Monday, March 29, 2010

A Screwed Up Selfish Woman

Rafe is at the SPD talking on the phone and making arrangements to go to Santo Domingo, "Who cares if there's a hurricane down there? I've been living with Sami Brady. That's a lot worse than flying into some measly hurricane." Hurricane Sami comes up to him and conjures up one of her pouty personalities.

Brady sits on the plane with Nicole in front of him and Arianna's seat is empty. Brady asks, "What am I gonna do with you?" I'm sure Nicole has a few ideas, but probably thinks it would gross out the other passengers.

Chloe is at the Java Café. She calls and leaves a message for Daniel. Victor comes up, listens and butts in, "Maybe he's avoiding you."

Carly and Melanie argue in the pub. Melanie tells her off, turns and bolts. Daddy Dan follows. Outside, Melanie nearly slips as she takes off. Daniel comes out the door after her. He steps onto the icy patch and takes the opportunity to show off his figure skating skills. He executes a triple salchow, followed by a double axel, a heave-ho and a flying leap. The good news is viewers of the female persuasion get a close-up of Dan's choice butt. The bad news is it's positioned directly over his head. His next maneuver is a single pile driver right into the concrete, where brain slime and blood ooze out and commingle in a goopy pool on the sidewalk. In other words, what we now have lying on the ground – great big gobs of greasy grimy groper guts.

Melanie runs back and checks out pancake head as Carly comes out and looks at the injury. "This isn't happening," whines Melanie, "Carly, do something please."

Rafe talks. Sami stares. He gets off the phone and Sami scolds him for not calling her back. EJ rushes in half talking on the phone and half talking to Rafe and Sami. He asks if there is news, gets another call and heads back out. Sami turns to Rafe and whines, "You can't keep shutting me out like this."

Melanie calls EMS as Carly examines Daniel's head and scoops gray matter back into the wound. Carly asks Melanie to run into the pub and get first aid supplies. Melanie goes to get them as Carly tells Daniel to hang in there.

Arianna comes back to her seat and hands Brady a note, "The flight attendant asked me to give this to you. I Hope its not a mash note."

"You never know," says Brady as he reads it and finds out it's from his old buddy Kevin, who used to fly for Titan, "He wants to talk." Brady isn't interested, "I just don't feel chatty."

Arianna tosses accusations, "You're a liar. You're afraid to leave me alone with that." She points to Nicole who is snoozing in the seat in front of them.

Sami whines, "You're shutting me out again." Rafe has work to do. He shuts her out.

Chloe holds a gift-wrapped box. Victor asks what it is. "It's a gift from Daniel," says Chloe, "A person who loves a person gives gifts. You wouldn't know about that."

"I've Loved and lost more than you ever will," says Victor.

Chloe says, "Daniel and I are doing just fine."

Victor snarls, "You won't be for long. Don't blame me when the man you love is lost to Carly Manning."

Carly doctors. Kinzie comes out, "Someone just ran in and got some things and... O... M... G... What happened?"

"He slipped," says Carly, "Go inside."

"Well," says Kinzie, "You don't have to be rude."

Carly shows her what 'rude' really is, "GO INSIDE!"

Meanwhile, Melanie panics, "Daniel... Please, please, don't leave me."

Arianna says, "I'm not stupid." Brady bites his tongue. In this case, silence is not consent. Arianna says, "You think if you leave us alone we'll get in a catfight?"

"I can dream," says Brady.

Arianna insists he go, "I don't need a babysitter. I'm not one of Sami's kids." Brady leaves. Arianna sighs. Nicole sleeps. Arianna joins her in the next row and sits with her., "Rise and shine." Nicole rises, but no shining.

Carly and Melanie are with Daniel in the hospital. A doc comes in and says he's stabilized. Melanie goes to clean up. Outside, she staggers and stares. She remembers Daniel giving her a locket with a picture of her grandmother.

Roman finds Rafe. Rafe tells him there is no news on the kidnapping front and fills him in on the hurricane. Roman puts in a plug for Global warming, "And they say climate change is a myth." Rafe says it looks like Anna has dropped off the radar.

Sami and EJ are back at her place. Sydney is there in her crib, but Johnny and Allie are with poor Caroline. Sami thinks Sydney handled the kidnapping well. "That can happen," says EJ, "when you're a baby and have no clue what's going on." They talk about Anna, then Rafe. EJ senses there is trouble in paradise, "What happened?"

"I totally embarrassed myself," says Sami, "and told him I don't want him to shut me out. I put my heart on my sleeve and then he walked away like he didn't care at all."

"Drat the bad luck."

"Now," she says, "I have to deal with the fact we're not getting back together."

"Maybe that's for the best."

Arianna and Nicole crank it up. Nicole says Arianna has no right to judge her, especially being a convicted drug dealer. That prompts Arianna to bring up baby stealing and kidnapping. "All I wanted was for Brady to be happy. I thought you would be good for Brady in my absence," says Nicole.

Arianna asks, "Was I just filling in?"

"Yes," says Nicole, "He doesn't love you."

Arianna snaps back, "What you think — he's in love with a lying drunk, a screwed up selfish woman who tricked another man into marrying her? Do you think he could have an iota of respect for you?"

Nicole says, "Brady was (say it with her) there for me all the time. He never betrayed my trust."

Arianna gets up and heads back to her seat, "Have a good flight."

Nicole goes on, "He was (say it with her) there for me every step of the way despite every despicable thing I did." She grabs Arianna's arm, "If that isn't love what is?"

"Anything you do in an elevator?"

Rafe beats himself up for having Anna in his clutches and then letting her go. "So did I," says Roman, "Maybe I should call Sami."

"Maybe we should wait until we find Anna," says Rafe. Roman picks up on his moodiness. Rafe asks, "What are you looking at me like that for? If you have something to say, say it." Roman says he thinks Rafe owes Sami an apology for kicking her while she was down.

Sami thinks EJ is gloating. EJ insists he isn't and checks the Guy Manual for the right words, "I'm 100% in your corner and think we are much closer since Sydney is back. I think you are remarkable and only want what's best for her. I don't want to see you hurt."

"I am already hurting," she whines.

EJ speculates, "Let's say you get back together and Rafe gets another case and leaves you alone. How will you feel?"

Sami gets defensive, "You think I can't be by myself? I can handle it."

EJ manipulates, "What if Rafe felt he wasn't capable of letting you in because of a lingering lack of trust?" Stupid, evil, Linda Blair spitting up green bile music plays in the background.

Chloe says Victor can't shake her confidence. Victor says he wants Carly out of Bo's life, but won't sacrifice Daniel, "He loves you so keep Carly away from Daniel so she won't ruin his life."

Chloe gasps, "Are you actually rooting for us?"

Victor gets sarcastic, "Finally she gets the picture. Yes. I'd rather have you than a psychopathic murderess."

Outside Daniel's room at the hospital, we have full blown Melanie-o-drama taking place. Carly comes out and helps Melanie put the locket on. Mark the date and time. It's their first mother-daughter moment. Mark the ensuing nanosecond, too, because that's when it will all fall apart.

Back on the plane, Nicole has followed Arianna back to her seat and Arianna tells her to go away. Nicole reminds her she's the one who came and sat with her, "He still has feelings for me and you can't change that."

Arianna says Nicole is delusional. Nicole insists Arianna is wrong and accuses her of being insecure, "If you were confident of Brady's love you'd ignore me."

"I can't do that with you in my face," says Arianna. Brady comes back. Nicole wishes him a nice flight and leaves. Brady and Arianna stare as more stupid music plays to remind us dumb viewers this is an uncomfortable, yet somewhat amusing situation.

Rafe wonders why Sami lied to him. Roman says, "She was in pain. She doesn't think straight when she's in pain."

"There must be a lot of pain in her life," says Rafe.

Roman asks, "I wonder if she trusts EJ more than she trusts you?"

Sami defends Rafe and says the important thing is she got Sydney back. EJ isn't sure Rafe understands that, "I think this is indicative of the way Rafe feels about you. I think you have already lost him."

"You're right," says Sami, "It's probably over. I should be glad it happened and move on. I just don't know how."

EJ steps up with a few ideas, "Start by concentrating on things that are important — like our kids."

Kinzie cleans up the mess outside the pub as Chloe comes out, "Did somebody spill something?"

Kinzie scoops up brain material into a dust pan and tells her about Daniel's fall.

Melanie says Daniel gave her the locket. Carly says, "I Hope you don't feel responsible for this it wasn't your fault."

Melanie reels, "Who said it was?"

Chloe is back inside the pub in full panic mode. She calls the hospital, "If he wakes up tell him I'm on my way with a dustpan full of brain goo."

Kinzie stops her and tells her what happened, "Daniel followed Melanie out the door and fell. If you ask me it was Dr. Manning's fault. She almost killed him."

Melanie wants to know why Carly thinks this was her fault. She blows up and says it's Carly's fault for showing up.

Brady and Arianna are back at the Kiriakis mansion. Brady don' wanna think about Nicole, "I want you and I to spend all the Days Of Our Lives together." Arianna settles down and suggests they plan a wedding.

Nicole comes into the pub and orders a latte and three shots of espresso.

Kinzie recognizes her, "Aren't you Nicole Walker DiMera? You're the baby switcher!"

Sami says she is jealous of Anna for getting to spend all that time with Sydney, "Just think. Instead, Sydney could have been bonding with so many babysitters." EJ says Sydney knows exactly who her real mother is. "Let's be honest," says Sami, "Sydney hardly knows me."

EJ thinks Sydney would disagree, "This girl knows you and I love her more than anything."

Sami bounces Sydney, "And what matters is you are home now."

Nicole tells Kinzie she doesn't want trouble. Kinzie snaps her picture with her cell phone, "I can't believe it. I actually met the Salem baby snatcher." She sends the picture to the Internet, "Will you sign my shirt."

Nicole turns to go, "Leave me alone."

Kinzie huffs, "What a diva!"

Roman says Anna is either in the country or traveling with a fake passport. He brings Sami up again, "If you can't let go of the fact that Sami didn't trust you, the relationship is dead. Is that what you want?"

EJ lets his hair down and tells Sami how much he loves Johnny, "I didn't want you to see me... like this..."

Sami half giggles, "See you how? Human? I promise not to tell anyone. I have to go to market and I think Sydney would love to spend some time with her dad." She tells Sydney to help her daddy, "He needs you Right now." Sami takes off. Vulnerable EJ stares at her picture.

Melanie sits by Daniel in his hospital room. He stirs, "Melanie?"

She whines, "Are you OK, Dad?"

Outside, the doc tells Carly the MRI wasn't good. Chloe rushes up and asks Carly, "What happened? What did you do to Daniel?" She hands the dustpan full of brain matter to the doc who runs in and fills the gaping hole in Daniel's head.

Brady makes a business call. He hangs up and makes another, "Nicole, it's Brady. Call me. We have to talk."

Arianna comes into the pub and finds Rafe. She tells him Nicole is back in town.

EJ shudders, "It's not supposed to happen. It's not supposed to be like this. No." He stares, "My God, what have I done?" More shuddering and shivering, "I love her."

Wild cheering erupts from the Ejami section. Medics rush in and attend to the stunned gals in the Safe section.

Sami stops at the dock. Nicole finds her. They stare at each other as Nicole slowly approaches. She reaches the point where they attain critical mass and the seeds of Armageddon are planted.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


12 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

In other words, what we now have lying on the ground – great big gobs of greasy grimy groper guts.

…followed by petrified pervert pus! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie runs back and checks out pancake head.

Prevuze is assessed 15 yards for piling on!!!

Sami turns to Rafe and whines, "You can't keep shutting me out like this."

It would appear that Rafe just isn’t that into Sami.

Brady leaves. Arianna sighs. Nicole sleeps.

To negotiate a seat switcheroo, why didn’t Brady lay a big hunka cash on some other passengers? Instead we end up being treated to mile high confrontations. On second thought, that’s probably better than mile high sex.

Rafe says it looks like Anna has dropped off the radar.

Anna took a commercial flight to Santo Domingo. I wonder how difficult it would have been for Agent Numbnuts to have Salem Airport’s passenger lists scanned.

Roman asks, "I wonder if she trusts EJ more than she trusts you?"

Atta boy Roman!! Talk about stirring up the pot.

"Did somebody spill something?"

Kinzie scoops up brain material into a dust pan and tells her about Daniel's fall.

This is gross on so many levels. By the way, why is Kinzie in charge of clean up in aisle seven?

"I love her."

Wild cheering erupts from the Ejami section. Medics rush in and attend to the stunned gals in the Safe section.

After a number of Safes fall on their swords, Kinzie is called in for cleanup.

She reaches the point where they attain critical mass and the seeds of Armageddon are planted.

I think we all know where this is headed. CATFIGHT!!!!!!! Here’s hoping that Prevuze II includes a highlight – or is that lowlight. Sigh.

Thanks for letting us in on every last one of this episode’s gory details Prevuze!!!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

He executes a triple salchow, followed by a double axel, a heave-ho and a flying leap. The good news is viewers of the female persuasion get a close-up of Dan's choice butt.

Everyone but the Carmine, the Sicilian judge, gives him a perfect score. Dan refused to grope Carmine saying something about being put off by a woman with a mustache.

…great big gobs of greasy grimy groper guts.

And a Greenie Award for the best re-use of a vintage childrens’ rhyme goes to…. That was the up side. The down side is that I'll have that stupid little ditty running through my head all day.

Sami says she is jealous of Anna for getting to spend all that time with Sydney, "Just think. Instead, Sydney could have been bonding with so many babysitters."

Great observation, Prevuze. But, don't worry, Sydney will get a lot of chances in the future to bond with the aforesaid sitters.

Now we've gotten the morning up and running. Thanks, Prevuze!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Technical question: For the past several days I've had to input my password twice to get it to take. I remembering that happening a few years ago. Anyone else having that problem?

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

As the grodie dust pan from the pub is tossed into the biohazard section of the dump (along with Chloe's flesh-eating bacteria bandages, the Tony Dimera memorial pallet and Jan Spears memorial rock), Lexi and Carly discuss their problems as they operate over Dr. Dan's open skull. Then, after the appropriate angst-filled weeks of Melanie bawling by his side, the good doctor will awake with some memory loss of the recent past. Chloe will be a stranger and he will love only Carly. Hey, I can write this crud as well as they can!

Medics rush in and attend to the stunned gals in the Safe section. Don't count my man Rafe out just yet! He's not down for the count! Why he's gonna win her back any time now....oh who cares? HAHAHAHA

LOL over "If that isn't love what is?" "Anything you do in an elevator?" and greasy grimy groper guts (Were the worms crawling in and out and bugs playing pinochle on his snout?)

Thanks for the great Monday recap, Prevuze.

PS: Applecheeks - haven't had that problem with the word verification but sometimes they're so hard to tell what the letters are it takes me more than once to get them right.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinsey working at the pub is kinda fun, so far. She remembers all the crazy stuff people've done and gives a running commentary.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

...and greasy grimy groper guts (Were the worms crawling in and out and bugs playing pinochle on his snout?

Bulldog - you are mixing up your disgusting children's songs. The words we sang are as follows:

Did you ever think when a hearse goes by you might be the next to die.
They wrap you up in a big white sheet and send you down around 60 feet.
Worms crawl in, worms crawl out, worms play pinochle in your mouth.
Your body turns a slimey green and...OK I'll spare you the rest but you get the idea! LOL!!!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Leslie -

I wasn't mixing them up. I just tried to think of some other disgusting childhood rhyme to go with Prevuze's. HA

The words we sang to the hearse song were slightly different but close enough. I couldn't remember if it was an old Girl Scouts song or what.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

The words we sang to the hearse song were slightly different but close enough. I couldn't remember if it was an old Girl Scouts song or what.

Nothing like the visual of a group of Girl Scouts sitting around a campfire singing songs about rotting bodies while I'm trying to eat lunch.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Bulldog - I was talking about my Google user name password, not the work verification.

And when I tried to post this comment the first time, it did it again.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY EJAMI!

OK. I just had to say that.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Lemon Drop Kid said...

Ejami's have always known Ej loves Sami.

When Ejami's go ballistic is when we finally hear what we've known all along, Sami loves EJ.

Tomorrow looks like a keeper.

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Amy and Jabie from DaysTalk said...

Did anyone else think that EJ was about to kiss Sami today?

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs