Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Exciting Action

Since there is no show tomorrow, there is no feed today. I'll bet even Belle could figure that one out. Be sure to join us tomorrow for the exciting action... well, OK, the action... well, OK, the incessant dragging out of all this and more:

Mimi asks Shawn, "You wouldn't trade places with Phillip right now, would you?"












"How do I go on without Jack," wails Jennifer.











Marlena tells Alex, "I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with."











Hope says, "I'll always believe in my heart-of-hearts that she married the wrong guy." Bo says, "Me too."









Belle cries, "She's going to die, isn't she?"










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Prevuze Lite. With 85.9% less droning, whining, idiocy. Love it!!!

Have a great holiday Prevuze!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs