Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Two Women, Two Babies, One Father

EJ and Sydney sit in the rumpus room as he complains about her keeping them up half the night then falling asleep when morning comes. Nicole watches. She comes in and he notices she has been crying. Tears of happiness, of course. The dimwit thinks Sydney looks just like Nicole. Her phone rings. She takes it in the foyer. It's Mia checking on her little girl. Mia wants to talk. Nicole frets.

Sami lectures Grace for running off with the first guy she saw, "But that doctor saved your life." Sami vows to keep her away from EJ.

Hope fondles her gun and remembers blowing Kayla to kingdom come. Bo comes in and for some strange reason she doesn't use it on him. Hope says she couldn't sleep, "It didn't have to happen, but you kept your mouth shut."

Bo is confused, "Usually it's opening my mouth that gets me in trouble."

Chelsea interrupts the argument and offers to take care of Ciara while they work things out.

Chloe flashes back to her Maggiethon. She meets Daniel at the hospital and takes him aside, "There is something you need to know."

"I'm busy," says Daniel, "I'll have to do what everyone else in town does and wait to hear it from Maggie."

Lucas comes into the pub and joins Max. Max shows him the front page.

MAYOR'S ASSASSIN SLAIN!

Hope turns hospital into shooting gallery.


Lucas reads, "OMG! Kayla was shot. I guess Sami's coming home now. I'd better call Chloe."

Chloe's phone rings and she sees it's Lucas and ignores it. Daniel gets an emergency page and runs off. Chloe bumps into Maggie on the way out. Maggie asks if she broke off the affair.

Nicole tells Mia the baby's name. She thanks Mia for giving her away, "God will look after you just like you looked after your baby."

"You mean God is going to abandon me?"

EJ comes out and asks who it was on the phone. Nicole brushes him off. Stefano booms in to meet his new granddaughter. Nicole does a show and tell. Stefano holds the kid.

"Sydney," says EJ, "can you say 'I want a pony.'"

Chelsea agrees to pick Ciara up from preschool.

"That's a nice gesture," says Bo, "But she's in fifth grade now." He heads for work. Hope tells Chelsea she's going to work too. Chelsea doesn't think that's a great idea, under the circumstances.

"We have to go by the book," says Hope.

"That's bull..."

"You're right," says Hope, "If it's DOOL, it's BS."

Chloe promises Maggie it's over. Maggie presses, "Did you tell Daniel?"

Chloe whines, "I have to go." She hustles off.

The Town Crier purses her lips, "I didn't think so."

As Max leaves he tells Lucas, "One good thing, Sami's coming home." He scoots.

Lucas zones, "She's coming home all right. How will she explain that baby?"

Sami tells Sister Teresa it's nice not to be living in fear. She thanks her for promising to look after Grace, but she doesn't know how she can leave her.

Stefano says, "I think Sydney looks like John."

Nicole protests, "How dare you insult my baby!"

They tell Stefano EJ wasn't there for the delivery. He's shocked to learn Sydney was born at a clinic. "So I donate millions for a hospital wing and my granddaughter was born in a shack? No wonder she had problems."

Bo stands outside and zones. Max finds him. Bo says he's blowing off his meetings, "I'm in Hope's doghouse."

"What's new," asks max, "Just for the record, have you ever even seen the inside of your own house?"

"Hope isn't speaking to me," says Bo.

"Congratulations."

Hope is on the phone. She thanks Caroline for calling and giving her the update on Kayla, Caroline tells her, "Not only is she improving nicely, she's now a candidate for the American Dairy Association's Miss Swiss Cheese crown."

Hope hangs up and tells Chelsea, "You may want to leave. I'm not good company today."

"You're better company than you are at shooting a gun," says Chelsea.

Maggie joins Daniel, "We're going to talk about you and Chloe."

Daniel asks, "Excuse me?"

Maggie snorts, "You're going to break it off, Daniel. It's over."

Prevuze

Daniel denies everything, but Maggie tells him she saw them together and then Chloe blabbed. He tells her to go. Maggie refuses, "Not until you break it off."

"CENSORED."

Sami wanders and rambles. She warns Grace to be careful about one of her grandfathers, "I know that you don't understand this but leaving is what's best for you right now. You need a little peace and quiet. Besides, I'm sure this will work out just as well as marrying EJ to end the vendetta. But who thinks ahead?"

Nicole snaps at Stefano. He lectures her because the baby was at an inadequate clinic. Stefano wants to investigate the clinic, "Why do I get the feeling there is something you're not telling me?"

Bo says, "I killed a man last night and Hope shot Kayla."

Max suggests, "Why don't you take some time off and go away with Hope somewhere?"

"I can't get away," says Bo, "Besides, where would we go? "

"A shooting range for starters," says Max, "Hope really needs the practice."

Bo gets a call, "I understand. I saw it coming." He hangs up.

Max asks, "That wasn't good, was it?"

"That wasn't good," says Bo. He takes off.

Hope doesn't want to talk about it. Too bad – Chelsea does. Hope whines, "When Kayla looked at me... she trusted me."

"Wow," says Chelsea, "Anyone who trusts you with a gun ought to be shot."

"Don't worry," says Hope, "I took care of that."

Chelsea asks, "What's going on between you and Bo?"

Nicole tells Stefano, "You're like a balloon clown. I knock you over and you bounce back. What I want from you is sovereignty, or I will leave."

"Me too," says EJ.

Stefano chuckles, "I see motherhood has softened you." He backs off as Chloe comes in. EJ smooches Nicole and says he loves it when Nicole puts him Stefano his place. EJ and Stefano leave.

Nicole does more baby show and tell. She makes the introductions, "This is Chloe... A bad influence, but so much fun."

Chloe tells Nicole she and Daniel can't stop having monkey sex, "I love Lucas but I can't stay away from Daniel. Nicole, what am I gonna do?"

"Well," says Nicole, "You know what I always say:"

Double your pleasure,
Double your fun,
Get yourself two guys
Instead of just one!

Daniel tries to bring Maggie back to earth. He says if Chloe and Lucas were meant to be together Chloe wouldn't be so confused, "Besides, this is none of your business."

"My business," says Maggie, "Is keeping up with anything that is none of my business. You get rid of her or I'll take care of things myself."

Nicole asks, "Firm resolve and moral rectitude don't work, do they?" She thinks this isn't about Daniel or Lucas, "It's about being free."

"You mean I should charge for it like Kate," asks Chloe.

EJ comes into the pub and sits at the table with Lucas. The table collapses into oblivion as an IQ black hole forms. EJ says he thinks Sami will be able to come home when they catch the killer. Lucas tells EJ Bo shot him, "Sami's coming home."

"Terrific news," says EJ.

"What are you thinking," asks Lucas.

"About how profoundly Samantha's been able to affect my life and can't do that any more."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that."

EJ tells Lucas Sami isn't the threat she used to be. Lucas leaves.

Sami continues her endless goodbye. She vows to come back for Grace soon, "I will always come back for you."

"And I will always keep trying to escape," says Grace.

Nicole sums things up, "So, you love Lucas but don't want to be with him forever."

Chloe tells Nicole Maggie knows, "And if Maggie knows..."

"You're right," says Nicole, "I'll turn on CNN. It's probably breaking news right now."

Daniel tells Maggie going to Lucas won't fix anything. Maggie makes her own decisions about what will work and what won't, "Either the affair is over or I will do what I do best – Blab."

Chelsea and Max walk outside the pub. They discuss Bo and Hope. They can't figure why Hope is mad at Bo. Another IQ black hole forms. Max tells Chelsea about Bo's mystery call, "I think things are going to get worse."

"You must be talking about DOOL ratings," says Chelsea.

"You're wrong," says Max, "They're at the bottom of the barrel already."

The phone rings at the Brady household. Bo comes in and tells Hope not to answer it, "It's Internal Affairs." He offers to take her down there.

Hope worries, "Isn't this where you're supposed to assure me this is just standard procedure?"

Bo stammers, "Fancy Face, it's... let's go. This time the handcuffs are for real."

Maggie says she just wants to know it's over and then she won't say a word. Daniel says it would be easy to tell her that, but he can't. Loserclueless gets off the elevator holding a bouquet of flowers and stares at them. Maggie makes her exit, "Grand talking to you, Daniel."

Stefano joins EJ at the pub. He takes a drink of his coffee and hurls, "No wonder the Irish have to put liquor in their coffee!" He tells EJ he already knows Sami is coming back.

"Johnnie has missed her," says EJ.

"And what about Nicole?"

"She has Sydney and me," says EJ, "If Sami comes by Nicole doesn't have to be there."

"Two women two babies one father," says Stefano, "That does not sound like the makings of domestic tranquility."

"Sami and I share a son," says EJ, "That's it."

Nicole wonders if Maggie would tell Lucas, "Come on, it's Lucas. We're not talking about Mr. Perfect here."

"He's been perfect to me," whines Chloe, "But I haven't been perfect with him. I really do love him. Marrying him might be a dream come true."

"For other women," says Nicole, "When you get him off the eligible bachelor list. If you think it would be a dream come true for you, then you should make it happen. I have EJ. Do you think I liked..."

"Liked what," asks Chloe, "Nicole, what did you do?" Nicole stares.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ and Loserclueless sit at a table together - the IQ blackhole would affect the entire bar and those outside on the sidewalk and the viewing audience. Personally, I think Stefano needs to smack his son in the forehead or at least give him a big head noggie. Two Women, too many babies to count, one father. Why can't Maggie find out about the sham belly and pregnancy Nicole had, so we can just move this story forward?

I do agree, it looks liike curtains for Kayla. There might be two other actors that should be scared about the ax falling....because they certainly are not going to hire a better writing crew.

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Either the affair is over or I will do what I do best – Blab."

I don't get it why Maggie is threatening Daniel with this. Doesn't Daniel want Maggie to blab so Lucas will dump Chloe and he can have her?

4:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think he wants to harm Chloe in trying to garner her affections.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We have to go by the book," says Hope.

"That's bull..."

"You're right," says Hope, "If it's DOOL, it's BS."


Sad but true.

Stefano wants to investigate the clinic, "Why do I get the feeling there is something you're not telling me?"

Obviously, Stefano is not letting his libido do his thinking for him.

Nicole tells Stefano, "You're like a balloon clown. I knock you over and you bounce back. What I want from you is sovereignty, or I will leave."

Sovereignty…give me a break, and what’s with Nicole talking smack to her future father-in-law? Maybe if she showed him a little respect, Stefano wouldn’t be so inclined to check into the clinic and the rest of her business. Annoying Stefano can’t be a good move.

"I love Lucas but I can't stay away from Daniel. Nicole, what am I gonna do?"

"Well," says Nicole, "You know what I always say:"

Double your pleasure,
Double your fun,
Get yourself two guys
Instead of just one!


Good one Prevuze!!! Nicole, the relationship counselor…as if!!!

The IQ black hole starts with those nameless writers who regurgitate all this silliness, and this episode is full of inane nonsense. You would think someone as old as Maggie would have figured out that being a tattletale is never a good idea but it does make get fodder for censored links!!

Prevuze thank you for warming up yet another disgustingly cold Chicago morning.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Many great Prevuisms today. Here are a couple I particularly liked:

Caroline tells her, "Not only is she improving nicely, she's now a candidate for the American Dairy Association's Miss Swiss Cheese crown."

She thinks this isn't about Daniel or Lucas, "It's about being free." "You mean I should charge for it like Kate," asks Chloe.

Not sure Prevuze had to censor that link. It had already popped into my mind after Maggie’s statement. LOLOL Nice touch of history re: Maggie’s affair with Neil Curtis when she was married to the Mickster.

Not getting the two pictures at the bottom right-hand side (if there are ones to see?). Gives me something to look forward to later.

Thanks for helping me to get over the mid-week hump, Prevuze.

PS: Interesting word verification today, lychipup. Some sort of Chinese mongrel dog perhaps?

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the bad writing what they are doing with Stephano's character bothers me the most. Like he would not have found out what Nicole is up to by now. The real Stefano would know about Nicoles' baby, Sami's baby and be getting rid of Nicole and trying to move in Sami.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with the ongoing uproar over where Nicole's baby was born? She's here, all are OK, MOVE ON already!

BTW - are Sydney and Grace in Kindergarten yet?

I think it would be amusing if St. Hopeless got the boot for firing her gun when she shouldn't have and endangering a civilian. But, alas, being a BRADY I'm pretty sure they wouldn't dare.

Doesn't Maggs have a restaurant to run somewhere? How does she have time to run all over town monitoring and snitching on everyone's business?

LOL over the black holes and my favorite Prevuism (already mentioned but it deserves a second nod): "It's about being free." "You mean I should charge for it like Kate," asks Chloe.

Thanks, Prevuze! After the morning chuckles I can face a long day. :D

PS: Applecheeks - my verification word is trasha. DOOL related perhaps?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree Bulldog, all their nagging makes little sense. It just serves the plot. I actually wrote 'severs' the plot. haha.

I like smart Stefano, but not all-knowing Stefano. But technically, a lot of people should know things they don't. I think Victor should have definitely known about Nicole's scheme.

And I don't think Stefano even cares about Sami now, she's been increasingly difficult. And now Nicole is doing that. Poor old sod.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Prevuze II clip makes it look like Maggie is going to spill all to Lucluless. Anybody think that's really going to happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~crickets~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't think so.

KOTU

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Kayla, Steve, Tony and Anna have all been let go. Gee this show just gets better and better.
Here's the link
http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/3449/
~Lisa

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok today closed the door for me. I hate hate hate hate Niho. How can she live with herself. She doesn't love EJ or she would have told him about their baby.She had no right keeping that from him. Every parent deserves to mourn their child. Niho was heartless and cruel.How anyone can still like Niho after all these is beyond me. EJ is nothin but a stupid a@#. Niho is stringing him along like a puppet. Poor Sami she is so taken with Mia's baby. I don't know what she is going to do when she finds out she is not her baby. I hope Sami and who ever she is with adopts her.Sami has done terible things but Niho has outdone her 100%. I loved the Sami and Rafe scenes today. It was soo sweet with Mia's baby. At this point unless they give EJ his manhood back and make him the man Sami fell in love with I would rather see her with Rafe. PLEASE WRITERS GET NIHO OFF THE SHOW AND MAKE HER PAY DEARLY. How can she take Sami's baby pretend she is hers and leave poor Mia's baby to be left in a convent. Mia gave her to Niho thinking her baby would be taken care of and Niho abandones her. She is such a vile person. All you Niho fans face reality here Niho is despicable she can never be redemmed.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs