Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Announcement From Prevuze

You probably came here looking for Prevuze, but before we can publish today, we have to share a huge and exciting announcement. For years now, Prevuze has been one of the largest and most consistent publishers on Blogger. This has not gone unnoticed by larger media organizations and it was almost inevitable that one of them would approach us with a consolidation offer. That finally happened and after several weeks of negotiations, we are delighted to announce that Prevuze has been purchased by Rupert Murdoch Media, Inc.

Let us say right up front that this will not affect you in the least. We have every intention to continue publishing the same high-quality material you have been reading for years. We are not ones to bow to corporate censorship or pressure. Nor do we intend to back off or change at all now that cascading wealth has been cast upon us.

We believe it is a very positive thing that Mr. Murdoch happens to be a Days Of Our Lives fan (We would have said D*OL, but Mr. Murdoch believes that term is derogatory).

Mr. Murdoch (he prefers we not call him Rupert, but on occasion if he's in a good mood, we can get by with "Mr. M) has been watching D*OL since the late 1960's and he never misses an episode. We've had extensive discussions with him about editorial policy and we remain adamant things will not change just because our salaries now make last week's Powerball look like a cheap tip at Denny's.

In the meantime, however - and this has nothing to do with the wishes of Mr. M... urdoch, we have reflected on some of the inappropriate remarks we have made in the past. In the future we will tone down some of the childish and hurtful remarks we have made about some of the characters, especially Mr. M... urdoch's faves. But nothing will change.

In addition, we will be publishing later in the day so that the editorial policy board can have time to review our postings... for accuracy. The postings should be up around 5pm, at which time, you will have full access to all of the Prevuze material as long as you have paid the $19.95 annual subscription fee. For a small additional charge, you may also look at the pictures. Which... of course... will be subject to the approval of the editorial policy board. Because Mr. M... urdoch is so generous, each person submitting a picture will receive a free one-week subscription (subject to sales tax). If you submit a comment, you will also receive a free one-week subscription, but you must compliment Mr. Murdoch to qualify.

But please remember, nothing will change even though, to tell the truth, Mr. Murdoch holds our very lives in the palm of his hand.

Now, here's the great part. Today is Rup... Mr. M... urdoch's birthday. He has an excellent sense of humor and has always chuckled over the fact he was born on April Fool's day. Anyway, in celebration of His Excellency... Mr. M... urdoch's birth, we are bringing you today's episode FOR FREE (actually, one episode will be deducted from your first annual installment). So here it is, today's episode of Prevuze (Well, really we're now "Prevuze Presented by Murdoch Media, Inc."). This episode has been fully reviewed and approved by the editorial policy board, so enjoy...

PREVUZE PRESENTED BY MURDOCH MEDIA, INC.


Marlena, Sami and EJ visit John. Sami and EJ ask for help. Marlena cooks up a scheme where they all would move in with John. This pleases neither John nor Rolf.

Daniel, Chelsea, Phillip, Chloe and Kate join Victor for dinner at his mansion. Everyone toasts everyone else, but Chloe is left out of the mutual admiration society. Victor insults her and Chloe storms out.

A surprise guest shows up after dinner.


Be sure to visit PREVUZE II today, which is where we have stuck the REAL Prevuze since the old goat hasn't found out about that site yet.

How the heck did 'old goat' get past the editorial review board, anyway?

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on!!!!I haven't even had my coffee yet and your doing this to me? I think I'll go back to bed and start this one over.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the whole April Fool's theme you have going - LOL. Excellent job !!

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad Prevuze!
Not the April fools, but this:
"That man is not my husband," says Marlena, "But maybe if I moved in here I could help him become the man he used to be."
"Sami asks, "You mean the one who doesn't look before he crosses the street?"

And from the looks of things, I can't wait to see the 'bitter butler' scene played out. Looks like a DOOL episode I might watch the whole way thru!

Thanks - and happy April Fool's Day!

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John tells Rolf he knows Victor has a valet and he wants one, too. Rolf protests, "But I prevorm zat vunction."

"I know," says John, "But I want a better butler not a bitter butler."

He turns to Rolf and asks, "Can you handle them moving in?"

"I'd zooner choke on a zchnitzel," says Rolf.


I’m so glad you hid Prevuze from Mr. M…urdoch because it was hysterical, and this installment of D*OL lives sounds extremely funny, too. Who knew Rolf and Jawn would be the ones providing the comic relief? Actually, I’m beginning to like Jawn a lot. Now, if only Rolf could find a way of putting Bart back together, they could form the three stooges.

Chelsea decides to stay away from alcohol for a while, "But I'll have a bit of ecstasy if you're serving that later."

Good one Prevuze!!!

Sami also is having trouble paying the rent.

What is this? Sami is having money problems? There were no problems when Lucas was living with her. He must have been helping to pay the bills. Oh wait a minute; he didn’t have a visible source of income either. It was two unemployed adults with children, and Lucas even tooled around in a Mercedes. A dose of reality has finally been interjected into this soap. You need money to pay bills. What a novel concept.

Kate puts down her fork, "I have to stop or there goes my body."

Daniel does not miss the opportunity, "You have no worries with that body."


Chelsea isn’t going to stand a chance with the good doctor as long as grandma has a body by botox.

Super April’s Fools Day installment of Prevuze!!!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

**APPLAUSE**

Excellent Prevuze today!
Oh and a most gracious hello to our new Lord and Master, the most gracious and benevolent and handsome I might add, Mister Rupert Murdoch.

*psst, is that enough a** kissing?

So glad Ejami is back! And Marlena and John. Looks like my zapper will have a day of rest.

Be sure to check out my blog today, VERY special edition. Many questions will be answered.
These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

5:45 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

And from the looks of things, I can't wait to see the 'bitter butler' scene played out. Looks like a DOOL episode I might watch the whole way thru!

I have to say the dialog between John and Rolf was very clever; also the banter between Victor and Chloe. There was no way I could catch all of it, so be sure to play close attention when you watch tomorrow. That's incredible, isn't it? A DOOL you'll actually want to watch. It really must be April Fool's Day. Either that or Hell froze over.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Funny, funny, FUNNY! Loved it, from the big announcement right through to the very last drop, er, sentence.

LOL at the bedpan picture and Lexi inducing cramps for Kayla.

Poor Rolf. This whole set-up has demented disaster written all over it. Should be a real hoot!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Oh yeah, and I really lost it with

"Arms," says Victor, "I forgot, does Phillip have two of them left?"

You guys are just too warped. LOLOLOL

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Murdoch, I just want you to know that I think you are hotter than EJ Wells in that towel season.

(I think that should buy me a years free subscription, forget a week - lol)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I think that should buy me a years free subscription, forget a week - lol)

A statement like that could buy you a ticket to the funny farm.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww-dangit, Bummer. I hope this isn't just one of your April Fool's game.
if its not, I would h@te to see you guys have to do this. You guys are all I've got to know about DOOL-I've been here since day one. And your throwing this at us??? ahhh-Bummer!!!
(crosses fingers, hope its not true)
T_T

7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

based on what happen to http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/ i almost beleve it lol

now if i go to vote for the worst and they tell me that they sold out to anerican idol im def going back to bed lol

for those that dont know what vote for the worst is

we vote for the worst/most intertaining idol and suport them
this year we went for danny noreiga/amanda/ and now kristy cook

also we have alot of dirt on the frontrunners lol
http://www.voteforthewost.com

if prevuze can determine who stays on daze i think shell would still be on the show also cloey would be a lead charater lol

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me for awhile. If I'd had just read the first part I would have bought it all. Good one. I'm glad you didn't sell out to the man.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me going. My heart dropped at the thought of losing my daily comedy! lol you guys are great!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I might have to watch this epi.
All the bimbos are coming home to roost. Neat. Since Shelle has been set sailing we need a third for a nice Phillip and Chloe triangle and Nicole fits the bill.

Great Prevuze today. I have nothing snappy to say. Too much om my plate.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Divalicious and Miss Thing under one roof. THAT has got to be the funniest thing in a very long time to hit DOOL! Can't wait for this one!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly! Prevuze could sell me ice cubes at the north pole. Your seriousness at the beginning all seemed logical to me. HAHAHA

Well, if Prevuze does go corporate I'd HAVE to buy a subscription. Even if my husband wouldn't get to retire this summer and had to work another year to pay for it. >:P

I loved Jawn's description of who'd be living in his house - - it could apply to just about any house in Salem.

No Ho and Dope in this episode. Yay! And yay to Prevuze, even tho you had me going for awhile. Very funny Prevuisms and pictures today.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy Murdoch is going to by Prevuse! I thought "finally the tree and cable saga will be over!"

FYI I'd pay $20 a year.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Boy Murdoch is going to by Prevuse! I thought "finally the tree and cable saga will be over!"

We've kept mum on the tree and cable because nothing has changed. The cable is still out there stretched more than the truth was on Mimi Lockhart's last lie. It just hasn't been warm enough to do any work on it, but this weekend may bring a break in the weather. We'll see.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

A note on today's show, the first with Kevin Dobson as Mickey Horton:

OMG THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST RUG I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

It looks like he killed a poodle and stuck in on top of his head!!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Deb! Now whenever NuMickey is on that's all I'll see. Just like Kate's lips!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yessss!!!! Nicole is back!!!!



Good job Prevuze on the april's fool joke! Of course ....nothing will change!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly hope the "Mr Murdoch" thing was an April Fool. It would be sad to have you censored.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

LOL! That was awesome. I haven't had time to read Prevuze in full for a couple of weeks...but you sure held my attention there with your first paragraph! Ya almost had me....

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs