Monday, May 08, 2006

A Little Ringy-Dingy

Mimi wanders and reads an IVF pamphlet. Shawn comes in. He has a present for her. Kind of looks like Max the dog wrapped it. In a garbage bag. She peeks inside, "Awwwww. That is so sweet."

Hope stands on the balcony. Patrick suggests a bike ride and snorkeling. Hope's phone rings. Caroline. She's calling to talk about Bo.

Bo himself goes through the SSK XLVIII file. John comes in with tangible proof Alex will kill Marlena.

Alex clicks the keys on his computer and dreams of the riches he's about to get by killing Marlena. She comes up behind hi and asks what this is.

Lucas orders Carrie to tell Austin they are getting married. Austin doubts it.

Sami stops Lexie from making the call. Lexie reminds Sami of her Hippocratic oath. Sami reminds Lexie of her marriage oath. Sami paints the picture of what will happen if Lexie doesn't cooperate – she will end up alone and with nothing.

Lexie says, "You are right, what I did was wrong but at least I can make amends. But you will lose Austin, live your life alone, and burn in hell for eternity."

Caroline begs Hope to listen. Hope just wants everyone to stay out of this. Caroline says she can't stand by and watch their marriage go down the drain.

Patrick's phone rings. He answers and listens, "How the hell did you find me?"

John tells Bo about the call from the real-estate agent, "The deal included all her belongings, Bo."

Bo philosophizes, "There are a lot of memories there. Maybe she wants to start fresh."

"She said she was coming back to Salem," says John, "He's going to kill her, Bo."

Marlena can't believe it. Alex says, "You weren't supposed to see that."

Marlena says, "But I did."

Prevuze

Shawn's present is a little rocking horse his grandpa made. He got it from Zack's room.

Austin and Lucas fawn over Carrie. Austin tells her he wants her to be sure. Catatonic Carrie remembers tender times with Austin. Austin says, "You can't deny our love, can you?"

Lucas says, "Come on, Carrie let's get out of here."

Austin says, "Not until she answers me."

Sami says, "When I get to hell I'll look you up, but I want you to call Carrie and remind her what will happen if she and Austin have kids."

Lexie chides, "And she thinks you have changed..."

"Well," sneers Sami, "Isn't that sweet."

Lexie asks, "How could such an intelligent woman let herself be fooled by you? More than that, how could I let myself be fooled by you? You're worse than you ever were, you know that?"

Tek busts into the office, "And we're through putting up with it."

Patrick says, "No, I'm not available. I'm not in that line of work any more... Alex North? That's who is asking? All right... I'm interested."

Hope and Caroline go back and forth about Bo. Caroline begs her not to turn her back on him. Hope flashes back to finding Bo and Billie in bed. She asks if Bo was alone when Caroline saw him. Oops. Silence.

Hope says, "He was with Billie, wasn't he? You don't have to say anything. I'm sorry. I didn't turn my back on Bo. He turned his back on me."

Bo will let John use the department's resources, but he is busy and can't help him. He tells John about Patrick being linked to a murder.

"Yeah," says John, "And you say my evidence is circumstantial. Have you reached Hope yet?"

"I've tried but she doesn’t want anything to do with me," says Bo, "It looks like eventually we're both going to have to let our wives go."

Bo leaves. John growls, "I'm never gonna give up on Doc, Bo."

Alex tells Marlena, "Now that you've caught a glimpse, I might as well let you in on the rest of my secret."

"It's obvious," says Marlena, "You're taking out an insurance policy on my life."

Mimi thinks it must've been hard for Shawn to take this from Zack's room.

"Zack's gone... My mom isn't living there any more. It's done. Zack would want Henry, that's his name, Henry... Henry the horse... he's a horse, of course... to be here." Mimi is distant. Shawn asks, "What's wrong?"

"I just love you so much," says Mimi, "I'm so sorry it feels like your family has been torn apart."

Shawn says, "My mom, my dad, Zack, that family is dead."

Prevuze

Bo walks in and asks, "Do you really believe that?"

Carrie looks at her phone as she remembers telling Lexie to call her, "Maybe this isn't the best time to have this conversation."

"Why," asks Austin.

"Because you are hounding her," says Lucas. He turns and hounds her some more.

Carrie whines, "I'm sorry, Lucas, I can't."

Tek tells Sami it's game-over. Sami says Abe just got promoted to commissioner, so Tek will lose his job if this comes out. Tek says he will go back to the ISA if that happens.

Sami says, "John is in the ISA and he and Abe are friends. He won't be sympathetic."

Tek snarls, "John doesn't write ISA policy."

"He knows people who do," snaps Sami, "They hold their agents to a high standard. Well... mostly. Every once in a while agents like John and Billie slip in."

Tek stares her down, "I don't negotiate with terrorists, and I am not about to start now."

Alex tells Marlena she is looking particularly lovely. He admires her magic necklace. Marlena says, "You're not answering my question."

"Yes," he admits, "I was taking out an insurance policy on you. It was supposed to be a surprise. I've already taken one out on me. If anything happens either of us, the other will be taken care of." Marlena the idiot buys it. He suggests a swim, "Remember, don't take off your necklace."

"No," says Marlena, "I feel naked without it." She leaves. Alex makes a call.

Shawn asks Bo, "Ever heard of knocking?"

Mimi tries to ameliorate things, "Our casa su casa, Dad."

"Su español es tan malo como DOOL.," says John.

"Wow," says Mimi, "I haven't called anyone 'Dad' in a long time."

Bo goes over to Shawn, "That's a pretty terrific lady."

"Why," says Shawn, "Because she calls you 'Dad?'"

"No," says Bo, "Because she puts up with your juvenile butt. Besides, she has a big heart. I'm sorry to hear you say what you did."

"It's true," says Shawn, "There is nothing left."

"I wish things were different," says Bo, "but your mom has made up her mind."

Shawn asks, "Why would she change it after what you let Chelsea do? I don't want anything to do with you. Mimi brings Bo a bottle of water and invites him to dinner some night. Bo will play it by ear. He asks about Henry."

Shawn says, "Since you're here you might as well know we plan on having a kid."

Caroline begs Hope to work it out. Hope don' need no stinkin' advice.

Patrick sighs, "Alex is offering quite a bit of money. There are some things I have to be sure of first. I'm here with someone and won't put her in danger."

John gets a call from Alex. Alex taunts, "I thought I'd give you a little ringy-dingy and let you know how much we are enjoying our honeymoon."

Mimi goes over IVF with Bo. Bo asks, "So Henry is a good luck charm?"

"In a way," says Shawn, "

"I like that," says Bo, "The day I brought him home was pretty exciting. Shawn named him Henry. He got on him and rode him all day. We couldn't get him off of it."

"I wish you had videos of that," says Mimi.

"We do," says Bo, "I took them last month. I think Zack liked Henry more than Shawn."

Shawn has other memories, "What I remember is it was your daughter who killed my brother. You made her more important than Mom and Zack."

"That's not true."

"How can you not hate her," asks Shawn.

"I hate what she's done, but I don't hate her," says Bo, "When you have a kid of your own you might not feel this way."

Mimi tries to break up the argument by telling about her little horse. She used to ride it but it disappeared when they lost their house. Bo is sorry to bring up a bad memory. He says he came to talk about Patrick.

"Is he in some kind of trouble," asks Mimi.

Sami asks, "You're calling me a terrorist? I'm just a woman going after the man she loves."

"You're denying Austin the one thing that would make him happy. You're pathetic," says Lexie

"At least I'm not a tramp." Zing.

Lexie says, "If you get together with Austin, he will eventually find out and leave you."

"You want your boyfriend to keep his job," says Sami, "You're calling Carrie right now. Otherwise I'll tell everyone."

The boys press as Carrie's phone rings. She goes into the hall to take it. Lexie tells her she has reviewed the results and consulted with a colleague, "And Bozo agrees, There was no mistake. If you had children with Austin the results would be devastating."

Bo asks if Patrick was involved with an Alma Delgado. Mimi says he was. She thinks he really cared about her.

Bo says, "Alma was murdered."

Mimi says, "You don't think that Patrick had anything to do with it, do you? He isn't a murder."

"I know this is difficult," says Bo, "But there are questions about her past."

"Patrick loved her," says Mimi, "He wouldn't have hurt her."

"I have to question him," says Bo, "If he was involved I have to find him before he hurts anyone else."

Hope insists she and Bo will never be together again. She hangs up and goes inside. Patrick asks about the call. Hope gives him the details. Patrick hugs her.

Alex taunts John. John asks where he is. Alex says, "I'm in paradise. Of course it's paradise wherever Marlena is."

John says, "I'd like to talk to her."

"No," says Alex, "We're on our honeymoon. And what an extraordinarily erotic honeymoon it is."

"That's quite a visual," snorts John, "When are you and Marlena coming back?" Alex can't say.

Marlena comes in dressed in her swimsuit and sarong. John hears her in the background and shouts. Alex sends her onto the balcony to wait. "Don't be long," says Marlena.

"Marlena sends her love," says Alex, "Sorry she couldn't talk. You know what I have planned. I told you at the morgue."

Flashback to the Melee at the Morgue. John signals his assistant and stretches out the call, "You won't get away with that."

"I have," claims Alex, "I am here with her and you aren't. In fact, you don't have any idea where we are."

Marlena comes onto the balcony as Patrick and Hope smooch. "Oh my goodness," says Marlena, "Hope... is that you?"

Hope says, "Marlena..." Patrick gets pizza-eyed.

Austin thinks Lucas must be furious at him, but he's in love with Carrie. Until Carrie tells him she isn't, he won't give up. Lucas wishes they could clone her.

"Mercifully," says Austin, "There is only one Carrie."

Lexie is so sorry. Carrie understands. Lexie hangs up and asks Sami, "Are you happy now? You just ruined your sister's life."

"She is making her own choice," says Sami, "Carrie will be fine. There are fates worse than marrying Lucas."

Lexie asks, "What about him?"

"He made his choice too," says Sami, "I'm going to leave, so lock the door so no one walks in on whatever you are going to do."

Sami leaves. Tek has a conniption, "Smug little bitch! She will pay for this. I promise. This isn't over yet."

Sami stands outside the door, "Mission accomplished."

Carrie says to herself, "I guess this is the choice I was always supposed to make. She goes inside and tells the boys it was her dad on the phone, and then drops the bomb, "Austin, a part of me will love you for all the Days Of Our Lives... I'm sorry... My life and future are with Lucas." Lucas hugs her. Austin wrinkles his brow Carrie stares. FF.


Previews
========

Bo says, "You didn't drive all the way down here to get me lunch." Caroline says, "I talked to Hope."

Marlena tells Hope, "It was almost Alex' funeral. John tried to kill him."

Alex tells Patrick, "If you want to stay in Hope's life, you're going to need my help."

Austin tells Sami, "It wasn't so much like she was choosing Lucas. It was like she was afraid to be with me."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ! so much for : It's game-over Sami.. I'm not helping you anymore...
All she has to do is pull off another threat and Lexie lies again !!

GAWD !!!!!!!!!!

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the way Shawn is treating bo is how he will treat Mimi when he finds out. She deserves it.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at the pictures, especially Lucas' nose ring.

I say, "Go for it, Sami". Lexi is in no position to be calling Sami anything she isn't herself. You'd think Lexi would have her own life to worry about rather than driving herself crazy worrying about that twit Carrie.

Prevuze to the rescue on a gray Monday morning.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm just not with it but I dont get the coffee tea or RU486 picture with Billie. What does that mean?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

RU-486 is the "morning after" birth control pill.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha classic, I like that one

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wish things were different," says Bo, "but your mom has made up her mind."

Gee, Bo. I wonder what made her make that choice? Something about her husband always choosing someone else over her? Something about a man turning his back on his family? Why doesn't someone else point this out to Bo?

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs