Monday, January 19, 2009

Prevuze – The Official Blog Of The Inauguration.®

As expected, there was no DOOL feed today because of the inaugural festivities tomorrow.


Prevuze
"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States for all the Days Of Our Lives."

So Republican or Democrat, conservative or liberal, I hope you find something to enjoy in the pageantry tomorrow which, of course, will start with yet another edition of Prevuze. I mean, we're sure that's how the members of the new first family will begin their day.

Prevuze – The official blog of the inauguration.®

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Prevuze get up every morning and put your hand on the TV Guide and take a similar oath to provide the best DOOL commentary daily thru rain or snow or gloom of night and falling trees? Well that's how I picture it.

If the new prez and family are late to the ceremony tomorrow that's probably the reason - after reading Prevuze they'll have to compose themselves. It happens all the time.

Keep up the good work and have a nice day all! :D

7:00 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I'm sure that's why Michelle is smiling in the picture. She's anticipating starting off her day with the perfect antidote to all the media gushing...Prevuze snark.

On the eve of this auspicious occasion I offer an anthem to Prevuze*.

"O-oh say can we see,
by the dawn's early light
what so proudly we hale
as the Prevuze snark streaming?

Through the airwaves so spare,
The show's plot lines so bare;
We wait, through the night,
hoping posts will be there.

Oh say does that snark-spangled Prevuze prevail...
On the web-site we adore,
From the compound Mordor?"

*With apologies to Francis Scott Key

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel slighted my comment disappeared and I was the first. What happened? Am I not news worthy?

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question time:

Why is Marlena using a thick Sharpie as eyeliner?

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs