Friday, August 17, 2007

See Ya Later, Elevator

Kayla talks baby talk. She talks to Pocket, too. She tells Steve she's going to the hospital because Roman is being released. He asks if she is taking the baby. "No," says Kayla, "Stephanie is in Vegas." Steve wants the Pocket Man to stay there so he can watch him.

Bo comes into Roman's room, "What's the holdup? Didn't you get your fill of jello?"

Roman tells him their mom called. They have to wait until Kayla gets there, "Either Kayla gives the OK, or Mom moves in to play nurse."

Bo laughs, "Id da big bad powiceman afwaid of his mommy?"

"So are you, dammit," snorts Roman, "She's 98 pounds of tough turkey and beef jerky."

"No," says Bo, "She's 98 pounds of beef jerky who raised a couple of turkeys. You mean you're gonna stay here just because Mom said so?"

Roman whips out his cell phone and shoves it at Bo, "OK, Braveheart, you give her a call. Tell her we're through taking orders." Hope piles on as the two of them taunt Bo and dare him to make the call.

Max brings Jenna a drink. On the other side of the bar Stephanie gives Chelsea the 411 on herself and Max as she turns to watch Max and Jenna talk. Stephanie tells Chelsea, "Max is... seeing... other... people..."

Jenna says if Max plays his cards right, he'll have a night he'll never forget.

Nick answers the door in his robe. A man delivers China Lee's kids to their "father." Nick protests. He tells the guy to take them to their mom. The guy tells Nick China Lee left his name in case of emergency. He wishes Nick good luck.

Nick is desperate, "You can't leave these two Ritalin starved pythons with me! They don't even know me. I'll prove it." He turns to the kids, "What's my name?"

DADDY!

Nick tries to work his way out of it. The guy suggests calling the authorities. The kids chime in, "No, Daddy, no!"

There is an alternative," says the guy, "The hotel has two albino tigers. Their feeding time starts shortly..."

Chelsea badgers Stephanie about Nick. Stephanie says, "I don't know what happened... rather, exploded in that room up there. Max is my uncle.

"Not by blood," says Chelsea, "It didn't stop you the last time you got together. Or me, for that matter."

"I was a different person then," says Stephanie, "What am I doing? I don't even know who I am anymore."

Max says he's been spending a lot of time in Vegas, but this is the first time he's been propositioned. Jenna is shocked, "Excuse me?" She says she was just yanking his chain. Max starts with a comeback, but she puts her finger up to his mouth and shushes him, "You have such soft lips."

"Soft lips," repeats Max, "Yeah, and you have a nice finger."

"I have nine more where that came from," says Jenna, "So, what if I really was propositioning you in that way? What then Mr. Max?" Max contemplates.

Bo tells Roman to put the phone away. Hope wonders when the two of them will grow up. Pocket will be an adult before these two are. Hope leaves to check on paperwork. Roman turns to Bo, "Mom, Kayla, Hope... they all want to take care of me. What the hell is more pathetic than a middle age guy on his own?"

"Fortunately," says Bo, "You don't have to worry about that since you passed middle age a long time ago. But the one thing that is more pathetic is a middle aged guy in a marriage he wishes he could get out of."

"Yeah, I feel sorry for you, Bo," says Roman, "I took a shot at marriage. Had the best, why settle for less... No! I'm not going back."

Bo asks, "If you could, would you."

Roman hesitates, "Doc's with John, and Kate... I kind of get the feeling maybe that moment's gone."

"What about Anna," asks Bo. Inquiring minds want to know.

"Anna is with Tony," says Roman. He says he wanted to kick the hell of Tony when he and Anna showed up together in his hospital room.

Kayla tells Patch things are set with Hope. Steve wants her to leave Pocket. He thinks she doesn't trust him alone with the kid. Kayla doesn't think it's such a good idea. She suggests he go spend the evening at the Cheatin' Heart or call Benjy. She asks if he is OK with this. Patch sucks it up, "Sure I am." Smoochies. Kayla leaves. Patch gives his Cyclops stare and wanders the lonely room.

Roman says he doesn't want to get back together with Anna, but what got him was Tony's attitude. Hope comes back in and announces she has to rush out. Once Hope is gone, Roman turns to Bo and says, "That stuff I was just talking about here, I was just blowing off steam."

"Don't you worry about it," says Bo, "You're the rock in this family, man. We know that because you have the same IQ as one." Roman asks about Andre. Bo says all they can do is wait. Roman doesn't want a bunch of chatty women taking care of him. He wants to go back to work. Kayla comes in. She overheard what he said and tells him he's not strong enough. She has to sign for him to go back on duty and isn't going to.

Meanwhile, back at the Nick Fallon Day Care Center, Artemis and DeMarquette have a pillow fight that is completely out of control. Nick wastes his breath by telling them to cool it. Two flight attendants come in and the kids ask them to play tag. Nick is on the phone trying to locate China Lee. He asks the kids their last name. Silence. The flight attendants give the kids pilot badges. Chaos reigns.

"Thai's it," says Nick, "My life is over."

Stephanie is so confused. There's Jeremy, there's Max, – Max came out of nowhere. She says she and Max are ancient history.

"So are Roman orgies," says Chelsea, "Like the one you were having in the hot tub upstairs."

"It was that scuz hitting on me on the plane," says Stephanie, "That got me all messed up." Chelsea tells her to figure out who and what she wants.

"Pucker up Mr. Max," says Jenna, "If that were my intention, what would you say?"

"That depends on what you are really up to," says Max.

Roman protests. He has to get back to work, "Andre is out there harboring this leather thingamajig."

Bo leans in and whispers, "Folio, Roman. It's a folio."

Kayla says Roman can go back if he's willing to spend two weeks at his desk, "Take the offer, or I can keep you here until your retirement." Roman huffs.

Max thinks he might wind up paying somehow. Jenna says, "Meet me in five minutes on the elevator. Ride up with me, and if you're still feeling nervous, you can ride the elevator all day long. See ya later, elevator."

Stephanie insists she's in love with Jeremy, "Max may not be steady but he is a good guy." Stephanie walks off. Jett comes up to Chelsea. She tells him she has to go meet Nick. He asks for just five minutes.

Max pays his bill. Jeremy intercepts him and says it will take Ilsa a week to get hold of all the girls. She wants them to swear they will fly them out.

Jenna is on the phone, "How'd you like me to seal the deal with Max? Yummy. Ill let you know when it is done." She hangs up and blows Max a kiss. Max follows. Stephanie watches.

Roman says it's a deal, "One week."

"No," says Kayla, "Two weeks. You know, I'd rather be home with my husband." The boys ask where Pocket is. Kayla says she left him with Hope.

That sends Bo and Roman into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Roman composes himself enough to ask, "Why didn't you leave him with Steve so he can remember which end the diaper goes on?"

Bo chuckles, "I think she left him with Hope so the kid has a chance off making it to his first birthday." Guffaw, guffaw, guffaw...

Adrienne brings Steve a truckload of books on parenting. Steve runs through them, looking at the titles, "'Happy children made easy.' Sounds like a cookbook. 'Daddy Don't Drop Me.' Are you kidding? Who comes up with these titles? 'The Joy of Nursing..."

"That's one of my favorites," says Adrienne. Patch tells her he doesn't have time for books. He has a baby in the house and a wife who thinks he can't cut it. He wants fatherhood 101, "Right now."

Kayla defends Steve. She tells the boys he can take care of a baby. "As long as you put a sign on it," says Roman, "This end up." He and Bo crack up over Steve's inability to handle a kid. Kayla jumps to his defense and leaves.

The room goes quiet after Kayla leaves. Roman asks, "Do you think we went too far?"

Kayla stands alone and tries to convince herself, "Steve is a great father. He was. He will be." She imagines Patch passed out on the couch with the baby playing with its food, "I'm just as bad as the rest of them."

Adrienne can't tell Steve how to be a good father, "I have never been one. I think you should be the best you can be in the moment and use common sense."

"Dang," says Steve, "There's always a catch." He says Kayla won't even give him a trial. Adrienne suggests just starting with a little and working his way up, "It's about being the kind of father we never had. The kind of father you wanted ever since you were a little boy. The kind of father who could raise kids that didn't grow up to be total nutcases."

Patch doesn't remember what he wished for as a kid. He's still working on his adult memories. Adrienne thinks Steve should do the little things, "Warm up the bottle before you are asked. Burp the kid after you give him a beer. Tell her how you feel. Share it all with her. Remember, she takes her job as seriously as you do. If you would get off your lazy butt and find a job, that is."

He tells her she is really something. She says it runs in the family, "What are little sisters for?"

"Hugging," says Patch. He hugs her. And thus begins the great barf bag shortage of 2007.

The flight attendant offers snacks to the kids. A Vegas cop has arrived. He tells Nick China is well known on the strip, "Her real name is Cassandra L. Arvin. She's currently under arrest for soliciting. She'll be in jail for 30 days. Can the PD do anything for you?""

"Shoot me," says Nick.

"I'm sorry, sir," says the cop, "This isn't the Salem PD. We don't shoot our victims."

Nick is exasperated, "What am I gonna do with these kids for 30 days?"

Jett says he may lose his job. He wants her to hear him out. She agrees, "Start talking..."

Jenna drags Max off. Stephanie stews. Jeremy walks up. She wonders why his business always involves other women, "I'm tired of sitting alone at a bar while you are off doing business. How about making me a priority for once?"

Jeremy asks, "So what you're saying is you want me to stop going off on business and spend some time with you."

Stephanie says, "No, what I'm saying is I'm going to find someone to sit with who isn't a total creep."


A doctor signs for Roman to go. He tells him to go home and climb into bed. Roman says he understands. The doctor leaves. Roman tells Bo he wants to go to the station. Bo wants him to give himself one night off. "Andre is out there," says Roman.

Bo says, "You're settin' yourself up as bait."

Roman doesn't care, "I know what the stakes are."

Bo says, "Yeah. Your life."

Patch reads that all-time parenting classic, 'Daddy don't drop me.' Kayla comes back. She says she didn't expect him to be there. She notices Patch put together the baby's swing. "There were only a few parts left over," says Steve.

Kayla apologizes for not leavening Pocket with him. He knows she has faith in him. Tonight he's going to live up to that. He has prepared a hot sake bath for her. Then they will see where they go from there, "Mamas need breaks too."

Kayla suggests feeding Pocket, putting him to bed and then both getting in the tub. Pocket fusses.

Nick yells, "Am I being punk'd? Is that's what is going on?" The cop says social services can take the kids. Nick says he was scammed, but insists it's his problem. The cop wishes him luck and leaves.

Nick gets their attention, "All right, junior pilots, tomorrow we're going to the magical kingdom of Salem. What we do there is anybody's guess."

Jett says breaking cover is the #1 sin. She distracted him. He didn't want to put her in danger, "I really like you."

"I like you too."

"Don't you mean 'liked' – past tense," asks Jett, "I still... you know..." His five-minute timer beeps. He tells her to go be with her man and leaves.

Jeremy wants to know who has been talking to Stephanie. He swears he is her guy, but if she doesn't know that by now, it's too late. When he says he's doing business that's what he's doing. She is right about not coming first. He got mixed up in something. The less she knows the better. He's working to clean it up because he doesn't want to lose her.

Roman is impatient to leave. Hope comes back. They wheel Roman out. Bo holds Hope up, "I don't say this enough, but I just want you to know how thankful I am for you." Hope wonders where this is coming from all of a sudden. "I just want you to know," says Bo, "How lucky we have been to spend all the Days Of Our Lives together."

Roman wheels back up and tells them to hurry up. He asks if they mind if on the way home Roman stops at a mini mart and gets a soup for one. "Soup for one coming right up, happy bachelor man," says Bo.

The nurse wheels Roman off as he thanks Bo. Hope asks, "Happy bachelor man?"

"I'm just being facetious," says Bo.

"You," asks Hope, "Facetious?"

"Yeah."

She turns to him, "Spell it, Brady."

"That's too big of a word for me to spell," says Bo. Kiss. FF.


Previews
========

Jenna says, "I know what I want, I know how I want it, and I want it now." She rips Max' shirt off.

Jeremy shouts, "I'm not in love with any of them." Stephanie whines, "What did you say." Jeremy says, "I think I... just said I'm in love with you."

Shawn says, "If you choose Phillip over me..." Belle snaps, "If I do, what?" Flash to Phillip.

33 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now that Nick knows China Lee's real name, maybe he can find the kids' real family and father. I don't know why he acts such the wimpy victim all the time. How he can walk upright without a spine?

I wouldn't leave Patch on Pocketwatch either. Someone might slip a tarot card under the door and he'll go gonzo.

Please, oh please end this Vegas misadventure. I can't stomach it anymore.

Santos and Colleen must be in the Kate Zone, haven't heard anything about the letters being translated or anything. Everyone was so hot for them a couple weeks ago and now it's like, letters, what letters?

Hmmm, they're really playing up the poor bachelor man thing on Roman. Will he fight for Anna, Kate or Marlena? The world may never know. How about a new twist, a woman from out of town with a career that isn't related to the Bradys, Hortons or Dimeras in any way, shape or form.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, they're really playing up the poor bachelor man thing on Roman. Will he fight for Anna, Kate or Marlena?
------------------
i want to see roman and kate back together =) but thats just me.

great prvuze today :-)!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Kristin Nicole said...

I want to see Roman and Kate back together too....Lets see what they do with Roman.

Soapnights.com

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wish they would give us more than 2 good episodes a week. But oh well, I do get a lot done not watching the 3 other bad days.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Great Prevuze today. Loved Lucas's bedpan trick and poor Pocket's lament.

"Fortunately," says Bo, "You don't have to worry about that since you passed middle age a long time ago. Ouch! Another age-ist blow below the belt.

"Take the offer, or I can keep you here until your retirement." Not in any hospital I know of in the U.S. of A. You’re lucky to completely come out of general anesthesia before they kick you out the door now-a-days. If nothing else, that statement would prove Salemites aren’t dealing in reality. HAHAHA

Here's another exchage that was enhanced with that special Prevuze touch:
”Can the PD do anything for you?”

"Shoot me," says Nick.

"I'm sorry, sir," says the cop, "This isn't the Salem PD. We don't shoot our victims."

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brendamouse, you bring up an excellent point. In typical DOOL fashion they just dropped the tarot card control thing with no explanation. It looks to me like EJ or anyone could flash it at Steve anytime and turn him right back into their pawn.

Where did this Jenna come from and what's her angle going to be?

Wouldn't the smart thing for Nick to have done is let the kids go to social services? Oh wait, this is Daze...too logical.

Loved the EJ/Lucas picture and 98 lbs. of beef jerkey who raised two turkeys. HAHAHAHA Thank God for Fridays and Prevuze!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay lets see. Does any one in this town ever go to work? How about wash clothes, cut grass take out the trash ( other than their significate others.) How do they get money? There is no industry in the whole town other that a bar,resturant and a hospital. Are we to actually believe any of these story lines?
The most interesting one is the Dimeras.
The most sugary sickly sweet Steve and Kayla.
Then we have the three stooges Belle,Shawn, and Phillip. Who Cares?
Tweedle Dee and Dumb
Bo and Hope.
Don't get me wrong I have watched this show since I was in high school so for over thirty years I have been faithful. I am just tired of Viva less Vegas. Cutesy sex from people who have supposedly been married forevvver(John and Marleana) Personlly I think she has gained some of weight. The we have Whine and Cheesy(Lucus and Sami) And why do we keep Doug and Julie on the payroll? They don't bring anything to the table. Look at Maggie, Mickey. Billie and Chelsea. Stephanie and China, Jeremy. These characters must be laughing all the way to the bank,for cashing in on such easy jobs. Sorry I guess I needed to vent :( Hope the show gets better. Prevuze does a great job and lots of times seems more interesting than the real show, Thanks for brightiening my day.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready to kick Nick in the buttocks. Give the kids to social services Stop being such an idiot. You've already proved you belong the Salem dunces.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, if she considered all that Nick has gone through for her sake, Chelsea should take half that 50 grand that her "grandma Kate" gave her and give it back to Nick to get back her man. But, she's just going to let him dig his own way out. I agree with Brendamouse; Santos and Colleen must have finally gone into the light.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it takes a bigger man to take the kids in than simply hand them over to social services and it's part of the reason I love Nick. Honestly I don't see what difference he's doing compared to Kayla immediately taking in Pocket.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Amesabelle said...

Seriously... Pocket? What are these writers thinking. And when are we going to find out that Pocket is Tyler Kiriakis?

Nick has no job and no money and he's taking in two kids that belong to a hooker he accidentally married while out of it?

I think the DOOL writers might be on crack.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my question, if everyone hates the show so much and complains about the storylines, then why watch it? I personally love Days of Our Lives and I appreciate the older generation still being on the show and still being able to be affectionate towards one another. Granted a lot of things don't make logical sense, but remember, this is fiction, it's not supposed to be the "real world" and personally I love it more than I like those stupid reality shows. I can't say that I like the whole Las Vegas storyline, but I don't feel that I need to bash the storylines/writers/actors or those that have done an awesome job for years on this show because of a personal issue with the storyline. I love Prevuze because it offers humor but I hate the fact that people feel it is their ground to blast the show. Again, if you don't like the show, don't watch it.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as Prevuze 'pokes' fun at Days... (speaking for myself) - I LOVE the fact I can complain about certain 'details-or lack of' in their storylines! I've watched Days for thrity years too and have no intention of stopping. But how can you pass up the chance to point out some really 'stupid' things the Days writers come up with?
For myself, I never cut any of the actual actors/actresses down because I know their doing the best they can with what they have to work with...
Sometimes, reading Prevuze actually surpasses actually watching Days. I look forward to it EVERY day!

Keep up the GREAT work!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

I don't see anyone bashing the actors on the show, but certainly, you have to see that the quality of the writing has really gone downhill! I've been watching this show for 32 of my 40 years and I used to LOOOVVVE watching the ACTUAL show, LOOOOOVVVVEEEDDD IT! The storylines keep repeating themselves and they aren't great ones at that. There hasn't been a great love story, tragedy, mystery, etc in years. I still watch the show with the hopes that they one day recapture my attention. I still love the old characters and the history behind the show so I am loyal to that, but I think the writers need to really kick it up a notch. It is WAY too easy to make "mean" fun of at this point. (I personally miss Brady Black, but that's just me.)

The others who comment echo a lot of what I feel, too. It's not that I don't love DOOL, but I wish they would give the actors something to work with! Prevuze cracks me up and keeps me coming back for more!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawn says, "If you choose Phillip over me..." Belle snaps, "If I do, what?" Flash to terrified Phillip shaking in his boots at the thought of Belle coming back to him.

Can somebody please explain why anybody would want whiney Belle???

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have watched DOOLS for 4 years on and off. I must say these past few months have been really interesting. Now I'm hooked. I think people complain but continue to watch the show because the show is going through it ups and downs with the writing. For a few months you love the characters and then the next few months your like huh? We all want to show our support because we know it will get better. I have read a few spoilers and I can't wait!! You guys are right some days the shows are so good that I can't believe the hour has already ended and then there are other times I'm like gee are we going to go anywhere with this story.

Sami and Lucas were funny these couple of days. It was nice not to hear any yelling from Lucas. It was good to see EJ telling Tony how he felt. Now I just wish he could really express his emotions to Sami. I think the writers are really trying to give the actors more material to work with. I think all of the actors/actresses are doing a great job.

I know for those who hate the complaining this is just a way for the viewers to express what they are feeling about the show. It's just a forum and I'm sure no one really means anything bad by it. You have to remember many people have watch this show with their mother,friends, and so forth for years. It's not just the show that the people are interested in it's time the viewers remember being with that special person or moment in their lives where they all sat around the t.v. and watch something everyday that they could enjoy. To this day I only watch ABC news because that is what my dad and I use to watch together when I was kid.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have been watching the show for over 30 years and still love it. It is a part of my daily routine that I look forward to. I read Previze first, in case I get distracted and cannot watch DOOL. The show has always been a little out there, and continues to be. It is my escape from the real world! Enjoy it, it can be intertaining!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze you missed one.

"I'm just being facetious," says Bo.

"You," asks Hope, "Facetious?"

Bo corrects, "Sorry, I meant I'm being flatulent."

THAT I believe says Hope



Quote: Anonymous said...
Here is my question, if everyone hates the show so much and complains about the storylines, then why watch it? I personally love Days of Our Lives


Dude I'd stay Anonymous too! Who on here has bashed the actors, except of course Mimi and the old Sean who couldn't act their ways out of a paperbag, but other than that.. I think we're pretty darn civil!

We could also say the same to you, if you don't like our comments then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 35 year viewer and a Prevuze lurker.
In response to the complaining issue, I don't feel you all are complaining. I feel you are expressing your opinions and have done so in an extremely healthy way. Yes you poke fun and make up names for characters, but isn't that the same as giving nicknames which is a term of endearment? I say yes.
We watch because it's fun and a BREAK from reality...through good story lines and bad, we hang in there because we care...oh my gosh!!!! I've turned into Marlena!!!!!
Great job Prevuze!!!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd feel really sad if the show was cancelled. If it ever is maybe SOAPnet would start showing it at night. Or rerun old episodes.

Just think - - Prevuze could do Prevuze from the very first episode on!!! :}

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been scolded anonymously for embracing the lunacy.

I love DOOL and Prevuze

1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have found that the Prevuze forum is not a bashing forum. I have checked into so called fan message boards and found some of the most vicious mean spirited comments directed at the actors themselves. A lot of the comments seem to come from people who cannot separate the actor from the character or reality from fiction.
I have yet to see someone downgrade an actor/actress'looks or weight or make personal attacks on the actors/ actresses or other commenters on this site. Which is rampant on other message boards and forums.

Prevuze is all about fun and I believe we all have a genuine affection for DOOL and its characters.

I repeat, I love DOOL and Prevuze

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roman needs a woman. Who...in his age bracket...doesn't have a man, and hasn't had one for a long while? Celeste! That's who. How about Roman and Celeste as Salem's new super couple?

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaving comments on here is like watching a cheesy B movie with a good and very funny friend. You love it just for the companionship. It makes me forget my troubles to "pick on" the fictional (I hope) inhabitants of Salem. We love Days. It gives us something to lighten the "real life" load. Nobody takes these things seriously. That's all the fun of it.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Nick.
I actually like the fact he took the kids. It's no more absurd than leaving a kid with Patch. Seriously, he could freak out in any moment and throw Pocket out the window. It's a soap so I suspend my belief quite a bit.

And yes, it's nice to see Lucas not demanding/yelling/angry.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight. Kayla "convinces" Steve they can take Pocket in for a few days, and he would be fine as a father figure. Then Abe goes to bat for them. Then the social worker says ok. Next Kayla and Steve bring pocket home all the while saying how good Steve is as a dad and how natural he is, and just beams as Patch and Pocket bond. Then Kayla must step out to the hospital, and suddenly, Hope MUST watch Pocket because Steve is not qualified. Excuse me, if he isn't qualified to watch him NOW, she shouldn't have insisted to him and everyone else about what great "parents" they would be to little Pocket. What a ridiculous act for that woman to pull. I'm not saying I'd trust Patch with Pocket after his recent illegal/psycho stuff, I'm just saying, whiskey tango foxtrot to Kayla for pulling this stunt. They need to give Pocket up now, since she realizes what a danger Patch is.

And Anon person up there complaining about us making comments for and against the writing of the show, THAT IS WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR, and we are ONLY doing it in fun, and to make each other think. Don't be so serious.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'll start identifying myself as anon1. There are a lot of anonymous' here and I don't want people to get me mixed up with the ones that don't like the fun and good natured ribbing we do of the characters and writers. So, I'll try to i.d. myself from now on as anon1. I'm the good guy.
I'm the anon that said this line....Leaving comments on here is like watching a cheesy B movie with a good and very funny friend.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something else just struck me. I feel bad for just now catching it. Since Nick was all like "no, leave them here" stuff, look out for it to go south again between him and Chelsea. Drool just couldn't leave them happy for even a whole week, huh? Why take them back to Salem? For Uncle Mickey to fix??? Or for Kayla to adopt?? And I agree with one of the previous posts, Chelsea should offer to provide half of her gift to Nick, he has done so much for her. Or Kate, as she knows he gave Chelsea the money out of love and devotion, surely she should give some of her "Stephano's gift" money to him out of gratitude. Nah, that would make sense!!! haha.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the anon that said this line....Leaving comments on here is like watching a cheesy B movie with a good and very funny friend.


I believe we'll need to see a photo ID and you may be searched. Can't be too careful!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from anon1: Sorry, can't provide photo id. Then the Claire mystery would be solved. haha. Where is that kid anyway? Is she circling the final frontier or something? And, I seem to be the only one worried about Will. His Dad's in the hospital recovering from what appears to be a "near fatal" (yeah right) case of hyperthermia. His mother is loaded down and about to drop out twin pillows and he's nowhere to be seen. He can show up at a wedding. But, not the hospital? C'mon Will, where are you in your Papa's time of need? Oh wait...that should be Stephanies line.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roman and Celeste! What a fantastic idea! She adds a lot to the show when they actually use her, and I can see Roman with her WAY before that forced Roman/Kate relationship. It gets my vote!

Foo

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will was sent to Aunt Carrie's and Uncle Austin's in Switzerland cuz it was toooooo dangerous in Salem for him. Guess all the Bradys should up and relocate based on that theory. Oh, wait, where are they gonna send the twins when they are born based on that assumption that all the kids are in danger. Lets not forget that Carrie and Austin left vowing to have nothing left for Sami. And Lets not forget it's only been the adults that are meddling that have been hurt.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon1 says: Yeah, the new generation of Bradys may be safe if they don't bother the Dimeras and attempt to lead a normal existance. And with no one training them on how to take care of themselves when they grow up,....hey....Salem may give us a president yet. Hang in there, Salem. Your Children are your future. That is, if you can find them.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs