Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis The Season, Bitch!

Victor continues to lecutre Phillip. Stephanie eavesdrops as Phillip yells, "You want me to fail! I've had it! I quit!"

"So," asks Victor, "Whenever something doesn't suit you you just dump it."

"I guess so," says Phillip, "My brain didn't suit me so I dumped half of it at Salem Raceway... My face didn't suit me... My leg didn't suit me..."

Melanie shows up and ramps up another verbal barrage with Stephanie. Stephanie says, "Phillip tired to help you and all you did was turn your back on him."

Melanie smirks, "Tis the season, bitch!" They stand face to face.

One gal in the audience turns to another, "All I want for Christmas is for them to kill each other."

Daniel asks about Chloe. The nurse tells him Lucas came and took her home. Apparently we've missed the traumatic donation scene where everything went wrong and Daniel had to revive both Kate and Chloe from the dead while simultaneously parting the Red Sea. Daniel has a flashback to molest-a-rama.

Lucas comes up to Chloe wrapped in a towel, shivering. Most intelligent people would put on a shirt, but this is Lucas. Besides, we have to have the obligatory shirtless guy sccene. He says he has a meeting with a Hearth and Home investor. Smoochies. Duty calls Lucas and we learn Maggie is on her way over to get Allie because they need someone competent to watch her while Chloe sits around the cabin alone gorging on bonbons. Chloe flashes back to her full-body exam with Daniel and pulls away. She tells Lucas to hurry or he will be late for the meeting. Lucas leaves. Chloe zones.

EJ gives Nicole a single rose, "I would have gotten a dozen but the economy is affecting everybody." He says she and the baby mean the world to him. He loves her and wants to hold her in his arms all night long.

He kisses her but Nicole pulls away, "No you can't!"

Rafe calls in and says Hilda can take the holidays off. Sami listens, and rushes back into the bathroom when Rafe hangs up. Inside, Sami collapses. She hits the bathroom floor with a thud which registers 9.1 on the Richter scale over at Salem labs. Rafe rushes in and sees her broken, lifeless body lying on the floor, "OMG! This bathroom floor is going to need a whole new tile job."

EJ wonders what's up. Nicole says, "You can't come in here looking like a chiseled God and expect me to fall at your feet. Especially when I'm not sure you have my best interests at heart. You don't trust me with seed money for our child's future. Seeds are a lot more expensive these days." EJ thinks love should amount to something. "It should," says Nicole, "About 750 G's. But I am not sharing my bed or my life with you. Not until I get a more lifelike fake baby bump."

Sami sits on the couch and insists she's OK, which is the cue for more pain to set in. Sami doubles over. Rafe panics.

"THE BABY!"

Lucas has wised up and dressed. OK, he's dressed, anyway. He smooches Chloe and leaves as Maggie shows up. Maggie says she is so glad things went well for Chloe and Kate. She surveys the rustic Horton cabin, "Time stands still here. It's kind of like being in a permanent DOOL episode. You can stay here forever and just focus on the person you love."

"That's true," says Chloe, "I was just sitting here focusing on me."

Daniel goes in to see Kate. Back from the brink of death in all her makeup, Kate looks longingly into his eyes and says, "I'm looking forward to Christmas. And I don't mean just because I'm still here. I'm looking forward to spending it with my family... and you. And maybe even giving Stefano an answer to the proposal he made about six months ago."

Victor and Phillip argue about money and Melanie. Victor nukes, "You were ready to sacrifice your company just because some woman got under your skin."

"It's not my skin," says Phillip, "They replaced that along with the face."

Unfortunately Stephanie and Melanie stop short of a catfight. Stephanie wants Melanie out of there. Melanie says Victor doesn't want her to leave, so she should show some respect, "I've managed to oust you from Max' life and will figure out a way to do the same with you and Phillip."

EJ thinks Nicole is in a bizarre frame of mind and leaves. Nicole rages and cries.

Rafe is on the phone with the doctor. Sami has him feel the baby kick. He tells the doctor what's happening and the doctor advises him. Rafe hangs up and says the doctor just thinks this is stress related. He blames himself, of course, "There is no way around this. I have to resign."

"No way," says Sami, "I can't break in a new incompetent adolescent G-Man this close to Christmas."

Phillip asks, "How is Melanie under my skin? I can't stand her. I scrapped the project because she is bad news."

"Women have always clouded your judgment," says Victor, "Belle alone cut your IQ in half." Phillip leaves.

Stephanie and Melanie argue as Phillip comes out. Phillip and Stephanie leave. Victor says, "Melanie... I'd like a word with you."

A gal in the audience turns to the gal next to her, "I hope that word is 'DIE.'"

Sami begs Rafe to stay. Rafe says he got sentimental about Christmas. He can't let his feelings get in the way of doing his job, "This is about his safety. I'm going to call my friend."

"I don't want your friend," whines the thirty-something juvenile, "I want you."

Nicole's phone rings. She looks at the caller-ID and sees Dr. Baker is calling. She decides not to answer, "I don't want you any more. I want EJ. I know what I have to do and better do it soon."

EJ sits in the rumpus room and talks to his imaginary friend, "Nicole, what is going on?"

Nicole comes up behind him, "You really want to know? I'm afraid if I let you get close you'll find out the truth and I'll lose you for good."

Chloe tells Maggie the Horton cabin is where she found herself again. Maggie knows Chloe makes Lucas happy, "The question is, Does Lucas make you happy?"

"When he's gone," says Chloe.

Daniel asks, "So, when you get out of here do you want to hang out? Maybe take in a movie? Thumb wrestling?" Kate hands Daniel a box. He opens it and gasps, "OMG! You got me a necklace! Just what I wanted!"

"It's for Chloe," says Kate. She asks him to drop it off at the Horton cabin for her.

Sami don' wan' no stinkin' stranger guarding her. Rafe is confused, "Not too long ago you thought I was just an arrogant jerk. And I thought you were a spoiled brat."

"See," says Sami, "We were wrong." Even Sami can't swallow that one, "OK... we were both right."

Rafe agrees to stay, "Sooner or later I will have to go." Sami decides it's time to move on to other things. She heads for the counter to make some tea and turns to look at Rafe. Suddenly, everything goes blurry. Sami swoons and Rafe helps her to the couch.

"I'm OK," insists Sami, "I feel light headed."

"That's normal," says Rafe, "Vacuums don't weigh anything."

Nicole says, "It's about the baby. It is driving me crazy and that's why I'm acting irrationally."

EJ says his relationship with her is different than other relationships he's had, "Most of them want their money in advance. I have never felt as close to someone as I do with you. I will always (say it with him) be there for you and our child." Kiss. Grope. EJ gasps, "Wait a second! That feels different."

Kate says the long-forgotten Bill Horton gave that necklace to her on Christmas Eve back in the day, and she wanted to give it to the special woman in Lucas' life, "That woman has never been in his life until now." Daniel agrees to be her delivery boy.

Maggie says she just doesn't want to see Lucas get hurt, "Lucas is the best man I know," says Chloe, "He's honest... Loving... Dumb as a doorknob..." Maggie leaves with her mind at ease. Chloe's mind is always at ease. Dead things don't have too much to worry about.

Phillip and Stephanie argue outside the pub. He has told Stephanie about quitting his job. She reminds him he told her the first rule of business is not to get emotional, "And the second rule is always to make sure you have an income so you can shower your girlfriend with trinkets." Phillip agrees maybe he was a little hasty. Stephanie encourages him to get his job back, "Before you go Christmas shopping for me."

Phillip is doubtful he can get it back, "And if I do, Dad will find some way to punish me. Like making me work with Melanie."

Victor tells Melanie he has decided to pick up the option on her fuel project. "I will be happy about that," says Melanie, "as long as your son is running things."

Victor tells her Phillip is no longer there, "I hope that doesn't affect the deal."

"Actually," says Melanie, "it kind of does."

Chloe gets a call. Lucas tells her his car broke down. He's stranded on the pier."

"Why were you driving on the pier," asks Chloe.

"How else was I going to float the car over to the Horton Island," asks Lucas.
He tells her the tow truck will be there in 30 minutes to an hour, "I love you."

"I love you too." She hangs up and decides she will give Lucas an early Christmas present to unwrap.

Daniel snoops outside the cabin. He finds the hide-a-key.

Victor tells Melanie Phillip's absence will not affect their dealings. He gets a call. Melanie leaves. Victor answers. Phillip says he is calling to apologize, "I was insolent and disrespectful."

"You forgot two-faced," says Victor. Phillip asks for his job back and Victor gives it to him.

"But," says Phillip, "You have to trust me."

"All right," says Vic, "No more stepping in on you." Melanie listens.

EJ just thinks things feel different because the baby bump is getting bigger. Smoochies. He asks Nicole to reconsider having him spend the night in her bed. Nicole says the doctor thinks it's important she get a lot of sleep. She's been having night sweats and being close to EJ at night would really make her sweat, "As soon as I've make it throught this pregnancy, we will lie together for all the Days Of Our Lives and not just cuddle."

Sami says she feels better. Oh, thank God I was so worried! Sami brings up her favorite subject, EJ, and wonders if it's fair to keep the baby a secret. "Sounds like you're changing your mind," says Rafe.

Victor is back on the phone, "We need to discuss something. It concerns the future of Titan."

Phillip walks into the pub and tells Stephanie he got his job back. Stephanie is thrilled and points out they are standing under the mistletoe. She moves in. Melanie watches and seethes, "Pretty soon, Stephanie, you will be the ghost of Christmas past."

Lucas shivers at the dock, "Where is that truck?"

A drunk passing by says, "Maybe it's up on the road where most people drive... just a hunch."

Daniel unlocks the door to the Horton cabin. Chloe, dressed in her teensy teddy, hears the rustling and rushes to greet Lucas. She opens the door, "I hope you're ready to unwrap your..."

YIKES! DR. GROPENSTEIN!

Prevuze

Sami insists she isn't changing her mind about EJ and the baby, "I'm happy about the baby, but it makes me a little sad."

"Hmmm...," says Rafe, "Happy... Sad... Manic... Depressive... I see what you're saying."

EJ moves in on Nicole and gropes around like Dr. Dan on a busy day. Nicole thinks things are getting a bit out of control and pushes him away. EJ goes for ice cream so they can cool down. "That was close," says Nicole. She wanders across to the nativity scene and picks up the Baby Jesus, "I don't want any more scares like that unless you can arrange a virgin birth."

Baby Jesus is shocked, "I didn't even know you knew what a virgin was."

The doorbell interrupts Nicole's tender moment at the crèche. Nicole answers to find Dr. Baker making a housecall. "You didn't return my call," he growls, "I need to know if you got the money."

EJ yells form another room, "Darling, who's at the door?"

Nicole tells the doctor, "I'm working on it. I need time. I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

"I need an answer now."


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

If you enjoyed today's recap and haven't left a donation in a while, please consider doing that. If you aren't in a position to donate, support our advertisers. And you could also consider leaving a comment. We enjoy those. Look at it this way... I've already read Prevuze. YOU are MY entertainment.

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groped, groping, gropes I mean come on already. And by the way - a fake rubber baby bumper does not feel like a real baby bump. I think DOOL should address EJ's labotomy sooner rather than later. Ugh to Kate and Dan. Ugh to Melanie. Ugh to Step on Me and Phillip. Ugh to Chloe and Lucas. Ugh to Nicho and EJ. Ugh to Rage and Sami - ugh, ugh, ugh. My boycott continues into the new year. Stop the insanity now please.

6:09 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

My LOL moment for today...

Lucas shivers at the dock, "Where is that truck?"

A drunk passing by says, "Maybe it's up on the road where most people drive... just a hunch."


HEHEHEHEHEHE! Even the drunks have more common sense than Lucless!!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The insanity will continue until the writers get a clue! How about we help them out? What would make a better story?

I think that Nicole should fake a miscarriage and tell EJ this time. He should then be by her side constantly to help "console" her. They will plan to get married and right after they are pronounced husband and wife, Sami will come waddling to stop the wedding but a little too late.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. No surprise I can not watch the show for weeks, after having record-breaking fast forward sessions before that, even skip Prevuze (GASP) for a week or two and it doesn't look I've missed a thing. Please make at least one storyline somewhat interesting. I like the idea of Nicole faking the miscarriage for EJ. Not totally new but...hey, actually, the writers can just google the old Melrose Place storyline with Brooke & Billy. They don't have to write anything new. And it's something most of us on DOOL haven't seen in a while. See everybody wins.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok let's help the writers. The Nicole miscarriage sounds good but Sami shouldn't show up to the wedding. She can just stay holed up with Rafe for all I care.
Melanie and Stephanie need to have some sort of murder suicide happen and both stay dead. Oh they could take braniac Max the bartender with them. Get rid of Marlena but keep new John. Save Kate and give her an actual storyline - marrying Stephano and causing trouble would have been good for her. Dr Dan needs to get fired for perversion. Then he can get together with the brat and they can sail off into the sunset together. Chloe and Philip can get back together. Lucas, hmmm. What to do with Lucas. Oh who cares, it is just Lucas.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucas can get full custody of Allie and he can take her over to live with Will for awhile. Oh, I guess they can't. I think they've totally forgotten about him.

My Huh? moment for today: Kate giving Chloe the necklace because she's the first special woman in Lucas' life. We know she didn't think Nicole and Sami were but wasn't she happy as pie when he got involved with Carrie? Guess not. HAHAHA

And what's with Dr. Peepingtom sneaking around to find a hide-a-key?? Hey, dude. You're just delivering a gift. How about going up to the door and knock like anyone else would!?

LOL over the image of the Sami thud and "That's true," says Chloe, "I was just sitting here focusing on me."

Thanks for the Prevuze chuckles on an icy cold day!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel snoops outside the cabin. He finds the hide-a-key.

Can we just have a teeny, tiny dose of reality from these moronic, idiotic, sophmoric, juvenile dipsh**s that Dena has working for her? How many of us would be asked to deliver something, go to the house to do so, and then search out the hide-a-key and let ourselves in, rather than just knocking on the door?

*** CRICKETS ***

I thought so!

Couldn't they have come up with a better way for Dr. Poke-n-grope to catch a glimpse of Chloe in her neglige? Perhaps Chloe runs outside to use the shower (since it has been proven that the Horton cabin has no indoor shower facilities). Maybe she's wandering through the cabin past the big picture window as he approaches the door. Or, since she's trying to set a romantic scene, maybe Chloe decides to build a fire and has to run out to the wood pile for more wood (though most people would at least throw on a coat for that, but it would be more believable than a B & E by Dr. Granny-lover).

Give me about 30 seconds and I could come up with about 20 more realistic scenarios than Dr. Sicko breaking and entering. Of course, this is DOOL and I suppose we all have to lay aside any and all rational thought processes before viewing it.

* END RANT *

Whew...I fell better now. :-) And I got to read this early enough today that all the good snarky lines haven't been commented on yet!

One gal in the audience turns to another, "All I want for Christmas is for them to kill each other."

Unfortunately, they would probably just end up wounding each other and then Phillip would have to nurse them both back to health at the Kirakis mansion with Melanie and Stephanie bickering at each other the whole time.

Most intelligent people would put on a shirt, but this is Lucas. Besides, we have to have the obligatory shirtless guy sccene.

Does Lucas shirtless really count for the obligatory shirtless guy scene for the day? If I were a female, I would be disappointed that my daily dose of man-flesh was in the form of Lucas. That would be kind of like the obligatory lingeree scene being Caroline, rather than Chloe.

Time stands still here. It's kind of like being in a permanent DOOL episode.

Talk about the ultimate in eternal damnation!

"I don't want your friend," whines the thirty-something juvenile, "I want you."

'I want you.' 'I don't want you.' 'Protect me.' 'I'm going to sneak out.' Why are we being subjected to this drivel? Couldn't they just have had Sami go to Europe on an extended vacation to visit Carrie and Austin (and even see her son) to write her off during her pregnancy? Anything would have been preferable to this infantile bickering!

Belle alone cut your IQ in half.

And he wasn't working with much to begin with as evidenced by the fact that he fell for Belle in the first place!

Baby Jesus is shocked, "I didn't even know you knew what a virgin was."

The yellow hankies fly and Prevuze is given a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

Great work once again, Prevuze. And, as always, thank you for 'taking one for the team' and actually watching this drivel so the rest of us don't have to!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie smirks, "Tis the season, bitch!" They stand face to face.

One gal in the audience turns to another, "All I want for Christmas is for them to kill each other."


What a great stocking stuffer that would make!!

EJ thinks love should amount to something. "It should," says Nicole, "About 750 G's. But I am not sharing my bed or my life with you.

Hmmm, sounds like we have a play for pay scheme going here. Rod Blagojevich whispers in Nicole’s ear, “Having a baby is a f**king goldmine. You need to hold out for at least $1,000,000.”

EJ thinks Nicole is in a bizarre frame of mind and leaves.

Nicole’s mind is bizarre, and the writers made it that way. The writing team is bizarre to think the audience is actually buying into this ridiculous storyline.

Victor says, "Melanie... I'd like a word with you."

A gal in the audience turns to the gal next to her, "I hope that word is 'DIE.'"


Prevuze, I am detecting a pattern here, and I like it.

EJ just thinks things feel different because the baby bump is getting bigger.

You sure can’t fool EJ. Nicole must have found a larger rubber baby bumper to wear.

EJ moves in on Nicole and gropes around like Dr. Dan on a busy day.

Nasty, nasty, Prevuze!!!!!!!

WingNut, I'm really with you on that rant!!

Does Lucas shirtless really count for the obligatory shirtless guy scene for the day? If I were a female, I would be disappointed that my daily dose of man-flesh was in the form of Lucas. That would be kind of like the obligatory lingerie scene being Caroline, rather than Chloe.

While I’m also with you on this one WingNut, I suggest you duck for cover to avoid those who might take exception.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

My biggest LOL line today came courtesy of Wing Nut, “Does Lucas shirtless really count for the obligatory shirtless guy scene for the day?” LOLOLOLOL

Sami, "I feel light headed."

"That's normal," says Rafe, "Vacuums don't weigh anything."


There are many types of vacuums, Rafe. There are those, like this show, that apparently suck the intelligence out of any writer unfortunate enough to get hired to pen scripts for it. That's the only explanation for this drivel.

Daniel snoops outside the cabin. He finds the hide-a-key.

I’m so with everyone else on this particular piece of idiocy. In fact, it was my big HUH?! moment today.

"Why were you driving on the pier," asks Chloe. "How else was I going to float the car over to the Horton Island," asks Lucas.

At least they have finally addressed how folks are getting back and forth to Smith Island. There is a ferry! Apparently it runs just for the (usually deserted) Horton cabin since, as far as I know, it's the only structure on the island. Sweet!

I was really hoping Victor would have had to actually deal with the obnoxious little Melanie for a while. I’d love to see her try to pull her pushy cr*p with him. He'd singe her eyebrows and strip her flesh from the bones. HAHAHA

Expecting an ice storm to move in any time now. At least I've had Prevuze to enjoy this morning.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had to comment again based on Wingnut's rant--which I totally agree with, btw. But your solution for Sami's real-life pregnancy / off-screen storyline is frickin' genius! A mother goes to visit her son in Switzerland for Christmas and extends her vacation into the New Year (aka maternity leave). So simple. So easy. So believable. How could professional writers not have seen this one coming a mile away? I bet you came up with that in about 2 seconds. It'd get one stupid, nonsense convoluted storyline off, give the viewers & Ali a much needed break (I love Sami but this is not the Sami I love) and wouldn't require DOOL to waste money hiring prop actors. It'd give others a chance for some storylines as well. And it's not rehashing the same old, tired baby/mama/evil Stephano/lose the baby/steal someone else's to keep the man you love and money who's going to leave you anyway storyline. And I'm sorry Ali wanted to have the pregnancy written in but it really just doesn't work. The last thing Salem needs is more kids that are never seen or are kidnapped, born dead and miraculously come back to life, spontaneously grow about 15-20 years overnight....

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see Melanie getting too uppity with Victor. There's nothing in it for her. But still I laughed so hard at;
He'd singe her eyebrows and strip her flesh from the bones.

"I've managed to oust you from Max' life and will figure out a way to do the same with you and Phillip."
Haha. Melanie is so bitter, her heart must be coal frozen in a glacier.

Ditto on Dr. McAwesome. Why the hell doesn't he knock like a normal person, that is by far one the most contrived things that I have ever seen on this show. He doesn't even live there!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoiler alert!

I just read where Hilda gets killed by the mayor's killer.

And that two babies will be born in early 2009. Sami will have a baby girl, and the other one just might be born to Nicole, after she has a car wreck and the rubber baby bump saved her life. Some think she will still be pregnant will a remaining twin. Well, anything is possible with EJ, the stud, I suppose?

Nicole finds out that Dr. Baker operates a baby-for-sale business and wants him to get her one. Did Baker lie about her losing her baby, and it is really in an incubator alive and well?

Dr. Dan and Chloe can't stop thinking about each other and almost share a kiss.
Kate breaks things off with Dr. Dan. Lucas and Chloe plan on a Valentine's Day wedding.

John walks out on Marlena during their holiday together.

Something is up with Dr. Charlotte Taylor that is yet to be seen.

Kate makes a choice of marrying Stefano, and ends up having his baby in 2009. She has to choose between him and Victor, two of the most powerful men in Salem.

Can you believe this?

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re. the spoilers about Nicole: GAH!...I really wish we could leave baby-based storylines behind for a while. There are other plot devices...

12:50 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Kate makes a choice of marrying Stefano, and ends up having his baby in 2009.

ROFLMAO! I desperately hope you just threw that in to see if anyone was paying attention Anon.

Even if she wasn't too old, I would think all the chemo and radical treatments she's getting for her cancer would rule a pregnancy out. At least for a year or three or four - until the doctors knew she was in a permanent remission.

And, speaking of old, Stef was on his death bed a year or so ago. I realize men can father kids at a later age than women can produce viable eggs, but is he so potent his little swimmers have survived all his various deaths and resurrections?

I'm just saying...

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Applecheeks. That baby will be a true miracle child. Two ailing older people, with one suffering from cancer.

Also EJ had to get the super swimmers from somewhere.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! HAHAHAHAAHA

I, too, am literally ROFLMAO over the thought of Kate having Stef's kid. But you know, I hope it comes true. Prevuze can resurrect those Marlena and Hope having a baby Prevuisms and pictures that were such a hoot!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - and Nicole still being pregnant with a twin baby she didn't lose?? Well, I guess being a Salemite she probably wouldn't notice.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i swear if that thing about nicole having a second kid or one in an incubator is true, i will stop watching Dool for good. I will be done with this show. Writers, do you hear me?

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top ten reasons Sami had to leave Salem....
10. So she can hole up in the witless protection program, gawk at a man always taking his shirt off while she is 9-12 months pregnant.
9. So viewers are reminded that you can take the girl out of Salem but you can't take the Salem out of the girl.
8. DOOL is in need of money and had to figure out a way to get one of their actresses to eat a lot of pickles - a lot of them.
7. There was no other way to bring up Colleen, a convent, and another baby switching storyline without sending her out of town.
6. So there would be moronic dialogue to put the head writer to sleep at night since she obviously stays awake thinking up these fatastic storylines.
5. To introduce another failed chemistryless storyline hoping to slip one past the now sleeping audience.
4. Because with Sami out of the picture we would never get little gems like "fake rubber baby bumper"
3. Because it is important to sprinkle all her children around much like stocks and diversify.
2. Because Rami has such a nice ring to it.
1. Because DOOL needs money so badly the Duracell battery company is sponsoring the show - so that the more we fast forward, the more we need batteries...for all the Days of Our Lives...

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the preview.

You freed my time.
Wont have to watch this.
Days just sounds awful these days.

I wish they had a decent writer and decent producers, but they chased them away. Now Days just seems worse each day.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think Stefano perpetrated some ruse to make Nicole "lose her baby," knowing she would go to that clinic near the lodge, so Dr. Baker could steal her baby and tell her it was dead. Yes, it all sounds like history being repeated again, I agree. But let's face it, all of DOOL's storylines are recycled. After 45 years on tv, they have used every conceivable storyline EXCEPT just letting their characters be happy for a change. Now wouldn't that be a welcome storyline for us viewers who don't have to have drama all the time?

Stefano always gets his way, just like Kate does, so you can bank on it that he has something going with a plan B or C whenever needed.

To make Kate have a baby at her age is just as ridiculous as having Marlena or Kayla be pregnant at their ages. Don't forget that something was implanted in Little Joe's arm by Stefano at the hospital when he had them all hallucinating with that mysterious vapor.

I also feel that Nicole will end up getting Sami's baby, especially if Kate is the other person having a baby in 2009. In reality, none of this stuff would be remotely possible, but this is a soap, and DOOL, where they say anything goes.

Even that knife wound of Rafe's would not be possible for Sami to sew him up. Who knows what organs were damaged by that knife wound, and mere stitching up the outside would not help but only do more harm than good. So you see, dear people, the writers are once again expecting all of us DOOL viewers to deny reality and just accept what they write, regardless whether it is changing or rewriting history or impossible to really accomplish.
And last of all, don't forget that dear old Rolf knows how to bring back the dead, so anyone Stefano wants alive would be. Don't you think that he would immediately bring back his own heir? That's what he calls Nicole's and EJ's baby. I think he has Dr. Baker on his payroll doing his dirty deeds, and probably Dr. Charlotte Taylor as well. Don't forget he hates John, so it makes perfect sense that he would bring in a new psychiatrist to "help" John deal with his new life.

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Dr. Baker stole Nicole's fetus, told her it was dead, and Rolf now has it in his laboratory in a prenatal incubator?

Stefano could be using the "fake baby bump" lie to see how far Nicole will go, just to make sure EJ will dump her and get back with Sami. Stefano already said that Sami and EJ belong together. I think Stefano would manipulate and control anything on DOOL that he chose to do.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys write so much better than the DOOL writers. They could learn a few things if they read this blog. Your storylines are much more interesting than the recycled drivel they give us.

I wish Melanie would choke on that candy she stole. Get rid of her, please!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, all of these comment are great suggestions to the DOOL writers.

Here's a story idea: Friends or enemies of Phillip's face donor come to Salem. Nah, nevermind. That's dumb!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a thought: What if Stefano has Rolf implant Kate with Nicole's baby? Yeah, it's far-fetched I know, but stranger things have happened on DOOL than that. Stefano could have planned this from the beginning, since he has called that baby his heir. This way, he could officially claim it's his child once he marries Kate. No way could Kate get pregnant at her age though, nor could she carry out a term pregnancy with all those chemo drugs in her system. Like it was said, this is DOOL where anything is possible. lol

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...I read Prevuze all the time before I actually watch the episode, and it is sooo much more fun than the actual show right now. I'm so bored with the storylines, the only thing that will make it better is for EJ and/or Stefano to catch a glimpse of Nicole sans rubber baby bumper. Then they should start a whole new storyline about the dimera's ruining the rest of her life with torture and maybe even pushing her off a very tall cliff. Days should switch from these obviously tormented and overpaid writers to viewer-voted storylines....kind of like American Idol, only we can make or break the lame storylines from now on. Wouldn't that just be sweet??

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I just had to throw this one in for a laugh....the only left on Nicho that is still virgin is her nose and that's been blown and fingered. LOL

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs