Friday, June 06, 2008

USDA Prime

Nicole and EJ heat things up. EJ backs off and does his best impression of Sami, "We can't do this." Nicole tries to talk him into it. EJ turns her down and tells her not to think she can manipulate him by what she knows about his marriage, "You can't blackmail me."

"It's not blackmail," says Nicole.

"What is it, then," asks EJ.

"It's... just... friendly persuasion," says Nicole. Nicole says there are other fish in the sea – other than Sami the piranha.

"In this case," says EJ, "It's more like you are the piranha, and if Victor comes in, your settlement is out the door."

Henderson comes in and announces a visitor. Nicole can't figure out who it might be. Ava comes in and says she was in the neighborhood and thought she would drop in. Nicole beams. Ava eyes EJ and assesses the situation, "You're busy."

"Unfortunately," says Nicole, "We were getting busy, but it didn't work out."

"I thought we could just go out on the town together," says Ava.

"That's a terrible idea," says EJ.

Nick, Stephanie, and Max arrive at the Java Café book signing. Nick says, "The book is about how cold fusion and nuclear power can be used to turn this country green."

"Is melted down radioactive material green," asks Max."

Nicole is ready for a girls' night out. EJ reminds her of the serious charges against Ava. It's not good for Nicole to be seen with her. Nicole says she's going out to have a good time and she doesn't give a damn what EJ says, "Come on Ava, let's go raise some hell." The girls run upstairs.

EJ scratches his head, "I must be out of my mind." Chelsea finds him. She says she's looking for Victor. EJ says, "I haven't seen him, thank God."

"What?"

EJ leaves. Chelsea wonders what that was all about, as Daniel walks into the room. He rushes over and plants a big one on her.

Nicole and Ava have found their hot time at the Java Café. Nicole pulls her flask out to perk up the coffee. Ava declines the booze. She thinks this isn't the place for a party. "Everything else is dead, closed or filled with losers," says Nicole, "But we'll figure out what to do."

Daniel... Chelsea... Mauling... Panting... He throws her on the couch and they both go out of control.

Victor interrupts her fantasy, "Chelsea are you OK?"

"Yeah," she says, "I was just thinking about how the writers on DOOL keep pulling cheesy tricks on the viewers."

Suddenly, Ava sees Stephanie across the room, "Every time I run into Steve's daughter she rips into me."

"Let's blow this joint," says Nicole, "We'll make a place to party on our own." They jiggle out.

Nick thanks Stephanie and Max for coming. Max is just sooooo happy to be there and happy for all Nick's success. Nick senses something wrong, "I'm sensing a little vibe here."

"No, it's a big vibe," says Max. Nick decides Max will open up and rejoin the human race when he wants to. Max knows Nick is his friend, "I'm amazed by you Nick. You have a brain. That's an unusual thing here in Salem.

"Are you sure there isn't something else," asks Nick.

"Of course there is," says Nick, "But if I told you what's going on we couldn't torture the viewers by dragging this out endlessly." He sees professor Robbins walk in, "What the hell is he doing here?"

Victor says, "You seemed like you were a million miles away, Chelsea. And don't we wish you were." Chelsea tells Victor she has been thinking about what she will do this summer and she wants a job. Victor thinks she wants him to set her up at Titan, but Chelsea says she thought he could use his connections to get her a job at the hospital.

"Why don't you just run over someone and get community service there again," asks Victor.

"I want to do something worthwhile," says Chelsea.

"Then why are you on this show," asks Victor.

"I don't want another airline stewardess gig," she says.

A gal in the audience yells, "Neither do we!" Victor knows just the person to call – who else?

Meanwhile, Kate finds Daniel at the hospital, "I think that there is something very wrong. I've been in a great deal of pain."

Daniel the miracle worker instantly diagnoses the problem. He writes out a prescription and hands it to her. Kate looks down at the piece of paper, "Discontinue DOOL – PRN."

Rolf interrupts John with visitors. John growls, "I Don't want to be disturbed."

Bo roars, "That's too bad, because we have... a thingy."

"It's called a search warrant," says Hope.


"What do you think you'll find," asks John, "Kilos of cocaine? There is nothing here."

"Then you won't mind if we take a look around," says Bo.

Max didn't know Robbins was the author. Nick asks if he has a problem with him.

Nicole and Ava have set themselves up in a hotel room. They've picked up a couple of guys and they babble about their good fortune as they mix drinks. "We were so lucky there was a fitness equipment convention going on here," says Nicole, "And those guys are USDA Prime!"

"Too bad the USDA has lowered its standards lately," says Ava. Nicole serves the guys and tells them she's into long-term investment strategies. Ava says she is between strategies.

The guys are with the fitness convention, "Perhaps we could show you our equipment later." Hearing that line and keeping with the new eco-friendly theme on the show, Nicole and Ava turn green. They decide dancing would be preferable to checking out the guys' equipment. As she boogies around with her sleaze, Nicole remembers EJ's kiss. Ava remembers telling John she doesn't date married men. But apparently she dates dorks.

Bo and Hope search the DiMera mansion. Bo decides to go upstairs and asks Hope if she'll be OK without him.

John asks, "You mean alone with me? Why wouldn't she be?" Hope gives Bo a reassuring nod, and Rolf takes him upstairs.

"Alone at last," says John.

Hope finds a photo album, "Nothing but smiling faces, and empty minds."

John thinks the album may bring back memories for Hope, "Amnesia has its advantages. You lose the memories of the bad things. Unfortunately you lose the good memories, too. Memories like... Sex on a sub."

Daniel examines Kate. Kate can tell by his face he thinks it's serious. Evidently Salem hospital is so crowded they have to examine patients in the hallways, because Victor and Chelsea just happen to walk in on them. "What are you doing here," asks Chelsea.

Kate says she just came to see Daniel about some stomach pain. Daniel wants to keep her overnight. Kate is delighted. "I meant at the hospital," says Daniel. Victor and Chelsea want to know what's wrong for her, but Daniel says he won't know until they run some tests to find out.

Lexie walks by and overhears the conversation, "Tests to find out what is wrong with the patient – bold new concept."

Victor says he is there to help Chelsea get a summer job. Chelsea says she didn't mean for Daniel to get involved in that. Daniel thinks he can help. Kate asks for a moment alone with Chelsea.

Daniel and Victor leave. Victor asks Daniel what's going on with Kate.

John tells Hope a little birdie told him about that. Hope says it was a long time ago. John struts, "It seems I have quite a few notches on my bedpost. Maybe I should have that burning sensation checked out."

Hope says she loves her husband and she knows John loves Marlena, "That was always true even when you and I were together."

John smiles, "So we just... cheated for the fun of it?" Hope says it's a long story. John says he has all night and wants to hear it. Hope wants to know why he is doing this.

"Because you are investigating me and may have an axe to grind," says John, "So tell me the story or I will get the info somewhere else."

John has her backed into a corner, "OK, I'll tell you."

The girls thank the guys for understanding and kick them out. Ava apologizes for faking the headache. Nicole is shocked, "You didn't like Fabio and his friend?"

"Fabio I like," says Ava, "That was Frodo."

"You're right," says Nicole, "It would have been fun for a night and then we'd have to get right back to reality."

"Reality," asks Ava, "Were you planning on leaving Salem?" You're right. They are not what we need to fix our lives." And what do the girls come up with to fix their lives – Alcohol, of course.

Max claims he doesn't even know Robbins. He thinks he may have overreacted. He thought they would come there tonight and meet someone famous, not just the dean of the physics department. He decides he's tired and wants to go. However, Robbins joins them before he can leave. Nick and Stephanie fall all over themselves showering professor Robbins with accolades. They also introduce Max.

Max, Stephanie and Nick sit at their table as Robbins blathers to the crowd about the possibilities of cold fusion. Nick and Stephanie are on the edge of their seats. Max nods off like he's part of a DOOL audience. Robbins wraps things up and Everyone claps. Max is immediately ready to leave. Nick wants to get a book signed, and rushes up to the podium. Stephanie tries to drag Max up to get his own copy of the book but Max declines. Stephanie insists. Speaking of cold fusion, Max nukes, "I SAID NO!"

Daniel says he can't discuss Kate's case with Victor, "This is Salem hospital. We can only divulge patient information to complete strangers." Victor backs off and says he knows he can count on Daniel.

Kate is worried about Chelsea. She wonders if it's a good idea to work there with Daniel. Chelsea says she will be OK. She tells Kate about their talk, "Other stuff going on with him."

"What other stuff?"

"The point is, it's over," says Chelsea. Kate wonders if Chelsea can accept that.

Hope finishes her story. John puffs his cigar and says he thinks she glossed over the good part, "So basically, it comes down to my big brother messing with my head."

"Mine too," says Hope.

John says, "The man had a weird way to get his jollies didn't he? Tell me this much. When he threw us together that last time, did we have fun?"

Hope flashes back to the romp, "No. The fact is all sex with me is mercy sex."

"How do you know that," asks John.

"No matter who I am with," says Hope, "He keeps yelling for mercy."


Hope tells him to back off. John says he won't mention it again, "You have my word."

"Good."

"You believe me?"

"I know you're not the man you once were, "Now you're kind of 'what you see is what you get.'"

"When I look in the mirror," says John, "it's more like 'what I see is what I don't get.' The question is do you like what you see?"

Ava tells Nicole she wants to be in love again. Nicole asks, "Should I tell Steve to take cover?"

"No," says Ava, "I’m not into man-boobs like I once was. But I don't think love is going to happen to me. The guy would have to be out of his mind."

"There are a lot of guys in town that fit that description," says Nicole. Rats. She beat me to that one.

"Well," says Ava, "I did meet someone today. He was a little strange but we had a weird connection. He's married."

"Who is he?"

"John Black." Nicole chuckles.

Hope says that's a strange question to ask. "I'm a strange guy," says John, "So what's your answer?" Hope says she's getting used to the new John.

Bo comes back and says he didn't find anything. John tells them to talk to Phillip. Bo says, "Yeah we heard. He set you up – Planted the drugs on your ship."

John says, "Well here's something you haven't heard. I have proof."

Max says this is his one night off and this isn't where he wants to spend it. Nick comes back with a signed copy and they walk off. Robbins packs up. Max comes back and goes over to Robbins. He tells him the book is garbage, "You are a con man and a fraud."

Nicole says she had a date with John herself a while ago and, but things didn't go well once he figured out she as trying to spy on him. She tells Ava John has changed. Ava thinks there was something unpredictable about him. Nicole says he may be married but he and Marlena are not together. She advises her to go for it, "You could do a lot worse. You said a guy would have to be out of his mind to go with you. There is a twist with John... his mind is out of him."

Bo and Hope want the proof. John tells them he knows Phillip has been meeting with Hollingsworth. "What does that prove," asks Bo.

"You're the cops. Figure it out," says John, "Oh, wait, you're SALEM cops. Forget I said that."

"Paul was on your payroll," says Bo, "You're worried he was on Phillip's payroll the whole time you were paying him."

"No," says John, "I'm worried the IRS will find out I didn't send him a 1099."

Max tells Robbins he understood everything he was saying. Max tosses some high-falootin' nuclear trash talk at him and tells him he finds his premise faulty, "And I'm going to let everyone know that."

Chelsea tells Kate Daniel will take good care of her. Daniel suggests they get her admitted right away. He asks to talk to Chelsea alone.

They walk across the room. Chelsea says she's OK and isn't taking the job to be near him.

"AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!"

Daniel and Chelsea rush to the side of the screaming Kate.

Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Everything else is dead, closed or filled with losers," says Nicole, "But we'll figure out what to do."

They’re in Salem. What else did they expect?

Victor says, "You seemed like you were a million miles away, Chelsea. And don't we wish you were."

Hmmm, let’s see. Chelsea could be photographing Mars from the Phoenix lander. Is that far enough away?

"I don't want another airline stewardess gig," she says.

A gal in the audience yells, "Neither do we!"


I second that emotion!!!

Nick and Stephanie are on the edge of their seats. Max nods off like he's part of a DOOL audience.

…and that about sums up this episode of DOOL. Thank goodness that Prevuze is filled with excellent Prevuzisms and outstanding photos. I loved Lucas wanting to sing “YMCA”. I also thought that phone was rather funky. Thanks to Bulldog for the continuation of the Shawn and Belle odyssey, which is so much more entertaining than Daze!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suddenly, Ava sees Stephanie across the room, "Every time I run into Steve's daughter she rips into me."

Yeah, because we know Kayla is not going to do it.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nodding off like a DOOL audience. That's happened to me more times than I can count!

Anyone else remember back when Vic booted Kate out of the mansion and she was working with Faye at that diner and she kept having the episodes with the gallons of blood running down her legs? Then suddenly (when they changed writers I suppose) they never mentioned it at all. It sure took awhile for her to have a relapse. Or maybe she just lived with it all this time until the superior Dr. Dan could cure her. HAHAHAHA

Loved Salem Hospital only divulging patient info to complete strangers and LOL over Lucas' phone. TGIP! :D

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Lexie was the only option available as a doctor until now, I'd have waited to report it, too! :P

7:09 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"Is melted down radioactive material green," asks Max."

Let’s ask the folks in Chernobyl.

"I was just thinking about how the writers on DOOL keep pulling cheesy tricks on the viewers."

And they are so predictable, 99% of the time the viewers know it’s just a fantasy/dream.

"Are you sure there isn't something else," asks Nick. "Of course there is," says Nick, "But if I told you what's going on we couldn't torture the viewers by dragging this out endlessly."

Thank goodness Prevuze goes through this torture so we don't have to.

Bo roars, "That's too bad, because we have... a thingy." "It's called a search warrant," says Hope.

ROLFMA……I do believe Snarly has been resurrected

Ava remembers telling John she doesn't date married men. But apparently she dates dorks.

Prevuze started a little slow this morning, but certainly picked up speed fast. LOLOL

Evidently Salem hospital is so crowded they have to examine patients in the hallways.

No, that was just one of the designated Salem meeting places this episode. HAHAHA

"There are a lot of guys in town that fit that description," says Nicole. Rats. She beat me to that one.

And every Prevuze reader out there.

And the list of great Prevuisms just go on and on...

"You're the cops. Figure it out," says John, "Oh, wait, you're SALEM cops. Forget I said that."

"Paul was on your payroll," says Bo, "You're worried he was on Phillip's payroll the whole time you were paying him."

"No," says John, "I'm worried the IRS will find out I didn't send him a 1099."


Top notch pictures today too! After all the great snarks today, by the time I got to the picture of Bo not needin' no stickin' proof when he had a hunch.....well, I totally lost it.

Gorgeous Friday! Great Prevuze! Thanks all!!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I want to get the order of this straight. Chelsea gets brushed off by Dr. McStatutory. She heads straight to Nick who brushes her off. She goes to her grandpa to get her a job so she can work around Dr. McStatutory. Chelsea is like a ping pong ball.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Chelsea is like a ping pong ball.

An insult to ping pong balls everywhere...

8:35 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

LOL @ Bope searching THE DIMERA MANSION and not finding ANYTHING

For all of Stefano's secret papers, equipment, clues about stuff he's done and other stuff to be GONE, must mean Rolf has done one HELL of a cleaning job.

I can't believe they haven't headed back down to the "la-bore-a-tory" and at least TRIED to figure out if they can use it to restore John's mind. And for that matter, they KNOW Rolf did it.
If I were John I'd use some of those ninja/kung fu/Zohan moves on the ol' doctor and MAKE him tell me how to fix myself!!

So Ava and Nichole are having a girl's night out huh?
As soon as I heard that, I couldn't help but think of:
THESE TWO!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Deb -

The link was AB-FAB!!

LOLOL

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the "i'm so redeemed i regained my virginity" but i was confused over whether that was ava or Marlena.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John struts, "It seems I have quite a few notches on my bedpost. Maybe I should have that burning sensation checked out."

I can't believe it. Usually by the time I get to read Prevuze, all of the good Prevuisms have already been commented on but for once I get to mention one that hadn't been mentioned yet. Excellent Prevuism and I'm very glad I had swallowed what I was eating before reading that. I don't think IT would have liked giving me a new monitor after I had sprayed half-chewed salad all over it!!! :-)

And since I've seen some sports interjected in here every now and then, I just have to...

WAY TO GO RED WINGS!!! STANLEY CUP CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN!!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jawn - what a sick perverted puppy... he smokes a cigar after Hope gives him the dirty details on their tryst... That cracks me up!

QUESTION kids... Is Chelsea gunna be the next Sammie? Stalking, getting freaky and maybe rapin'??? I see potential.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lexie telling Dr. Dan about Theo. Now, Dr. Dan is a pediatrition/child psychologist. He keeps racking up degrees everyday. Wonder if he does windows?
Victor should kick Phillip out too. It's Vic's house and his son just spent a half mil. on drugs and Vic just got home from visiting his grandson who's strung out on drugs. He needs to just clean house. Let Chloe and Phillip find their own condo if they want to have their "arrangement."
Please someone put a sock in Lucas' mouth. If I were Sami I'd have to ask myself...why do I love him again? He's a huge pain. The writers can't add to his lines without dragging out the line..."But you slept with E.J." Ever hear of beating a dead horse?
Poor Steph. Between trying to mourn over her dear brother that she'd known all her life and trying to be a mother to Max and get all up in every ounce of his business where does she find the time for her internship or college or being a good "sister" to her sorority sisters of the folded arms.
I asked myself this. Anytime they call Rolf, he's there in a flash. When Allie wandered out in the yard, Lucas ran after her and claimed he didn't have a choice he had to run after her. What happened to calling for Rolf's help? Was Rolf down in the la-bora-tory folding laundry?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

WAY TO GO RED WINGS!!! STANLEY CUP CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN!!!

Congrats to the Red Wings. There's no more thrilling sight in sports than a fan chucking a dead octopus out onto the ice. And I'm sure Gordie came out of retirement again to help out, eh?

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm sure Gordie came out of retirement again to help out, eh?

No, but it sure was wierd to see somebody besides Stevie Y being the first to hoist the Cup. Way to go Nicky L. - the first European born and trained player to captain a team to Lord Stanley's Cup!

And, unlike the recycled story lines on DROOL, I can't wait for October so the Wings can get started on a REPEAT!!! ;-)

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no more thrilling sight in sports than a fan chucking a dead octopus out onto the ice.

LOLOL - Good one, Prevuze! They were playing at home? Or, do the Red Wing fans drag their dead octopi on the road with 'em, just in case?

Great cap to an awesome Prevuze.

KOTU

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah Lauren Koslow is THE BEST actress!!!! Every time I get the chance to actually see her scenes I am so impressed! Thanks Prevuze!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Of course Applecheeks, can you think of anyone else Nicole and Ava remind you of more than Patsy and Eddie??

In fact I think Nicole is channeling Patsy with all the drinking she's been doing lately.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

You have a point Deb...could the writers be plagerizing Ab Fab?! God let's hope so, Nicole's a great drunk.

An Absolutely Fabulous Prevuze, as usual!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs