Friday, September 01, 2006

Boston Event 2006

Well, we made it to the event. For ease of typing, I'm going to use their character's names rather than the real ones.

Anyway, it was actually quite fun. Bonnie was really sweet and very genuine. She seemed to honestly like meeting everyone. Belle also seemed to be enjoying herself a lot. The younger guys were nice and Jack was very friendly and actually came out from behind the table to pose with Mom.

Prevuze

We didn't go to the dinner in the evening, only the meet and greet event in the afternoon. The lines were quite long. Most people were in line for Austin and Patrick. Lucas didn't come. They never really explained why not.

Prevuze

Anyway, I did ask a few questions.

Prevuze

I asked Bonnie if there was any chance they would ever get her together in a scene with Steve Nichols since she used to play Adrienne. She said she didn't know of any plans, however, she said what she would love to see is for them to have a romantic moment, kiss one another and have Steve say to himself "Hm, it's like kissing my sister." I thought that was pretty clever. We also commented that it must be very strange to have all these people lined up just to take pictures and talk. She said she likes it and that it's nice to have a chance to thank the fans of the show. All the usual stuff you expect to hear, but she sounds like she really means it. Her response to any questions about the coming plots was, "They don't tell me anything."

Prevuze

The other one we actually met and spoke with was Jack who was also very nice. He was selling a movie which we bought and watched Saturday night. The proceeds went to the Juvenile Diabetes foundation. Anyway, I asked him why they were always picking on him. He replied that with all the Bo & Hopes and Marlena & Johns, it can be difficult. He also said that WHEN and IF he ever comes back he wants some changes made to his character, to make him more like Jack used to be before they sanitized him. I told him I think his character has left and come back more than anyone's and he said, "Maybe except for Stefano." So, I asked THE question, "Is Stefano coming back?" He said, "Could be, who knows." So, we didn't get any big bombshells.

Prevuze

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the special pics! What I really want to know is.... were you brave enough to tell them that you are the diabolical mind behind 'Prevuze'??? because you know, they just HAVE to enjoy your blog as much as we do!
Glad you had a great trip!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze mind is far too diabolical to reveal any classified information.

5:03 AM  
Blogger L said...

I was at the event too, I went specifically to meet the wonderfully talented and still gorgeous Matt Ashford.

I thought that they all held up well under the stress of being the constant center of attention. Matt, specifically was very nice and gracious to his fans.

The movie he was selling was the DVD of his play 'Deceit'. It's a fun trhiller - his character hearkens back to an earlier Jack Deveraux.

I agree with his comments about bringing the real Jack back. Jack has been castrated over the years, and that's a darn shame.

5:10 AM  
Blogger L said...

Oops! One more think - if you want to see a picture of me and Matt, it's here : (This was taken by a friend who I now thank anonymously!)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/oldtimejackjenfan/mm.jpg

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures - Including L's. Thanks Prevuze.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I love your blog! I read everyday! Thanks for sharing your personal pictures with us. I love the picture of you gals with Bonnie. How fun. I have to admit-I'm jealous!

Thanks again!
Aimee from Houston, TX

7:47 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

I went to a fan event in IL where Arianne Zucker and Austin Peck were supposed to sign autographs and I was REALLY disappointed because Ari wasn't there. I'm not a big fan of Austin Peck but I did meet him and I was impressed at how he signed autographs and took pictures for over 2 hours without one hint of annoyance or irritation. I have to give these actors and actresses credit for doing these things, some of the fans (stalkers) that were there were pretty damn scary!

Thanks for posting your pics!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, which one of you in the pictures is behind the genius that is Prevuze?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, that was great! I think "Bonnie" is a hoot. She did come up with a great idea for a sceen between her and Patch. Oh lets hope TPTB can add something in like that.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Okay, which one of you in the pictures is behind the genius that is Prevuze?"

For reasons of national security, Prevuze identity must remain a state secret along with those of Superman, Batman and, of course, The Glove.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not fair! But I think Prevuze is ALL of you.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no faiiir, the glove is no longer a secret so you shouldnt be either! haha but seriously, i'm sorry if this sounds crazy but i always thought it was a guy behind prevuze :\ it would do much better for me to be able to picture the woman writing it!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Let us know if Prevuze is up for any blog awards! I'd vote for you guys in a red hot moment!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only event I've ever been to was a charity luncheon for Spinabifida research that was held in my hometown of Johnstown, PA in 1983 - Thaao Penghlis was there. Most of Johnstown was into Days then, and "Tony" was a fav.
I used to wonder whether the Prevuze genius was a guy or a gal, but the longer I read, the more I was convinced that a guy could NEVER be that witty AND sarcastic! I've been DAZED since 1966!
My husband often asks me what is so funny when I just burst out laughing while at my computer. You have often been the only humor in my day. Thanks so much!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs