn't tell EJ the truth, "What was I thinking. What if I never see him again?"

Brady joins Victor with coffee as they wait at the hospital. He sits down with Victor as Victor stews over EJ trying to murder Phillip. Victor says, "This is just the beginning, Brady. That SOB is going to rue the day he ever tried to screw with my family."

Brady wrinkles his brow, "Roux the day? You're going to boil him in hot butter? "

Stefano tells the butler to take his breakfast away. He sits and reads the paper. The headline screams, "Billionaire playboy Phillip Kiriakis shot."

Stefano sighs, "Shot but not dead. That is the problem."

Mia looks at a picture of EJ, Nicole and Sydney, "You can't stop me, Nicole."

Nicole opens the drapes. She sees guards outside, "I feel like I'm in a war zone." EJ comforts her. He says he's going to check on Sydney and invites her to share a shower. After EJ leaves, Nicole gets a call. "What do you want," she snorts.

Mia says, "To see my baby, now!"

Stefano broods as EJ comes in. EJ reads the paper as Stefano warns him, "They are coming after us and we have to be ready."

Brady says he understands Victor's need for revenge and tries to back him off. Victor holds his ground. Brady says, "We are dealing with a homicidal maniac who kills people for sport."

Victor asks, "Nicole is involved?" He tells Brady he is in no position to tell him what to do.

"That's where you are wrong," says Brady.

Nicole calls Dr. Baker and tells him what Mia said, "If Mia slips up we'll both take the fall."

Baker sloughs it off, "Maybe we should turn her on to Sami Brady, eh?"

Sami and Roman sit in the pub with Grace. Roman has softened on the adoption. Sami says Grace will need a father figure. He asks about Rafe. Sami says she thought that might work out but Rafe moved on, "He's left Salem. That ship has sailed."

"Maybe not," says Roman, "There is still Hope. If Shawn Brady is the captain, that ship will probably sink."

Stefano wonders if Nicole 'gets it.' EJ says he'll manage her. Nicole interrupts, "No way in hell. I'm not going to be imprisoned." She insists she and Sydney are going to the park. EJ tells her she has to take a guard. Nicole doesn't like that, "You mean I can't go anywhere without a creepy thug?"

"No," says EJ, "I'm not going with you."

Stefano leaves. EJ says, "This will end, but if you continue to be defiant, it may not end well."

A gal in the audience leans over to the person next to her, "I don't care if it ends well, just so it ends."

Brady says doesn't want to see Victor throw his life away over this. "This isn't a merger gone bad," growls Victor, "My son was gunned down!" Brady says they don't know who shot him. He thinks maybe they should wait until Phillip can ID the shooter. Victor tells him to back off.

Stefano is on the phone with Nicole's guard, "You will not let her manipulate you!" He huffs and puffs and tells the guy never to leave her side. He hangs up and hyperventilates, "What is happening to me?" Probably just a mild case of Doolerium.

Roman somehow knows Rafe is leaving for New York. He tells Sami, who says she wants to talk to him before he leaves, and asks for Roman's help. Roman agrees.

Roman gets off the phone and tells Sami his contact confirmed Rafe took a New York job and will be assigned to an overseas task force. He gives her Rafe's flight number. Sami checks her PDA and finds out Rafe doesn't leave for two hours. She passes Grace off to Roman who immediately says he will pass her off to Caroline, "I'll be fine until Caroline gets here. This is not my first rodeo. Of course, it is my first time working with an intelligent horse."

Sami rushes out, "I Hope I'm not too late."

Rafe arrives at the airport gate. He sits and remembers kissing Sami, "Gotta go. I gotta go." Fortunately, the men's room is right next to the gate.

Victor continues to rant about the DiMeras. Brady wants to know what he's going to do. Victor answers, "I'm going to hit them where their heart is."

"Good strategy," says Brady, "Go for their wallet."

Mia meets Nicole at the dock. Nicole backs her guard off and tells Mia they are being watched. She tells Mia this is the last time she can see Sydney. Mia swears this is it. Nicole picks Sydney up and hands her to Mia. "Something's not right," whines Mia, "She doesn't seem like my baby."

Victor tells Brady when the time comes he will know what he needs to know. Brady leaves but can't resist a parting shot, "I don't approve of your tactics but I am (say it with him) here for you."

Flunky #2 walks into the rumpus room and announces, "Roman Brady is at the gate."

"Everyone else can figure out how to open it," says EJ, "Why can't he?"

Nicole tells Mia Sydney isn't her baby any more. Mia whines, "I babysat this other baby. I felt more connected to her than my own baby." Nicole says that's great and now maybe Mia will move on.

Roman asks Stefano about the hit on Phillip. EJ steps in and tells him they aren't interested. Roman gives his standard admonition, "Don't leave town."

"I built this town," growls Stefano, "I have no plans to leave it." Roman leaves.

A few minutes later Flunky #2 calls in, "He's still standing at the gate. Shall I open it for him and let him out?"

Nicole gets a call. It's EJ. She tells him she is on her way back. She hangs up and tells Mia maybe she's gotten the Sydney thing out of her system. Mia thinks maybe that's right. Nicole hauls the baby off. The guard follows.

Mia looks down and sees her arm is scratched. She looks at a post beside her and sees a rusty nail sticking out of it. Oh! The drama!

Nicole comes into the rumpus room and tells EJ Sydney is napping. EJ suggests a walk. Stefano comes in sweating and says the guards are ready. EJ notices that Stefano's deodorant has failed him and asks about his health. "I'm fighting a bug," says Stefano.

"My computer isn't working too well either," says EJ.

Stefano leaves and Nicole asks if something is wrong. EJ says the business with the Kiriakis family doesn't concern her. They smooch. EJ smiles, "I love you."

Nicole says, "I know." More smooching. Nicole rolls her eyes.

Rafe remembers tender moments with Sami. She rushes up and bumps into him.

Dr. Baker comes in to examine Mia's scratch. After we get over Mia's shock that he is there, he cleans it up, "Does it hurt?"

"It's nothing," says Mia, "compared to what I was feeling before."

Victor and Brady are at the pub. Apparently we've crossed the International DOOL line and it's a new morning. Victor says Phillip is better today. Brady asks about his plans with the DiMeras. Victor says, "It will hit Stefano right between the eyes and when he least expects it."

Stefano goes into the Java Café and orders the usual from Jackie. He asks what happened to the other girl who was there yesterday. Jackie says "Walina is off today.

"Walina," repeats Stefano, "Is she Greek?"

"I think so."

Brady finds Nicole outside the pub. He's impressed by the guard. She asks about his face. "You should see the other guy," says Brady, "I think he broke his hand on my jaw." She thanks him for not ruining her wedding. Brady says he realizes she's exactly where she needs to be. They part. Nicole goes into the pub, followed by her guard. Inside, Victor's body guard and Nicole's body guard have a staredown.

Victor sees her, "Don't run off, Mrs. DiMera, we have a lot of catching up to do."

Outside, Brady gets off the phone and looks up to see EJ. Another staredown.

Mia tells Dr. Baker she's been feeling bad mentally. Sensitive Dr. Baker asks what's up. Mia tells him she didn't feel anything when she held her baby. Baker says he's impressed with her instincts, "There is a reason the baby didn't feel like yours and I think it's time you knew why."

Victor and Nicole trade barbs. Victor hits her with, "Not only did they try to have Phillip killed, but they beat up my grandson on your wedding day." Nicole is shocked to find out about that. Victor piles on, "Life with the DiMeras will get darker and darker."

Brady calls EJ a coward, "You will pay for what you did to me and Phillip."

Stefano drinks his coffee and remembers Victor telling him this is the beginning of the war between them. He sets his cup down and shudders, "My God. They poisoned me!"

Breathless Sami tries to talk. Rafe asks why she is there. She brings up the St. Anne's medal, "And then there's you. Look, Rafe, I just want you to know what you mean to me... before it's too late."

Rafe wonders why planes never leave on time.

Prevuze

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


10 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Hmm.. Death dear Phillip would be sweet heaven compared to the hell we the audience have to endure to watch this crap.

Rafe arrives at the airport gate. He sits and remembers kissing Sami, "Gotta go. I gotta go." Fortunately, the men's room is right next to the gate. Yes, apparently Rafe didn't have his wedding gift barf bag handy.

Is it just me or is anyone else seriously buying this "forced" upon us love affair the writers are trying to develop between Sami and Rafe? It's boring, dull, falls completely flat, seems very forced, and came out of left field. Now they are suppose to be in love? WTF? Oh god, that's right, it only gets worse (not wanting to spoil the complete obviousness of Dena's writing to anyone about what will transpire with "Safe" soon) retch! Berg runs off to go grab her official DOOL Barf Bag and unloads breakfast and possibly some peas from last night This show is not for the faint of stomach.

Quick poll to see if anyone missed yesterday's show....*crickets*

3:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sami and Rafe fell in love quicker than Chloe and Lucas- which is something. As Lucas was in jail longer than he was with Chloe.

Dear Zeus in Olympus, everyone is dedicated to doing... something but they'll do nothing. For a while anyways.

Sami says Grace will need a father figure. He asks about Rafe.Um... what? What an odd suggestion, Roman barely knows Rafe.

"This will end, but if you continue to be defiant, it may not end well."Ha. What an excellent marriage.

Roman somehow knows Rafe is leaving for New York.So if he knows, why ask about Rafe's potential as a father figure??

"She doesn't seem like my baby."Oh give me a break. She barely saw her actual baby and help her for like 5 minutes, and with SORAS'ing too... puh-lease. I'm just not one for all this romanticism of motherhood and whatnot.

"I built this town," growls Stefano,while murdering almost everyone in it!"

Nicole gets a call. It's EJ. She tells him she is on her way back. If she said she was going to the park, won't she smell like the sea since she was at the docks. Or maybe like fish??

EJ says the business with the Kiriakis family doesn't concern her.Even though she's a DiMera now, and has to have guards following her... it doesn't concern her?

~Baker came in too see Mia's scratch? It's just a scratch, who cares.

Another staredown.DRAMA!!

He sets his cup down and shudders, "My God. They poisoned me!"Well, I lol'd. One at Stefano's mention of his god, and two... because it was funny.

This show is a little...

(I love my fondness for ellipsis')

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

EJ says he had a similar dream. He dreamed he met a tramp in an elevator and somehow wound up married to the ho.In the background, we hear Marilyn Manson warbling...

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
Sweet dreams are made of this

Ahhh – “abuse” is so apropos. How much abuse can the viewers take?

"That SOB is going to rue the day he ever tried to screw with my family."

Brady wrinkles his brow, "Roux the day? You're going to boil him in hot butter?"
What a hunky Bechamel sauce that would make!

"He's left Salem. That ship has sailed."The camera pans to a vessel several hundred miles off the coast of Somalia where Rafe is offering himself up as hostage to a group of pirates. He can be heard muttering “I’ll do anything to keep Sami from finding me.”

EJ says, "This will end, but if you continue to be defiant, it may not end well."

A gal in the audience leans over to the person next to her, "I don't care if it ends well, just so it ends."
Amen sister!!!

"What is happening to me?" Probably just a mild case of Doolerium.Actually, it’s been spoiled that Stefano will be diabetic. What’s he going to do without all his cocktails?

"Gotta go. I gotta go." Fortunately, the men's room is right next to the gate.Very good Prevuze!!!

More smooching. Nicole rolls her eyes.…so do the viewers.

Berg runs off to go grab her official DOOL Barf Bag and unloads breakfast and possibly some peas from last night This show is not for the faint of stomach.Berg, I’m sure you’re not the only viewer to make great use of those barf bags. If silly product placement doesn’t help DOOL pay the bills, the run of the barf bags certainly will. Stores just can’t keep them on shelves.

Great photos and update Prevuze!!!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, on second thought. Shouldn't Mia get some sort of shot since she scratched herself on a rusty piece of metal. I never follow suit, but I believe my doctor told me this.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Brady wrinkles his brow, "Roux the day? You're going to boil him in hot butter?”No, he’s going to roll him in flour THEN stir him around in the hot butter.

Fortunately, the men's room is right next to the gate.Prevuze, that was funny, but just a little too unrealistic. The restrooms are always on the other side of the terminal from my gate!

"Something's not right," whines Mia, "She doesn't seem like my baby.”Oh puh-leeze! I’m with Klaus. Enough of this mystical “connection” thing. Mia refused to even hold her baby after it was born. She’s barely seen this baby since.

"I built this town," growls Stefano.......“We built this city…..we built this city on rock – and – roll!” Now I’ll have this song running through my head all day!

Many great pictures today (I wondered when the Walton's Mountain connection would show up) and a ton of great Prevuisms like -Apparently we've crossed the International DOOL line and it's a new morning.I wish the writing staff would cross the Good Writing Boundary and give the audience something worth watching.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Now, I do a lot of flying. You can't get through security to the gate without a boarding pass. How, with Rafe sitting at the gate, does Sami rush up and bump into him?? Boy, we viewers must really be stupid, huh?

Mike

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

A double dose of Prevuze today! YAY!! I will get thru the day after all.

I thought Dr. Baker was a baby doctor anyway. Why is he treating a scratch?

The biggest (unintentional)laugh: Bo telling Stefano thru his gritted teeth, I'm sure, "If you so much as look at my brother the wrong way, I'll put the last nail in your damn coffin!" Yeah, because the Bradys, Salem PD and ISA have been so successful at nailing any of the DiMeras so far? And then when Bo says this time they're gonna do it by the book and Stefano comes back with "There is a first time for everything, isn't there" Good one, Stef!

Some of my favorite Prevuisms from yesterday's and today's: "Daniel says without Lucas' family he would be a monk" and I LOL over this image: "A few minutes later Flunky #2 calls in, "He's still standing at the gate. Shall I open it for him and let him out?" HAHAHAHHA

Loved Pa/Father Walton and Phillip's recurring nightmare of still being married to Belle. (I think we can all see how that would happen.)

Both Prevuze were great. Thanks! :D

8:10 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Oh the double Prevuze reporting was really a great treat. I'd forgotten Prevuze had provided yesterday's show after all. Just checked it out.

Bulldog stole one of the Prevuisms I was going to point out. The second one I really got a good laugh at was, "I can't make his blood clot, but I can do the next best thing. I'll force him to watch DOOL and it will curdle."As I understand it, the anti-rejection drugs Philip is (or at least should be) taking can interfere with blot clotting. Wouldn't the world famous Dr. Dan know that? Wouldn't it have been a factor while they did surgery? Won't the "miracle cure" of Dr. FeelGood have some negative impact?

Won't I ever stop trying to apply little things like facts, logic or reason to this show??? lol

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

“We built this city...we built this city on rock – and – roll!” Now I’ll have this song running through my head all day!Applecheeks: Glad I'm not the only one whose mind immediately went there!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs