Monday, August 15, 2005

Chaos Reigns

Belle asks about Shawn and Mimi at Alice's. Phillip taunts her. He tells her Bonnie said it looked like they were having more than a good time. Phillip thinks Mimi and Shawn should get married and live happily ever after, “like us.”

Shawn and Mimi dance. He asks if she is thinking about Rex. She answers, “The same way you’re thinking about Belle.” Shawn gives us a recap of his last tortured conversation with Belle.

Mimi tells him Belle doesn’t care, “If she can’t be happy, she wants us to be miserable too.”

Max and Chelsea are dirty dancing. Max tells her to cool it. She tells him she wants to give him her virginity tonight. Abby comes up and says it’s time to leave. Chelsea says, “There is no way I’m leaving right now.”

Jack thanks Frankie, “I wish I could dance at your wedding. Of course, if I could do that, I wouldn’t need to set this up in the first place.” Frankie says the more he thinks about it, it’s wrong. He can’t do it.

Billie wants an answer.

“Where is the fun in just telling you,” asks Tony

“Bastard,” says Bo.

“That term more applies to you more than it does to me,” says Tony, “Where did you learn to be so disrespectful? I blame the parents.” He stares at Victor and Caroline.

Billie asks Tony to have some compassion.

“That was delicious,” Says Tony.

Hope asks Tony how they know this news about Georgia is not just another DiMera trick.

Bo is exasperated, “Is she alive or not?”

“I already told you,” says Tony, “she is alive and living in Salem. But you know what the best part is? You’ve had the information to find her for months. But with all your ISA training you are too stupid to put two and two together.


Billie screams at Tony, “What clue are you talking about, and if it didn’t come from you, who did it come from... ANSWER ME, DAMMIT!” Tony doesn't answer and, as usual, Billie remains clueless.

Jack tells Frankie this is his dying request. Frankie says he promises he will be there for Jennifer, as a friend.

“You don’t love her enough to be with her?”

“Is this some sort of bizarre test to see what my intentions are with her,” asks Frankie.

Jack says no. He can’t make a better choice.

“It’s not your choice to make,” yells Frankie, “The Jack I know would fight this.”

“There is no hope says Jack. Believe me, if I could buy just a little more time with my family I would make a deal with the devil.”

Frankie says, “Jack you have to tell Jennifer the truth.”

“No,” he says, “I can’t, and you promised.”

Frankie says, “She’s not stupid, man. She knows something’s going on. She asked me to check it out.”

“Nobody can save me this time,” says Jack. The all-powerful but not-so-brilliant DOOL writers can. “I asked you straight. I was straight with you. You be straight with me. Will you do what I asked?”

Mimi wants to know how Shawn can keep defending Belle. Shawn says she just needs more time. She still loves him. She’s just staying with Phillip because of the baby.

Mimi asks, “If she was really going to dump Phillip, why did she take the risk of getting pregnant with his baby if she didn’t really love him?” Just a thought but
maybe the kid isn't Phillip's? Naw, they'd never do that to us, would they?

Phillip speculates Shawn is still in love with Belle, “I know you don't want Shawn back, but it seems like you don't want anyone else to have him either.” She's just performing a public service. She wants to make sure he doesn’t reproduce. We all want Shawn out of the gene pool.

“I want Shawn to be happy,” says Belle, “Mimi too. I just don’t think they’re meant to be together.”

“Shawn always had you,” says Phillip, “He doesn’t have that any more.”

Belle says, “I just hope they don't mistake sympathy and understanding for love and passion.” You mean like she had sympathy and understanding for Phillip and somehow wound up married to him?

“They’re smart enough to know the difference,” says Phillip.

Phillip asks Belle if she would like to go out. “How about Alice’s,” says Belle.

“Interesting choice,” says Phillip.

Shawn says mistakes happen, “You of all people should know about that.”

“Thanks for reminding me of why Rex left me,” says Mimi.

They stop dancing. “This isn’t working, is it,” asks Shawn. They decide to get a couple more beers.

Bonnie tells Max it looks like Chelsea and Abby are fighting over him, “If I was twenty, uh, ten years younger...”

The old smoothie says, “Age is just a state of mind if the chassis and engine are in good condition.”

Frankie says, “This is not about me, Jack. It’s about you. You are being selfish by not telling Jennifer you are dying.”

Jack goes off the deep end, “You’re darn right I’m being selfish. I want to enjoy every minute I have left with my family. I don't' have much time Frankie. You are the only man I can trust. I’m trusting you to protect them from the likes of Patrick Lockhart. The man was a DiMera operative. My money says he still is. He was trying to replace me knowing I was still alive. Now he’s managed to manipulate Jennifer all over again.”

Frankie asks, “You don't believe he is reformed?”

“No,” says Jack, “And neither does Roman, Bo or John Black. When I am gone he’s gonna move right in. God only knows what he or DiMera will have planned then. I thought you were a stand-up guy but if you can allow that snake to horn in on my family you aren’t the man I thought you were.”

Bonnie tells Max to go break it up between the teens, “Call me any time you want. There is something to be said for experience.”

Mimi overhears Bonnie flirting with Max. She's shocked. “We’ll have two beers,” says Shawn, “plus whatever Mimi is having.”

Mimi asks Shawn if its’ a good idea to get drunk.

“We’re just having fun,” he says.

Max asks Chelsea if she and Abby, worked out the arrangements for going home.

Abby tells Chelsea, “You are staying at our home now, and you have to abide by our rules.” Chelsea tells Abby to ask her mom for a little more time.

Belle and Phillip come in. Belle sees Shawn drinking, “Dammit, Mimi should know better than to let Shawn drink like that.”

Frankie admits, “Lockhart is dangerous.”

Jack tells him, “Frankie, my will, life insurance, college funds are all in order. But the one thing I can’t make sure of is protecting my family.”

Frankie says, “You don't really want me to be with Jennifer. You’re just using me to keep her away from Lockhart. Is that right, Jack?”

Tony wants to get back to the main event, “Killing the hostages.”

They ask him to tell them Georgia’s real name.

Tony says, “You should know her name before you go to your graves. Georgia Brady has been living in Salem all these years believing herself to be...” EXPLOSION!

Chaos reigns. “Anyone else come with you,” asks Bo.

“No one except Patrick,” says Billie.

EXPLOSION #2!

Phillip tells Belle to chill. She says Shawn shouldn’t be drinking like that. Bonnie tells Shawn it’s all on the house for him tonight since he is helping out her daughter. You don’t have to tell Shawn twice, “I’ll have another.”

Belle and Phillip come up. Phillip asks if Shawn minds. “Actually,” says Brainiac, “I do.” He and Mimi hit the dance floor.

Chelsea is back to groping Max. She says she’s not going to let anyone spoil their fun tonight. Abby walks up as Chelsea kisses Max. Jennifer has gone home because of a small problem with Jack Jr., So Chelsea can stay a little longer. Abby looks for her dad to let him know what’s going on.

Max suggests they do it another night.

“No way,” says Chelsea, “I want to make love to you tonight.”

Jack says Frankie is the one to take care of Jennifer. Once Jack is gone Jennifer will fall back in love with him. Jack knows this will happen, because he knows Jennifer.

Abby comes up and asks what’s going on.

The DiMera mansion explodes. Billie and Bo turn the tables on Tony. Bo gets the drop on Patrick.

Tony gets behind Hope with a gun, “Take another step and Hope dies.” The background music lets us know this is really exciting stuff.

Phillip tells Bonnie he thinks Shawn and Mimi are hot together. Bonnie tells Belle, “It’s only natural they would turn to each other, and also convenient they live together.”

Belle imagines herself dancing with Shawn. Mimi gives her a look. She thinks about driving Belle nuts.

Chelsea wants to go out to the parking lot and do it in her car. Mad Max gives her a confused look.

Jack makes excuses for Abby. Frankie plays along. She tells Jack about Jack Jr. being a little fussy, so Jennifer went home. Abby says Jennifer said Chelsea could drive her home. Jack stammers, “I want you home early, both of you.” Abby promises. She leaves.

Stand By Me plays in the background. Frankie remembers dancing with Jennifer when they were young. Jack snaps him out of it. Jack says he knows it’s a very special song for Frankie and Jennifer.

Bo tells Tony, “You only have one bullet, pull the trigger and you’re dead.”

“In that case,” says Tony, “so is Hope.” Tony drags Hope to the door and bolts.

“Hurry up,” says Bo in the chaos, “DiMera’s getting away.”

Stand By Me plays as Mimi stands by Shawn and Phillip sits by Belle. Belle stews. Phillip goes to use the men’s room.

Bonnie delivers Belle’s drink and congratulates her on being pregnant, “Mimi has had the hots for Shawn for a long time but didn’t make a move because of you. Now that you and Phillip are starting a family, Shawn and Mimi can hook up. Maybe soon they’ll be married too. Between you and me, he is much better for her than Rex.”

Belle’s denial continues, “I don't' think they will wind up together.”

Bonnie says, “Maybe you think that because it’s not what you want.”

Max says, “We’re not just going to do it in your car because...” He kisses her, “If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right. Your first time should be private and romantic. It should be somewhere we can enjoy ourselves. Not a quickie in a parking lot.”

Chelsea says, “That’s so romantic.” Abby comes up and says it’s time to go.

Jack says he is dong this because he loves Jennifer, “You are the only man I have ever been jealous of. I wasn’t her first love, you were.” Frankie flashes back to a picnic with Jennifer. He tells her he loves her.

“You’re right,” says Frankie, “We were each other’s first loves. What are you saying? First love lasts forever?”

“In your case, you can make it happen again.”

“Damn you,” says Frankie, “for making me keep secrets from her.”

Jack says, “The real question is do you care enough for her to be a part of this? Does a part of you still love her?”

Bo and Hope tie up the guards. Bo says, “Now do you believe me about Lockhart? If he comes back here, you take him down, OK?” Bo leaves to hunt down Tony.

Phillip wheels back up. They go for a table as Belle continues to zone in on Shawn and Mimi. Mimi kisses him and thanks him for coming tonight.

Chelsea goes with Abby but whispers to Max to meet her at Patrick’s place.

Jack says, “I need a straight answer, and I need it now. I want you to be with Jennifer and protect my family. But if you can't, I need to make other plans. I don’t have much time.”

“Any man who can do this is amazing,” says Frankie.

“I’ve made my share of mistakes,” says Jack, “But there isn’t enough time to make it up to Jennifer. The only thing I have time for right now is to make sure they are taken care of when I am gone. It’s bad enough to know I won’t see my baby boy grow up or to walk Abby down the aisle. It will never happen for me, but to die knowing they are in danger is unbearable. I’m begging you please.”

“I promise I will always be there for her,” says Frankie, “I would be there even if you wouldn’t have asked.”

“That’s not what I asked you,” says Jack, “Don’t you get it? I asked you to make her fall in love with you. Please, Frankie,” says Jack.

“I don't know if I can do that,” says Frankie.

Hope assures the captives Bo will be back. Billie walks in. She has captured Tony. Bo comes back with Patrick, “Don’t worry about Lockhart. He’s not going anywhere, except to hell with his boss.”

Tony grins. FF.


Previews
========

Sami tells Lucas, “Forget about Stan. Concentrate on us, and our wedding, and our future.”

Bo talks about Patrick, “The only thing that bothers me is this lunkhead is lying through his teeth again.” Hope says, “He might just be telling the truth.”

Jack tells Frankie, “He’s going to take advantage of her when she’s most vulnerable. You don't want that to happen.”

Marlena tells John, “I’m sure he couldn’t have forced me to be intimate with my ex-husband.”

Max and Chelsea are in the pool for a midnight swim. Chelsea whispers, “Make love to me.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures today were truly inspired - Numbsull, bad hair day, hole in the head...HAHAHAHAHA

I also enjoyed Tony's spot-on observations to Bo, that he was the technical "bastard" in the room and that Bo and Billie, despite their ISA training, were too stupid to figure out who Georgia was. LOL

I shudder to think of a Snarly the 3rd on the way. Getting Shawn out of the gene pool would be too good to be true.

One last observation - Prevuze has witty commentary and pictures (sometimes even moving pictures) but one remark in today's report brings up an interesting possibility - background music. As Prevuze pointed out, the background music in the chaos scene let us know it was exciting stuff. I think we should get background music with our Prevuze!!! Right? Who's with me?

7:05 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

<< Who's with me? >> Not me!

Besides we know some people who actually read Prevuze at the office (on an emergency basis only, of course). I'm sure those loyal readers don't want the boss to walk up while DOOL music is blasting away. That truly could be the LAST BLAST.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs