Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Trip To Walton's Mountain

Bo is on the phone at the pub leaving a message for Hope to call him. Maggie walks in and asks if that was about Alice. Bo says no but the ever-vigilant town busybody can tell something is wrong.

Jennifer tells Hope she didn't mean to pry. She continues to pry and asks about the divorce.

Brady is on the phone ranting at someone to keep digging. Victor walks in and Brady says he knew he'd come in and gloat. Victor says he's there to help.

Melanie comes in to see Arianna. She says she knows Arianna didn't commit any crimes except for aiding and abetting in a show masquerading as entertainment, and Arianna says to tell that to the police. She says she's scared. Who wouldn't be with Melanie as a visitor?

EJ finds Nicole outside. Simon Legree grabs her, gets in her face and makes threats. Nicole yells, "Get your hand off me. Get it off! I'll scream."

"Scream," sneers EJ, "Go on. Actually I'd like it if the police heard this conversation."

"I have nothing to say to you," she snorts.

EJ grits his teeth, "I have plenty to say to you. And you can bet your last dollar he will. And we'll hear it all until we're the ones who are screaming.

Melanie tells Arianna she doesn't have to be scared, "Think about how much fun we'll have spending all that money from your wrongful arrest settlement." Arianna says she doesn't even have an alibi for any of the muggings.

"Yeah you do," says Melanie, "We were at the movies..."

Arianna interrupts, "Don't lie for me." Melanie can't understand with Brady's money why he can't help her squirm out of this. "Brady and I are done," whines Arianna.

EJ taunts Nicole and says he thinks if she was setting Arianna up Brady would be able to see through that. He says she was stupid to come back to Salem after prison and very stupid to mess around with a friend of his, "You come here and put your thumb in my eye and I have to do something about that. I'm sending you back to prison and if you think you'll get another pardon that would be the stupidest thing of all."

Maggie says she can't tell Bo how to run his life. She proceeds to tell him how to run his life, "You need to put Hope first." Bo huffs out.

Hope stares at the divorce papers. Jennifer asks, "You didn't know Bo was divorcing you? When your grandmother is dying? Do you have a baseball bat? There is a little conversation I'd like to have with him."

"I Wore the baseball bat out on him years ago," says Hope. Hope tells her she asked for a divorce moths ago and then thought he had forgotten about it. Oh, yeah that's the kind of thing husbands forget about.

Jennifer asks, "You don't want this divorce anymore, do you?"

"No," says Hope, "I want Bo home with me where he belongs. And then I'll make him wish he was never born for doing this to me."

Victor says, "Roll back the attitude, Brady. I cut my honeymoon short for you."

"Oh," says Brady, "That must have been tough... getting yourself away from Vivian."

Victor gets sarcastic, "It was almost all I could do to tear myself away." He hands Brady a money clip, "I got upset when I heard someone took yours. When I was a young child I saw an important man get off his dinosaur and pull out a money clip just like this. He peeled off several 500 dracma notes and I vowed to have one someday... and my sons and grandsons, too. You don't have to face things alone."

Brady asks, "Are you going to help me clear Arianna?"

"I'm going to help you face facts," says Victor, "You have to face what Arianna has done."

Melanie insists Arianna and Brady aren't done. Arianna says she broke up with him because he thought she could have committed the crimes, "Then I sent Gabi to him to apologize."

Melanie asks, "What happened then?"

"Nicole happened."

Nicole insists she didn't mug anyone and EJ can't prove anything, "This isn't about truth, freedom and the American way, this is about you paying me back."

Jennifer asks if there is anything she can do. Hope tells her she can leave town. They decide the only thing that matters now is Alice. Jen says she won't say anything to anyone. They hug as Jennifer decides who she will tell. Hope heads for Alice's house. Jennifer tells her to hang in there. "What choice do I have," asks Hope. Jennifer leaves. Hope contemplates the divorce papers and cries.

Brady decides they should pretend this talk never happened. Victor wants to know when he will grow up. Then he backpedals and reminds Brady he has a family that can back him up, "That's love, Brady, and only and idiot thinks love doesn't matter."

"Well, I for one am certain love doesn't matter, then," says Brady.

Victor softens, "If you're facing something painful with someone you love, I am (say it with him) here for you."

Disney has announced it will replace SoapNet with a channel for preschoolers, thereby raising the programming's intelligence level.

Baker is on the phone telling some thug he'll get his money. Mr. Badguy walks in. Baker pulls out his newly squired money clip and hands him a wad, "I'm saved."

Nicole says everyone will question EJ's motives, "They'll know you're smearing me to pay me back. I look in your cold, dead eyes and I can't fathom how I loved you so much."

"That was your biggest lie of all," says EJ.

"You loved me too," says Nicole.

"The person I loved didn't exist," says EJ, "She was a product for sale to the highest bidder."

"You loved the real me," says Nicole, "You were never as happy as when you were with me and Sydney." EJ says she's delusional. Nicole says he can put her back in prison but it won't change the fact that he was happy.

"I am happy now," says EJ.

"No one is lying, except for you."

Arianna says, "When my sister went to find Brady, Nicole was in his arms. This kind of thing is always happening." Melanie thinks Nicole is just a stalker. Arianna tells her about Nicole being her alibi, "But then the alibi went away. And now I know she would do anything to get Brady."

Melanie asks, "Are you going to let her?"

Jennifer is with Maggie in her kitchen. Marie shows up. Hugs-hugs-hugs.

Hope gets to Alice's house and we have a flashback to Alice advising Hope about relationships. "I have to know I am the only woman in Bo's heart," says young Hope. Alice tells her she's stubborn.

Bo comes into Alice's house. He and Hope stare at each other. Bo says he's been calling her. Hope asks, "Because of the papers, right?"

"I didn't mean for you to see those," says Bo, "That's why I left them in the living room under the blinking neon sign that said, 'DIVORCE PAPERS.'" Hope thinks it was intentional. Bo apologizes.

Hope says it's OK, "I asked for the divorce. It's not like you meant for me to find out this way. It's OK."

"No," says Bo, "None of this is OK."

The three gals sit and drink tea. Marie thinks it's like the last 20 years didn't happen. She turns to Jennifer, "In my mind, you're still a child."

"In my mind it's like I am too," says Jennifer. Well, she gets it right every once in a while.

They talk about Alice, and we have a flashback with Alice scolding Marie because she's not going to services. Marie says it's because of her miscarriage and she doesn't understand why God would do that to her.

Marie asks, "Maggie, how am I ever going to be able to say goodbye?"

Melanie tells Arianna to keep fighting because it will only be a matter of time until Nicole screws up. She also says Arianna has to realize Brady is in love with her.

Victor says he just wants Brady to be happy, "I love our little talks. Especially the ones where I do all the talking."

"It's just like a trip to Walton's Mountain," says Brady. He hugs Victor and leaves.

Nicole says she heard EJ moved Sami into the DiMera mausoleum, "Breakfast must be fun with both Sami and Kate there. I think that was a desperate move on your part."

"Desperation is you trying to get your hands on Brady," says EJ, "He's kind of like a puppy that isn't paper trained. Or one of those sad souls from one of those 90's boy bands watching his life pass by."

She tires to slap him but EJ blocks her and tells her she's pathetic, "The once great Nicole walker putting her rival in jail because you can't win over a wimp like Brady?" She punches his chest and curses him. He grabs her neck, "This has been lovely. We should do this more often. Why don't you call me?"

Marie, Jennifer and Maggie; Cluck, cluck, cluck.

Bo tells Hope he knows this is a horrible time for her, and he doesn't want her to go through it alone. Hope pulls a hanky out of her purse and the pills roll out with it.

Arianna calls the guard and asks to make a call.

Melanie walks up to Brady and smacks him. Brady looks at her, "Uh... ow..."

Melanie lectures him about Nicole. The verbiage flies, "You do know what Nicole is doing, right?"

Nicole rants, "You are all such little boys. You're jealous because I have moved on." EJ thinks that's classic Nicole walker. Nicole accuses him of being threatened by Brady. EJ says he knows she's behind the muggings. Nicole thinks that's crazy. She says he can't prove anything.

"All I have to do," says EJ, "is remember who that guy is and you're toast."

Nicole quakes, "Oh, I am sooo scared."

"I know you are," says EJ, "It took you a long time to remember that was Anna's voice but you did. I will remember exactly how you're involved when I remember who that man is. I will remember and he will tell me why you are laying the blame at Arianna's feet, whom I have to go see right now."

"You're a jerk," snorts Nicole, "A real jerk."

"Thank you," says EJ, "By the way, you wouldn't happen to have the number of a good hypnotist, would you?"

"Just watch DOOL," says Nicole, "That'll put you in a trance every time."

Maggie assures Marie she will get through this. Jennifer asks if they are ready to go and they all leave.

Bo asks about the pills. Hope says she takes them to help her sleep. Bo wants to help her, "Just call me, for anything, at anytime." She thanks him and says she's glad he came by.

Arianna asks EJ what he's doing there. She tells the guard the phone call can wait.

Nicole is with Baker, "What should we do?"

Baker says, "I hate it when you say 'we.'"

Brady is at the pub. He sticks a wad into his new money clip. Mr. Badguy walks by and says he's seen that clip before. "Where," asks Brady.

"Jeez," says Mr. Badguy, "It slipped my mind."

Nicole tells Baker they have to stop EJ, "But how?"

EJ tells Arianna he's sure Nicole is working with that guy. "I'll remember who he is and Nicole will spend all the Days Of Our Lives thinking about how happy you and Brady are."

Hope tells Bo Alice is awake. Bo goes upstairs. Hope picks up a picture of her, Bo and Alice and cries.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


34 Comments:

Anonymous mike said...

LOL! at E.J. "Snidely Whiplash" DiMera.

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

That Photo is hysterical of EJ as the Monopoly guy. Priceless!!

4:02 AM  
Blogger jen h said...

"The once great EJ DiMera kidnapping and fake-murdering his own daughter because he can't win over a wimp like Sami?"

sorry...couldn't resist that one. it is delicious to see ej railing on nicole for her pathetic attempts to win brady when what he's done to sami in the past few months is so much worse. i have to wonder if he sees the irony in all this or if he's too much of a hypocrite to get it. great photo of ej...that one made my day.

melanie is only happy so long as no man in salem is getting laid. i wonder who will be next on her undoubtedly large list of people to ****-block.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, little difference is : what Ej made was not to get Sami back but to get revenge on her (and Nicole too by the way; he also made her believe Sydney was dead) whereas Nicole just wants to get rid of Arianna in order to have Brady. So the motives are totally different.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please Nicole has to stop her delusional BS about Ej was happy with her : IT IS NOT TRUE. During all their relationship he thought about Sami, he even dreamed about her whereas he was in bed with Nicole !
He only married her because he thought she was pregnant with his baby and while all that he was controlling, always bitter and morose ! What a happy time ! Yeah Nicole try again to convince yourself !

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I am a dedicated Ejami fan and don't want to see EJ with anyone but Sami, I think the scenes between him and Nicole are going to be good. They are both great actors and have good chemistry together.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

She says she's scared. Who wouldn't be with Melanie as a visitor?

I have to agree a visit from Melanie is more than a little frightening.

He says she was stupid to come back to Salem after prison.

That is probably the most intelligent statement that will be made by any character in this episode. After receiving her pardon, it’s pure nuttiness that Nicole would want to return to Salem.

Hope tells her she asked for a divorce months ago and then thought he had forgotten about it. Oh, yeah that's the kind of thing husbands forget about.

Especially since the husband in question is shacking up with a woman who isn’t nearly so high maintenance as Hope. Carly also has more meat on her bones.

Victor softens, "If you're facing something painful with someone you love, I am (say it with him) here for you."

…and love means never having to say you’re sorry. Bleh!

“Or one of those sad souls from one of those 90's boy bands watching his life pass by."

WTH?!!!

Mr. Badguy walks by and says he's seen that clip before. "Where," asks Brady.

"Jeez," says Mr. Badguy, "It slipped my mind."

Talk about convenient. Geez! Let me guess – Brady is going to get information by offering Mr. Badguy part of the wad of cash. You think?

Kudos to Prevuze! That picture of EJ looks like something straight out of “The Perils of Pauline”! LOL!!!

Ahhh yes - it’s already a glorious day in Chicago. The weather is gorgeous, and the sun can be seen rising majestically over the lake reflecting brightly off of Lord Stanley’s cup!! Have a great one everybody!!

5:34 AM  
Blogger jen h said...

i agree that may have been the plan at first, but ej LOVED playing the fake hero in sami's eyes and he loved showing rafe up. you can't tell me that ej bringing sydney home to sami all smiles as if he was her personal superman is any different than what nicole is currently doing to win brady. sure, ej didn't try to put rafe in jail, but he did manipulate what was going on to make rafe look inept and he manipulated the situation in order to get sami to lean on him. i don't see how that is any different or any better than what nicole is doing.

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, about the Rafe/Sami relationship Ej tried to manipulate at first (and it was not to get Sami back but for revenge..i don't say it is better though..lol) but actually he did not success and after that did not manipulate anymore.
Moreover Rafe already doubted of Sami; they still could have been together; Ej quickly stopped to interfer but still Rafe decided Sami was not worthy of him; she lied so they could not be together.
But in the Bady/Nicole/Ari case i can also said that Ari decides right now to break up, to doubt of Brady whereas he still wants to be with her, to help her and Nicole doesn't manipulate this aspect..Ari and Rafe are very similar characters...
But i persist to say the motives are different and Ej doesn't manipulate anymore whereas Nicole is on full-mode manipulation right now when she claims wanting to help Ari !

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I guess its just my phone but todayd episode is not showing in fuLl it ends where ej is gritting his teeth. I see comments where other stuff has happened so obviously its working for some people. HELP!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Ahhh yes - it’s already a glorious day in Chicago. The weather is gorgeous, and the sun can be seen rising majestically over the lake reflecting brightly off of Lord Stanley’s cup!! Have a great one everybody!!

I expected you'd say something about that. I guess in Chicago the sunlight has moved from Brady's rippling muscles yesterday to the Stanley Cup today. Congrats.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Ok I guess its just my phone but todayd episode is not showing in full it ends where ej is gritting his teeth. I see comments where other stuff has happened so obviously its working for some people. HELP!

Uh... sure... uh... Does your phone have a different browser you can try?

(Wow, that almost sounded like I knew what I was talking about.)

Uh... Can you read it on your computer at work?

(That might get her fired, but if people didn't read prevuze at work, we probably wouldn't have any readers. Prevuze - Proudly contributing to the decline in worker productivity.®)

Uh... That's what you get for having (Insert the name of any phone company here) for a carrier.

Uh... Do the letters 'SOL' or the phrase, 'Up the creek without a paddle' mean anythign to you?

Uh... as a last resort, dial 1-800-PREVUZE and press the question mark on your phone's touchpad for additional instructions.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Hell yeah, EJ was miserable most of the time with Nicole! I mean, you're supposed to have sex while you're married, and presumably you're supposed to enjoy it not only when you're thinking about "the other woman"...Happy times my arse! But then again, Nicole was always delusional...

I must say though that EJ/Nicole being enemies is a great pairing. Their nastiness towards one another is very credible given their past history. I know I'm gonna be enjoying the scene where EJ tells her "This has been lovely. We should do this more often. Why don't you call me?"...gotta love EJ's brit sarcasm!

LOL over Hope's "I want Bo home with me where he belongs. And then I'll make him wish he was never born for doing this to me."... What are wives for but to torture their husbands for their own past mistakes???...I mean, didn't Hope have an affair herself? But, in all fairness to her, this time she just wanted a break to sort out her feelings...I don't think she saw Carbo comming from a mile away! So, bring out the baseball bat Hope, the man deserves it!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Frustrated in Salem said...

Jennifer, I just need to comment that EJ did NOT make Rafe look "inept"-Rafe does that ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!

Love the EJ/Nicole scenes-you know he just can't let things lie-he has to stir the pot. But, you know it is going to bite him in the butt pretty soon. My poor EJ, he can't get away with anything.......

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my phone finally pulled it up don't know if you've heard of cricket wireless but that's my service and yes they're not so good but I have bad credit and they don't do credit check so it works for me. I have a good blackberry to make up for it tho lol. Good episode by the way just keep wondering why does ej care so much for arianna? Not seeing where this is going if he's chasin sammie

8:03 AM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

Ahhh yes - it’s already a glorious day in Chicago. The weather is gorgeous, and the sun can be seen rising majestically over the lake reflecting brightly off of Lord Stanley’s cup!!

:-P

Enjoy it while you have it, Leslie. It will be back where it belongs in Hockeytown next June!

(congrats, though - actually, I could have been happy to see Chicago win the cup if the traitorous, team-hopping Hoser...er Hossa wasn't going to get his name on the cup)

Prevuze® - Best hockey blog in the Internet!

8:05 AM  
Blogger jen h said...

of course ej made rafe look inept. he was orchestrating the ransom notes and was lying to sami to keep her from giving the notes to rafe. for all we know, ej or anna might have left trace evidence all over them--something rafe or someone else at the fbi might have picked up on. but by lying to sami and pretending that sydney would be killed if they got the cops involved, he kept the fbi and rafe from examining the ransom notes and possibly catching him and/or anna, thereby making rafe and the department look inept when it came to finding sydney. which played right into ej's plan to keep rafe and sami apart. much like nicole's plan to keep arianna and brady apart. the motivations mean little when the intent is the same.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walton mountain complete with Pa Walton Wow. I loved Jennifer, but she's annoying me now. Why did she show those papers to Hope? Once Hope didn't recognize them, why not drop it?

If Mel slaps Brady, then good. I've been wanting to do that for months. I need a girl to slap her too and I'll be happy.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone has his own opinion, for me motivations mean a lot and the intent was/is not the same.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Enjoy it while you have it, Leslie. It will be back where it belongs in Hockeytown next June!

Thanks WingNut. Look at it this way. The Stanley Cup was won by an original six team, and Chicago winters are cold enough for water to become ice.

Prevuze® - Best hockey blog in the Internet!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Lemon Grass said...

Jennifer, EJ did make Rafe look inept. He actually DID find Sydney when the mighty FBI agent could not.

Ej was after revenge for Sami's deception about Grace and her not telling him until after she'd died. He wasn't trying to win her back, it was later when his anger subsided that he realized he was still in love with her and he changed his mind about taking the kids where she'd never see them again.

Even Ej can make Snidely Whiplash look good.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

So, bring out the baseball bat Hope, the man deserves it! Betyar - why? Because he couldn't take spoiled brat Hope any longer and moved on? The fact is it still sticks in her craw that she didn't get her way in how to solve the Ciara kidnapping. Bo didn't cave and do it her way so she left in a huff. And it's not the first time (Patrick, anyone?) So I'd say good riddance to her, too. I really get irked when everyone joins in on the Hope Pity Party like she's always the poor victim.

I don't get why Victor had to come back for a conversation with Brady. He couldn't have told him that over the phone? Given him the money clip later? Arianna was in jail before they left so what was the big emergency he had to console Brady about?

LOL over When I was a young child I saw an important man get off his dinosaur, Shawn the pilot and Disney raising their audience IQ level. (It's a shame they couldn't keep one station devoted to the soaps. Of course they've gotten to the point they show more non-soaps than soaps anyway. I'll miss it being there for a backup, tho, when our station pre-empts DOOL to tell us it's raining outside.)

Great Prevuze and comments everyone. Happy almost-Friday! :D

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god Nicole is once again totally delusional ! Ej never really loved you dumbass ! (It reminds me Sami with Austin..one-sided relationship..so pathetic).

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Mona said...

I have so many responses, I'll keep them as brief as possible (ha, not likely):

- Hope, you made your bed when you acted like a drama queen and left Bo because he didn't kiss your feet during the kidnapping, now lay in it (all alone). You deserve it, and Bo deserves someone who doesn't treat him like crap (Carly will do just fine).

- Melanie needs to stop acting like an upitty bitch towards Stephanie (and Chloe for that matter) and remember what she was like a few years ago. She basically ruined Stephanie's relationships with Max AND Philip, now she just can't stand to see her happy with Nathan. Leave Stephanie & Nathan alone and go lay in the bed you made with Philip!! I like Molly Burnett, but Melanie has just become so annoying.

- Just put EJ and Sami together already, it's what the fans want. Pair Rafe with...oh, I dunno, say, Hope?...They're both detectives, they'll get along just fine. Plus after dealing with Sami, dealing with Hope will be a cakewalk (Sami is probably the only person who can make Hope seem easy to deal with).

- I really hope Chloe and Daniel make up and sail into the sunset. As much as Chloe is an idiot, and doesn't deserve Daniel's devotion, I truly do believe they love each other. And, because if they don't make up, there's no one left in Salem for either of them that they haven't already slept with.

- I hope Arianna goes to prison (offscreen) just because I'm getting so tired of her and Brady. This love triangle is just so YAWN. After witnessing Lindsay Hartley and Eric Martsolf as Theresa & Ethan in Passions, I never thought they could be this bland, but, alas, the characters of Arianna and Brady are just so flat that it's actually happening.

- Lastly, today's cartoon of EJ was probably your best ever, Prevuze. He is such a slimy slimeball. Every time he grabbed Nicole's arm in today's episode, I flash back to his evil doings and wonder how Ejami fans can exist. Oh right, it's because Sami's evil too, so two wrongs make a right!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

I'll miss it being there for a backup, tho, when our station pre-empts DOOL to tell us it's raining outside.)

Bulldog, go to nbc.com and click on the watch video link, then click on Days. You can watch any episode you've missed (they keep them online for a couple of weeks after they originally air) - though if it's like the rest of their shows, that may make zapping through the boring crapola a bit interesting (I've watched other shows that way and it's hard to jump to other scenes, but I'm going to try it to watch the Alice tributes).

Thanks WingNut. Look at it this way. The Stanley Cup was won by an original six team, and Chicago winters are cold enough for water to become ice.

Okay - you've got a point...it's just that the wrong original six team won it. Even after Detroit was eliminated, I really wanted to see Montreal win it. Man - I was 0 for 2 this year. Anyone else got a team they want to see lose? I'll root for them and guarantee a loss :-)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Boy, lose Internet access for 24 hours and all heck breaks out in Prevuze. 25 comments and counting.

Great pictures, great prevuisms, great comments, great controversy (which I think I'll stay out of).

Look forward to getting to read Prevuze a little more timely tomorrow.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

all heck breaks out

Almost had to take that one down for use of such salty language. This is a family blog, you know.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Great pictures, great prevuisms, great comments, great controversy (which I think I'll stay out of).

What?!!! Applecheeks - you don't want to weigh in on the Stanley Cup finals?!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Bulldog, I hear ya...I'm not saying I like the way Hope treated Bo in the Ciara kidnapping s/l...they should have been working together supporting each other as partners, instead she went ballistic on him. He was just trying to stand up to the kidnapper in his own way, and his instincts were right in the end. I'm just saying that in the confines of one's marriage one has the right as a husband/wife to get pissy off sometimes and fly off the handle. I don't like the way Hope always seems to hold Bo's ba--s over his head(sorry Prevuze...I don't mean to ruin your family friendly clean image blog here), but two wrongs don't make a right.

Ps. Prevuze, I was short on time this morning but I wanted to respond to your insightful comment about Brady's state of half nekked-ness at the DOOL sudio...I guess I never thought about how the DOOL male staff feels about seeing each other in their half-glory. LOL!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

...don't want to weigh in on the Stanley Cup finals?

Actually, I saw the headlines in the paper and was shocked the playoffs were still going on. Since moving from the Detroit area I'd forgotten the godforsaken hockey playoffs go on as long as the idiotic basketball playoffs.

HAHAHAHA

That snark aside - congrats!

It's the EJ/Rafe/Nicole/Sami/Hope/Bo controversies I try to stay out of. The poor writing and inconsistent character development on this show manages to spread the blame to all of them.

I do have to say that I can't believe they have the 19-20 year-old Melanie acting like a busy-body old lady.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the EJ picture. This guy is such a self-righteous hypocrite. I can't wait until someone (Nicole, Rafe, Sami, anyone) reveals his secret to everyone. Maybe then the rapist will finally pay for at least one of his crimes.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Yeah, like everyone else on this show pays for their crimes. The writers forget anything they've written more than a year ago and clean the slate of history. They expect us to do the same (at least to an extent). It's not real life. It's time to move on from the R word fight. We've forgiven other characters *cough* Jack Deveraux, Lawrence Alamain *cough* relatively quickly.

And some of us LIKE rooting for the bad guys sometimes. I've loved Sami for almost two decades now - and she's one of the few who always gets punished (at least a little) for her crimes. Not like the other hypocrites around Salem.

Oh, and Rafe is and always was a moron who deserves a prison shank to the gullet. EJ deserves more time on screen with his shirt off. He can just stand there reading the phone book for all I care.

That's my two cents. :D Thanks as always Prevuze for taking one for the team! Great pics today, too!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack's redemption story lasted years. I don't know if Lawrence was ever forgiven or not but he turned full villain again and is dead now. EJ's redemption consisted of a five minute conversation where they tried to sweep the rape under the rug. He shouldn't be with his victim. The real, spunky Sami would have done the same thing to him that she did to her first rapist.

Other characters have spent time in jail for their crimes. Nicole most recently. Even Stefano. It's about time EJ was punished for something he did.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs