Wednesday, February 13, 2008

30:00

Lexie joins Abe in his office. He gets up from behind his desk, smiles and says as he hugs her, "This is a nice surprise! Did you bring Tek, too? "

They discuss the trials and tribulations of the Irish rovers. Lexie asks, "Did Bo say what time they would be getting back?"

"You mean getting back from the dead," asks Abe. Lexie says she tried earlier, but couldn't reach anyone's cell phone. Abe reminds her cell phones don't work well over the North Atlantic. She asks him to get an arrival estimate from air traffic control. Abe senses Lexie is worried about something. She flashes back to getting Bo's test results.

The nightmare at 35,000 feet continues. Chloe panics. John tells the crowd how grim things are, "We will be without fuel in two hours. You do the math. The worst part is this jet is worth millions and will be a total loss."

Patch is sporting a do-rag. He rants at John and tells him he has to be able to do something. John tells them to put their oxygen masks on. The passengers try out their air masks.

Kayla says, "Mine doesn't work."

Phillip yells, "Mine doesn't either."

"Mine works," says OMB.

Bo says, "Mine's not working".

John says, "Well, then, we're all not gonna make it. We have an hour and a half of oxygen, two hours of fuel. Once again – you do the math."

Belle screams, "WAIT! I haven't finished doing the first problem yet."

A countdown clock appears in the lower right part of the screen. 1:30:00...

OMB tells Hope and Bo his oxygen mask is working, so they can share with him. Patch and Kayla share. Patch shouts, "Everyone hold your breath to conserve oxygen!"

Phillip shouts, "We can accomplish the same thing if Chloe will just shut up."

Bo stumbles as he gets up. Chloe wonders if they should draw straws to see who gets the oxygen. Patch shouts, "The baby and the women get the masks." That means Belle gets two masks. 1:18:39...

Lexie tells Abe Hope doesn't know about Bo's condition yet. Abe says, "Thank God they're on their way back here."

Lexie says, "I hope it's not too late."

Chelsea and Stephanie walk in. Chelsea asks, "Too late for what?"

"To undo the damage watching DOOL has done to my brain," says Lexie.

1:17:23... John wonders why everyone is looking at him. They tell him they know their lives are in his hands. John decides he has a reputation to maintain, but he has no idea how to fix the systems. Patch says he used to be good at hot wiring cars. He's willing to help. He and Bo start to head for the cockpit, but Bo nearly faints.

Kayla doesn't want Patch to go. Patch comes back and leans down to her, "You know I've always wanted to fly something bigger than a puddle jumper. This is my big chance." Kayla agrees and they share a kiss for luck. Patch goes up front. Kayla flashes back to her "window." Then she remembers Lexie asking her if she told Patch she is pregnant.

Chloe huffs and puffs. Phillip tries to reassure her. Shawn and Belle are glad Claire is sleeping.

Bo tries to convince OMB to share their oxygen mask, as he announces he has a stomachache.

Marlena tries to reassure Kayla. Kayla says, "Maybe I should have told Steve."

Marlena asks, "Told him what?"

Kayla says, "His fly is open."

1:08:26... Patch works in the cockpit. He puts on the co-pilot's air mask and then rips it off, "There is no air in this place."

Chelsea says they are at the police station to see what time the gang is getting in from Ireland. Abe calls the airport and asks for John Black's ETA. He hangs up and says they left Ireland a few hours ago and the last time the pilot called in everything was fine.

1:06:52... Patch gasps for air and passes out.

Kayla says she was going to tell Patch over a romantic dinner. Marlena tells her to keep her mask on because of the baby, and suggests prayer.

Belle calls for her mom. Marlena tells her to stay calm. John comes back into the passenger cabin and sits by Kayla, "I don't know what the hell I was looking at back there."

"Don't airplanes have backup systems," asks Chloe.

"Why would we want to go backwards," asks Phillip.

Kayla asks John what he is doing. John deadpans, "I'm thinking."

"Think harder," says Kayla, "I know you. You rise to the occasion. Go help my husband."

John lectures, "What I need is for people to stop telling me what to do and how to do it. But I don't need to hear about the kind of guy I used to be. OK?"

John goes back to the cockpit and finds Patch passed out. He tests for a pulse and stares.

OMB continues to refuse the oxygen, "I'm the oldest person on this plane."

"Actually," says Hope, "You're the oldest person on the planet, but that's beside the point."

"Now I have to make peace with God," says OMB, "And the last time I spoke to him he just said, 'Let there be light.' "

Bo and Hope beg him to take the oxygen mask. He takes it and sucks air. Bo sucks. Hope sucks. The show sucks. Bo turns to Hope, "There is something I've gotta tell you."

1:00:00... John works in the cabin. He puts his mask on Patch, "Come on, breathe or die."

Chloe is near panic. Phillip says he will go up and see what's going on. She begs him to stay. He promises to stay. She says she needs him, "If I've gotta go, by God, I'm gonna go out whining at someone."

Shawn thinks he should be up there helping, too. Belle says she and Claire need him. He agrees to stay.

Bo tells Hope he's sick. He apologizes for not telling her before, "They think I have cancer."

"This is the secret you've been keeping from me," gasps Hope. Bo says it doesn't matter now. Hope doesn't believe it's true. Bo says the time was never right to tell her. He says there is a possibility some of them won't make it back and if he does there is a good chance he will die. He wants Hope and OMB to share the oxygen. Hope falls apart. OMB refuses. "Take this and breathe," demands Bo.

OMB forces Bo and Hope to breathe. Hope says they will keep dong this and pray.

Kayla is worried about Patch. Marlena says they all will be OK. Kayla wonders if John is programmed to kill them since he failed his mission. Marlena thinks the programming isn't effective any more.

43:11... John looks at Patch and wonders how long a human being can go with out breathing, "This will be an interesting way to find out."

Abe says, "I'm certainly relieved that Ford Decker thing is over."

A gal in the audience stands up and shouts, "Not as much as we are!"

Chelsea says, "Mom is all settled in London and has a flat."

"I hope she carries a can of Fix-A-Flat in her car," says Abe. He gets a call from ATC.

39:43... John finds a toolkit. He uses a wrench and attempts to loosen the co-pilot's oxygen valve. He looks down at the drooling and unconscious Patch, "Relax. I'm working on it, but I wouldn't count on much if I were you."

The passengers huddle and shiver. Belle again begs Shawn not to leave her. Shawn figures if he has to die, he might as well be miserable, so he stays.

Chloe wonders if whoever did this is after Phillip. He says she could be a target too. Kayla gets up to go check on Patch, but Marlena tries to stop her. Bo also gets up to go check things out.

BUMP! The lights go out. Chaos reigns.

John gives Patch air. He gets the cockpit oxygen working and puts the co pilot's mask on him. No response. "Don't tell me I've been wasting my time on a dead man," he drones. John tries CPR.

36:45... Bo is unconscious. Shawn and Hope cover him. OMB refuses to take more oxygen. Hope puts the mask on Bo's face.

35:57... John gives Patch 60 seconds to come around.

Shawn tells Belle they have to start preparing for the worst, "We actually might survive this."

34:22... Bo has recovered. He begs OMB to breathe. They argue about who is closest to death. Viewers hope OMB wins. Bo forces the mask onto him.

Abe gets off the phone and announces the pilot didn't check in when he was supposed to. Oh, the anxiety!

33:33... Patch gasps. He struggles as John sits in the pilot's seat. "I've got some good news and some bad news," says John, "The good news is you're breathing again. The bad news is it's not for much longer."

Belle flashes back to her conversation with Shawn where they decided to be together. She turns and tells shivering Shawn, "I love you with all my heart and all my soul."

"It's a good thing you didn't say, 'with all my brain,'" says Shawn, "I knew our love was bigger than that."

Chloe wigs out, "I can't believe I'll never see Brady again."

"At least you've already done enough whining for two lifetimes," says Phillip.

Kayla thinks she should have told Patch about the baby. Marlena says she will get the opportunity, "John came back. Anything can happen."

"My pregnancy is proof of that," says Kayla, "If a woman my age can have a baby this plane could fly without wings."

Bo tells Hope he is dying and she should be the one to live. OMB says, "It's time for me to join my sister in heaven."

He hears colleens faint voice, "Ye won't be findin' me there Shawny."

Hope cries and says she can't let Bo do this. They kiss. "I love you Fancy Face." Hope cries and shoves the mask onto Bo's face. OMB refuses the mask, "I'll die happy knowing I have saved my son."

30:00...


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMB refuses the mask, "I'll die happy knowing I have saved my son."

Here, take my oxygen mask. Just reading about this drivel is killing me.

A countdown clock appears in the lower right part of the screen. 1:30:00...

Prevuze, when I first read that, I thought you were kidding. How I wish you had been. Talk about must miss TV.

Prevuze, thank you for taking the bullet for us because I’m not sure I’ll be able to watch a minute of this. Now, let’s have a show of hands of all those in viewing land that still think the scab writers should stick around. Yes, I’m sitting on my hands too. At least we can count on Prevuze for outstanding writing with major entertainment value!!!

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He hears colleens faint voice, "Ye won't be findin' me there Shawny."

Hahahahaha.

Love all the pics. I feel like some stewardess school somewhere is hanging up your John pics from the past few days for a good laugh.

Keep up the good work!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze, thank you for taking the bullet for us because I’m not sure I’ll be able to watch a minute of this.

Really? Not even 01:00?

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bo sucks. Hope sucks. The show sucks". OMG Prevuze, that was such an unexpected line... I RMAOLOF, big time... Thx!

"Chloe wonders if whoever did this is after Phillip. He says she could be a target too."
Someone please tell me this is a typo... Did I miss something? Why, why would Chloe even THINK that Phillip could be a target? I would think she'd be alittle more paranoid about herself!!!! Stupid writing!
And hello, 2+2=4, doesn't anyone think John could have done this? (for Stefano?)

I love the way EVERYONE must place their trust in a guy who's walking around actilng like a cross between - autistic 'Rainman' and Tony Perkins in 'Psycho'... I'd be like... 'Where are the parachutes?'

Thanks Prevuze for the warning on one of the 'corniest' shows ever. Sounds like their just gonna be playing 'oxygen-mask musical chairs'. Ewww think of all of the germs!!!!
Note: All of a sudden Bo figures out that OMB doesn't want the mask because he'd have to share it with Bo's disease-ridden mouth! "Hope, did you have to go and tell everyone ALREADY!!!" LOL!

Thanks Prevuze!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? Not even 01:00?

Prevuze, when you tell us that is safe to return to our televisions, that’s when I’ll start watching again.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Chloe wonders if whoever did this is after Phillip. He says she could be a target too."

Someone please tell me this is a typo... Did I miss something? Why, why would Chloe even THINK that Phillip could be a target?


The rationale Chloe used in the show was that Phillip and his father are such hot ruthless tycoons they must have made many enemies who could be after them.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! Someone beat me to the musical chair metaphor.

While I love the clock idea, the struggle with the math problems, and all the prevuzisms, this one pretty much sums up the day AND makes me laugh.

(A repeat)
Bo and Hope beg him to take the oxygen mask. He takes it and sucks air. Bo sucks. Hope sucks. The show sucks.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

29:00

And why oh why can't Lexie & Abe be on that plane?

I know when an episode starts with those two (or ends or features in any way), it's not going to be a good day.

Oh, never mind. Not a chance they would perish in the pending crash. We would just have to suffer thru another verse of, "I should go help." "No, stay." "Okay." "You breathe." "No, you breathe." "Okay."

Ackkkk!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Loved all the pictures, especially Mary Kay's Brady bunch. LOL

Besides the "show sucks" line I got a huge laugh out of:

Belle screams, "WAIT! I haven't finished doing the first problem yet."

as well as all of the references to Chloe's whining.

I am rather confused about Patch's statement to Kayla about flying. When has he ever flown anything, puddle-jumper or not?

At least we have a hint that we'll only have to suffer through 30:00 more of this particular plane flight. Although that's still 30:00 longer than the normal human brain should be exposed to this drivel. Only Jawn's droll reactions to all of this makes it worth watching.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Did I miss something?
Does Claire have a mask? Or does she just not have to breathe when she sleeps?
And how is John breathing while he runs around? And if Patch can't breathe in the cockpit, how can John?

Hello! I know the writers are scabs but a little continuity would be nice sometimes.
Instead of spending 3 shows making sure everyone knows Bo is not OMB's kid. We KNOW that. And if you don't, well catch up.

Enough with the I'll just tell my loved ones the truth later crap too. Kayla needs to tell Patch she's knocked up and Bo needs to tell Hope he's sick.
And speaking of Hope, what is HER problem? Is she sick too?

I give up.

New blog gang, check it out. Read,Laugh,Comment!
These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

7:38 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

And how is John breathing while he runs around? And if Patch can't breathe in the cockpit, how can John?

John is running around with some kind of portable device. I realize I should report these details, but the show is so exciting I have to spend the bulk of my time reporting on the breathtaking action (pun intended). That, and the fact that it's hard to type while propping my eyelids open with toothpicks.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now see, this is when Prevuze is at it's ultraultimate best. When there's some kind of cornball dramatic plot going on and you're watching it and instead of the indended "on your seat" drama DOOL is going for all you can think of are the Prevuisms and you laugh thru the whole show!

I don't know what's with Patch wearing a do-rag but it's got to look better than that long hair (which IMHO he's too old for. But then I think he's too old for a do-rag, too. HAHAHAHA).

Great Brady Bunch picture and Chloe going out whining at someone.
Fantastic Prevuze today! :D

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the "gal in the audience" today. Oh MAN, this show! (head shake)

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know which is worse - the way this episode sounds, or the fact that THIS is what they give us for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for the preview, Prevuze - I'll be thinking of you while I *try* to watch tomorrow.....sounds like I'll be sleeping thru it though.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the jokes and sarcasisms are funny; its why I watch the show but certain posters should have a little tact in what they post. The 'rainman' comment: NOT FUNNY. And to the same poster: You can't use a parachute to jump out of a plane thats going 600mph.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OPPS! I meant to say ...."its why I READ PREVUZE"!! I DON'T watch the show! Who does that?!?!?! OPPS!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marlena tries to reassure Kayla. Kayla says, "Maybe I should have told Steve."

Marlena asks, "Told him what?"

Kayla says, "His fly is open."

- At least this way when he's in the cockpit he'll know where to look for the joystick.

~Lisa

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the rainman comment was VERY funny. And you sure can jump out with a parachute. You probably won't get too far, but it would beat listening to the "I have to tell you something..." "you suck it".... "Quit treating me like John" drivel!

What I can't stand is people telling other people how they should comment. THAT isn't funny.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Is it just me or is Nadia's acting even more terrible during all of these airplane scenes? I mean, it's really quite awful. I have so much contact embarassment for her - I can barely watch. Maybe her boobs are connected to her acting prowess and when they are covered she can't act?

I can't stand all of this airplane stuff - it's so dull. I really wouldn't miss any of the characters if something horrible were to happen.

By the way, I love Prevuze - first time posting, long-time reader...

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have one question for 'anonymous' - who didn't think my 'Rainman' comment was funny, (as well as my 'purposely sarcastic' parachute comment) - by any chance are you the one who started all of the controversy a few weeks ago on this site?

The only reason I ask is because in all of the time I have been with this site, (a long time), no one I know is ever persecuted for their comments, (funny or not), until that time and today!
If you are, then WHY do you read Prevuze? You must not GET it! The whole blog is basically dedicated to make fun of 'Days', and I mean make fun WITH the show and it's storylines.
Why don't you try a site that states only the facts of the show.

We, (and I think I can speak for the 'loyal readers' here), LOVE Prevuze and the 'spin' they put on the show, as well as all of the reader's 'kooky' comments!

Lighten up and don't take everything so literal! It's a stinking show for pete's sake!!!!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it just me or is Nadia's acting even more terrible during all of these airplane scenes? I mean, it's really quite awful. I have so much contact embarassment for her - I can barely watch. Maybe her boobs are connected to her acting prowess and when they are covered she can't act?

Awesome observation with the boob-acting connection Sydney

And Deb, you made me chuckle with the Claire doesn't need to breathe while she sleeps comment.

Love my Prevuze.

Does anybody die in the upcoming crash? OMB?

Do the math. Is somebody listening to the Adam Carolla Show?

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you remember back to the drivel on the island...Patch flew the plane there when he was still programmed by Stephano.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the poster who lamented that this is what they give us for Valentine's Day. This is a soap-opera for goodness sake!!! The romance, sex, relationhshlps, etc. are what is important!!!!!!! Unless you are John/Marlena, Steve/Kayla, Tony/Anna, or Bo/Hope...no body wants to watch old people get it on! Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, but it's true : )

12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stephano must have a pilot prerequesite when he programs pawns. --pilot program--

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of pilots - I was watching some of the show at lunch and a question occurred to me.

Everyone is sharing oxygen masks so they don't croak, including Jawn putting one on Patch up in the cockpit when Patch fainted from lack of oxygen. What happened to the pilot & copilot? Were they just left to suck vacuum??

Because if everyone else is half-dead after a couple of minutes without a mask, the pilots have to be full-dead. So you wonder if we will ever hear what happened to them or if they just go off to the happy DOOLing ground unheralded?

Maybe there are a couple of spare water heaters in the back of the plane and they stuffed them in there.

KOTU

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe there are a couple of spare water heaters in the back of the plane and they stuffed them in there.

Now that is funny, and I know funny.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,
Dont be offended by Anonymous' comments about your anonymous comment. Some people just like to mess around where they can stir up trouble. Especially when they remain anonymous. Maybe Anonymous knows you or has a beef with you some how. Either way, keep up your comments. Rainman was cute.
Anonymously yours,
Anonymous.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you one thing - I am going to need an oxygen mask soon if this show doesn't get any better. We went from a year of the Lucas & Sami love fest to this Marlena and John every day crap. I want to volunteer to fly the plane - straight into a mountain and that's a fact jack.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I what I really meant was barf fest instead of love fest.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well folks - the DOOL timeline really has taken a dive with the writers strike and all.

In less than a month, Kayla was able to conceive AND find out she's pregnant. I thought you needed more time than that.... But then again, I have no kids so I don't know of any new technology to detect these things this early.

So does anyone here think Lucas telling Sami he doesn't expect her to wait for him is a sign she will give EJ a chance to be her man? I hear his visa will be up for expiration and they may have to share an apt together.

Oh - and lastly - I love the way Sami (in yesterday's episode) said she liked a bigger bathroom..... Like her apt had a spacious master bathroom - alrighty then...

Deb - any thoughts?

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo and Hope are about the only thing on this show that doesn't suck!!!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep waiting for Belle to suggest that they open a few windows to get some air.
Actually, I like the new John persona better than good ol' squint. He's better at deadpan than showing real emotion.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too funny, i'm glad I found this humorous blog!!! I can keep up to date on my show and the sarcastic humor is a good laugh that is always welcome!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs