Saturday, April 10, 2010

Breaking News

Saturday again and I'm packing up the Prevuze-mobile for one of my many trips this summer (even though technically it's still spring). I think for this one, I'm headed into an area where I'll be able to find that elusive broadband fairly easily, so the posts should come out OK. Awright, which one of you guys said "Famous last words?"

Have a great weekend and I'll be in touch bright and early Monday morning from...

Parts unknown.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


5 Comments:

Anonymous Bulldog said...

Oh lord, Prevuze. Don't get that rumor about Anna Nicole started. Entertainment Tonight drove me away from their show altogether by dedicating every minute of it every day about her. Of course I started watching it again and now they're on Kate Gosselin and that's no better. HA

We will keep our fingers crossed the feeds come through. We depend on Prevuze levity to get us thru the day! Have a nice trip! :D

7:20 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Great breaking news bulletins! HA

For some reason the theme from Rawhide is now running through my head.

"Head 'em up. Move 'em out. Prevuuuuuuze!"

May the wifi gods be with you!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

We depend on Prevuze levity to get us thru the day!

Oh, the pressure!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Of course I started watching it again and now they're on Kate Gosselin and that's no better.

Until Dancing With the Stars, I had never seen Ms. Gosselin. Seeing is truly believing. What a mess!!

Does Killer accompany Prevuze on the road trips? If so, I hope the road less traveled leads you to a pet and Internet friendly motel. It's the only way to go. Have a fun and Frost-free vacation!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Does Killer accompany Prevuze on the road trips?

Only if I want to have a miserable trip.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs