Monday, May 01, 2006

Dr. Libby

Mimi can't believe Shawn is ready to adopt already. He is if she is. Giggles. "This is so wrong," says Belle.

Phillip takes her aside and asks why she said that. Belle evades. Phillip presses the issue. Belle says she knows its not what Shawn really wants. He wants children of his own, "Their child won't be a Brady or Horton by blood."

"Shawn isn't a Brady by blood," says Phillip, "Neither is his dad."

Belle says, "The only reason he is doing this is for Mimi, because she can't give him his own biological children..." Phillip looks away. Belle asks, "What? What are you staring at?"

Mimi and Shawn are standing listening to them. Mimi excuses herself and walks away from Shawn.

Bo orders another. Roy wonders if that's a good idea. He remembers what happened the last time Bo got plastered, "I'm keeping an eye on you."

Billie walks up, "So am I."

The brat hopes Billie got her message. She needs Bo and Billie to be together. Max comes up to her. She tells Max she and Abby had trouble, but doesn't feel like going into the juicy details right now, "My life sucks... I take that back. It just got better now that you are here."

Abby soaks in the Frankie and Jennifer show. She freaks out, "You are having sex with Frankie in the same bed you shared with Dad!" She runs off.

Jennifer chases her. Frankie comes out. Jennifer says, "I should have told you."

Frankie decides this would be a good time to be anywhere else. Abby stops him from leaving and says, "You're not going anywhere until you both hear what I have to say."

Max is glad the brat is happy to see him. She is always happy to see him. She feels bad about things. Zack, Bo, Hope, global warming, it's all her fault.

Max tells her she can't blame herself about Bo and Hope, "You had nothing to do with it." She remembers sending the emails.

Max asks if she told Bo everything. "No," she says, "I chickened out."

"You didn't do anything else did you," he asks.

"No," says the brat, "Isn't hitting Zack enough? If Hope wants a divorce, that's between her and Bo. Maybe there is another reason all of this is happening. Maybe Dad can be with Mom again."

"There is no way in hell he is getting back with Billie," says Max, "The only woman he will ever love is Hope."

Bo and Billie argue about his drinking. She says he's wallowing in self-pity. He wallows, "Oh, yeah, how would you make someone love you if they don't?"

"I am the wrong person to ask that question," says Billie.

"Any guy who wouldn't want to be with you is crazy," says the sot.

"I wasn't the right woman for him," says Billie.

Bo asks, "Are you talking about Lockhart?"

"No," says Billie, "I'm talking about you. But you were right about the crazy part."

Abby is completely unhinged, "Frankie, you must have been thrilled when Daddy died so you could have Mom all to yourself. And you, Mom, could have said no but you jumped at the chance to hop into bed with your old boyfriend." Frankie slinks off. Abby launches another round, "All he cared about was getting you into bed!"

Jennifer says, "I think I have fallen for him again. That doesn't mean I don't love your father."

Abby keeps it up, "How long has this been going on? Did you DO IT before Dad died?"

"NO," says Jennifer, "We had separate rooms at the GML. But that's when I realized I had feelings for him."

Abby rants, "You can't even look at me. You know you should be ashamed. How many times have you lectured me about waiting until marriage? You told me I should wait. The minute Dad is gone you just hop into bed with the first person who comes along. Did you do it with Patrick, too? When did you become such a slut?"

Jennifer the slut raises her hand, "Abigail! How..." Abby storms off. "Come to think of it," says Jennifer, "I don't remember exactly when."

Mimi bawls and lectures herself, "I'm so stupid." No argument there. "Why would I ever think Shawn wants to adopt? The sad thing is he has a child of his own and doesn't know it. Stop all the lies and pretending right now and tell him the truth." She turns and sees Shawn standing there.

"Shawn is furious with me," says Belle, "He thinks I was trying to hurt Mimi on purpose. I have to find her to apologize." Belle runs off on her mission to find Mimi. Phillip follows.

"How long have you been standing there," asks Mimi.

"Long enough to know you've been crying," says Shawn, "What Belle said... That was a long time ago. It was before JT. He is a great example of how genes don't have anything to do with who you are. Please tell me you believe me."

Mimi asks, "You're sure you won't miss something you've dreamed about?"

"I'm sure," says Shawn, "I love you so much." They kiss as Belle and Phillip walk up.

The brat tells Max, "Everyone talks about Bo and Hope's great love, but maybe it isn't the be all and end all. Maybe it's my mom and dad's time to be together again."

"What Billie and Bo had is over," says Max, "Hope loves him too. They are just going through hard times right now. Their love has never been tested like this, but they always find their way back to each other. I just hope someday I have a love like that."

"Me too," she says.

Max says, "After what happened to the Bensons it's like you have a second chance. You still have two people who love and will care for you. If you love him then you will want your dad to be with whomever he wants, and maybe your mom will find someone." The brat takes off. Max asks where she is going. She isn't saying.

"Hope still loves you," says Billie, "Which is why you can't give up."

"She has moved on," drones Bo.

"Give me a break," yells Billie, "She hasn't moved on. She's just on an island halfway around the world with someone else. You have to do something!"

Bo knows exactly what to do. He orders another. Roy and Billie roll their eyes.

Jennifer stops Abby. "You were going to hit me," says Abby.

"I know," says Jennifer, "I have been pretty emotional but that's not an excuse. I know you're hurting. I should have told you when it was getting serious. But I was scared."

Phillip announces Belle wants to say something. The earth stops rotating. Belle just wants them to be happy and doesn't want to hurt Mimi.

"But I can't give my husband a child of our own," whines Mimi.

"That's not true," says Belle, "You will love any child you adopt just as much."

"You bet we will," says Shawn. Kiss.

Max asks Frankie if he has seen the brat, "She ran out."

"She's in a lot of trouble," says Frankie.

"No," says Max, "she's keeping something bottled up inside. Do you know what it is?"

Frankie remembers the brat's confession, and advising her to keep quiet. He tells Max he can't say.

Max asks, "Something is going on, right?"

Frankie says, "You need to be there for her. You are the only one who can get through to her."

The brat whines, "Max is right. Bo and Hope deserve to be together. I have to tell him now."

Roy the bartender says no more booze for Bo. In that case, Bo sees no reason to hang around, so he takes a hike.

Billie catches him and lectures, "Drowning your sorrows in alcohol isn't going to bring your wife back."

Bo says, "There you go... I knew there was a good reason to keep drinking.

Prevuze

Bo rides off into the sunset. Billie chases, as the brat comes up yelling she needs to talk to them.

Abby asks, "Why were you scared?"

Jennifer says, "I was afraid admitting my feelings would be letting go of your dad. He didn't want me to mourn for all the Days Of Our Lives. He was hoping I could move on with Frankie. He made a DVD. Would you like to see it?"

"Yeah."

"I've been meaning to show this to you," says Jennifer, "I guess now's as good a time as any. I'll skip to the point I want you to hear."

Jack rambles, "Frankie, whenever the time is right you can show this to Jennifer. You and her together is what I really want. Jennifer, please don't feel guilty falling in love with Frankie. It's not a betrayal. What would be wrong would be you not having a life of happiness. Just give him a chance. I want you to fall in love and have a little brother or sister for JJ. Frankie was your first love. Nothing would bring me more peace and happiness than to know you were living happily ever after. So, Abby, it's really OK if you catch them behaving like a couple of hormone-crazed teenagers."

"So it's true," says Abby, "This is what Daddy wants? I'm so sorry mom. You can continue being a slut with Frankie."

Billie catches Bo, "I can't believe you would even consider driving in your condition, with what happened to the Bensons and Zac..."

Bo cuts her off, "Don't even say it. What happened to Zack is because of our daughter."

Billie says, "You're in a mood to be self destructive and things will only get worse."

"How can things get worse," asks Bo, "I have no idea where Hope is."

"You will find her," says Billie, "We will find her... together. We're a team. Just like the old days, remember?"

Bo remembers, but not exactly what Billie wants him to. Flashback to Hobo scenes. Truly zapworthy.

"We had some pretty close calls together," says Billie, "I know I won't forget."

"Neither will I," says Bo. Kiss.

The brat runs up calling them, "I know I saw them come up here. I have to find them so I can tell him what I did to him and Hope."

Belle hopes Shawn can forget her. Shawn knows Mimi wishes she could get pregnant. He raises his voice so all the world can hear, "But her fallopian tubes are all messed up."

"So you will adopt," says Belle, "It will be great. Belle takes Mimi and Phillip's drinks. Shawn picks up the other two. The bartender says she overheard. "This is so none of my business," she says as she makes it her business, "but even with scarring in the fallopian tubes, you can get pregnant."

"I can," he asks.

Belle serves Mimi and Shawn. Mimi says she and Shawn are ready for adoption. But the waiting list is long for newborns, so they might consider adopting an older child.

"I just wish there was some way I could give birth," says Mimi.

Shawn walks up, "There might be a way for you to get pregnant yet. I'm gonna let the bartender explain."

He introduces Dr. Libby who is just bartending until she can get her practice started again. She says she overheard, "There might be a way you can get pregnant. I had the same problem. I was a chronic liar, too. But we harvested one of my eggs, fertilized it and planted it in my womb." She shows pictures of her kids, "Leave me your number and I'll tell you more if you are interested." She leaves.

"It's incredible," says Mimi, "The doctors never told me. Of course, it stands to reason a bartender would know more about medicine than Lexie. I just thought we had to do things the old fashioned way. In vitro isn't exactly the old fashioned way, but maybe it could work. Do you think we should try?"

"Absolutely," says Shawn.

"See, this is great," says Phillip, "She can get pregnant after all." Belle just can't contain her joy.

Jennifer tells Abby she loves Frankie and Frankie loves all of them.

"Even if one of them is a spoiled brat," asks Abby, "I should apologize to Frankie," says Abby.

Frankie walks up, "An apology is not necessary. Your dad was one of the most selfless people I have ever known. All he wanted was for you to be happy."

"You're making mom happy," says Jennifer, "I could see that upstairs. That makes me happy too. I'm going to get out of your hair. It was bad enough when I interrupted your..."

Abby leaves. Frankie asks if Jennifer is OK, "I think Jack is looking out for us somehow."

"I think he is," says Jennifer. Focus in on Jack's picture as they hug.

Max leaves the brat a message. He hangs up and says, "I know there is something up with you. I just wish you would tell me what it is."

The brat sees Bo and Billie making out, "OMG. I don't believe this is happening. My mom and dad are having sex because of me. I can never tell the truth now." FF.


Previews
========

Jennifer says to Frankie, "I don't know if I will ever be ready and I can't do this to you any more. It is just not gonna work out for us."

Patrick tells Hope, "Now that you think your marriage is over you can see why I think I shouldn't be alone with you. I don't know if I can be trusted."

Bo says, "Billie, there is a part of me that wants you."

The brat dirty dances with some sleazebucket. Max lectures her, "Do you want your face plastered all over the tabloids? You're going to go to a trial. You have a death wish or something."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Bulldog stole my comment about the "nagging" picture. I'm still laughing about that one! Close runners up were the ones of Frankifer making the bed, Abby asking for advice, and Phillip staring at his future.

Also LOL at the comment that the earth stopped rotating when Belle had an announcement. But Phil, baby, trying to point out that neither Shawn nor Bo are Bradys by blood is just going to confuse Belle with facts and when has that ever done any good? HAHAHAHA

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs