Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prevuze Equipment Crisis - Day 2

I still can't get into the Sat-o-saurus. Won't be back to the Prevuze Compound until the weekend, so that means... you do the math. In fact, no... Let's talk to a man on the street about the situation and let him do the math. Here comes someone... SIR!

Man On The Street: Yes.

Prevuze Roving Reporter: I'm the Prevuze roving reporter and we'd like to get your opinion on something.

MOTS: Previews? Like you see before a movie in a theater?

PRR: Uh... Not exactly. I'd like to ask you a question that may help our readers, OK?

MOTS: I like previews. I also like the endless ads they show in the theater these days.

PRR: Right. So, we've got a little crisis going here and I'd like you to help the readers figure out exactly how bad the crisis really is.

MOTS: Do you like the ones with dancing popcorn boxes and paper cups? I can't even watch that one without running out and buying a box of popcorn and a soft drink.

PRR: Right. Thanks for your opinion, sir. May I ask your name?

MOTS: Do I win anything?

PRR: Your name, sir...

MOTS: Roberts. Lucas Roberts.

PRR: Thank you, Mr. Roberts.

MOTS: Horton. I mean Horton.

PRR: Thank you, Horton. Horton Roberts, ladies and gentlemen. Well, here comes someone else. Excuse me, ma'am, could I ask your name?

Woman On The Street: Kate Roberts.

PRR: Really? Not to get off track, but do you happen to know a Horton Roberts?

WOTS: No. I know a Lucas Horton, but I believe he has disowned me this week.

PRR: I see. I'd like...

WOTS: Look, buddy. I don't care what you'd like. Just because you found me walking down the street doesn't mean I do that kind of thing any more. I'm out of the business.

PRR: Sorry. Didn't mean to offend. Thanks for your time, Ms. Roberts.

WOTS: Just out of curiosity, how much were you going to offer? I have a few free minutes.

PRR: Let's try this gentleman, Sir...

MOTS: Yes?

PRR: We'd like your opinion on a little crisis we're having here.

MOTS: Crisis is my middle name.

PRR: Here's the deal. The Prevuze satellite system is down and today is Wednesday. If the readers get Prevuze every weekday, and we won't be able to fix things until over the weekend we're wondering how many more days the readers have to endure the excruciating pain of having to start each morning without a Prevuze posting.

MOTS: Wow. That's a tough one.

PRR: Can you help us out?

MOTS: I'm a can-do guy. Let's see. Five weekdays... Wednesday is the... Monday/one... Tuesday/two... Wednesday/three... Five take away three... damn, this is tough.

PRR: But you're a can-do guy.

The man on the streets churns and thinks. Finally he raises his foot...

MOTS: STOMP! STOMP!

PRR: There you have it, ladies and gentlemen! Two more excruciating days without a Prevuze recap. That was excellent, sir! May I ask your name?

MOTS: Hernandez... Rafe Hernandez... Agent Rafe Hernandez.

PRR: Thank you Agent Hernandez. And according to Agent Rafe Hernandez, Only two more days to go in our crisis.

MOTS: Sir?

PRR: Yes.

MOTS: I wasn't done stomping.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE



10 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

I, for one, would like to see Agent Hernandez go up against Mr. Ed (dead or alive - does it really matter?).

You are killing us Prevuze. The thought of actually having to watch the show is unbearable as unbearable as listening to Chloe sing. Unbearable as in watching two actors trying so desperately to create any kind chemistry but only succeeding in putting to sleep half the audience. As unbearable as how quickly Anna turned on EJ, as unbearable as anything that Step on me is involved in on screen.

You get the picture...oh wait, you can't.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

You get the picture...oh wait, you can't.

Nope, I can't. This is a hard-core problem. I keep checking in and hoping, but the Sat-o-saurus is as dead as Doctor Baker. The good news is Doc Backer may be coming back and so will the Sat-o-saurus.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

From yesterday...

Perhaps when you return you could put Killer thru an extensive training program. Upon commands over the phone he could check the system and fix the problem. Remember, Lassie used to be able to save Timmy in the well.

If the problem was related to Killer's supper dish being too full, he'd fix it in no time.

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way i see it is, you are only missing a 30min show. 30mins you ask how the show is 60mins long. Ok, if you don't count the commercials that's about 15mins,so you are down to aviyt a 45min show.
Now if you dont count the endless staring between actors that adds up to another 15mins....now you have a 30min show.Tivo you are wonderful saves time, but ruins marriages...
What you say, yes I'm living proof(but we are working on it)we started not talking anymore during commercials,,,,who knew commercials actual saves relationship wow.So the next time you hit the fastforward button on the dvr think again, it fast forward to the end of your relationship like Chloe and Daniel or Justin and Adrienne.
But thanks to prevuze you are saving our marriage, we read Prevuze together now,and then watch the DOOL,we start laughing remembering what was on Prevuse. So we need the Sat-O-Thingy to start working again.Thank you linda and john.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Linda and John:

Prevuze vows to help save your marriage. In the meantime, I suggest turning off the TV, or playing videos of DOOL constantly, which is the equivalent of having the TV turned off.

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Hmmm - One of the MOTS is Rafe Hernandez. The next time the Rafester needs an alibi Prevuze can be counted on to provide one. No need for lies, deceptions, and/or buckets-o-tears. What a refreshing change that would be.

The other MOTS is Lucas Roberts Horton so that must mean that Prevuze is in China. How are those chop sticks working out for you Prevuze?

As for me, my twin monitors are getting a patented Rafe Hernandez blank stare and my hands are shaking like Squints in need of a fist full of ludes. I'm a Prevuze junky, and I'm going through withdrawal. The first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem. To bring some normalcy back to my life, I'm in dire need of a 12-step program that doesn't include chocolate. Of course, the optimal solution to this dilemma is for the dish gods to smile upon the Prevuze compound so divine intervention is probably the best way to go. In an attempt to appease those fickle dish gods, I'm willing to perform the ritual sacrifice of a Snickers bar. Hey, someone's got to do it.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Going Prevuzless is hard. But there is still a great story (better than the s/l's on DOOL), a couple of good pictures, some snarky snarks....I'd say I've got the day started out right.

Loved the MOTS/WOTS interviews. I was SO lucky to have just swallowed a mouthful of coffee before I got to "Horton Roberts". I would definitely spewed at that one. Forewarned that this wasn't just another hard-hitting, investigative report I prudently kept the liquids out of my mouth for the remainder of the post.

Better get back to work. (Although, what I'd really like to do is to STOMP whatever it was that screwed with the Sat-o-saurus.)

Hang tough guys. Only two more days and two more days.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Thanks guys, the coverage was excellent this morning! lmao over the Lucas/Rafe interview. Those two are sharp! A couple more foot taps we're back to normal you say? Oh well...I just wish EJ would take his dang shirt off in the next 2 eppi's...that's the only reason the show would be remotely bearable to watch this week.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I wasn't picturing Rafe - I thought it was going to be Pard! :D

With LOP (Lack of Prevuze) I'm sensing some numbness and lack of concentration. I think it could turn into a migraine. WHAT IF IT'S THE START OF A HOPE-TYPE SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER??!!!

BTW - "one legged tap dancer". Groaner! HAHAHAHA

9:01 AM  
Blogger DramaMama said...

I don't post very often, but I just had to say I MISS PREVUZE! I guess I can wait a couple more days.

Thanks for all the work you do!

Thanks to the daily posters who always make me smile too!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs