Thursday, April 03, 2008

Grumpy Pants And The Gold Digging Whore

Victor reads the newspaper as he has breakfast, "Wait till John sees this..." Nicole interrupts and Victor expresses his disapproval of her presence.

"Well I see you're still a grumpy pants."

"And you're a gold digging whore."

"I resent that," says Nicole, "I've never dug for gold in my life." She refuses to let him ruin her morning.

Chloe walks in. Victor scowls, "Now my day is complete." Chloe dishes up some breakfast and takes the last croissant.

Nicole nukes, "Hey, I wanted that!"

"Then you should have been quicker," snorts Chloe.

Victor gets up to leave. He doesn't want to get involved, "I'd rather stick a nail in my eye."

Nicole offers some friendly advice as Chloe chomps the roll, "Those extra carbs aren't doing you any good."

Marlena finds John working. He says he can't sleep with the babies crying. Marlena doesn't think it would be possible for him to hear them since his room is too far away. John thinks you could hear them across town. Marlena heads for work.

John continues to work and says, "Did you forget to kiss me goodbye?"

Phillip says, "I'd prefer you buy me dinner or a drink first. And you may need a drink by the time we finish our little chat."

Stephanie visits Kayla in the hospital. She tells her she's been there all night while Kayla was unconscious, "Those must have been some bodacious cramps." Kayla tells her she's fine. Stephanie nukes, "You shouldn't have gotten out of bed!"

"You shouldn't have gotten out of bed," screams Chelsea. Oh, the artistry! Bo tries to slough it off but Chelsea isn't amused.

Angelo brings Patch back into Hope/Kayla's room. Patch tells her the dinner didn't happen, "Ava passed out. She was watching DOOL and there was nothing I could do. It was all I could do to stay awake myself. There is something way off about her. She's all over the map."

What do you mean," asks Hope, "I've never heard of a single town named Ava." Hope says Angelo said he thinks Ava's condition is all Patch's fault. That sends Patch over the top.

He goes into a rage as Ava walks in, "Don't let me interrupt. Is this a lover's spat?"

John tells Phillip he doesn't want another tantrum about the docks. Phillip thinks John has Paul Hollingsworth in his hip pocket. John checks, "Eeeeeuuuwwwww, you're right."

Phillip tells John, "I guess you've been too busy to read the paper this morning." He hands him the paper, "Allow me to deliver the good news. Just remember, don't shoot the messenger."

John reads, "You gotta be kidding me."

Bo asks for water. The brat leaves to get it and Bo remembers Patch telling him not to bring the cops in, and also their conversation in his room. The brat comes back and lectures him about getting up. Bo grits his teeth, "Being cooped up in this damn place is making me crazy."

"You must've been here a long time."

Daniel interrupts and he tells Bo to listen to Chelsea.

Stephanie and Kayla bargue. Bicker and argue.

Ava wonders if she walked in at a bad time. Patch tells her Hope/Kayla is jealous. She doesn't believe they didn't have dinner. Hope/Kayla plays along and turns into a seething, jealous hateful b*tch. In other words, Hope plays herself. She grits her teeth a la Bo, "I know exactly what happened between you last night." Ava thinks she and Hope/Kayla need a little talk in private.

Chloe and Nicole eat breakfast. It turns into The Great Salem Cleavage Smackdown of 2008. Chloe wins. Chloe thinks Nicole is jealous Brady chose her over Nicole. Nicole thinks that was Brady's fatal mistake. Chloe insists she would never hurt Brady. Nicole thinks whining is the worst form of torture. She thinks Brady regretted every moment he ever spent with her. Chloe says, "Shut your stupid mouth."

Nicole says, "Or what? You'll kill me, too?"

Chloe says, "Why would I do that? It would be redundant since I've already whined you to death."

Victor arrives for a session with Marlena. He thinks the last one went very well. All five minutes of it. Victor talks about the complete disaster his life has become, "I'm on the verge of losing my mind."

"Don't worry," says Marlena, "I'm your psychiatrist. I'll finish that job in no time."

Daniel asks to see Bo alone, "I need to examine your dad starting with his brain."

"Chelsea says, "I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help with that transplant." She goes.

Bo says, "We need to talk about my daughter. She obviously has a thing for you."

"No problem," says Daniel, "I've been vaccinated for that."

Stephanie says she doesn't know where Patch is. Kayla thinks she knows Patch is keeping something from her. Stephanie insists it's nothing.

Phillip remembers his argument with John about the docks. John reads the headline, "Paul Hollingsworth indicted for graft." Phillip wonders if Hollingsworth will start naming names. John thinks Phillip must have had something to do with this.

Phillip suggests a mutually beneficial agreement. John thinks that would be boring.

"As boring as DOOL," asks Phillip.

"Nothing is that boring," says John.


Kayla goes bonkers and gets Stephanie to agree to tell.

Bo thinks Chelsea has all the symptoms of a crush. "You're delusional," says Daniel.

"True," says Bo, "But we're talking about my daughter here."

Daniel says, "I'm her doctor. It would be unethical for us to develop a relationship. Not to mention sickening." He tells Bo he still has a long way to go in his recovery.

"How long?"

"What? You got a big date?"

Ava tells Hope she and Patch made love last night. Hope/Kayla is stunned, "How could he do this to me?"

Ava says, "No, he did it to me."

Hope/Kayla says he was acting differently even before Ava kidnapped her. She could sense something was wrong, "Who's idea was it to make love."

"It's hard to say," says Ava, "He was a little cold at first but then we had drinks and he warmed up to me."

Hope/Kayla goes into uncontrollable laughter, "So you had to get him drunk."

"He knew what he was doing," says Ava, "Now that you know the truth what do you want to do?"

Victor talks about Brady. Now Brady's wife is living under his roof. He's worried about the influence she might have on Phillip.

Phillip tells John he's making a huge mistake, "Don't say I never gave you the chance to settle this peacefully."

John smirks, "Does this mean we can't be friends?"

"I have plenty of friends," says Phillip, "Especially Paul Hollingsworth's replacement."

"OK," says John, "You and Victor have the upper hand, but the game is still young."

"I'll keep that in mind," says Phillip, "What I have left of it." Phillip leaves. John smirks.

Bo wants to go home. Daniel says, "I'd want to go home, too, if I were you. She's a special lady and smokin' hot."

"You're right about that," says Bo, "Unfortunately, she's in London and I have to go home to Hope." Daniel tells him to get some rest and walks out. Outside, Chelsea stops him.

Stephanie blabs about Patch's crazy ex-girlfriend.

Hope/Kayla says she thought Patch loved her. She doesn't understand why Patch didn't tell her about Ava sooner. She thinks he must still have feelings for Ava.

"Of course," says Ava, "Or he wouldn't have made love with me."

"You haven't been around guys much, have you," asks Hope/Kayla, "This is all sick and you are the bad guy. But I can see how attracted he is to you. If you still want him, you can have him. I don't want anything to do with that bastard."

Chelsea suggests the Java Café for fun. Daniel agrees. He leaves to get ready and Chelsea remembers their conversation on the park bench.

Victor tells Marlena Nicole has moved back in. He thinks it's only a matter of time till she and Chloe kill each other.

Speaking of which, Nicole and Chloe continue to argue. Nicole brings up Chloe's scars, "Looks like your face could use some more work." That did it!

FOOD FIGHT!

Stephanie continues the saga of Patch and Ava.

Angelo brings Patch back in. Hope/Kayla rushes over and smacks him upside the head, "Ava told me."

Without knowing what Ava told Hope/Kayla, Patch consults the 'Guy Manual,' and comes up with, "She's lying."

Hope/Kayla says she doesn't feel like she knows Patch at all. She rages, "You still have feelings for her!"

Patch digs deeper into the 'Guy Manual,' "It's complicated. We're having a baby together."

"Not any more!"

Caroline visits Bo. "I'm a lot better," says Bo, "Now that I've seen... what's that kid's name again? " Caroline asks where Hope is.

Kayla is upset. A lunatic is after her husband. So is Ava. "I hate being lied to," she screams, "Why does he keep doing things like this on his own?"

"Maybe because you always go off the deep end like this," says Stephanie.

Angelo gets a call on Patch's cell. "Who is it," asks Ava.

Victor tells Marlena John has become his rival. He's reluctant to talk about him with Marlena.

John stares at Stefano's painting, "If Phillip and Victor thought you were ruthless just wait till I get hold of them. I will bring the Kiriakis Empire to its knees."

Shucks. It's a girly food fight. Chloe and Nicole toss crumbs at each other and chase each other around the table making threats. Phillip rushes into the middle of it and takes an orange juice bath.

Caroline presses about Hope. Bo tells her she is in danger. He says they can't tell the cops.

"For God's sake no," says Caroline, "We want to get her back." Bo asks her to help get him out of there.

Chelsea stands out in the hall and feels her forehead. She thinks she's getting a fever. She hopes it's not the flu. Daniel comes up and emphasizes the fact they are just doing this as good friends. Chelsea thinks anything more than that would make her boyfriend uncomfortable.

"Forget him," says Daniel, "It would really make me uncomfortable."

Angelo looks at Patch's ringing phone, "It's just a number." It stops and then rings again. Ava pulls a gun and tells Angelo to give Patch the phone. She tells Patch if he pulls anything funny, she'll blow Hope/Kayla to kingdom come.

Patch answers and really has to resist the temptation to pull something funny.

On the other end, Kayla snorts, "What the hell is going on?"

Ava asks, "Who is on the phone?"


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ava passed out. She was watching DOOL and there was nothing I could do. It was all I could do to stay awake myself.

I think we can all relate to that one.

Chloe and Nicole eat breakfast. It turns into The Great Salem Cleavage Smackdown of 2008. Chloe wins.

Prevuze, that is so funny and so true!!!

Bo says, "We need to talk about my daughter. She obviously has a thing for you."

"No problem," says Daniel, "I've been vaccinated for that."


Oh, Prevuze, that was a real keyboard drencher!!!!

Chloe and Nicole first have a cleavage contest and then a food fight. Can b*t*h slapping and mud wrestling be far behind? Maybe Linda Evans and Joan Collins could even show up to play their mothers. Now, at what point does Sami arrive on the scene to enter the fray?

Another outstanding installment of Prevuze, another group of clever photos and captions, and yet another mildly interesting episode of Daze!!!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Oh, Prevuze, that was a real keyboard drencher!!!!

We here at Prevuze consider keyboard drenchings the equivalent of winning an Emmy or even the Pulitzer.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel says, "I'd want to go home, too, if I were you. She's a special lady and smokin' hot."

"You're right about that," says Bo, "Unfortunately, she's in London and I have to go home to Hope."

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Slam! That one got me going!
Thanks so much!

- nanny_74

6:55 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Well I see the DOOL writers wasted no time in dragging out the re-cycled scripts.

Chloe and Nicole/Alexis and Crystal?

It's good to know some things never change.

As glad as I am that Nicole is back, I can't help wondering why her?
There were plenty of other DOOL characters that would have made much more sense. How about Vivian? Or Jack and Jennifer?

Wouldn't an SL with Jack and Jennifer doing one of their famous "Nick and Nora" routines to crack the case and expose the conspiracy
be WAYYY more interesting than watching Chloe and Nicole flip croissants at each other?

Oh wait, I forgot. DOOL CAN'T be interesting or make sense. It wouldn't be boring, and we can't have that now can we?

New blog today:
These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one am so glad Chloe and Nicole are back. This show needed some spice. As far a jack and Jennifer, they were sooooo boring.Glad they are gone. Great prevuze. loved the pics.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's old writers, new writers, scab writers, whoever, I think the show has gotten SO MUCH BETTER. I always said a good business rivalry storyline with Victor, John and/or Stefano could be good.

And I love the characters they've brought back. I totally disagree, Deb, that Jack and Jennifer is what they need. PLEASE GOD NO!!! Talk about two idiotic and boring characters that never did anything for me or for the show but drag it down.

My favorite Prevuism today was also "Unfortunately she's in London and I have to go home to Hope." HAHAHAHHAA

Great pictures and Prevuze today!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one am glad to see Victor back!!! Now let's just give him a better storyline to work with.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without knowing what Ava told Hope/Kayla, Patch consults the 'Guy Manual,' and comes up with, "She's lying."
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"For God's sake no," says Caroline, "We want to get her back." Bo asks her to help get him out of there.

THAT'S GREAT PREVUZE!!!!!

Bulldog, your pic of Marlena is HYSTERICAL!!!!!

This episode actually sounds pretty entertaining!!! YAY!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I have to say, Jack and Jennifer had their moments.  They could have made a lot of the couple, but sometimes missed the mark.  Click here for a Jack and Jennifer moment.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze II? :(

~Lisa

9:21 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze II? :(

OK, so here's my story today. I actually started to work on it when I got an email from a reader. That got me distracted and I forgot to keep working on P-II. So although it's totally my fault, any reader who identifies with any of the insecure characters on this show may feel free to blame herself.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank the posters yesterday who explained Colin's past. I love this site and all the posters! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to each day!!!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are alexis and crystal?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Anonymous said..who are alexis and crystal?

Oh my, you are so very young aren't you?

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is Ava going to end up having some kind of brain tumor, or something, and Patch and Dr.Dan will come to the rescue?? Is there an end to this, I am bored with her already.

great Prevuze as always.:)

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bg says: ok i think i have figured out the Ava sl - i sensed redemption and with the pains in her heard, etc she has a tumour that is growing in her head which is causing her to be more crazy than when patch was with her - and the miracle worker dr jonas will fix her right up and her hope and kayla will be the best of friends - after a little etherably from doc and we know she is a pas great businesswoman and she'll challenge john & vic in the business world - how'd i do?

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bg says: always preview your posting to notice if your fingers hit all the right keys . . . doh! that should say therapy from doc and a past as a business woman - sorry for the goofs

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Forget him," says Daniel, "It would really make me uncomfortable."


LOL yeah right. Old men love young girls.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexis and Crystal were from Dynasty ~ They created 'bitchfights'.

I agree with everyone. Jack and Jennifer were irritating. They were rarely ever funny. Male/female husband/wife super slueths bring a big yawn.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Tripp said...

So why is Daniel telling Bo he has no intention of encouraging Chelsea then turn right around and agree to have coffee with her.

FREE NICK!!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have an announcement to make.


I am going to watch this episode tomorrow.

Great Prevuze

1:28 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

You have to be careful about actually watching the show based on Prevuze. I thought today's episode was going to be worth taking in. Maybe the first half was. But, I only saw the last half while eating lunch and had to bitch-slap myself to keep from dozing off during it. zzzzzzzz

Prevuze makes it so enjoyable I fool myself into thinking the show will be as well. Stupid me.

Anyway - great Prevuze today. Along with all the other observations the posters have made, let me give a big thanks to Prevuze for the hot tub picture. My swiss-cheese brain had forgotten HOW Nicole had tried to off Victor.

Of course, every time he throws the fact that she tried to kill him in her face she could counter with the fact that from the moment he married her he kept her a virtual prisoner, treating her like a slave. Is that something else viewers were supposed to forget? Not that it justified attempted murder, but at least Nicole could toss it right back at him during their little "discussions".

Sorry for the late post, Prevuze. I did read you first thing, but got sidetracked.

PS. So although it's totally my fault, any reader who identifies with any of the insecure characters on this show may feel free to blame herself. What about all the savvy guys who watch this show too!? That's a very sexist statement Prevuze, whatever gender you may be. HAHAHA

2:27 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

That's a very sexist statement Prevuze

Nah. Let's just face the facts – by a vast majority, most of our readers are women, and I can't stand writing it like... "any reader who identifies with any of the insecure characters on this show may feel free to blame themselves." That may be gender neutral, but it's horrid English. Eeeeeuuuwww. The plasma in my screen just curdles when I type it.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Celebutaunt said...

There is something way off about her. She's all over the map."

What do you mean," asks Hope, "I've never heard of a single town named Ava."


Sorry but YAWN. Anyone got any tomatoes?
Everything else was spot on though.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs