Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Double Lovin' In Salem

Max and Chelsea heat up the pool. “I want you to make love to me,” she says.

Belle wheels Phillip in. He’s glad they went out. He continues to press her ‘Shimi’ button, “Looks like Shawn and Mimi had a pretty good time, too.” Belle stews. Phillip goes on, “I keep telling you more than a friendship is going on with those two.”

Shawn and Mimi are home. Shawn continues the beer fest. He asks, “Still thinking about Rex?”

“Yeah,” says Mimi, “and you're still thinking about Belle. At least you know where she is. Rex just took off never to be heard from again.” Until, of course, the writers bring him back.

Mimi tells Shawn, “I’m sure there are a hundred women out there who would like to go out with you.”

Shawn asks, “Like who?”

Mimi says, “Like me, for one.”

Nicole sits at her laptop, “I may have lost Brady to Chloe, but damn if I’m not gonna be paid for my trouble. Better make it twenty mil. When the widow Kiriakis takes her final leave she’ll leave in style.”

“Guess again, Nicole,” says Brady, as he slams the laptop lid.

Roman tells Shawn Sr. he got a message from Bo and Hope to meet him at the pub.

“A lot of people got that message,” says OMB, “I wonder what’s going on.”

Kate shows up, she got the message too.

Roman tells OMB Kate and he are separated.

John and Lexie show up. John tells Lexie he isn’t happy about leaving Marlena with a stranger. Lexie tries to reassure him and says Dr. North really isn’t a stranger.

Celeste hauls Abe in.

“You could have called me for a ride,” says Lexie.

“What difference does it make,” snaps Abe, “I just hope Bo and Hope aren’t in any trouble.”

Celeste has a premonition. Evil has returned to Salem.

Lucas tells Sami Tony is in custody and he won’t rest until Stan is locked up too. He leaves to call Billie. Sami can’t believe they captured Tony. He’s going to try to keep her and Lucas apart.

Bo and hope drag Tony in.

“Good evening, Samantha,” he says, “Aren’t you going to welcome me back to Salem?”

Brady just found out a large sum of money is being transferred from the Kiriakis account to the Cayman Islands.

Nicole says she was just taking what was rightfully hers. “I should be compensated for services rendered. I am heir to Victor’s fortune and I earned every penny...” She hesitates, “All right, the real reason was to go away, far away, to try to take care of my broken heart. You broke my heart. You know that, don’t you?” Brady stares.

Celeste senses familiar evil.

Sami says to Tony, “So it’s true. They caught you, you’re back.”

Tony says, “You don’t look so thrilled, Samantha. My captors want to parade me through the streets of Salem before they lock me up, but they will find out I am not the only one guilty of causing pain and suffering.”

Billie and Patrick arrive.

They haul Tony inside. Outside, Patrick says he’s going home. Billie wants him there. She apologizes for doubting him. He changes his mind and goes inside with her.

Pan in on Sami, white as a sheet.

Inside, Abe wants to know what’s going on. “How good it is to see you,” says Tony, “Sorry you can’t say the same. The Phoenix has risen again!”

Chelsea stops Max.

“I thought you wanted to,” he says.

“I do,” says Chelsea, “But you don’t have any protection.”

“I’ll go get it,” he says, “I’ll be right back.”

Chelsea says to herself, “Relax, Chelsea, you’re doing the right thing with the right guy.” Hmmm... zero out of two ain’t bad?

Max gets the condom and flashes back to his conversation telling Frankie he would take it slow. He says, “Just ignore him. She wants this.” He rips it open.

Belle and Phillip have their usual conversation about Shawn and Mimi.

Shawn is confused, as usual, “You don’t want to go out with me?”

“Get over yourself,” says Mimi. The cheering from the audience drowns out her next sentence, but she goes on, “I meant I would like to go out with you as a friend. We’re going to help each other get over this. We’re going to have a little fun. I have this awesome song I want you to hear.”

Shawn likes this band, “Turn it up.”

Belle and Phillip hear the music. Belle thinks it’s rude. She goes over to tell them to turn it down.

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Belle.
Belle who?
Belle-eive me this plot is stale
.

Shawn answers. Stare.

Brady says he never meant to hurt Nicole.

Nicole says she kept the truth from Brady because that’s what Chloe wanted, “I am not a perfect person.” Fooled me.

“That’s for sure,” says Brady.

Nicole says, “Can’t you understand I loved you so much? You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I know how much you love Chloe. But you must feel something for me.” She gets on her knees in front of him and strokes his heart. “Something here, deep inside. Tell me Brady. Tell me you still have feelings for me.”

The idiot kisses her. From the ‘Men’s Guide To Breaking Up, Rule Number 10: When breaking up with her, it is appropriate to give her a peck on the cheek or forehead, but no tonsil hockey.”

John tells Tony he has waited a log time for this day. He grabs him. They pull them apart.

Tony says, “What a time I had tormenting you. To see John Black pay for what he did to Krista and me. Now you know what it feels like. I understand your precious Marlena was unfaithful to you with her ex-husband, no less.”

John rushes him. Kate tells him to chill, “Tony will get what he deserves.”

Bo has a surprise for OMB and Roman. Hope brings in Victor and Caroline. Big reunion.

John welcomes Victor, “I know Brady and Phillip will be glad to see you.”

“How about that slut of a wife of mine?”

Abe yells at Tony and accuses him of causing his blindness.

Tony says, “My sister is too young to be tied down with the likes of you. You are a burden to her now.”

Lexie slaps him, “You bastard. How dare you?” Lexie wants a moment alone with Tony, “To think I once respected you. You’re worse than Stefano. He never turned his back on his family. I hope you burn in hell.”

Tony yells, “Next!”

Lucas says, “They finally got you.”

Tony says, “Pity you had to get involved with that little skirmish in the war zone.”

Sami wants to go. “I don't' understand why you’re so upset,” Says Lucas.

Lucas isn’t going anywhere. He shouts, “Where’s Stan?”

“Why don’t you ask Sami that question,” says Tony.

“All suited up and ready to go,” says Mad Max.

“I’m getting cold (feet),” says Chelsea.

Shawn says they’re just listening to music. Belle turns it down. Shawn tells Belle he respects her decision to stay with Phillip and wants to stay friends.

Mimi comes out and sees Belle, “Oh so now you’re the building police? Why did you really come over?”

“The music was blasting.”

Mimi accuses her, “You were checking up on Shawn and me weren’t you?” Belle stares.

Phillip the perv sniffs Belle’s nightie. He flashes back to toasting her after the wedding, “I would give anything to make love tonight to you Belle.”

Brady pulls away from Nicole, “A part of me always will love you. That kiss was goodbye. I’ve informed Henderson you are moving out.”

Nicole yells, “I am Victor Kiriakis' widow and I am not about to let his idiot grandson tell me what to do.”

“Tell me how you really feel,” says Brady.

Nicole calms down, “I was just upset...”

“I’m through understanding,” says Brady, ”You are outta here.”

“In that case,” she says, “I’m taking that money. All of it.” She rushes to the computer.

Brady says, “I guarantee Victor will not like that.”

“He’s dead,” she says.

“What if he’s not? Are you willing to take that chance,” says Brady.

They’re taking Tony downtown. They won’t let Billie talk to him about Georgia. Billie and Patrick leave.

Victor asks Caroline if she is OK.

“Yes, it’s wonderful to be home.”

“Which is where I’m going,” says Victor, “I have some things to take care of.”

“Nicole?”

“I’m going to miss you,” he says to Caroline, “You’ll always be a part of my family.”

OMB thanks him for taking care of Caroline. He offers to buy him a drink. Victor declines and leaves.

OMB and OWB hug.

Outside, Kate tells Victor she’s glad he’s alive, “We have had our differences, but that’s in the past. You’ve been good to our son.”

He asks, “How is Phillip?”

Kate says, “You don't' know? He was wounded in combat. They amputated part of his leg. He’s home now, with his wife, Belle.”

“He’s married?”

“Yep,” says Kate, “He and Belle had an incredibly beautiful flying-motorcycle ceremony. Tony captured him in the combat zone and held him prisoner.


“Don’t worry,” says Victor, “I’ll get even with Tony.” He leaves.

Kate thinks, “Just the same way I’ll get even with Sami.”

Lucas asks how Sami could know where Stan is.

“They think alike,” says Tony, “It’s almost if we were talking about the same person. What do you think, Samantha?”

Chelsea says, “It’s not that I don't want to. It’s getting cold out. Lets just got to my room and I’ll prove I want to do it.” They pick up their clothes. The condom wrapper falls.

Billie and Patrick arrive and, of course, Billie finds the wrapper. “O-M-G,” says Billie.

Patrick asks, “What?”

She gives him a look that says, “Ick!”

Max and Chelsea go at it. “See,” says Chelsea, “Isn’t this much better?”

“Much,” says Max.

Belle asks, “Why would I come over here and check on Shawn?”

“I saw you staring on us at Alice's,” says Mimi, “I can’t believe you came over here to spy on us. You dumped him. What we do is none of your business.”

Belle asks, “Is something going on?”

Mimi says, “We’re friends and always have been. Don't' worry about him, he’s a big boy and will get over you.” SLAM.

Shawn comes out, “Where did Belle go? I guess the party’s over.” Mimi suggests taking the CD into Shawn’s room where no one but the two of them can hear it.

“Great idea,” says Shawn, “I’ll grab some more beers.” He clears out the fridge.

Outside, Belle says, “Shawn is free to be with whomever he wants.”

Belle walks into the room and sees Phillip’s wheel chair leaning against a wall, but no Phillip. She yells, “Phillip? Phillip?”

Shawn cranks it up. He asks Mimi, “What’s wrong?”

She says, “I’m sorry. I’m thinking about Rex again. I can’t seem to stop.”

“That’s OK,” he says, “I know how you feel.”

“At least we have each other,” says Mimi.

Belle yells for Phillip. She finds him upstairs in bed. “Surprised,” he asks.

Patrick and Billie walk in on Mad Max and his prey.

“Well Brady, I’m used to taking chances,” says Nicole, “I’m willing to bet Victor is as dead as the Macarena.”

And, as can only happen in Salem, Victor walks in at that exact moment and says, “That’s a bet you’d lose.”

Brady yells, “Grandpa!” Nicole isn’t quite as excited to see him.

Lucas wants to know where Stan is.

Tony looks at Sami, “What do you say, Samantha, do I tell him?”

Roman breaks up the conversation. He hauls Tony off. Tony grins at Sami.

OMB thanks Bo for bringing Caroline home. Hugs all around.

John twiddles a dollar bill. “I was beginning to think this day would never come,” says Kate, “I hope Tony pays... You OK?”

“I’m concerned about Marlena. What if I have already lost her?”

Kate says, “Don’t think that way.”

John says, “You’re right. Goodnight. Take care of yourself.”

“You too,” says Kate.

Kate says to herself, “John, you might have already lost Marlena to Roman.”

Lucas grills Sami about what Tony meant by all that Stan stuff.

Sami says, “Just part of his mind game. I’m worried he will do something more to hurt us.”

Kate thinks, “I wonder what has Sami so shook up?”

Tony says goodnight to the crowd. Roman drags him off.

“That’s it, now that Tony’s going to jail there are no more DiMeras to hurt us,” says Lexie.

“The damage has already been done,” says Abe.

Mimi and Shawn talk about Rex. Shawn says, “I miss him, too. Now I have to pay his portion of the rent.” Mimi laughs. Shawn bets he can make her laugh again. He tickles her. We all know what this leads to.

Phillip says, “I need to be with my wife right now. It has been way, way too long.” In a re-shoot of the old Belle-Phillip, Shawn-Jan scene, we see double-lovin’ in Salem.


Previews
========


Marlena asks Alex, “Do you and I share a past?”

Victor puts his hand on Nicole’s shoulder and says, “I’ve waited a long time for this.” He strangles her.

It’s the morning after. Mimi says to Shawn, “I was always hung up on you. Thing is, you never thought twice about me, did you?”

Chelsea tells Max, “I want to have sex with you.”

“Billie asks Patrick, “What are you saying?” Patrick says, “What if Chelsea is really Georgia?” By this time, isn’t the real question, “What if Chelsea isn’t Georgia?”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Oz
Oz who?
Oz-some Prevuze! LOLOLOLOL

All of the pictures were a hoot, especially the Doc puzzle and Mimi's retort to Shawn.

Phil the Perv? More like Phil the Superman....a couple of hours ago he couldn't make it from the top of the stairs to the bedroom, but now he can crawl across the floor, up the stairs and into bed? Maybe Belle put a lot of spinach in his salad for dinner!

From the previews it looks like this two-month long day is FINALLY over!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Robin:

You're entirely welcome. Hope your recovery goes well.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs