Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Play Dirty

At the pub, Artemis checkmates DeMarquette as Chelsea, China Lee and Nick argue about the boys' future.

Billie has some information to show Phillip. She hauls out a bunch of papers, "It's about Tyler and it could change everything."

Belle is surprised at Shawn's suggestion that she tag along with Phillip, "He didn't invite me."

"Well," says Mr. Cheer, "I'm sure if you would ask he would invite you. The simple fact is as long as they keep pumping this painkiller into me, I don't give a rat's... uh... elbow what you do."

"What if I don't wanna go," asks Belle.

Patch paces in the hospital. Lexie comes up and tells him Pocket is fine. Kayla rushes up in a panic and Lexie fills her in. Steve says he doesn't know what happened but gives her the details. Pocket may have been exposed to some kind of poison. Dr. Davidoff brings Pocket in. We have a happy reunion. Dr. Davidoff says they found two small ulcers, suggesting chemical poisoning. She questions Steve and Kayla about any chemicals or open toxic waste dumps they might have lying around their place. She says they will know more when the tests come back in a couple days. Dr. Davidoff leaves. Kayla is indignant that Dr. Davidoff seems to be accusing them. Steve doesn't think the DiMeras could have gotten to Pocket, "I just thought of something. This whole thing is my fault."

The director yells, "CUT!" He walks up to Patch and says, "I see the problem. You got Belle's script."

Max bangs on Stephanie's door and asks to come in. Stephanie says she has studying to do. She tells Jeremy Max won't leave unless they let him in, so she shoves Jeremy into the next room and opens the door. She tells Max she can't talk right now, but Max pushes in. "It's Jeremy, isn't it?"

Nick says the boys need a mother. China Lee thinks they need a father figure. Nick asks Chelsea to take the boys somewhere. She takes them over to bug Caroline and maybe score a few cookies. Nick says China Lee is trying to guilt him into doing this. He says it's not his responsibility, "They need a mother."

"I'm no more their mother than you are," says China Lee.

"OMG," says Nick, "I already ran the DNA tests and, you're right. I'm not their mother."

Billie is showing Phillip information she has picked up somewhere that details Lauren's spending habits, "She hasn't spent anything on the baby."

"Are you saying there never was a baby," asks Phillip.

Belle says no more running off with Philip. When they were on ice and Shawn apologized Belle realized she needs to be more sensitive to him. They argue about who is the most insecure jerk. They both win. Belle says she told Phillip to buzz off and he will get over it.

"If Phillip goes on this trip," says Shawn, "and something goes wrong you will feel guilty."

"That's what I do best," says Belle.

Lexie takes Pocket. Steve thinks he might have caused this by using a spray cleaner this morning and not keeping it away from Pocket. Kayla says the amount Pocket might have come into contact with would have been too small to do this kind of damage. She thinks maybe a virus had something to do with it, but it has nothing to do with Patch, "You are a great dad."

Max thinks Stephanie got steamed because he threatened to call the cops. Stephanie says she would call the cops herself, so that doesn't have anything to do with it. Max says, "If you're not over Jeremy, I can take it. Forget any commitments you made in the cave. You saw him, didn't you? Jeremy was here." Jeremy listens, cowers and slithers under a rock.

China Lee says the boys aren't hers. The brat is sarcastic, "Well that's a surprise."

China Lee says, "This is between Nick and me." She says she wound up with the kids for nothing more than cold hard cash. Nick asks if she kidnapped them.

Billie thinks Lauren gave the baby up long ago. She thinks Phillip might need to expand his search.

Belle says this is her decision. Shawn argues. Belle isn't sure she should go. Shawn presses.

Claire sticks her head out the door and is practically knocked back inside by the fierce, cold wind. "OK," says the instructor, "Jump out of the plane, count to ten and pull the ripcord."

Patch beats himself up over his inability to care for Pocket. Kayla beats him up for not trusting himself. "I'm a wild card," says Patch, "We got lucky this time. My brain can short circuit at any minute."

"Your circuits burned out a long time ago," says Kayla, "Nothing is going to happen. Why can't you believe that? Babies get sick. It is not your fault. You are a great father and even better husband. Can you cut yourself some slack for me?" Hugs.

He smooches her, "I'll try."

Stephanie says she doesn't need Max' help. She tells him to go. He leaves and she flashes back to everything that happened in the cave.

Jeremy steams out of the other room, "What was that? You and Brady already hookin' up?"

China Lee says she didn't kidnap the boys. All she did was bring them to the US. She was supposed to meet someone in Vegas and he never showed. Caring for them gets expensive and was cramping her style, "Do you remember the night we met, Nick? I could tell there was something about you."

"Yeah," says Nick, "I had just won $50,000."

"No," says China Lee, "There were lots of guys who had won more than that. You seemed mature, responsible and the fact that your brains had been blown out didn't hurt either." She gets up to leave.

Chelsea blocks her, "I don't think so... You're not going anywhere."

Stephanie claims Max is just super protective. She just said she would call the cops so she could get Max off her case. Jeremy asks if she gave the cops enough to nail him.

"What did you expect," asks Stephanie.

"That my girlfriend would be in my corner," says Jeremy.

Stephanie reminds him, "You dumped me in Vegas!" Jeremy says he's leaving. He picks up his jacket. His ID falls out and the camera pans right in on it just in case you are blind. Jeremy says he's not sure where he is going. He has no money. Suddenly, we hear Patch and Kayla out in the hallway.

Stephanie rushes Jeremy into her bedroom. Patch and Kayla come in. Stephanie suggests dinner. Patch and Kayla say they can't.

"I'm not hungry either," says Pocket, "You kind of lose your appetite when they pump your stomach."

Patch and Kayla explain Pocket is sick. They decide to postpone dinner until next week. Stephanie suggests ordering in. They say they are too tired – it's been a rough day. Patch says, "Go on back to your Aunt Adrian's and don't forget to tell her she owes me for that bet we made this weekend. Only an idiot would bet on Notre Dame this year."

Stephanie is desperate, "Wait! I wanna move back in! Immediately!"

Chelsea and China Lee argue. Chelsea starts to call the police, "How many arrests will this be for you?"

China Lee caves in, "Hang up and tell me what you want."

"The name of Artemis and DeMarquette's parents."

Billie thinks maybe Lauren might have left Tyler in Indianapolis. "Or Tulsa or anywhere," says Phillip, "He could be on Mars for all we know. When Belle and Shawn and I were looking for Claire we at least had some clues.

Shawn continues to press Belle to go with Phillip. He goes over the top. He b'gosh wants to show her the jealous feelings are gone. Belle thinks that is great, "But it sounds like you're forcing me to go on this trip with him. What's with that? What's your agenda?"

"As far as I know," says Shawn, "It's always been 'male.'"

Shawn says when they were in the freezer he realized how much she means to him. He loves her. If he can't trust her now, what will it be like when they get married. He really wants her to go. She thanks him for trusting him. Smooches. "Tell Phillip good luck," says Shawn, "I hope he finds his son."

"I will," says Belle as she leaves. Shawn remembers Lexie talking about love and trust. He remembers telling Lexie he's gonna wait for Belle to prove he can trust her. Lexie thinks that's a mistake.

Billie thinks Phillip should go to San Antonio, confront Lauren and make her talk. She suggests offering her money. "I offered her $300,000," says Phillip.

"Next time," says Billie, "Don't offer it to her in front of a cop. It's time you roll up your sleeves and play dirty."

"How?"

Billie says, "I'm not sure if it'll work but... call the cops an accuse Lauren of killing your son."

"That's pretty darn low," says Phillip, "I'm surprised I didn't think of it."

Nick says the kids have to go with China Lee. Chelsea worries she will leave them at the rest stop somewhere.

China Lee comes clean. She says the boys belong to a very powerful man. He has enemies. China Lee was brought on board to keep them safe, but their dad is now dead. Nick asks if the boys know about this.

"You need to keep this on the down low," says China Lee, "If their names show up in the news, someone will come for them. They stand to inherit a lot of power. You gotta trust me."

Chelsea takes Nick aside to talk things over. China Lee takes the opportunity to head for the hills.

Patch and Kayla are confused at Stephanie's request. Stephanie says she's getting in the way at Adrian's. She plays her trump card, "But I'm getting the feeling you guys don't want me."

Kayla was born at night, but it wasn't last night, "And I'm getting the feeling there is something you're not telling us."

Phillip and Billie make small talk about Billie's job as Belle comes up. She asks what airlines Phillip is flying to San Antonio. He tells her and asks why she wants to know. Belle smiles, "Because I need to book myself a ticket."

Lexie is back in Shawn's room. She asks why Shawn would want Belle to go with Phillip, "You don't trust her with him. I hope you now what you are doing." Max comes in. He tells Shawn things aren't going so well, what with losing the garage and everything else.

"You'll be back on top of things in no time," says Shawn.

CENSORED! DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!

Stephanie says she misses Patch and Kayla. She feels left out. Patch thinks it would be nice to have someone else around to change a diaper once in a while.

Kayla offers to make up her room. Stephanie practically jumps out of her shoes to beat Kayla to the door. She says she wants to do it herself. Patch goes to get the little dude ready for bed.

Kayla tells Stephanie they are glad she is coming home, "I'm gonna get out that little Baffico."

"He's mine," whines Stephanie.

Kayla goes into the room with Patch. Jeremy comes out of the other room and thanks her. Stephanie says he can stay, but only if he does a favor for her.

Chelsea and Nick come back into the pub. They can't believe China Lee got away. Nick doesn't want Chelsea to call the cops. Artemis and DeMarquette come running up. Nick says he has to talk to them, "She's not really your mom."

"We weren't supposed to say anything," says Atremis.

"She's gonna be gone for a while," says Nick, "You're stuck with me."

They boys give high-fives, jump for joy and hug Nick. Lonely Splicer isn't lonely any more.

Billie is glad Belle is going. She hugs Phillip and leaves. Phillip asks if Shawn is cool with this. Belle tells him it was actually Shawn's idea. He thanks her and they go to pack.

Lexie is shocked that Max Brady is thinking of settling down. "I just haven't found the right girl," says Max.

Stephanie says Jeremy can stay only if he agrees to turn himself into Patch. Jeremy doesn't think that's a great idea. Stephanie says she will talk to Patch for him. He asks for time to consider her offer. She gives him 48 hours, "If you haven't talked to him by then you are outta here."

Jeremy thinks she drives a hard bargain. "You'll let me share the bed with you, right?"

"Try the floor."

"Won't that be kind of uncomfortable for you," asks Jeremy.

They go back into her room. Patch comes out to run an errand for Kayla. Three guesses what he sees. He picks up Jeremy's ID and looks at it, "Humpf!"

Roman lies near panic as he realizes he is in a coffin, probably six feet underground. He pulls out his flashlight and surveys his surroundings, finding there is absolutely no way out. Suddenly, his cell phone rings. He takes it out of his breast pocket and answers. "Are you too busy to go to lunch with your brother," asks Bo.

"Aw man," says Roman, "I can't possibly break away to go with you – I'm buried."



Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

19 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Yeah, I need to learn to spell check before I post

So Artemis and DeMarquette belong to a "Powerful man, who's dead, and China Lee is afraid of him" now let's all put on our thinking caps and figure out who this mystery man might be........................................................................






Stefano?

Gee that's a stretch of the old gray matter isn't it?

The question is who the mother is?
The question is who the mother is?
My first instincts say of course Celeste, but there is the possibility (as far fetched as it may be) that DOOL might introduce a new character. But then again it wouldn't surprise me if they made Kate the mom.
Yes I know the boys are black, but since when did details like that matter to the DOOL writing staff?


And now, for your viewing pleasure, I present what could possibly be the most CENSORED link in the history of Prevuze!!!


CENSORED! NO! DO NOT CLICK HERE!


Don't say you weren't warned.

These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

4:49 AM  
Blogger Kristin Nicole said...

What is going on with Stephanie. Is she going to stay with Jeremy after all he's done? And I don't think she should go with Max either. Yeah he doesn't talk to her like she is nothing, but he's no good either! =/

Soapnights.com - Grey's Anatomy

4:51 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Whatever, I am not editing again.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite Prevuism of the day is “only an idiot would bet on Notre Dame this year”. Prevuze knows DOOL and college football. Way to go Prevuze!!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just thought of something. This whole thing is my fault."

The director yells, "CUT!" He walks up to Patch and says, "I see the problem. You got Belle's script."


OH MY GOSH!!! THAT'S THE BEST EVER!!! You guys are great!

6:14 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Belle says, "What's with that? What's your agenda?"

"As far as I know," says Shawn, "It's always been 'male.'"

ROFLMAO!!!!! That one really got me!!!!

Deb, you beat me to the "Stefano is the father" punch. Although, if it weren't for the fact that China Lee said the boys' father was dead, I'd have thought maybe Andre could be their father. As for Celeste being the mother, she's a little old to have 8 or 9 year old sons -- but like you said, when has a little fact like that ever stopped the DOOL writers? For that matter, maybe Lexie is their mother -- while she was held captive she had two accelerated pregnancies, and the kids aged 8 or 9 years all in the space of 4 months ...

HA!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Prevuze, as always!

One thing: "Adrian" is Rocky Balboa's wife. Steve Johnson's sister is "Adrienne."

6:53 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Although I realize Stephano apparently impregnates women at a dizzying pace, surely Art and DeMarq won't turn out to be his. If they were I'd think they would have made excellent liver donors themselves.

The glimps of the mysterious, ritualistically scar-faced individual stalking Nick that one day leads me to think that some Middle Eastern connection is involved. That the mother could be.....




Kristen. Kidnapped. Held as a sex slave/prisoner in some powerful sheik's harem for the past several years. Ring a bell for anyone?

Great Prevuze! Too many Prevuisms to mention. Well, I will mention one not already commented on, "OMG," says Nick, "I already ran the DNA tests and, you're right. I'm not their mother." LOLOL

And, Bulldog, LOL at your dueling doxies picture.

Thanks everyone for making my day.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I created too much suspicion here at work LOL when I got to "What's your agenda?" HAHAHAHAHA

Then it continued with "My brain could short circuit at any minute." Because think how many other characters besides Patch could've said it...Sami, Belle, Jr., Bo...

I agree, Applecheeks. If those kids are Stefano's how many would that be for him now, about 10??

Loved Pocket's cigars and chaw and, of course, the forbidden link. Excellent Prevuze!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

cfish;
If Lexie were the mother, then Stefano couldn't be the father, he's LEXIE'S father.

Maybe Abe got busy with someone???
Or maybe it's one of his brothers?
Theo is dead and for all we know Johnah is too?

Or Tech!!!
Anyone remember Tech??

OR!
Valerie Grant? Bio Here

OR, now this one will blow you away, maybe they belong to Benjamin Walker?
He and Sami were married for about a minute back in the day.

OR
It could be Lexie's half sister Grace. She's Celeste's daughter but Stephano isn't her father.
Maybe Stefano got busy with HER.

Bet you all didn't know Salem was so multi-cultural did you??

These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, when do we think they're going to reveal that Pocket is actually Tyler Kiriakis?

9:31 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Deb --

I didn't specify, but I didn't mean that if Lexie was the kids' mother that Stefano was their father -- I was still thinking that maybe Andre had a hand in that (so to speak ...)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

cfish, Ahh, okay that explains it.
I guess I just mis-read what you wrote.
But it's still a stretch to think that Andre was the kids' father, he's not dead.

I guess only time will tell.


These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't Jett on the brink of death? He looks like father material and maybe he could recruit the brat to help him raise them.

Also,
The director yells, "CUT!" He walks up to Patch and says, "I see the problem. You got Belle's script
Could be you got Mimi's script or Sami's script or Colleen's script! Buncha damn whiners!

and Deb you need an extra DO NOT OPEN AT WORK warning please OOO LA LA

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb you need an extra DO NOT OPEN AT WORK warning please OOO LA LA


Yes!

BTW the correct spelling is Adrienne, not Adrian. Adrian is for a man. When I first read that I couldn't figure out who you meant.

Maybe the powerful man has nothing to do with nothing and it's just a side story with no legs and will end soon.

And who is Chels in love with?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Theresa & Moposh, sorry about not putting NSFW on my link.

I debated on it, but then I Photoshopped the living daylights out of it and decided it was at best R rated.
Which trust me, is better than the XXX it was when I found it.

LOL

These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

1:27 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Okay...so I have been following Prevuze for almost a year now and have enjoyed every moment...great! However, this is the first time I have left a comment. My comment has more to do with the Prevuze II post today...

I haven't watched the show in years because of having a job...durn job! But, I used to watch it every day, then turned to Early Edition, and now Prevuze for my daily fix.

Now that Stefano is back, is it just me, or has his accent SIGNIFICANTLY decreased?

I guess that's what happens after multiple risings from the dead...soon, he will sound just like Lucas...

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Deb... Did you mean Brandon Walker? I am not familar with Benjamin Walker. I thought I knew ALL characters, but alas, my age is making me 'forgetful'! haha

Loved the prevuzisms today. don't alsways like some of them, but today you hit the nail on the head!

How about grandchilren of Valerie and David? They all grow old so quickly!

Still Lumi fan~~~~!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs