Thursday, October 23, 2008

Look What I Found At A Yard Sale!

Bo bellies up to the bar at the pub, "What's a guy got to do to get a beer around here?"

"Paying for it usually works," says Max. Max is just a bit upset with big brother Bo, "I don't like to get pushed around." They argue and Bo gets on him for protecting Melanie. "I'm all Melanie's got," snorts Max.

"She really is at the bottom of the barrel," says Bo.

Apparently, Max isn't quite all Melanie has. She cozies up to Phillip and tries to convince him to keep his mouth shut. She tells him she thinks they have made a connection tonight. She's full of innuendo as she unbuttons his shirt and tells him she's glad he's there. Phillip moves in to sample the wares.

Kate comes in to see Daniel at the hospital and to return the shirt he left at the pool. She attacks him but Daniel backs off and tells her they can't do this, "The patients might see us and they are already sick enough. "

Sami whines and gripes about having to go into the witness protection program again. Roman adds insult to injury and tells her she can't take the kids with her. Sami gets nasty but Lucas tells her being with them puts them at risk. Marlena jumps on the PSITWPP* bandwagon. Sami says she doesn't want Chloe around and announces that she refuses to go. EJ applauds her performance.

*Put Sami In The Witness Protection Program

Lucas doesn't like EJ's reaction, "Butt out!"

EJ has a great comeback, "Shut up."

Too bad Allie and Johnny aren't there. Then we'd have a whole room full of infants.

EJ suggests Sami go to the DiMera mansion where she won't be an easy target.

Lucas asks, "Where would she stay in the mansion?"

Sami pipes up, "Not in the living room. My eyes are still burning from what I saw on the sofa."

"It was pretty hot, wasn't it," asks EJ.

Chloe chimes in, "It might be a nice change of pace."

Roman has had it, "This is none of your business, so shut up!"

Sami is in no mood for this, "Why don't you wait outside or in Alabama or something?"

Lucas jumps in, "Sami, you gotta do this for your children. You gotta do what's right... keep 'em protected and safe."

Prevuze

Sami grabs her tummy.

Kate says she hates it when Daniel is so serious. Daniel says he knows she's in agony waiting and it's driving him crazy, too. Kate says she's feeling fine, "My appetite is back. And I feel like having some food, too." Kate is almost giddy, "If I'm not dying I want you. If I am dying I want you. I want to make love to you." Kate helps herself to an appetizer.

Outside, Chelsea wanders around looking for Daniel. A nurse tells her where he is. Chelsea heads in to the jaws of death.

Suddenly, Sami decides she needs to put her kids first so she will go into the program. EJ tells her she doesn't have to do this. Sami disagrees. EJ doesn't get it, "Why the 180?"

"They don't call it bipolar for nothing," says Sami.

Marlena isn't sure why Sami is doing this but thinks she's doing the right thing.

Stephanie comes up and she and Max argue for a change. "I thought this would be the end of your 24/7 trashing of Melanie," says Max.

Stephanie turns to Bo, "I'll sign a sworn statement if you want." She turns to leave, "I'm not going to cry."

Max asks, "What is there to cry about?"

Bo steps in, "She's in love with an idiot?" Ouch! Bo insults idiots everywhere.

Melanie comes up for air, "I knew you would be a good kisser."

"I'm not exactly a novice at this," says Phillip, "But I don't think you are either."

"I suppose I should be insulted by that," says Melanie, "But it's true. You have nice eyes."

"They're mine," says Phillip, "The face isn't." Melanie gets back to work.

Kate and Daniel suck face and grab body parts. Daniel's pager goes off. He looks at it and pants, "I have to get this." He gives her one final kiss that makes the sound of a toilet plunger being pulled off of smooth porcelain as Chelsea walks in. She tells the happy couple what she wanted was not important. Kate says she's just there to return something of Daniel's. Daniel says he'll be right back. Chelsea asks what Daniel left behind.

Roman gets off the phone and says they have to get Sami to the safehouse right away. He tells Sami he has had Hope pick up the kids and he will bring them to Sami to say goodbye. EJ tries to get her to change her mind. Sami goes to pack. "There's more to this story," says EJ, "A plot, I hope."

Bo advises Max to work things out with Stephanie. He gets a call and leaves. Stephanie trolls by and Max tells her he's sorry. "Me, too," says Stephanie, "kind of."

Max asks, "Haven't we been through this already?"

A gal in the audience stands up and screams, "A thousand times!"

Max tells her Melanie is scared and all alone.

At the moment, Melanie doesn't look too scared or alone. She and Phillip ramp things up, but Phillip suddenly calls it off. Phillip gets up and buttons his shirt, "I just don't know how good I feel about sleeping with a killer." Melanie huffs.

Kate avoids the question. Chelsea says she was thinking about calling Kate about the forgiveness talk they had. She thinks after everything she went through with Nick and her mom it hurts because she loves Kate so much and she's so mad and emotional, "I know things with you and Daniel are over and in the past so I'm ready to forgive you if you'd be my grandm-ho-ther again."

"I was always your grandm-ho-ther," says Kate, "Just not a perfect one."

Chelsea hugs Kate and sees Daniel's shirt wadded up on the gurney behind her, "Is this what you're returning?"

Sarcastic Lucas tells Sami what a great and selfless mother she is. He's caught on to her little scheme, "This isn't about Allie and Johnny, is it? It's about your little secret." Sami thinks her trip into the PSITWPP will solve a lot of her problems. She tells Lucas to give her a break. Lucas asks what she will do if Roman finds the guy tomorrow, "Or what if you came back with a baby. What are you going to tell people, 'Look what I found at a yard sale!'"

Sami tells him this buys her some time but only if he helps her, "Lucas, if you ever cared about me promise you won't say anything."

Lucas not saying anything is like a nuclear bomb hitting critical mass and not exploding.

Sami knows she doesn't deserve his compassion. Lucas promises to keep the pregnancy a secret, "You know, however, there is a big but..."

"What's that," asks Sami.

"Your's, " says Lucas, "If it gets any bigger they'll have to grease your hips to get you into the elevator at the safehouse. Besides, don't you have to tell someone you're pregnant if you go into the program?"

"Not unless they're blind, " says Sami, "Y'know, I'm probably the only person whose life gets simpler in a witness protection program."

Melanie turns on the waterworks. Phillip asks, "What, if sex doesn't work you segway to tears?" Phillip thinks she's admitted her guilt by attempting to bribe him with sex. He says he was going along with it just to see how she played it. He tells her to get herself together because they are going out to face the music.

Bo sits with Stephanie and Max as they continue to bicker. Dr. Phil Brady tries to provide guidance. Phillip and Melanie walk in.

Stephanie says, "What a surprise, Max, she wasn't alone after all!"

Phillip tells Melanie, "You've tried sex and I have all the money I will ever need. You are officially out of options." He shouts, "Hey, Bo! Got your handcuffs on you?"

Chelsea whines and bawls about discovering Daniel's shirt. She rants and Kate tells her to cut it out, "You and Daniel aren't together, and that was your decision. I know it's painful to find out this way but I'm not ashamed of it and I think you're at the age you should be past temper tantrums." Daniel comes in, soaks it in and remembers why he likes to surf alone in very secluded places.

Phillip tells Bo Melanie had Trent's wallet and he knew it. Bo is indignant that Phillip didn't tell him sooner. Phillip says he didn't think it through and didn't think it was important. Bo shouts, "SHE HAD A DEAD MAN'S WALLET AND YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS IMPORTANT?"

Max tells Melanie, "You need to shut up until you get a lawyer."

Stephanie asks, "Wouldn't we be the lucky ones if she never got one?"

Melanie don' need no stinkin' lawyer, "I'm not going down so you can protect your precious mom."

Poor Sami just doesn't know if she's strong enough to do this. Marlena tells her she has to keep it together and not frighten the kids.

Marlena asks if there is something Sami might want to say before she goes, "Not that I've noticed you seem to be hiding a Mini Cooper under your dress or anything."

EJ comes in and announces Roman is there with the kids. Sami tries to be upbeat as they bring the litter in.

Melanie says, "You guys should see your faces. It's like you smell something bad."

"We're just watching this episode," says Bo.

"So," asks Melanie, "Do I have the right to remain silent and all that jazz?"

"Not yet," says Bo, "But don't leave town." Melanie walks out. Bo says, "You can't go."

"Watch me."

Bo turns and grabs Max, "So Stephanie was right. Melanie confessed."

Sami tells the kids they should draw her pictures every day and she can look at them when she gets back. Roman takes her aside and says she can't take her album with her, "You can't take anything that will tie you to your life here."

Sami bawls, "I just can't do this."

Chelsea has a temper tantrum over Kate accusing her of having temper tantrums, "You're a self centered bitch! I want you out of my life forever."

Daniel comes in with the test results and tells Chelsea to wait outside. Kate says to let her stay and tells the brat she's probably about to get just what she wants.

Judge Daniel hands down the death sentence, "Metastatic carcinoma."

Kat practically high-fives him, "Yes!"

Bo takes Phillip aside, "Next time you get the urge to play Hardy Boy, curb it."

Stephanie and Max argue about Melanie, for a change. Stephanie walks out.

Melanie sees someone slip a note under her door. She picks it up and reads, "I saw you at the cemetery. I know what happened."

Marlena gets an emergency call and says she has to go. She promises to call and tells Sami how courageous she is. Hugs, "It's gonna be OK." Roman and Chloe take things to the car.

Sami puts Johnny down and he touches her tummy revealing the mini planet under her dress. Sami gives EJ a nervous smile. EJ gives a confused look, "Baby?"

Prevuze


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

If you enjoyed today's recap and haven't left a donation in a while, please consider doing that. If you aren't in a position to donate, check out some of our advertisers. And you could also consider leaving a comment. We enjoy those. Look at it this way... I've already read Prevuze. YOU are MY entertainment.

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a while there reading and watching the prevuze coming attractions, I thought Philip was going to do something incredibly stupid - after all isn't Melanie still a minor. Thank goodness it was just his way of seeing how far she would go.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

News flash!!
Leslie and I will be meeting up at the Women's Lifestyle Show in Peoria this weekend, where we will meet EJ (James Scott) Dimera!

Plan on pics and hopefully video of this event.

Oh and don't worry, we'll make sure we don't get pregnant.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I think you should make sure you GET pregnant.

I think I'm all alone in my "Phelanie love". Not right now but in a year when she miraculously turns 21.

Saggy Baskets
(I don't have an URL)

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Daniel says he'll be right back. Chelsea asks what Daniel left behind."

I think that's obvious...his mind.

"EJ tries to get her to change her mind. Sami goes to pack. 'here's more to this story,' says EJ, 'A plot, I hope.'"

Damn straight, EJ.

"I was always your grandm-ho-ther," says Kate, "Just not a perfect one."


HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!

"Or what if you came back with a baby. What are you going to tell people, 'Look what I found at a yard sale!'"

Lucas...the voice of reason. This truly is the sign of the Apocalypse.

"'Lucas, if you ever cared about me promise you won't say anything.'

Lucas not saying anything is like a nuclear bomb hitting critical mass and not exploding."

How very true Prevuze. Sami, honey, just a reminder...Chloe knows too. DUH!

"He tells her to get herself together because they are going out to face the music."

That music would be Lady Marmalade..."voulez vous couche avec moi."

"Daniel comes in, soaks it in and remembers why he likes to surf alone in very secluded places."

I also remember why I have a zapper button on my remote.

"Marlena asks if there is something Sami might want to say before she goes, 'Not that I've noticed you seem to be hiding a Mini Cooper under your dress or anything.'"

Mini Cooper? Try an Escalade...even the writers have to know this is stupid. Sami keeps flying into everyone's arms, and no one notices her expanding girth? Maybe Sami is a kleptomanic, and they all think she's hiding a turkey she stole from Jewel under that smock top. By the way, those grey leggings are just awful...a definite fashion no-no.

PSITWPP - Is that "The Biggest Loser" zone? This is so silly. Why would Sami turn her back on her children so easily? Just to hide her pregancy? Come on!!! At some point, isn't she going to have to see an obstetrician?

Bulldog, Cfish, and Prevuze, great photos and captions!!! ...and Prevuze has a new toy!!! Unfortunately, I am such a techno dummy I fear I will screw this up as I have no idea what a URL is.

Oh, well, this is Leslie signing off.

5:30 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

My "HUH????" moment for today...

EJ suggests Sami go to the DiMera mansion where she won't be an easy target.

Mayor Morono was shot on the doorstep in broad daylight -- and EJ thinks Sami won't be an easy target there??? Yikes, he must be dumber than I thought -- good thing he's gorgeous!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another cfish photo special and the Horton Island Bridge pic was fabulous, Bulldog. Prevuze pics were just hilarious as always, especially the one of Sami's humongous tummy.

My HUH!? moment - the fact that they have been waiting DAYS (no pun intended) for the results of Kate's biopsy. This is the hospital lab that can get DNA results (which usually take weeks) almost instantaneously. In the "real" world, the result of a tumor biopsy IS almost instaneous. Pathologists do a frozen section diagnosis while the patient is still on the table in case further surgery is needed! Jeez!

"There's more to this story," says EJ, "A plot, I hope."

Ah, EJ – ever the optomist.

Melanie says, "You guys should see your faces. It's like you smell something bad." "We're just watching this episode," says Bo.

There were many, many prevuisms today that warranted mentioning. But, the two above pretty much summed up the show for me. LOLOL

Thanks for the great morning start!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv ya hun, muahh

6:54 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Bo bellies up to the bar at the pub, "What's a guy got to do to get a beer around here?"
"Paying for it usually works," says Max.


I don't know why, but this struck me as particularly funny this morning -- I keep smiling and chuckling to myself at my desk. My co-workers probably think I'm up to something!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT impressed with Philip getting hot and heavy with a 17 year old girl. Seriously, they are turning him into a horrible sexual predator type with 'comforting' all these teens and college girls. It's kinda gross. WTG TPTB! This show is seriously testing my patience.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, why did the killer enter the DiMera mansion after Sami ran screaming to EJ? Stefano has to be at the root of all this. I smell a rat and his name is Stefano.


Now, who could be placing that note under Melanie's door? The real killer perhaps?

I agree that it's unbelievable that no one seems to be able to detect Sami's pregnancy as huge as she is. And her wardrobe clothes just make her look larger. You would think the staff of wardrobe could at least do something to make her look smaller, not larger?

Too bad Chelsea didn't witness Kate slobbering all over Daniel and telling him how much she wants to make love to him? The sooner Chelsea realizes how horrible both of them are, the better. Toxic friends and relatives are something no one needs.

By EJ saying, Baby? it makes you believe he might be onto Sami's pregnancy, but I almost could guarantee it won't be like that on DOOL. Even if he found out about it, he wouldn't put two and two together and believe it is his baby. It never ceases to amaze me how soaps can instantly make their well-educated characters seem like stupid jerks.

In Sami's case, I think even a stupid jerk could figure out she is very pregnant. lol Those clothes are the worst I have ever seen Allison Sweeney have to wear on DOOL. No way, could Marlena not realize her daughter is pregnant. A Mother just "knows" these things. Of course, Marlena has never paid much attention to Sami anyways.

I hope Stephanie and Max do break up. It's just too incestuous a relationship for most of the viewers, even if Max was adopted by the Bradys. He is still her uncle regardless, and she is his sister's daughter, his neice, same as Chelsea was.

Too bad Nick didn't get to see Melanie do her seduction on Phillip? I hope he is smart enough to figure her out before she gets him into her trap. I can't stand Melanie, and hope she is the one who killed Trent, but I don't think at this point she is. I think the real killer saw her black out, then stuck the knife in Trent's back. We still have to find out how Nicole knew Trent was already dead, and how Nick got his hand hurt that night. I was kinda beginning to like Nicole, but now I see she is still just a conniving bwitch as always. I get the feeling strongly she will use that baby to get EJ and his family's money. Even if she miscarries. I would like for Melanie and Nicole to find out they are Mother and daughter, two peas in a pod, then both of them to leave the show.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Melanie to just be 17, she sure knows her way around MEN. I think that is disgusting to make a girl her age seem to be so used up already, although I am aware that does happen in reality sometimes.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The actress who plays Melanie looks like she is spaced out on drugs to me.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze, what happened to James E. Reilly? Can you post a link for us to read about his death? He was the creator and owner of Passions.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James E. Reilly apparently passed away after having heart surgery.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With Melanie being 17, she really could be Nicole's daughter. Nicole had her really young, and put her up for adoption. Trent adopted her after he and Nicole were "divorced", raising Melanie as his own, but she's not really his biological daughter, it was just another way for him to get to Nicole.

And... just a random thought and I'm sure someone has probably said it before but... with Marlena acting a tad odd, maybe she is "possessed" by her sister's spirit. That could explain why she seems to be oblivious to everything going on around her.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze, what happened to James E. Reilly? Can you post a link for us to read about his death? He was the creator and owner of Passions.

Here is one of many stories, all pretty much saying the same thing: CLICK HERE.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

...and Prevuze has a new toy!!! Unfortunately, I am such a techno dummy I fear I will screw this up as I have no idea what a URL is.

Prevuze did not dream up the "new toy." Rather, it was thrust upon us by the good folks at Google/Blogger. For those of you who have been around long enough you may remember some of the Google/Blogger "new toys" have kicked Prevuze off the Internet for as much as a week, most notably the forced upgrade to the "new and improved" website after Google purchased Blogger. This "new toy" seems to be rather benign.

URL - Even a lot of tech guys don't know what this stands for. For the record it is a "Uniform Resource Locator." Roughly, it's your web address, for example, http://prevuze.blogspot.com.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She attacks him but Daniel backs off and tells her they can't do this, "The patients might see us and they are already sick enough." Yeah, like the poor audience!
BTW - why is Kate high-five-ing that diagnosis?

I'm with you, Anon. I've been a DOOL watcher long enough to know EJ isn't onto the baby.

Loved the picture, Cfish. And a great Prevuze today!! Thanks :D

Bulldog

8:59 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

BTW - why is Kate high-five-ing that diagnosis?

Well, it wasn't exactly a high-five, but Kate looks over at Chelsea and says, "Yes." I kind of got the feeling she may not have been happy with the diagnosis but was vindicated in her argument with Chelsea. So, I may have exaggerated a little, but that was the first time ever.

And, as long as we're into "truth in blogging," upon second viewing, I believe Kate is bringing back Daniel's swim trunks as opposed to a shirt.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pic of Sami getting questioned from EJ about hiding something..LOL

10:33 AM  
Blogger Days Daily Chat on MySpace said...

Lumi forvever, I hope they get this out and not drag it on like they do everything else.

I am sick of them oing everything they can to keep Lucas & Sami apart!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, ok, I'm going to be the voice of reason. Philip did not come on to Melanie, nor did he seduce her or pressure her. Melanie pretty much said 'come and get it'. Also, Melanie is 17 not 15. I don't think of her as a child, because she certainly doesn't act like one or want to.

I'd be on Phillip is a 'sexual predator bandwagon' if he propositioned her and she was a tad more naive.

A Mother just "knows" these things.
In my own life, and watching Jerry Springer and the like I'm inclined to disagree.

As for Melanie, I like her. She isn't as self-righteous as everyone else is on the show. Bo, a cop - physically removes evidence and crucifies anyone else who does the same. Hope has her little dalliance with Patrick and tries to criticize Belle about Philip. It's probably what I find most irritating about the show.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Sami cannot bring anything with her to the safehouse, what are Roman and Chloe "loading up the car" with?? Also, cfish beat me to it about the Dimera mansion not being the safest place for Sami to hide because the Mayor was shot there, duh!!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Days Daily Chat on MySpace said...

Why is Chloe helping any way?....I useke her I can't stand her.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Laurie Hicks said...

I just want to say thanks for posting the daily blog. As a mother and a full time worker it is almost impossible for me to sit down and enjoy watching dool. Thanks to you I can read about it every day and keep up on what is happening.

Thank you so much!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs