Monday, April 05, 2010

Blood Money

Nicole pours a drink in the Kiriakis mansion den and the doorbell rings. She answers to find Arianna, "What a surprise. What brings you by?"

"Same thing that brought you by," says Arianna, "My fiancée."

Bo comes into the hospital all spiffed up and finds Carly. Carly asks, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes," says Bo, "And you're going with me."

EJ and Sami are together in her living room. He says he wants what's best for Sami and hopes she sees this as being a time for celebration. They share a big hug as Will walks in. Oops. Looks like the time for celebration is over. Will snaps, "What the hell!"

Lexie brings Theo into the rumpus room and they find Kate. Theo hugs Kate. Lexie says they are there for their scheduled play date with grandpa. Kate tells Lexie he's not there.

Anna negotiates for her life. She says she's working for someone else.

Stefano grits his teeth, "Give me the name."

Anna spits it out slowly, "EJ DiMera." Stefano doesn't believe it. Anna insists it's true.

Sami is nonchalant, "Hey, Will, what's going on?"

"You tell me."

"Don't be judgmental," says Sami. She starts to explain, "EJ and I have..."

Will cuts her off, "I don't want to hear it." EJ decides this would be a good time to join Patch and Kayla in Bora-Bora. He leaves with Sydney.

Sami turns to Will and says she's embarrassed, "We were just..."

Will cuts her off again, "I hate it he is here 24-7 and Rafe isn't. What is with you? Are you out to wreck your life all over again?"

"It's what I do best," says Sami.

Stefano growls, "Why would you spend your last breath lying to me?" Anna says she was just the caregiver, "But EJ was the brains behind the operation."

"It must have been a pretty small operation," says Stefano. He chuckles, "Nice try," and then calls his trained-dog henchman over to kill her.

Anna gasps, "Wait! Stefano! I can prove it!"

Bo has brought clothes from home that Carly can wear when they go out on their big exciting mystery date. "Where are we going," asks Carly.

"Like I'd tell you," says Bo. The giddy schoolgirl runs off to change.

Will, the only adult in the room, lectures Sami, "When are you going to get it? EJ is using you!" Nobody likes him... Rafe... Dad... Nicole... nobody."

"Nobody should be hanging around with Nicole," says Sami.

"OK," agrees Will, "You're right about that. I'll dial it back, but I just saw Nicole and she seemed pretty together."

Sami has a bigger meltdown than Chernobyl, "WHAT? You saw Nicole and you were with Sydney? You didn't let her near the baby, did you?"

"No," says Will, "You weren't there. But I let her say goodbye to Sydney."

Arianna talks smack with Nicole. Nicole says she is there to discuss private matters with Brady. Brady walks in and breaks up the brewing catfight. He supports Nicole's story. Arianna rolls her eyes.

Kate says Stefano is out of town on business. She suggests having a play date with Theo herself and thinks they should go make lemonade together. Lexie reluctantly OK's it. Kate says she also wants to talk to Lexie about EJ and what he's done.

Anna says she can prove what she is saying. She asks for her purse and gets her phone. She plays a message from EJ. In it we hear EJ say, "Anna, I won't be able to make it to the cottage tonight."

Anna whines, "See, EJ was in charge and I was just doing what I was told."

Sami now lectures Will for letting Nicole near Sydney. A referee steps in and gives Sami two points for a reversal. Will mentions that Sydney called Nicole mama. Three... two... one...

KABLOOIE!

Sami has an apoplexy right on the spot, " WILLIAM HORTON, THAT IS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE!"

Kate has dumped Theo in the kitchen to choose the lemons. She sits down with Lexie and tells her about EJ trying to evict Stefano. Lexie says EJ will stick to his guns. Kate says he might listen to reason if she spoke to him. EJ walks in and overhears, "Speak to me about what?"

Anna insists she's telling the truth. Stefano is skeptical, "So you are the one that my son picked to help with the kidnapping. The Anna Fredericks I knew was not strong or capable enough."

"I've changed," whines Anna.

"You hated me that much," asks The Godfather.

"For what you did to my Tony."

"You stupid idiot," bellows Stefano, "In the end, all you have done is hurt yourself. The deal we had... you have given me nothing."

"I gave you EJ," says Anna, "The question is what are you going to do with him?"

"Elvis has crossed the line and he will pay," says growls Stefano.

Carly comes back out wearing her skin-tight red dress. Bo likes. He moves in on her and they put on a show for the patients who happen to be in the hallway.

Kate leaves to check on the lemonade. EJ points toward Kate as she leaves and asks Lexie, "What did my ex girlfriend want? Let me guess... She wants you to lay the ground work so father can take back control of things." Lexie tells EJ to focus on building a life of his own not exact revenge on Stefano.

EJ asks how Lexie can stay so sane. "Actually," says Lexie, "I'm as looney as they come, but compared to everyone else in Salem I just look sane. And I stay away from the DiMera blood money. Unless, of course, you'd like to make a contribution to Abe's next political campaign. There is no way Abe and I will allow our son to be raised in this environment."

EJ says he wants to raise Sydney and that way. Lexie asks, "Does that mean you and Sami?"

"Yes," says EJ, "If we're lucky. You know me... I like to be lucky. And I'm hoping to get lucky with Sami again really soon."

Sami bounces off the walls and has a total conniption. Will finally gets a word in and screams, "ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME FINISH?" Sami cools her jets. Will tells her what happens at the pier. He says Nicole told Sydney she was special to her, but Nicole said she was not her mama.

Sami twists it and says Will was impressed because Nicole finally got it, "You have bad judgment."

"BAD JUDGMENT," repeats Will, "Who hid the fact she was pregnant? If you had told EJ up front, there would have been no baby for Nicole to steal. EJ is an SOB who plays power games and now you're back with him."

"I am not with him," says Sami.

Out in the audience, an Ejami leans over to her neighbor, "I Hope Prevuze got that wrong."

"Now Sydney will grow up just like I did," says Will, " All the lies. Hoping the next guy will be a dad but then he won't. you'll never change, Mom."

Anna tells Stefano to think about it before he does something he'll regret, "If you eliminate EJ... guess what. Sami will have full custody of Johnny and Sydney. You will lose your son and your grandchildren."

Bo and Carly are at a fancy-eatin'-place. It kind of looks like Chez Rouge with some extra props set out. Carly says he didn't have to do all this, "I'm OK with sweats and..." She tugs at her skin-tight red dress, "...clothing I can breathe in. Perhaps that third piece of chocolate cake for dessert was a bit much."

"You look beautiful," says Bo, "no matter what you are wearing... or not wearing. And I don't think you realize that."

"You make me feel beautiful," says Carly, "I think I'll celebrate with another piece of cake."

"OK I'm with you," says Bo, "No more of this getting dressed up... going out to fancy places to eat... spending half a week's salary on dessert..."

"It's been a long climb for us, hasn't it," asks Carly.

"A couple obstacles, yeah."

Carly asks, "Do you ever think sometimes..."

"No," says Bo, "I never think. With anything above my waist, anyway."

Carly continues, "Do you ever wonder what it would have been like? Lawrence got so paranoid and I kept thinking about everything you and I missed."

"We have a second chance," says Bo, "And we're not going to screw it up."

Brady says he didn't realizes Nicole was still there. Nicole says she remembered Victor stocks nothing but the finest so she stayed for a little cheer. She says she's reconsidered and would like to take Brady up on his offer.

"I'll make the arrangements," says Brady.

"You're the best," chirps Nicole.

Arianna steps in, "Before you go, tell me what you got goin' on with my fiancée."

Sami reacts, "You really know how to cut me. This is my house and you will not talk to me like that."

"This is Grandma Marlena's house," yells Will, "You couldn't afford a cardboard box on the sidewalk." Apparently, the last cut is the deepest.

Sami hits back, "If you're so disgusted, why live here?"

"Maybe I won't," says Will, "I certainly don't want to be around to see you hook up with EJ again."

EJ says he's decided he wants a life with Sami. Lexie advises him to walk away from the war with Stefano. Kate comes in and agrees.

Anna asks if Stefano wants to lose EJ. He says he doesn't need advice from her. She says he has the opportunity to rebuild his family.

Brady tries to back the girls off and says he just offered Nicole a loan. "I will pay him back," says Nicole, "I was an executive at Titan."

"And got bored and started swapping babies," says Arianna. The fight starts. Brady breaks it up and Nicole leaves.

Brady turns to Arianna, "It was just a loan."

"I know," says Arianna, "and I know it's not my money but couldn't you talk to me about it first?"

EJ tells Kate he will win the war. Kate suggests he make peace to rebuild his family, "Your father still loves you."

"Maybe in a sentimental way," says EJ, "but if he really loved me he wouldn't have sided with Nicole." EJ walks out. Lexie and Kate stare.

The henchman gives Anna her money-filled suitcase. "Before you go," says Stefano, "I need you to do something."

Brady backs off and agrees he should have talked to Arianna. He rationalizes what he did, and says Victor won't hire her back so he offered the loan, "OK, smack me. Sometimes if you physicalize anger..."

"Stop joking," says Arianna, "You are too decent to turn Nicole down. I guess I have to understand, but I know her type. You need to think of her as a stray dog. You feed her once and she never stops coming around."

"This is a one time deal," says Brady, "If there is a second time you will be in on the decision. Deal?"

"Deal." They smooch. And then Arianna ways she wants to talk about the wedding. The blood drains from Brady's head at the sound of the W-word.

Will comes to the DiMera mansion and Kate answers the door. Will 'splains, "My mom and I had a fight and I left. For good."

EJ comes back to Sami's place. He senses something is wrong. "What tipped you off," asks Sami.

"You mean beside the fact you're sitting on the couch crying, heaving, sobbing and have a gun pointed at your head?"

EJ sits and comforts. Sami does what she does best. She bawls like a baby and tells him about Will leaving. EJ gloms himself onto her.

Anna says she did what Stefano ordered her to do. Stefano tells her to take her money and go, "You can hide wherever you like, but I will find you no matter what rock you hide under." She leaves. Stefano motions for his henchman to follow.

Arianna says Rafe and Melanie both think they need to run off and get married right now. Brady suggests Vegas. Arianna doesn't want that. Brady asks where. "I love you," says Arianna, "You know that... But I'm seriously thinking we shouldn't do this."

Nicole comes into the pub and Kinzie gushes over the celebrity and takes pictures. She tells Nicole she's making up a collage of all the people who come into the pub. Nicole shoos her, and then wonders about the collage. She walks over to a table where Kinzie has spread out her pictures. She picks up Brady and Arianna's picture, "Look at the happy couple. That won't last."

Bo and Carly dance as Bo's phone rings. He looks at the caller ID, "It's Ma." He picks up and finds out Caroline is in LA, "What? Kimberly?"

Will says he wishes his dad was around. We find out Lucas is in China, where in the rural areas they still fall for some of Lucas' practical jokes. "I can't even talk on the phone with him," says Will, "I guess I'll call aunt Maggie and see if I can live there." Kate invites him to stay at the DiMera looney-bin instead.

EJ tries to comfort Sami, "Look, Will's a Brady teenager, so he's only a little more mature than you." EJ's phone rings. He answers. Stefano says he needs to talk to him.

"I have nothing to say to you," says EJ. He hangs up.

Stefano paces, "Well he could have done the right thing... let his father back in his life, but he did not. Now... I have to make sure he sees the error of his ways."

Absolute Zero – The temperature where entropy reaches a theoretical minimum, approximately −459.67°F. In DOOL terms it's the amount of chemistry between Melanie & Phillip.



NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


27 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Hmmm... my first comment didn't post. "This is Grandma Marlena's house," yells Will, "You couldn't afford a cardboard box on the sidewalk." Apparently, the last cut is the deepest. Apparently hell does freeze over....I like the new Will - a lot.

Finally! Stefano is back in the game. This will be interesting, poor Elvis can't catch a break on his scheming.

I have no desire to see Carly all tarted up.

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Will... Will Horton Brady Roberts, how to begin so he is a Rafe cheerleader now, Lucas i could understand but Rafe ?! Seriously ? Stop the pimping of this character writers !! By the way HOURRAH NO RAFE on this episode, long overdue !!!!!!!
So ok he hates Ej, nothing new (except the last summer but moving on... lol) but taking side with Nicole ?! Come on !
So he can't stand to see Ej but what..he runs to the devilish Dimera Kingdom at the first occasion so now don't tell me that he will live at the Dimera mansion ????!!!! Total WTF ! LOL

I love Nicole messing up with Bradianna..maybe just because i don't care about Bradianna, i don't mind them but i just don't care and i like Brady with Nicole ! wink wink.

Looking forward Dimera Sr. versus Dimera Jr. Let the party begins !
Ah Anna Dimera Fredericks you spill the beans little frightened girl !

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok i complain about Will but i however like that he tells the obvious about Sami's job and home situations !
Long overdue too. I like this side of New Will ! But he is still a little judgmental bitch with his "you will never change", we have enough self-righteous people on Salem for Pete's sake !
For Carly/Bo i don't understand why Bope are not still divorced, it will give a better picture of Bo. Right now he is seen as a husband cheating his wife, is he supposed to be the ultimate hero/good guy of Salem since...euh forever ??!!

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"I hate it he is here 24-7 and Rafe isn't. What is with you? Are you out to wreck your life all over again?"

"It's what I do best," says Sami.

Sami’s life has been one continual wreck. What part can Will label as blissful? I seem to remember that old Will commented that EJ was the only person who didn’t put up with his mother’s garbage. It appears that Will has changed his mind about EJ. Could it be becauce he didn’t appreciate EJ referring to him as a “bloody little bastard”? If Will has become so judgmental, he should be perceptive enough to realize that Sami could use a break from all men.

“I'll dial it back, but I just saw Nicole and she seemed pretty together."

Since Will thought Nicole “seemed pretty together”, I think it’s safe to say that he’s delusional. Added to the fact that he actually mentioned Nicole’s name to his mother proves he doesn’t think very clearly.

She suggests having a play date with Theo herself and thinks they should go make lemonade together.

Hopefully, Kate won’t pull out her special recipe for brownies.

Will mentions that Sydney called Nicole mama. Three... two... one...

KABLOOIE!

There you have it – proof positive that that Will didn’t fall very far from the Loserclueless stupid tree.

Out in the audience, an Ejami leans over to her neighbor, "I Hope Prevuze got that wrong."

Say it isn’t so Prevuze – someone actually questions the accuracy of a recap? Never!! LOL!!!

"No," says Bo, "I never think. With anything above my waist, anyway."

Ain’t that just the truth!

“You need to think of her as a stray dog. You feed her once and she never stops coming around."

I must say I have to give Arianna props on that one. She’s got Nicole nailed.

Sami invites Will to leave, and he decides to live with Grandma. Unfortunately for Sami, it’s not Caroline. Choosing to live with the DiMeras makes Will a delusional hypocrite or, perhaps, he's just a typical teenager. Here it comes! I can see it on the horizon! Stefano, Kate, EJ, Sami, and all the kids living under the same dysfunctional DiMera family roof. What an “inspired” way for DOOL to cut expenses by getting rid of the Marlena townhouse set!

Absolute Zero is the perfect description for Philanie. Thanks for the great Monday morning update Prevuze!!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for Will calling it like he sees it. "Grandma Marlena house. Cardboard box." Too funny. So Stephano wakes up and is in the game again. Glad they didn't sweep him under the rug. Looks like Anna is gonna be in deep do do with ole E.J. That will be fun.Glad to see Nicole srewin' with Arriannas head. I just don't like her. She so needy, whiney, goody two shoes, wait I just described half the female cast. Sorry. Have a good one ya'll.c

6:13 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

“You need to think of her as a stray dog. You feed her once and she never stops coming around."

I must say I have to give Arianna props on that one. She’s got Nicole nailed.


Actually that's how I wound up with my cat. You know the drill:

"She looks up at you with that needy, hungry look and those big eyes and you can't help but take her in and care for her. Then she regains her strength and rules your life."

Oh, waitaminute. I got mixed up. That's a paragraph from the Guy Manual.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Bo and Carly are at a fancy-eatin'-place. It kind of looks like Chez Rouge with some extra props set out. They probably dug the old Penthouse Grill set out of mothballs.

Bo looks at the the caller ID, "It's Ma." He picks up and finds out Caroline is in LA, "What? Kimberly?" Which explains why, since Arianna is over at the Kiriakis mansion, Kinzie is running the pub. And it sets up Peter Reckell's furlough so they don't have to pay him overtime for a couple of weeks. HAHAHA

'WILLIAM HORTON, THAT IS THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE!" I thought the most irresponsible thing he'd done was to let Stefano and Kate into the apartment? Wait'll she finds out he's moving into the DiMera house. THAT will be the most irresponsible thing he's done.

LOL over the amount of chemistry between Mellip (so true!) and another great Stef 'n Ho pic. Thanks for the cheer on a very stormy Monday, Prevuze!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I thought the most irresponsible thing he'd done was to let Stefano and Kate into the apartment? Wait'll she finds out he's moving into the DiMera house. THAT will be the most irresponsible thing he's done.

I thought the most irresponsible thing he'd ever done was that time he got into a pouty funk and went off to Chicago and people didn't know where he was for several days. And that really was irresponsible, rather than the dubious irresponsibility of letting some recalcitrant woman who is being somewhat remorseful talk to a baby.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Maggie mae said...

Sami never changes? She's turned into a creampuff. She's definitly changed but not for the better.

And what's with Will wishing 'the next one would be a dad".

Has he already forgotten his own father and wants to replace him with Rafe?

How many ways can a character be propped?

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely zero?

Mel & Phil got chemistry off the charts.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami certainly got the child she deserved (from her younger more exciting days). Will is a complete and utter twit.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:59 AM  
Blogger lee tom dotan said...

i miss lucas.
=(

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where was Will's common sense when he let Kate and Stefano visit Sydney!? Two people who engage in attempted murder on a regular basis.

Will is so over-dramatic. Lucas has always been his dad. I don't recall him calling other people 'daddy.'

Will comes to the DiMera mansion and Kate answers the door. Will 'splains, "My mom and I had a fight and I left. For good."

What about Maggie? Alice? Brady Brady!? Roman? Bo? Hope?! NO! That makes too much sense! Let's go to the DiMeras!

Actually to expand and fix some spelling errors; The same people he listed who don't like EJ are also not fond of Kate or Stefano. And yet he confides in Kate who married Stefano!?

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

Anonymous above...

That may be the scariest thing I've ever let pass through my brain. The thought of Victor and Stephano in speedos bumping bellies? The idea of Vivian or Kate in a bikini?

Thanks - now I've gotta' go bash my skull in to forget those images. And pray we never see them because then I'd have to go claw my eyes out!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Philip and Melanie have chemistry, just crappy writing.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Announcement: Whereas I am the inflexible blog administrator and whereas Prevuze is a "family friendly" blog, I am hereby banning eight words from Prevuze. They would be the seven words George Carlin claimed can't be said on TV (I'm really not even sure what they are) plus the word speedo.

Thankyouverymuch, you may now resume your normal activity.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

So now Will is telling his mom she has bad judgement??? What a spoiled little brat!

How about his judgement when he let Nicole talk to Sydney, despite the fact that Nicole caused his mother and EJ nothing but heartache and grief over the years! Oh, and then there's that little fact that EJ and Sami ARE the actual parents of TWO children they conceived together...not to mention that EJ seems to be the only one of Sami's x'es who takes his parenting responsabilities seriously. Where's Lucas by the way? Oh right, he's off telling bad jokes somewhere in Asia. And Rafe...I can see how Will could be attached to Rafe by now, but Rafe is not the father of ANY of Sami's chidren! I'm with EJ on this one, Will's acting like a "bloody little bastard! You go EJami, don't let Stef-n-ho or Will or anyone else get in the way of raising your family together!

And Bo...he makes EJ seem like a good guy. Bo's entanglement with Carly is beyond stupid! For a man who used to put "family first" he's turned into Salem's clown. His credibility is gone!

End of rant...Happy Prevuze Everyone!!! And a happy Easter Week to y'all!!!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will is so much like Sami was with Marlena, only not quite as hateful. But at least he is right about EJ. What a smarmy creep.

Too true about Melanie and Phillip having no chemistry. A thirty something business man married to a barely eighteen girl who constantly makes goofy faces and hopped around like a five year old when Vivian gave her that poison comb at her bachelorette party. Imagine if this girl had to help entertain any of her husband's business associates.

I really don't understand Bo's motives. If he wants a future with Carly, why not ask Hope for a divorce? And why doesn't Carly demand some respect from this guy and make him get a divorce before continuing to sleep around with him?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Imagine if this girl had to help entertain any of her husband's business associates.

This actually happens? Melanie, for all her faults, is a person not a show-dog.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Wonderful Prevuze today. Glad I finally remembered to read it. The pictures and some of the prevuisms certainly helped brighten up this ungodly day.

Word verification, "Spotful". This prevuze was spotful of ooey gooey funny stuff.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I like that last comment, but yeah it happens.

I was censored earlier, so I just want to say the show was funny and so was Prevuze (and the other comment with he word that shall not be said)

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will had some good points, but he blew it when he ran straight to the Dimeras.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous LemonGrass1985 said...

Isn't Will still a minor? He can't demand to live anywhere without permission.

I'm one who loves Phil and Melanie together and much of that is due to the great chemistry they do have. We haven't seen Phil entertain any business men so I'm not going to assume the worst and can totally see Melanie charming them off their feet.

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will - out of the pan and into the fire. Dumber than a frog.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs