Wednesday, July 27, 2005

As The Wheel Turns

The FF III rocks. Bo and Hope smooch. Hope remembers the great times on FF I when Shawn D. was just a little shaver.

“And,” says Bo, “If the port wasn’t exotic and romantic when we arrived, it sure as heck was when we left.” He checks his PDA, “I’m sorry to break the mood, but...”

“We can’t let DiMera get the best of us,” says Hope, “We have to crack the code, and once we do, we have to bring him to justice.”

“We have to,” says Bo, “Ma and Victor, possibly my daughter, their lives depend on it. I’d trade that scum’s life for theirs in a heartbeat.” He snuggles in, “Let’s forget about that, huh?”

Pan in on the FF III’s wheel, The compass moves, As The Wheel Turns...

“Patrick, this is so awesome,” says Chelsea, “I’ve never won anything in my entire life and now, thanks to you, I have a brand new car.”

Patrick teaches her to drive a car with a stick shift. They lurch off into the night with Patrick yelling, “Whoa-whoa-whoa, take it easy!”

Max thanks Billie for a nice evening, “What did you learn about me?”

“Other than being a good dancer and extremely flirtatious, not much.”

Max asks, “Are you saying I’m shallow?”

“I don’t know,” says Billie, “are you?”

Max says, “How about we go inside? I’ll bare it all for you.”

“I don’t think so,” says Billie, “Let’s stay out here. Care to tell me your life story?”

“I got nothin’ to hide says Max. Got anything to drink?” Billie goes for lemonade with Max insisting he wants something stronger. Max peels down and jumps in the pool. Billie turns when she hears the splash. Max says, “It’s perfect. When you get back you should come on in.” Billie smirks.

Roman can’t believe Kate would think he would rather be with Marlena than her. “I don’t know, Roman,” says Kate, “I’ve seen the way you look at her. She’s the love of your life.”

“Kate,” says Roman, “she’s the mother of my children, but you are the one I wanted to come home to.”

“That might have been true once, but if you had really meant that, you would have thought twice before taking your ex-wife to bed.” Roman thinks, “Heck, I didn’t think twice, I thought about it dozens of times.”

Mimi unloads on Belle. She accuses her of being selfish.

“Selfish,” asks Belle, “You’re the one who’s selfish. If you would have told Rex all this a long time ago, maybe he wouldn’t have left you.”

“How dare you say that,” screams Meems – SLAP!
You’re the reason I lost Rex and I will never forgive you, NEVER!” Mimi lunges at Belle but Shawn breaks it up. Shucks. That would have been a good one. Mimi woulda creamed her.

Phillip wants to know what Belle did to deserve such wrath. Mimi asks Belle to tell him, “You want the whole world to know anyway, right?”

“That is not true,” says Belle, “I never meant for Rex to hear what I said.”

“Of course you did. You knew he was right outside. If he would have heard it from me, he might have forgiven me.”

Belle is rubbing off on Phillip – he’s clueless, “What are you talking about?” Mimi fills Phil in. She asks him to talk to Rex for her.

Phillip is sorry Mimi had to go through all this. He hasn’t heard from Rex.

“It was the hardest thing I ever went through,” says Mimi, “I asked Belle to be there for me but she wasn’t. So I went to the clinic... And from that second on, Belle judged me. Because we all know she is perfect.”

Belle insists she never judged Mimi and says she is not perfect, “You wouldn’t have kept Rex anyway, because your relationship was based on a lie.” That did it. Mimi is ready for round two.

Phillip wants to talk to Mimi alone. He sends Belle and Shawn out to make out and beat the dead horse again. Phillip tells Mimi he’s surprised to hear this because he thought their relationship was strong, “Rex just needs a little time to process this.”

Mimi says, “I know Rex. I’ve never seen him like this before. I doubt he will ever give me another chance. Our relationship was based on trust and I lied to him over and over. I’ve lost him.”

Up on the roof, Belle says she never should have shouted the news to the world, “If Mimi wouldn’t have waited so long to tell him the truth...”

“Yeah,” interrupts Shawn, “kind of like you waited so long to tell Phillip about us.” Belle stares.

Roman tries to wiggle out of it. Kate tells him, “What I can’t get past is the two of you came back here and didn’t say anything. What? Were you just going to keep it a big secret forever?” Yes, that was Roman’s big plan.

Roman tries to turn the tables, “You and John didn’t exactly rush to tell Marlena and I you had made love.”

Kate says, “We were engaged and living together. You can read between the lines, can’t you?” If you can’t read between the lines, you won’t make it in Salem. “You raked me over the coals and made it seem like I had dishonored your memory by not waiting longer. And, all that time, you had committed adultery. The man I loved and married would never have done something like that to me a year ago. And then, that first night back, you asked who was going to stay in the penthouse. I think deep-down you were hoping I would stay there with John, because then you would have your precious Marlena all to yourself.” Oh, come on, Kate, you’re such a sweetie who wouldn’t want to be with you?

Max tries to coax Billie into the pool. Billie just wants to talk. Billie averts her eyes and tosses him a towel as Max climbs out chuckling, “I don't' mind if you stare. I keep myself in pretty good shape and I don’t mind if a beautiful woman checks it out.”

“You’re pretty sure of yourself, aren’t you?”

“In my profession, you have to be,” says Max.

“I like a man who has confidence,” says Billie, “and you do. But you’re driving too fast on this track, little one.”

Max wants to know why she came back to Salem, “I heard you’re a hotshot ISA agent.”

“I am no hotshot, but I am in the ISA. I came back to Salem with no intention of staying. But I’m staying because I’m here to find my daughter.”

Patrick clears the debris. Chelsea says, “Thank God it’s just boxes I hit. The car’s OK, right? I guess I’m gonna need a few more lessons, huh?”

“Yeah,” says Patrick, “but tomorrow. It’s getting late.


“OK,” says Chelsea, “You drive. I’ll put my hand on top of yours. That way I can get an idea of how you handle your stick.”

Bo sleeps. He wakes up. No Hope. He goes to search. He finds her sitting up on deck, “I woke up and you were gone.”

Hope says, “I think we’re in trouble. But at least we’re hundreds of miles away from Billie.” Pan in on the compass, As The Wheel Turns...

Belle thinks what she and Shawn are going through is totally different than what Mimi and Rex are going through. Shawn disagrees. But Belle reminds him the kid has now entered the picture. She can’t tell Phillip now, for God’s sake. Belle wants to handle this her own way and tell Phillip when the time is right. Unless she has a hangnail, then they couldn’t possibly tell him.

Mimi walks Phillip through the whole baby-abortion-Jan thing. Lucky Phillip. He gets through the whole agonizing thing in a couple minutes. It took the viewers a year. Phillip tells her not to give up hope. You’ll never guess who calls Phillip on his cell phone...

Roman tries a little history-revision. “All I was doing that night at the penthouse was asking who was going to sleep where. You had just sold my house. I was a little angry. All I meant was...”

Kate is somewhat of a historian herself, “All you meant was who was going to be sleeping WITH whom. You should have been honest. If John and I would have known you and Marlena had been intimate...”

“Would that have made a difference,” asks Roman, “We didn’t see the point in hurting you.”

“Why would you keep it a secret unless you thought we wouldn’t understand? And why wouldn’t we understand unless we thought there was still something going on between the two of you,” asks Kate, “I’m feeling like I really don't know my husband. And after your actions tonight, needing to be with Marlena, I’m just wondering if we really belong together.”

“Waitaminute,” says Roman, “Are you saying you are giving up on me?”

Max didn’t know Billie had a daughter. Billie says, “She’d be just about your... No, she’d be a little younger than you.”

“I can’t believe you could have a daughter my age,” says Max.

“If your trying to flatter me,” says Billie, “It’s working.”

“Who’s the father,” he asks.

“Your brother Bo. We thought she was stillborn, but apparently the DiMeras have had her all this time.”

“What do they want with her,” asks Uncle Max.

Billie says, “She’s a Brady, Max, and the DiMeras hate the Bradys. So I’ve taken a leave of absence from the ISA to search for my daughter. Bo and Hope are out there looking for her right now. If they can find Tony DiMera, it might lead them to Victor Kiriakis, Caroline Brady and our daughter.”

“I hope they find everybody,” says Max, “Caroline was so good to me when I didn’t have anybody but Frankie. She doesn’t deserve this any more than your innocent daughter.”

Billie changes the subject, “Speaking of innocent, what’s going on with you and Chelsea? Are you interested in her?”

“Chelsea’s not innocent,” says Max, “and we’re just casual. Using each other.” Billie stares.

Chelsea never knew a stick shift could be so exciting. She just wants to sit there in the car and enjoy it, and it’s contents, for a while. Patrick leaves. Chelsea fantasizes.

Billie can’t believe Max said that, “You’re using her.”

“It’s a two-way street, sweetheart,” says Max.

“And just how is Chelsea using...” she sees Patrick walking up to them, “...you?”

“She’s been coming on to me one way or another for a long time,” says Max, “she wants to hook up with Patrick and she thinks I’ll make him jealous.” We hear the sound of Billie’s jaw breaking as it hits the ground.

Patrick wants to know what Max is doing there. Billie says he drove her home. Max kisses her cheek and chuckles as he brushes past Patrick. Patrick scoffs as Max gives him a little ‘toodeloo’ wave.

“It all makes sense now,” says Billie, “You and I need to have a talk.”

Max finds Chelsea sitting with her eyes closed in her car. He gets in and she attacks him, “I have been waiting for this forever. I want you to make love to me.”

Hope says she came up and noticed they were three degrees off their original course. Bo says that shouldn’t happen because this is all new equipment. He speculates they may be in a strong current and there isn’t much wind.

“While I was up here,” says Hope, “I looked at the riddle again.”

Bo drones, “No compass, no maps, no stars to guide you, count to three and your daughter will be beside you.” They pledge to figure it out. The wind picks up. Bo locks the wheel and they go back to bed. The wheel struggles.

Phillip answers the phone. He wonders why Rex would leave town without telling him, “Yeah, uh-huh. Look, Mimi’s here with me right now...” Dial tone.

Mimi grabs the dead phone and hits redial, “He turned his phone off. He’s never going to talk to me again.”

Shawn says, “I’ll let you sort this out your own way, but only if you promise you will tell Phillip how you really feel.”

There is just not enough room in Belle’s brain to process all this, “There’s the baby, my mom is sick, Phillip is injured and my hair’s a mess and I just need time to think this through. I really don’t need you pressuring me. I need your support.”

Belle goes back into the apartment. Phillip tells her about the call from Rex. Mimi thanks Phillip for being a real friend and starts to leave. Belle doubles over. “OMG,” says Mimi, “are you pregnant?”

Kate says, “I never gave up on you Roman, but I moved on with John. What could have been more natural? We were two lost souls who found each other. But we never knowingly committed adultery.

Roman thinks Kate is making too much of this, “I made a big mistake with Marlena, but we’re both paying for it. Not only did she lose her baby, but she also has this whole lame-nesia thing. Do you think we need to be punished any more?”

“Now that you are back,” says Kate, “there are so many complications between the two of you, I think It’s pretty obvious that your relationship is far from over.”

“Kate,” says Roman, “I wish there was something I could do to wiggle out of this and prove how much I love you.”

“There is,” says Kate, “You can leave this hospital tonight and come home with me. Are you willing to do that for us, for our marriage?” Roman stares.

Chelsea pushes Max away, “What the hell are you doing?”

Patrick asks Billie, “So what’s going on?”

Billie asks where Chelsea is. Patrick says she’s enjoying her new car. “Oh,” says Billie, “so she can handle a five-speed.”

“Not exactly,” says Patrick, “I have to give her a few more lessons.”

“You are aware,” asks Billie, “that she has a major crush on you?”

Patrick gives her the I-ain’t-aware-stare.

Max wants to know what’s wrong with Chelsea, “You just asked me to make love to you.”

“I didn’t mean you!”

“Oh,” says Max, “Let me guess, you were daydreaming about Patrick Lockhart, weren’t you?”

Billie asks if Patrick has a thing for Chelsea. Patrick says, “Come on, Billie, you know there’s only one woman I’m interested in right now.”

Billie gives him the I-ain’t-aware-stare.

Bo and Hope make love. A gloved hand picks up a phone and says, “Sorry to inform you, sir, the Brady vessel has corrected its course and locked its wheel... Yes sir, I’ll activate the cloaking device and continue to follow.”

On the FF III, the wheel lock is deactivated. Bo and hope make love, As The Wheel Turns...

Chelsea says, “Who I like and who I don’t like is none of your business.”

Max says, “You’re not trading up with Patrick, he’s not very sharp.”

“I’ll decide who I need and who I don’t need,” says Chelsea.

“We’ll see about that,” says Max.

Billie asks, “Who is she, Jennifer?”

“No,” says Patrick, “I’m not interested in Jennifer.”

“Who then,” asks Billie.

“Who’s the dense one now,” asks Patrick. He plants a big one on her just in time for Chelsea to walk up and soak it in.

Max walks up behind her, “You may need Patrick, but he sure as hell looks like he doesn’t need you.” Chelsea scowls and stomps off.

A gloved hand watches Bo and hope through binoculars. The FF III creaks. Hope wakes with a gasp, “I just got this crazy feeling like someone’s watching us.” Don’t you wish. The ratings are in the tank.

Kate has opened the escape valve. Roman doesn’t take the opportunity, “You’re not being very reasonable right now. Doc has just lost her baby. She may wake up and if she does, she will need help remembering who she is. I need to be here for her.”

“I’m your wife,” says Kate, “Your place is by me.”

“I’m sorry, Kate. I need to stay here.”

“You’re making a very big mistake,” says Kate.

“I’m sorry you see it that way,” says Roman.

Kate starts to leave, turns back, then goes off in a huff.

“Are you kidding me,” asks Mimi, “You’re pregnant?”

“Yes,” says Belle.

Mimi asks Shawn if he knew. Shawn says, “Yes.”

Mimi says, “Well, all this is a little too ironic, isn’t it?

Belle thinks she and Mimi should have a little chat. Mimi wonders who the father is but Belle assures her it’s Phillip.

Mimi tells Belle, “You should have told Phillip from the beginning. I wonder how Phillip would feel if he knew you were about to annul the marriage and take the baby with you!”

Belle says, “Don't' you dare say anything!”

Mimi turns and says, “Hey, Phillip!”

Shawn asks, “What are you doing, Mimi?”

Mimi says, “I’m about to teach my dear best-friend Belle that paybacks are a bitch.” Stares all around.

FF on the Payback-meister.


Previews
========

Belle goes through a baby book, “Baby’s birthday, the happiest day of our lives.” Phillip says, “Honey, I know what’s going on here. I know what’s wrong.”

“Shawn, wake up, you have lost Belle. It’s over,” says Mimi.

Kate asks Roman, “The question is, and always has been, can you get over your love for Marlena?”

Nicole tells Sami, “I am going to get Brady back and you are going to help me, OK? Get with the plan, Stan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fabulous Prevuze. LMAO all the way through it. The pics were fantastic.

"As The Wheel Turns" was inspired! "Ratings in the tank" to be sure.

And who knew that the Klingons, with their cloaking device, would be working for Tony Dimera?!?

I'm with Max. I can't believe Billie has a daughter almost his age. Especially since Georgia was stillborn in 1998!!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs