Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Phoenix Rises Again!

Nick is at Bo and Hope's house. Hope helps with "his" kids. She asks him if he got an appointment with the pediatrician. "Yes," says Nick, "And after Dr. Davidoff examines Chelsea he'll look at China Lee's kids, too."

Nick says he's thinking of enrolling them in school. Hope tells him he doesn't have to do this. "It's only 29 more grueling days," says Nick.

"You're one in a million," says Hope, "It's pretty rare to find someone stupid enough to do this."

"Tell that to Chelsea," says Nick, "She thinks I'm choosing the kids over her."

"Well," says Hope, "I guess you do have some intelligence left."

There is a knock at the door. Chelsea bops downstairs in her bikini and towel. Jett's eyes pop out. He tells her she looks amazing. The brat notices Nick is there. She tells him she's going to the beach with Jett, "Is that a problem?"

Stefano is on the phone. Sami and Lucas listen as he asks Kate to help him. Kate is reluctant. She thinks Andre is psychotic. Sami and Lucas flail their arms and encourage Kate to play along with Stefano. Kate puts him on hold and Sami and Lucas tell her they will go in her place. Kate doesn't want to put Lucas or her future grandchildren in danger. Sami can rot. She finally agrees, gets back on the phone and tells Stefano.

EJ thanks Lexie and Benjy for coming. He tells them if one of Stefano's biological children is a match, they can donate a section of their liver. Lexie's compassion runneth over, "I wouldn't donate a toenail clipping to save him."

EJ asks her to reconsider. Lexie isn't in a reconsidering frame of mind. Benjy wants to leave. Lexie tells him to go home but EJ stops him and tells him Stefano has never needed him more. Benjy says he has to consider his own family. He leaves. EJ rages, "Even though you are not still a practicing physician, you took an oath – "First do no harm." says EJ.

"As you may recall," says Lexie, "When I was a practicing physician, I skipped that first step. Stefano is nothing to me."

Stefano tells Kate the drop will take place at the health club. Andre will find her. If there is any possibility the folio might fall into the wrong hands Kate is to destroy it. Kate understands. She hangs up.

Lucas says he is proud of Kate for doing her good dead for the year. He tells her he will handle things. Sami argues. She will help. Kate vetoes it all, "I want Sami to do it herself, and I want Lucas out of it."

"Lucas usually is out of it," says Sami.

Nick ain't thrilled. He says he came there specifically to see Chelsea. Chelsea mocks him. She accuses him of coming to get parenting advice from Hope.

"You're right," says Nick, "She raised Shawn. She's a textbook example of how not to do things."

Hope hauls the kids upstairs. They tell Hope they want to play video games. Hope says, "The only video game we have in this house is Living Room Drive Through. Shawn used to play it over and over. Maybe you should play some kind of sports outside instead."

Chelsea looks over at Jett and says, "I need a minute with bachelor father." Jett waits in the car.

Chelsea and Nick argue about the kids. Nick just can't put them in foster care. "No," says Chelsea, "Not you – Nick 'The Mark' Fallon. China saw you coming from a mile away."

Nick asks how Chelsea would have felt if no one would have taken her in after her parents died. "That's different," snorts the brat, "China Lee isn't dead. You're nothing but a babysitter to her kids."

"Those kids need me," says Nick.

"And I don't," she asks.

"Yeah," says Nick, "When you get a hairbrush stolen. I have no job, no money. All I have is you. Three children to care for – that's quite a responsibility."

Lucas says Kate can't change their minds. He asks her to go find a doctor so he can get out of there. Kate leaves.

Sami and Lucas discuss Andre. She starts to call Bo and get him involved, but Lucas doesn't want her to. That would be the intelligent thing to do, so Lucas isn't comfortable with it. Sami decides to call her dad. Lucas likes that idea because Roman will stop her. Sami thinks that one over and aborts the call. Lucas makes her promise not to take chances. She asks him to promise the same thing. "I took a chance on you didn't I," asks Lucas. He promises to protect her and the twins. Smooch.

Chelsea says she loves Nick, "But you let people walk all over you because you are desperate to be liked. I know, because I watch Dr. Phil." Nick says he destroyed evidence for her and she knows why. Chelsea says a part of her wishes he had told her to buzz off. She says she used him because she knew he would do whatever she wanted him to. She thinks he doesn't stand up for himself enough.

"Would that make you happy," he asks, "You want me to lay it all on the line, right here, right now? Why don't we go have sex, and this time make it the truth." He certainly did a nice job of slipping that in there, didn't he?

Sami leaves as Kate comes back in. She says they are getting Lucas' release papers ready. She thinks she should meet with Andre. He doesn't want her getting involved. "Because you're worried about me," asks Kate.

"Because I don't trust you," says Lucas. Kate huffs. Lucas wonders why Stefano would give her money.

"Maybe he found out my son sent the SEC after me," says Kate, "Maybe he felt sorry for me."

Lucas thinks she slept with him for money, "You did, didn't you? You're right back where you started – Stefano's whore!"

EJ has hauled Lexie in to see Stefano. Stefano suggests they get tested. Lexie tells Stefano, "I have no intention of risking my life to save yours."

Stefano asks, "Who said anything about your intentions?" So you want me to die is that it?"

"I wish I didn't," says Lexie, "but yes, I do. When you are dead there will be one less piece of evil in this world."

Stefano tells EJ he is his last hope. Lexie interrupts and says she isn't finished. Stefano tells her to get out of his sight. Lexie leaves. Stefano turns to EJ and tells him all he has to know is EJ will do whatever it takes to help him. EJ says he needs a moment to think about this. He apologizes and leaves. Tony is just standing back enjoying this. He smiles like the Cheshire Cat, "And then there were none..." He asks Stefano where he would prefer to be buried. Stefano scowls.

Kate thinks Lucas shouldn't judge her. She prefers to think that she gave Stefano companionship, and he gave her a future. She reminds Lucas Stefano gave Lucas an education. Unfortunately, it didn't take. Kate says Stefano pulled them both out of the gutter. She isn't going to apologize for what she does to survive.

Nick says the night they spent together was something he will never forget. He wants more nights like that. She says their relationship changes every day, "Together... not together..."

"Which is it right now," asks Nick.

She doesn't know where they stand now, "I'm not good enough for you."

"That's beside the point," says Nick.

Chelsea says when they first met he was all about honor and truth. Then her hairbrush ended up at a crime scene. If she had just told her dad, Willow would have had no power over her, and she would still be alive. Chelsea blames herself, "You are a different person than me and that's why I have to let you go."

Nick says he has never heard anything so wrong. She asks him not to make this hard on her. He was perfect before he got involved with her, "But that Lonely Splicer guy sure was a creep."

Nick says, "I was clumsy, awkward and clueless about women. Now I'm just clumsy, awkward and clueless. You can't just walk out on me. I know I'm not the man of your dreams but I thought I could be something to you."

Chelsea says she took advantage of that. He says she's the best thing that ever happened to him.

"Your life hasn't been that bad," says Chelsea.

Jett busts in and asks, "Hey, are you going..." He senses there is trouble in paradise, "...or maybe you want a rain check." She goes for her bag.

"Hey, man," says Jett, "What's happening."

Nick sneers, "If I had a gun I would kill you right now."

Sami finds EJ in the hall. She tells him about Stefano's call. EJ is distant. She asks if Stefano croaked. He tells her he is still alive. He also tells her about the upcoming liver switcheroo. He doesn't know if he is going to do it, "Benjy and Lexie opted out, but Lexie was very thoughtful. She did offer to rip what was left of Stefano's existing liver out and feed it to the pigeons on Main Street."

Sami says, "Give him whatever he needs. You can't let Stefano die." Sami doesn't care about Stefano but thinks he is the only one who can control Andre. She needs Stefano alive to declare the vendetta over.

EJ asks, "What if something went wrong? What if I died?"

Haven't you heard," asks Sami, "Only the good die young."

"That's a comforting thought," says EJ.

"I thought you'd think so," says Sami, "You'll do it?"

EJ says he has decided he will do it, but for Stefano, not Sami. He says Stefano really was a good father once and he can't help but love him. Sami doesn't care why EJ does it, "Just keep him alive."

Jett says Nick needs to cool it with the threats. Nick says he isn't blind. He knows Jett is trying to steal Chelsea. Jett claims Nick and Chelsea's problems aren't because of him. "You now why she's attracted to you," asks Nick, "Because you don't love her enough. My problem was loving her too much."

Chelsea comes out. Nick wants to talk more. "There is nothing left to say except for goodbye," says the brat. She leaves.

Hope comes down and asks what happened. "I just lost the best thing that ever happened to me," says Nick.

Outside, Jett asks Chelsea, "What can I do?"

"Fix me," says Chelsea.

"Like I had my dog fixed," asks Jett, "I wouldn't be a bad idea to prevent you from breeding."

He hugs her, "I'm sorry. We don't have to go to the beach if you don't feel like it." Chelsea says she still wants to go to the beach. Off they go.

Hope says, "If you love her, Nick, go after her and fight for her." The car pulls off. Nick stares.

Sami comes back. Lucas tells her Kate left. He tells her about Kate sleeping with Stefano for a loan. Sami says she knows. Lucas asks if Kate told her. "Not in so many words," says Sami. Lucas wants to know why Sami didn't call her on it. "I didn't think it mattered," says Sami. Lucas accuses her of protecting Kate. Sami says the only thing that matters is meeting Andre. Lucas says they will do it his way. He makes her swear. They leave. Kate's flowers stay, but the chocolates definitely go with Sami.

Rolf says there will be no more talk of funerals. EJ comes back. He tells Stefano he can count on him if he is a match. Stefano says he will never forget this. Everything he has one day will be EJ's. Tony wishes him good luck and leaves.

Rolf says, "Time is of the essence. We need to get you tested as soon as possible."

"Soon," says EJ. He and Rolf leave.

Stefano sits alone in bed in his room and chuckles, "It's not over yet. I'm not finished yet." He lets out a belly laugh, "The Phoenix rises again!"


Previews
========

Stephanie says, "But whatever it was it can never ever happen again." Max says, "Never." Stephanie says, "Ever."

Bo tells Roman, "As long as I've wanted that guy wiped off the face of this earth, him dying right now would be the worst thing that could happen to this family."

Andre says, "I wouldn't hesitate to sap the life out of you." Sami collapses.

Andre in drag points a gun at Lucas, "You're going to make one ugly stain on that wall."

24 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Nicole said...

Why does Sami think that by keeping Stefano alive that he will then end the Vendetta? Dumb Sami! I wonder what Stefano has up his sleeve after the operation??? Great PREVUZE again!

Soapnights.com-Grey's Anatomy.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anybody else sick of the whole Chelsea and Nick thing? What other stumbling block to a normal relationship is coming? Maybe they just weren't meant to be with the I slept with your mom,blackmail by Kate and Willow, hairbrush scandal, exploding bombs and fake marriages, and Jett on the scene stuff. Have I forgot anything?

Why do they need Stephano alive if all they have to do is have Kate get the folio, run it to Kinko's for some copies and then deliver the original to Stephano's death bed? Why all the unnecessary intrigue with Sami and Lucas?

Another two weeks of waiting for letters to be interpreted by the University? It's probably taking so long because the professor doing the translating is the only one in Salem actually working at his day job.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Your Evilness said...

Since when is involving the Salem PD in something the smart thing to do?

6:17 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

It's probably taking so long because the professor doing the translating is the only one in Salem actually working at his day job. Good one, brendamouse! LOL

Bulldog - loved your "recycled script in one program" picture. Are you sure the pictures weren’t from some tooth whitening product? All three of the lovely young ladies were baring some mean, white teeth.

Also got a good chuckle out of EJ's quiet evening at home ripping buttons off his shirt-a.

I found the following Prevuisms particularly compelling:
"Lucas usually is out of it," says Sami. How true, how true.

"Like I had my dog fixed," asks Jett, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to prevent you from breeding." I believe the entire town of Salem represents a cautionary tale about un-regulated breeding between idiots. LOLOLOL

But thank heavens DOOL is as ditzy as it is and Prevuze is here to embellish it in all its glorious lunacy!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just laughed for about five minutes over the Santo picture - HILARIOUS!!!!!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so does anyone else really hate the word "folio"?

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so does anyone else really hate the word "folio"?

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoiler information...














I understand that Sami is ready to end the vendetta. Heck knows she isn't the only person. I just think she is being a little rough on the men in her life. Lucas is getting on my nerves but I can understand where he is coming from, the woman is pregnant with twins. EJ loves her to death... literally. I mean the guy is nervous about the saving his father's life because he doesn't know what more turmoil Stefano will bring to the family. Not to mention EJ is probably scared that the he could die trying to save his father's life. Sami has ever RIGHT to be mean to him on this and tell him to do it but I think after this enough is enough.

Spoiler information...please do not read if you don't want to know.....




I read that EJ is electrocuted while saving Sami. Sami and Lucas both save EJ and Lucas finally gets the hint that Sami really does want EJ. I can't wait to see this scene. Also I read that EJ and Sami get closer as they read the letters. It's about time they read those letters together. Then the shocker of all...Sami will do whatever it takes to save her family. I must say she like a dog with a bone and that's why I love her sometimes. She ask Lucas for annulment in October. Then I read that EJ dies in November. This should all be good. I'm thinking great, all the months of listening to Sami and the EJ story only to know that EJ dies. Why?? I hope the EJ think is false.

If that is the case why couldn't they kill EJ this summer? I want Sami and EJ together but how is this the biggest story of the summer? We are listening to every one talk forever about a story in which one person is translating those letters. John Black is rich why can't he get a team of people translating those letters??? It's going to be the saddest story in the fall for me:(

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the word folio and vendetta. I especially hate when Sami says it for some reason. Probably it's the same words she uses when she talks about it. I just laugh now when I hear those words. I'm like hear we go again.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah they use vendetta way too much too.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Folio... Vendetta...

Yep. Them thar three syllable words is givin me a headache.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, anonymous, where did you read these spoilers? I really like the actor that plays EJ, but hate the whole rape thing that happened with Sami. To me, no matter how annoying Lucas can be, I'd still rather see Lumi than EJami! Lumi has been there for SO long. I just hope that TPTB give them some kind of happily ever after!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Nick should count his blessings the brat has gone off with Jett. Now Nick's life might start to improve. Jett's on the other hand...

I'm sure Lumi will be as inept at getting the folio than Ho and Dope were.

Loved EJ's shirt-a and Hope being an example of what not to do while parenting. HAHAHAHA

Great Prevuze today!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the spoilers on NBC...Days of Our Lives...Community. I was there a month ago looking for something and notice there was a ton of stuff about the show. There is even a petition to save EJ. You can even type in spoilers days of our lives on google and get a ton of stuff.

When I was occasionally watching the show I would look stuff up because sometimes I didn't know what was going on. I was watching the show last year on and off. Then I was watching again three months. It was really good. I missed a lot. I didn't know EJ raped Sami. So LLS I was on youtube.com and saw a lot that I missed. I really like EJ and Sami together but I might have felt different had I watched the shows that I missed before.

Anyway, that is where I found the information. I'm patience but I can't wait a year. My patience isn't that good.

Hope this helps.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A comment from yesterday's Daze - Phil said to Belle and Shawn "Do you really think growing up over a bar is the best place for Claire?"

I had to laugh - what kid or grandkid of any Brady hasn't been dumped on Caroline and OMB as permanent babysitters? They ALL grew up over a bar!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would probably come under Soap Digest's "Picky Picky" but watching yesterday's episode on a bigscreen in high-def I couldn't help but wonder when novice Colleen had gotten her ears pierced. Her earring holes were highly visible. HAHAHAHHA

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As for the "rape"...It was no worse than Sami drugging Austin so he would sleep with her. It may not have been right but she has never been a saint either.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High-def is going to be a problem for a lot of actors. You can see every blemish. I would hate been an actor/actress on a soap. They are all so perfect. It's like they all are suppose to be Stepford looking.

I was watching that Who wants to be a Soapstar. Everyone is so pretty. I think I'm cute so I could probably go for a role of for Who wants to be a waitress on that show :)

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami has done a lot of bad things. Maybe people seems to forget the Austin rape thing because he was thinking that it was Carrie. Whatever the case may be Sami and EJ are both rapist and neither one of them went to jail. In my opinion rape should be never be used on DAYS again. It's getting to the point that the word rape is starting to be a verb that has no meaning and I think it's wrong.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Colleen suppose be 18? How old is Santo? If Stefano is like 10 years old and there are 6 other kids...how old was this man we he started having a family. JS is like 28 years old and Santo could look like someone in his 30's barely. I'm just glad Santo told Colleen to make a choice. I love it when they kiss and she touches his head like I better not mess it up or the stylist will hurt me:)

Also isn't that the same ugly jacket EJ is wearing on Santo too. That jacket has a life of it's own..LOL

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Scolly said...
A comment from yesterday's Daze - Phil said to Belle and Shawn "Do you really think growing up over a bar is the best place for Claire?"

I had to laugh - what kid or grandkid of any Brady hasn't been dumped on Caroline and OMB as permanent babysitters? They ALL grew up over a bar!


Nah, some of them grew up over a fish market! LOL

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting that poor Lucas has to be hospitalized for SO long. But, soon as he and Sami get the green light on playing a little trick to get the "information" (I didn't say the F word.) Lucas is bounding out of the bed with release papers in hand.
Yeah, HI Def. would be horrible on Colleens complexion. The make up people aren't really flattering Allison in that role. anon1

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way will EJ actually die. I so hope EJ and Sami get together. I hope the twins are EJ's too.


I wouldn't mind if Lucas and Kate left town.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs