Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Saw The Bedroom, But Didn't Experience It

Daniel is in with Kate. He tells Nurse Ashley, "I want a CT scan, and I want Dr. Allthumbs to do it personally.

Kate asks, "Didn't I already have that?"

"Yes," says Daniel, "But the results sometimes vary, especially when the staff at the hospital is incompetent."

Kate moans, "Whatever...."

Daniel lectures, "Not 'whatever.' We need to investigate this thoroughly and leave no stone unturned. We need to explore your entire prior history."

"I hope you mean my medical history," says Kate, "Otherwise your little investigation is going to take a while."

Daniel grills her about any past injuries, "Have you ever had a hernia?"

"Yes," says Kate, "It was in this hospital. Mike Horton did it."

"How the hell did Mike Horton give you a hernia," asks Daniel. He asks Ashley for a report on Kate's entire history. Ashley leaves as Chelsea busts in and demands to know what is wrong.

Phillip is on the phone, "If you can't get it done I have someone who can." Victor walks in and asks if he's having a bad day, "Is that your new style... Intimidation?"

Phillip says, "It's business."

Victor asks, "What about arson?"

"That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard," says Phillip, "We don't have a son."

Nicole meets EJ at the pub. EJ has taken the liberty of ordering for her. Nicole likes a man of decision. EJ says he has some news for Nicole. "What," asks Nicole, "Did Lucas catch you and Sami doing the nasty again? Did you catch Sami and Lucas between the sheets?" EJ ignores her questions and says he has found a way to force Victor's hand to get her a cushy divorce settlement.

Stephanie comes up to the bar and flirts with Max, who bites her head off. Caroline suggests Max take some time off and spend it with Stephanie. Instead, brooding Max just wants to get some tea and go upstairs and pout. Stephanie wants to talk. Max doesn't.

John and Ava stare as Marlena makes her grand entrance. John breaks the silence, "Welcome back, Blondie." Marlena notes John has made a new friend. John asks if that is a problem. "Not at all," says Marlena, as she crushes the glass she is holding into tiny shards. "Why is she here?"

"I invited her for dinner and whatever."

Marlena looks over at the wall, "My picture is gone."

"So were you," says John, "Are you here to stay?" Sami rushes in and greets her. Marlena says her phantom brother Eric sends his love. John wants to refresh Ava's drink and discuss his next move.

John serves Ava. Marlena thinks she has interrupted something. Ava thanks Marlena for her advice, "I listened to what you had to say and now I'm moving on."

"I can see you are."

"Are you jealous," asks John.

"We are still married."

John says, "You and I haven't been living together, or more accurately, sleeping together like husband and wife."

Marlena scolds, "Don't expose the intimate details of our life!"

John corrects her, "There are no intimate details. Time is up. This is who I am. I am moving on."

Marlena asks, "To Ava?" Inquiring minds want to know.

"Let's just say we are getting to know each other," says John. Sami fills Marlena in on what's been going on. She whispers, "We have to help John before he does something disastrous."

"He has you, Lucas, EJ and the twins living here," says Marlena, "How much more damage could he do?"

Victor tells Phillip he's in over his head. Phillip insists he can handle it. Victor says there are more important things to discuss right now, "Your mother is in the hospital."

"Another STD," asks Phillip.

Kate writhes in pain. Daniel says she's maxed-out on pain meds. Chelsea begs him to help. Right now, the only thing Daniel can think of that would help would be to surgically remove Chelsea's vocal chords. Ashley comes in for more blood. Daniel leaves. He can't stand the sight of blood.

Max brushes Stephanie off and leaves. Caroline comes up for a girl chat. They don't get far when Kayla joins them. That's enough for Stephanie, who walks away. Kayla tells Caroline she conned Patch into watching L'il Joe so she could go out and have some fun.

EJ wants Nicole's word she won't tell anyone his annulment is valid. EJ wonders what Nicole might want in return for the favor. Nicole says, "There is one thing you could give me that I'd like a whole lot."

EJ asks, "What's that?"

Nicole says, "The rest of your french fries."

Sami tells Marlena about the warehouse fire. Before they can get too far into it, she hears a baby crying, and runs off to tend to Lucas. John tells Marlena he has a plan to fight Victor and Phillip, "You won't like it. I'm doing it my way."

Marlena asks, "Or is that the Vitali way.?" A referee steps in and gives her a warning for hitting below the belt. Ava says she isn't a fan of violence but John needs to step in and fight. John tells Marlena this isn't her call.

Sami comes downstairs and bumps into Lucas. Lucas gets a call. Phillip tells him Kate is in the hospital. "Another STD," asks Lucas.

Raging Max flings a magazine. Stephanie comes in. She wants to know what is wrong. Max insists there is no problem. "Does your mom know how smart you are," asks Stephanie.

Max insists, "I'm just good with numbers, that's all."

Stephanie has had it, "I need you to tell me what is wrong with you."

Chelsea follows Daniel and demands that he tell her what's wrong with Kate. "Well," says Daniel, "I could stand here and shoot the breeze with you or get to work and find out." Chelsea softens and says she has faith in him. "I'm trying," says Daniel.

"Not as trying as I am," says the brat, "I just made the mistake of falling in love with you."

Daniel swallows his stethoscope, "Did you say falling..." Chelsea don' wanna talk about it. She goes back into Kate's room.

Kate comes out of her pain funk long enough to ask, "What were you and Daniel talking about?" Inquiring minds want to know.

Marlena asks, "Are you turning your back on our past?"

John says, "I'm looking to the future."

"What does that mean to us," asks Marlena.

John says he isn't the guy she was in love with, "That's your answer."

"Then I need to pack my things," says Marlena. On her way upstairs she tells Sami she's moving out. Sami rushes up the stairs after her.

Chloe shows up. Lucas tells her he can't talk right now, "My mother is in the hospital."

"Another STD," asks Chloe.

Nicole wants EJ's respect. EJ wonders why he should respect her. For one thing, Nicole says she hasn't told Sami about EJ's little secret, "Sami isn't right for you."

EJ asks, "Who is right for me?"

"Are you familiar with the legend of Medusa?"

Kayla tells Caroline about Max' genius. "How could I not know that," says Caroline, "He is my son."

Kayla says, "Any signs of intelligence in Max are well hidden."

Max just can't talk about it. Stephanie bawls, "I feel your pain."

A gal in the audience stands up and shouts, "Do you feel ours?"

Chelsea claims all she was talking about with Daniel was Kate's condition. Phillip and Victor show up. Kate makes a scene. She didn't want Phillip to know about this because he is so busy. Phillip says he is never too busy for her. "Well," says Kate, "I don't want Lucas to know."

"Too late," says Phillip, "And he is never too busy for you either, unless he's under arrest or has disowned you lately."

Ava asks, "You love her, don't you?" Inquiring minds want to know.

John isn't sure he knows what love is. He says he doesn't remember being in love with Marlena, and Marlena doesn't love him for who he is now. He's tired of disappointing her, "You, on the other hand, have no expectations. It's refreshing." Ava thinks John makes her feel good about herself.

Lucas says, "I've gotta go."

Chloe gasps, "You can't leave."

"Like hell I can't," he snarls.

Stephanie hugs Max, "I love you Max Brady."

"I do too."

"I know," says Stephanie, "But do you love me?"

Kate goes into deep pain. Daniel and Lexie rush in. Lexie clears the room and goes to grab her bag of leaches. Daniel decides he has to get in there and rummage around until he finds something. He grills Kate about any recent injuries. Kate says she took a power kick in self-defense class.

"Where did you get kicked," asks Daniel.

"At the gym." Daniel leaves. Lexie bleeds Kate.

Nicole thinks EJ should be with someone who actually wants him. EJ appreciates her honesty. Nicole promises to keep his secret. EJ just doesn't know if he can trust her. "What do you want," snaps Nicole, "a pinky swear?"

"What on earth is that," asks EJ.

Nicole wraps their pinkies together, "I swear I won't tell anyone that you and Sami are no longer husband and wife." EJ feels so much better. He toasts their new understanding. "And here's to my filthy rich future," says Nicole.

EJ decides to go pay Victor a little visit, "I'll be in touch."

Nicole pines, "I should be so lucky."

Caroline and Kayla talk about Max.

Max and Stephanie yank off their clothes and we zoom in on body parts.

Daniel rushes back into Kate's room and announces that he found a slight abnormality in her CT scan, "It's an omental torsion!"

Lexie is dumbfounded, "I've heard of that but I've never seen a case before. It's rare and extremely difficult to diagnose."

"Another day, another miracle," says Daniel. He tells Kate she's headed for surgery and will be as good as new.

"Good work," says Lexie as she leaves. Outside Lexie tells the crowd about her miraculous diagnosis and says Kate is headed for surgery. EJ shows up for a little chat with Victor.

Ava and John are on the balcony. John asks, "You've been in love, right. How was it?"

"It was wonderful," says Ava, "Magical. Until the creepy little toad left me in a catatonic, suicidal funk at the altar swearing to hunt him down and make him pay for it for the rest of his miserable, worthless life."

"That's probably how Blondie is feeling right now," says John, "Say! How about a dip in the hot tub?"

"Gee," says Ava, "I forgot my swimsuit."

"It's not a prerequisite," says John. Ava dodges the offer and asks how many people live there. John counts it up in his head, "Too many."

"If you need a friend," says Ava, "Don't hesitate to call." She says goodnight and leaves.

John stress out the window, "Doc..."

Chloe reminds Lucas he can't just walk out the door. She asks where he was when he called her. She thinks he was on the pier.

Sami begs Marlena not to go. Marlena just can't stay there any longer. She walks out.

"What are you implying," asks Lucas.

"I'm trying to be your friend," says Chloe.

"Coulda fooled me," he snorts. Lucas says he knows what it feels like to have your heart ripped out. Chloe doesn't buy any of it. She thinks he was out there on the pier. "Really," says Lucas, "I have a sixth sense."

"That's good," says Chloe, "Because you seem to be severely lacking in the other five." Lucas wants her to drop it.

Ava joins Nicole at the pub. She tells her John is intriguing, intense, playful, robotic. Nicole tells Ava, "EJ is caught up in that whiney blonde bitch. Did you see the bedroom at the mansion?"

Ava hesitates, "I saw the bedroom, but didn't experience it. Marlena showed up, but she is moving out." Nicole thinks that's great. She also tells her EJ is hitting up Victor as they speak.

EJ walks up to Victor, "I'm sorry to disturb you."

"Then don't," growls Victor, "Call my attorneys in the morning. That's what I pay them for." EJ says he has a deal that expires in five minutes."

"Go away!" EJ goes.

Daniel announces what's wrong with Kate, breaking every rule in the HIPA book. He says Kate should be fine after his miracle surgery. Phillip thanks him. Chelsea gives him a hug.

Stephanie... Max... afterglow... She sleeps. Max drones, "I'm so sorry Stephanie, I wish I could tell you more but no one can ever know about him."


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She whispers, "We have to help John before he does something disastrous."

"He has you, Lucas, EJ and the twins living here," says Marlena, "How much more damage could he do?"


Hey, Marlena, you for forgot someone…you!!!

Chelsea begs him to help. Right now, the only thing Daniel can think of that would help would be to surgically remove Chelsea's vocal chords.

Go for it Daniel!!! You would be doing all the Daze “fans” a favor.

"Does your mom know how smart you are," asks Stephanie.

Max insists, "I'm just good with numbers, that's all."


That’s a relief because you sure aren’t smart enough to not date Stephanie.

Max and Stephanie yank off their clothes and we zoom in on body parts.

Oh good, another opportunity to reduce the amount of time I watch TV. ZAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Daniel rushes back into Kate's room and announces that he found a slight abnormality in her CT scan, "It's an omental torsion!"

DOOL writers once again send viewers scurrying to their favorite medical dictionary…Google. We now know the hernia and kick in the gut should have given us enough clues to make the correct diagnosis ourselves. Where is Ben Casey when you most need him?

"Really," says Lucas, "I have a sixth sense."

"That's good," says Chloe, "Because you seem to be severely lacking in the other five."


Right on, Prevuze!!!

Max drones, "I'm so sorry Stephanie, I wish I could tell you more but no one can ever know about him."

How I wish that were true but surely we’ll be bored to tears finding out.

Another great installment of Prevuze and another side splitting censored link!!! What a way to start the day!!!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HIPAA would have a field day with DOOL, from all of the test result changing to Chelsea snooping around paternity related information. I just got a HIPAA violation left for me as a message on my mobile phone - the woman from the doctor's office called and told the shlub that whatever he had was benign. Talk about violation.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey Prevuze, On the picture of Max should have read....
One thing wrong with me, is I keep dating whiney, insecure losers. And my nieces.

Stephanie comes up to the bar and flirts with Max, who bites her head off. Caroline suggests Max take some time off and spend it with Stephanie.

Great idea Caroline! He's ready to snap, so you send him off to be alone with the person who's pissing him off the most.

Ava says she isn't a fan of violence but John needs to step in and fight.

No, Ava's more of a stalking, kidnapping and torture kind of gal.

"We have to help John before he does something disastrous."

Too late! He already married Marlena, what, 4 times? 5?

Kayla tells Caroline she conned Patch into watching L'il Joe so she could go out and have some fun.

Riiight Kayla. Your infant son is fighting for his life in the neo-natal unit. Now's a great time to be thinking about how much fun you're missing.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayla says, "Any signs of intelligence in Max are well hidden." What an understatement! He should go over to the mansion and see who could out-obnoxious the other, him or Lucas.

Just think, we've already gotten a wonderful preview of how it's going to be this summer when the brat starts "working" at the hospital. Scene after scene day after day of her stalking Dr. Dan. AAARRRGGGHH!!

LOL over the top picture of Chloe and the forbidden link. Great Prevuze as usual!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed every time I read "Another STD?"

Very funny Prevuisms and forbidden link!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Loved all the pictures, especially the one with Ciara & Chelsea and the forbidden link.

Speaking of that, did it look to anyone else like Marlena had a milk mustache? Or was that just some botox seepage?

Victor asks, "What about arson?" "That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard," says Phillip, "We don't have a son."

Maybe it was with Arson Wells. LOLOLOL

"Does your mom know how smart you are," asks Stephanie.
Max insists, "I'm just good with numbers, that's all."


He’s got that right. Big difference between smart and just good with numbers. Ask any idiot savant.

Loved "Another STD?" Sure they weren't saying "Another SPD"? Another Stupid Plot Device?

Hope the Modor River that runs through the Prevuze complex isn't close to where all the flooding is!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I got a hippa violation for you...me. me. call on me. oo oo oo.
My mother's doctor discusses my 46 yr old brother's medical issues with her. He also discusses his wifes medical issues as well.
I hope my Doctor doesn't tell my mother in law all about my medical problems.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got around to watching Tuesday's show last night and caught this little exchange:

Steph looking at the pic of Max's Mom said, "The baby she's holding must be you." Max, "I guess."

Does anyone else see a heretofore unknown sibling
showing up at some point??

KOTU

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There is one thing you could give me that I'd like a whole lot."
EJ asks, "What's that?"
Nicole says, "The rest of your french fries."


LOL! For some reason this really cracked me up!!!!!

Many other funny moments today including Dr. Dan's casual "another day, another miracle"

Thanks Prevuze!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giggled my way from one "Another STD?" to the next.

I am way behind on Prevuze & missed daze for several years here & there, but have we already discussed Max's bio-father?

The professor, perhaps?

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So here's some rumours and spoilers I've read.

Trent is Max's dad.

Dr. Dan asks Chelsea out in front of Phil and Victor.

Philip and Morgan kiss, of course Chloe sees it.

Sami tells EJ to move out.

Brady is coming back this summer

Dr. Dan is leaving this summer, so is Ava.

Also I looked up Kate's condition and apparently it's almost impossible to diagnose without surgery. It's usually wrongly diagnosed as other problems and when a doctor operates that's when they will find it. So I highly doubt Dr. Dan could have just looked at a scan and found it.

I'm fairly annoyed with Max - Oh poor little smart boy - WTF?!! What a stupid storyline. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him because he's supposedly smart but is dumb enough to try and hide it?
~Lisa

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the new pictures today! so funny!:))

10:09 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Hey Prevuze, On the picture of Max should have read.... One thing wrong with me, is I keep dating whiney, insecure losers. And my nieces.

Touché.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I Googled Modor and came up with nothing that makes any sense to me. I’m thinking that it’s got to be a pop culture reference. Since the pop culture references I understand are usually from the sixties or seventies, I need a little help on this one.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...great spot to start the Prevuze II preview today. I won't say out loud what the first thought was that popped into my head was when I saw the picture on the screen...but I was kinda' curious about how they could show something like that on network TV!

Loved the picture of Chloe and all the STD questions.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked up Kate's condition and the only thing I could find was dealing with testicular issues....am I missing something??!?!?!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI:
Torsion of the omentum is difficult to clinically diagnose preoperatively. Accurate preoperative diagnosis was reported in the range of 0.6-4.8%.

Omental torsion usually occurs in adults (of either sex). The twisted portion of the omentum tends to be localized to a right-sided segment, thereby giving rise to the sudden onset of pain and signs of peritoneal irritation on the right side of the abdomen. The condition may be associated with nausea, vomiting, or low-grade fever. An abdominal mass may be palpable in half of the patients.

This right-sided acute pain and rebound tenderness is often mistaken for acute appendicitis, acute cholecystitis, or twisted ovarian cysts.

At laparotomy, the finding of free serosanguineous fluid in association with a normal appendix, gallbladder, or pelvic organs should alert the surgeon to the possibility of omental torsion.

~Lisa

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayla finally gets to be with Lil Joe after being such a crybaby about the whole 'intensive-care-i-cant-see-my-baby' incident and now she cons Patch into watching him so she can have some fun?

We need to call Child Protective Services on her. STAT.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep waiting for the "Good Will Hunting" jokes about Max... but I guess his storyline is such a stupid ripoff it's not worth it. Loved Prevuze today!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I keep waiting for the "Good Will Hunting" jokes about Max... but I guess his storyline is such a stupid ripoff it's not worth it.

Hadn't thought of that one, but you are right. Thanks.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

"she hears a baby crying, and runs off to tend to Lucas" That made me laugh.

"Another STD?" Sooo bad, yet sooo good.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs