Thursday, December 06, 2007

You-Know-Who

Bo and Hope sit in a booth at the pub and discuss EJ's shooting. Hope runs through what they've got so far, "Three shots, two slugs, one wounded victim, "What does that tell you?"

"People in Salem can't hit the broad side of a barn," says Bo, "And, since Roman's gun didn't fire, we're missing a suspect, which is par for the course at the SPD."

Bo lines up the salt, pepper and sugar to recreate the crime. He carefully moves the pieces around showing how things happened. Just as the shooting is about to take place Bo stands up, draws his gun and points it at the sugar container, "FREEZE!"

The sugar container resists. Bo fires and blows it to smithereens.


Bo sits down and tells Hope his theory involves Kate. They both think she's hiding something.

Phillip runs on his treadmill and remembers his fantasy about Belle. After he's done exercising, he'll take a shower, but it will be a cold one. Kate comes in and lectures because he doesn't seem to be worried about her. She tells him she made bail on her own and says she's making amends with Lucas. Phillip is skeptical about that. Kate reminds him he sold her down the river for Belle. Phillip is sorry the gun turned up and claims he's trying to help. Kate ain't takin' no fall fer nobody.

Marlena calls and cancels all her appointments for the next 20 years. Roman arrives. Marlena says she knows he's there to arrest her.

Stephanie explains how Ford died. Chelsea wonders what they will do. Max the idiot volunteers to get rid of the body. Stephanie reminds them all the sisters made a pact to take this to the grave. She sends Max to make coffee. Chelsea gripes about Stephanie telling Max about Ford's death. Stephanie says she had no choice. She assures her everything will be OK.

We flash back to Ford's dramatic death. Chelsea whines, "Stephanie, nothing is ever gonna be OK again." Hugs.

Hope doesn't think Kate will tell where she got the gun. They wonder if she's protecting Lucas. Bo says the ballistics tests show Kate and Marlena missed EJ, so the third suspect is the guy they want. Hope asks, "What's gonna happen to Marlena? Is she gonna be arrested for attempted murder?"

Marlena tells Roman she is grateful he gave her time to get her affairs in order. Roman calls a time out. He tells her she didn't shoot EJ, "You didn't even aim the gun unless you were trying to kill the altar."

"I always hated that despicable altar," says Marlena. She practically begs him to arrest her.

Kate says, "The police are protecting Marlena, but I am facing jail time." She flashes back to overhearing the ballistics report, "Roman hushed it up about Marlena. I overheard it, but Roman doesn't know that."

"Marlena is his ex wife."

Kate has a conniption, "SO AM I!"

"For five minutes," says Phillip.

Kate rants, "If Roman thinks he can protect Marlena by selling me to the wolves he can think twice about that."

"Roman has a hard time even thinking once," says Phillip.

Max serves coffee that, by his description, looks like 30 weight motor oil. Stephanie says Chelsea calmed down a little and is taking a shower. She tastes the coffee and wretches. Max decides to go take care of Ford's corpse. He says he doesn't need help, "I'm not letting anything happen to you... uh, I mean any of you. He gives her a peck on the cheek, "I'm off. I'm also going to go downstairs and take care of the body."

Phillip comes out dressed. Kate has discovered clothes in his office and asks if he's working long hours. She thinks if he had someone to come home to he wouldn't have to work so hard, "Also, Belle isn't the only woman in the world." She asks him to call the DA's office and tell them about Roman's cover up. She says she can't do it herself because they know she has an axe to grind.

"So why would they believe me," asks Phillip. She suggests Phillip make it an anonymous tip. Phillip thinks it's a little vindictive.

"No," says Kate, "It's a lot vindictive. But I want you to wait to make the call until I talk to someone.

"Will this get me out of the doghouse," asks Phillip.

"Maybe."

Marlena says, "Well, you must do the right thing."

Roman says, "And I intend to." He takes the gun in a baggie and the ballistics report out of his breast pocket.

"That's evidence," gasps Marlena.

"Yes it is," says Roman, "And it doesn't exist any more."

Chelsea stares at the steps of death. Stephanie tells her the sisters are all at class. She tastes the coffee and figures Max will be burying her next. Somehow she recovers and tells Stephanie it's the worst coffee she has ever tasted.

"Max is a better bartender than barista," says Stephanie.

"That's not a word," says Chelsea, "It's a term Starbucks made up so it could sell more coffee."

"Well," says Stephanie, "Whether Starbucks made it up or not, they're not selling this coffee."
She tells her Max is taking care of the body. Chelsea says she doesn't remember the whole evening, "I remember Ford attacking me and I remember him chasing me up the stairs. I also remember him falling." In other words, she remembers the whole evening. Chelsea blames herself. She went too far. Everything is her fault. She wants to figure a way to get the sisters out of this. By golly, she'll turn herself in.

Bo gets off the phone with Abe, "Still no word from the FBI – they're trying to retrieve the serial number off Kate's gun." They speculate about what Roman will do, "Roman has integrity," says Bo, "He just never uses it." Hope knows Roman has never gotten over Marlena and wonders if he'd risk everything for her. "If he did it for anyone," says Bo, "he'd do it for her."

Marlena begs Roman to take the evidence back. She thinks people will find out he swiped it and come after him. Roman thinks they know there are extenuating circumstances and won't do that. He thinks Kate tried to shoot Sami, "She deserves whatever is coming to her."

Kate walks in and overhears, "Well, well what have we here?"

Stephanie begs Chelsea not to turn herself in. She says they will find drugs in Ford's system, "His father will smell a rat."

"But I just took a shower," says Chelsea. Stephanie apologizes for attacking her earlier, "I felt ashamed... I've been a coward... We were right to fight back. You are not confessing anything."

Max interrupts. Chelsea apologizes for jumping down his throat. Max says there is no way they can move the body. He reminds them there are cameras outside and they saw Ford come in, "They body has to stay here – permanently."

Bo says, "I hope Roman keeps his head, not that he uses it much." Abe joins them.

He hands Bo the FBI report, "They got the serial number. The firearm was traced to a gun dealer in Cincinnati named Lee Elroy. So I called and Lee told me where to put my badge and my questions. That's why I'm not sitting down at the moment. And after telling me where to put them, Elroy hung up on me."

That does it. Supercop Bo will hit the road for Ohio. "There is something you should know," says Abe, "Lee Elroy is a woman."

Kate turns on the afterburners as she tears into Marlena. Marlena is indignant, "How dare you come into my home!" CAT FIGHT!

Aw, darn. Roman breaks it up before it can get started. Kate accuses Roman of protecting Marlena. She tells him she overheard what he said at the station. Roman says she misunderstood.

"Has she been arrested yet," bellows Kate. Silence. "I didn't think so. You have someone else to take the fall!"

"The evidence was already in on you," says Roman, "I could not do a thing to help you."

"Not that you would have tried anyway," snorts Kate. She wants Marlena to turn herself in, "If she doesn't..." Kate picks up her phone and calls Phillip, "Go ahead and call the DA and tell him about the cover-up at the Salem PD."

Bo is ready to head to Cinci, "I'll go see the foul-mouthed woman and bring a bar of soap."

Abe suggests he also take Hope, "If her bite is as bad as her bark, you might want to have someone watch your back." That tickles Hope to no end. She puts her arm around Abe and smiles. Bo asks about Roman. Abe hasn't heard anything yet.

Stephanie looks up burial techniques on the Internet, "It says you dig a hole and put the body in it. That's to complex for me." Max says the floor by the water heater is dirt. He needs a shovel. Chelsea says she will go out to the shed and get it, "I'll cover it with my coat."

Stephanie wishes there would be a way to make this all go away. "We could call the police and tell them what happened since he was here to try to attack you," says Max.

Perish the thought," says Stephanie, "That would be the sensible thing to do."

Max says he will bury Ford by himself. Chelsea comes in with the shovel. Max takes it and tells her not to open the door for anyone. Stephanie leaves. Chelsea locks the door.

Chelsea sits by the fire and remembers the evening with Ford. Stephanie comes back and offers grilled cheese. Chelsea isn't hungry. Stephanie can't believe Max is burying a body in the basement, "Last night we were at the Cheatin' Heart laughing and I thought maybe..." Chelsea asks if things will be normal again. Stephanie says, "Yes. Soon we will all forget this happened." Suddenly, the girls look up as Ford walks into the room carrying Max' shovel.

"SCREAM!"

Phillip hears voices in the background and asks whom Kate is talking to. Kate doesn't answer. Marlena takes the phone tells him not to do anything, "Kate will call back." She hands Kate the phone, "I can't let that happen. Roman, you're taking me in." The SPD always gets its suspect when the suspect arrests herself.

Roman is stunned. He turns to Kate, "I let you stay at my house and this is the way you repay me?"

"I'm fighting for my life," says Kate, "And in the process I may be saving yours." Kate leaves.

Roman says he didn't want this to happen. Marlena smiles, "Come on, take me to the station. Marlena is so tickled to be arrested, you'd think she was headed for a wedding. Of course, the way weddings go in Salem, 20 years in prison might be preferable.

Max tells the girls, "Guys, calm down! It's me." Max says if he goes out dressed as Ford, the videotape will show Ford left. He figures the cops won't be looking for him, so it doesn't matter if they don't see Max leave. He walks out and makes sure he doesn't face the camera. When the cops watch this, they will probably conclude Ford went to the sorority house to have his shoulders removed.

Kate arrives at Phillip's office, "Darling you were wonderful. Consider yourself forgiven."

"I didn't do anything," growls Phillip, "I was just a pawn."

"No," says Kate, "I was the pawn. But those days are over. You, Lucas and I are putting an end to this losing streak."

Hope giggles about the trip to Ohio. "I love it when you're riding shotgun," says Bo, "Let's go."

Ciara lies in her crib, "I guess I'll have to change my own diapers."

Outside, Bo and Hope just happen to bump into Roman. He tells them Marlena was arrested and has already made bail. Bo tells him they have a lead that might bust things wide open.

Chelsea cleans the banister at the Theta house. The sisters return. Morgan asks, "Where's You-Know-Who?"

"I told you I'd take care of it and I did," says Stephanie, "He's gone."

Chelsea says, "It's finally over guys – for good." She hugs Cordy.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

17 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

First let me correct my statement from yesterday. I am now POSITIVE these SL's were written by official DOOL writers. Anyone else would have used at least a minute amount of logic.

Bury the body in the basement . . . yeah that won't be a bad idea. Dead bodies don't decompose leaving an indescribable smell that permeates the entire building or anything.

And having Max put on Ford's clothes and walk out. Yeah that'll work. Max is only about 6 inches shorter than Ford. The police won't go over the security tapes very carefully and notice that. Well okay maybe they won't, it is the Salem police...

And speaking of the Salem PD. Don't you just love how Roman is so willing to destroy evidence to protect a woman who broke his heart.

Anyone remember back when Marlena and Roman were the "supercouple"? Then John shows up and oops. Guess words like forever, soul mate, and greatest love of my life can apply to more than one person right? Well then again Marlena is bi polar, so I guess she can be bi loyal. LOL

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That's evidence," gasps Marlena.

"Yes it is," says Roman, "And it doesn't exist any more."


…and this guy is the deputy police commissioner. Here’s an idea. Bolingbrook’s ex-cop, Drew Peterson, is looking for a job. He’s only suspected of killing two wives so he would be a perfect fit for the SPD.

Ciara lies in her crib, "I guess I'll have to change my own diapers."

I hope that Hope left the butt paste close by.

Stephanie looks up burial techniques on the Internet,

Instead of Googling burial techniques, Stephanie should have tried John Wayne Gacy. His basement was a grave yard.

5:36 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Stephanie looks up burial techniques on the Internet?!?!?!? OK, these are college students (and OLD ones at that!) -- don't they know the police can track who visited which websites and will wonder why sorority girls need to know how to bury a body?? Oh, wait, I keep forgetting -- this is the SALEM PD. Never mind.

6:45 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Oh, and BTW, those first two pictures made me cackle out loud! I am SOOO glad I've gotten into the habit of reading Prevuze BEFORE my tea is ready to drink!!!!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great police department Salem has. A commissioner ready to get rid of evidence whenever he wants to.

I wonder if this Lee they're going off to see is the gal who won the I Wanna be a Soapstar thing. It's about time she made her appearance.

And not only Ciara wondering what she'll do when Ho and Dope take off, poor OWB or Jugs and Doolie who will probably once again be saddled with more babysitting duties.

LOL over the sorority's olympic judging and Ford having his shoulders removed. HAHAHAHA

Great Prevuze today!!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Oh my gosh, where do I start. This Prevuze was just so chock full of funnies.

Kate rants, "If Roman thinks he can protect Marlena by selling me to the wolves he can think twice about that." Ummmm, DOOL writers, isn’t that “throwing” you to the wolves? What kind of currency do wolves trade in anyway?

Kate thinks if he had someone to come home to he wouldn't have to work so hard, "Also, Belle isn't the only woman in the world." Well, Kate, when DOOL is too cheap to pay for another character on the show not a Brady or a Horton, Belle pretty much IS the only woman in the world. Up until Chloe showed back up.

I called and Lee told me where to put my badge and my questions. That's why I'm not sitting down at the moment. Too funny!

He walks out and makes sure he doesn't face the camera. When the cops watch this, they will probably conclude Ford went to the sorority house to have his shoulders removed. I really lost it with this one! True, it wouldn't pass muster with a real police investigation, but it is the SPD.

Besides, you knew this is what they were going to do. Why else have Ford show up in a hat when he'd never worn one before? HAHAHA

As for the forbidden link - bad, BAD, Bulldog! I just LOVE bad dogs.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Kate rants, "If Roman thinks he can protect Marlena by selling me to the wolves he can think twice about that." Ummmm, DOOL writers, isn’t that “throwing” you to the wolves? What kind of currency do wolves trade in anyway?

Actually, Kate might have said "throwing me to the wolves." That misstatement might be a Prevuze thing. You'll just have to check me out tomorrow. It's so difficult to think and type at the same time. I've pretty much got the typing part down but that thinking part is tough.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just re-read this week's comments and on Tuesday's Prevuze it said, Tony says Stefano loves himself more than he loves EJ and Johnny. If EJ doesn't give Stefano something he wants in the future, he'll cut them both down, "Look what happened to his children, Benjy and Renee." (Tony's words) I know it goes way back, but could Tony have been referring to his sister Renee Dumonde who was killed back in the 80's and not Renee Jones who plays Lexi?

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"When the cops watch this, they will probably conclude Ford went to the sorority house to have his shoulders removed."

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!OMG LOL!

Thanks Prevuze!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

could Tony have been referring to his sister Renee Dumonde who was killed back in the 80's and not Renee Jones who plays Lexi?

Good observation. That may be it. I thought it was odd Thaao would make a mistake like that.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chelsie it starting to leave quite a trail of dead bodies, Zach, Willow and now Ford.

Also, Roman should change his job title to evidence trasher--the Willow/brush incident and now the Marlena/gun incident.

Funny prevuze

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that must be it, because Lexi/Renee is not dead.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, sister Renee is who Tony was referring to, not Lexie.

I guess Max will be pouring concrete next. Geez....give me a break.

Didn't Days learn anything from the Touch the Sky fiasco? This Ford death is so stupid.

I guess Ciara and Claire will find his body when they're at college so really the writers are writing for the future.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess Ciara and Claire will find his body when they're at college so really the writers are writing for the future

Good one moposh

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we know what Ford really stands for: Found On Rug Dead.

(I've been waiting for weeks for that one LOL)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone made a comment that Chelsea was leaving behind dead bodies? Zack, Ford & WILLOW? What happened to Willow? I was wondering about that before. Wasn't she preg. with Shawns kid? Where'd she go? Anyone know?

Also, about Roman covering for Marlena and the Willow/brush incident...don't forget...he covers for himself too. He took a gun to the church too. I believe Roman, Bo, Steve (who isn't a cop but that doesn't matter is Salem; ala John) and probably Abe are all covering that one. Also, I LOVE how when someone actually IS arrested, they don't actually go TO JAIL. They go to the dept., get interigated, make bail and go home. Blink twice and you miss the whole incarceration!

Also, can somebody explain to me the story behind Chelsea? I'm a LONGTIME DOOL watcher but, as with all the DOOL watchers; sometimes I have to take LONG breaks or have a nervous breakdown. Usually, when I start watching again; the storylines have barely moved on but sometimes I miss stuff. Like with Chelsea. I know she's Billie & Bo's daughter: Georgia. Did they do a DNA test to confirm that? But, where was she? Where did she come from? Who had her? Was it a DiMera thing? Who was buried in, was is Louisianna? Anyone know?

One more thing...Marlena or someone said she was "avenging John's death"? But, I thought it was suggested that John was really looking for Coleen? (I don't think even NON-DOOL watchers think that John is REALLY dead) so WHY would she be "avenging John's death"? Guess she was lying about that? She was shooting EJ for some other reason? AND FOR THE LAST TIME - WHY WAS EVERYONE AIMING AT EJ??? WHY WAS NO ONE AIMING AT STEPHANO??????!!!!!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

What happened to Willow?

She fell, hit her head on a rock and died in a fight with Nick, Chelsea's boyfriend.

I know she's Billie & Bo's daughter: Georgia. Did they do a DNA test to confirm that?

Yes.

But, where was she? Where did she come from? Who had her? Was it a DiMera thing?

It was a DiMera thing in that they snatched her as a newborn, making Billie think she was stillborn. She lived in Salem with the Bensons, who were ultimately killed in an auto accident.

Who was buried in, was is Louisianna? Anyone know?

Part of the DiMera family.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME - WHY WAS EVERYONE AIMING AT EJ???

Each had his or her different reasons. Kate, wanted him dead to stop the wedding so Lucas would un-dosown her. Roman didn't want Sami marrying her rapist. If Lucas was one of the shooters or Will (that speculation is floating around, too) either of them just didn't want Sami divorcing Lucas and marrying EJ. And, don't forget the real shooter is still out there and unidentified.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs