Friday, March 26, 2010

A Drunken One Night Stand

Things were pretty much a mess this morning. At the start of the show, I got no feed. Then slowly, the feed came in, so I could see who was talking, but not hear it. Then things came in almost perfectly and I could see the show. Then they gradually faded out again. Then came back in. Then out. Then in. Then... you get the idea. By the end of the show, everything was coming in fine and I got the previews for the show that will air in the US on Tuesday, so I'll post that video on Prevuze II as soon as I can. In the meantime, here's what I got in today's unstable feed:

Hope and Julie have a conversation. Julie probably told her to patch things up with Bo.

Stephanie and Adrienne chat at the Java Café. Justin joins them.

Daniel and Melanie are at the pub. I think he's telling her about Rebecca, "She would have loved you. I think you two would have hit it off."

"I wanna hear more about it," says Melanie, "and the whole family."

Daniel says he'll try to dig up more pictures. He also reminds her he's not her only family, "I'm just trying to see things from her perspective (By 'her,' I think he means Carly, but he could be talking about Melanie's new-found Aunt Lizzie, the ax murderer who the family doesn't talk about much). The Alamains are a ruthless family."

"So," says Melanie, "You've switched to Team Carly?"

"I think you should get to know your mom," says Daniel.

"Why," asks Melanie, "So she can improve her aim? She kept me from having a real dad. I can't forgive her."

Carly and Phillip are having a conversation at the hospital. Carly insists she's not the villain the Kiriakis family makes her out to be. Phillip in turn, insists he has to keep her out of Melanie's life for the sake of family peace and harmony, which no doubt will last about five minutes once the newlyweds get settled in together. Carly says she won't be intimidated and walks off.

Phillip stands there and does the DOOL stare, and then walks off himself. As he does, Chloe finds him. She says she's there for her shrink appointment, "I owe it to Daniel to give it a chance."

Phillip reaches into his bag of clichés and comes up with, "Maybe you owe it to yourself ."

Meanwhile, back in Santo Domingo, we have apparently received the news that a "freak hurricane" is descending on the place and is about to interrupt the "freak show" going on down there. Arianna packs as they prepare to bug out. She gets a phone call from Gabi.

Julie and Hope continue to talk. (By this time the satellite had completely faded out again and I could barely tell who was on the screen but couldn't hear the conversation at all. I consider it a blessing.)

Brady and Nicole keep it up. Nicole insists she has friends but pouts because Brady isn't her friend any more. "I'm starting a new life with Arianna," says Brady.

"So you don't have time for me," whines Nicole.

Before Brady can spit out his snappy comeback to that one, Fay runs up and says they have to get out of there because the "freak hurricane" is about to blow them all to kingdom come.

Phillip says Chloe has a lot going for her, "You're an out of work failure as an opera singer who just found out the love of her life (du jour) sired Satan's Spawn and her mother, (who everyone hates) has now butted into your life and your boyfriend/fiancée/whatever thinks you're loony and has you seeing a shrink. What more could you want?"

Chloe insists she doesn't have a problem with Melanie. "You just haven't gotten to know her well enough," says Phillip, "And what about her mother?"

Daniel says Carly was trying to save Melanie from Lawrence. Melanie says she just can't make up with her. Carly walks into the pub as they talk.

Stephanie remarks about the way Adrienne and Justin were looking at each other, "He had love in his eyes." Adrienne explains she and Justin shared a life together and things fell apart gradually. Stephanie goes for more coffee.

Hope comes in. She starts to say something but Adrienne doesn't want to hear it, "I came here to find out my husband was in love with another woman."

"He's not," insists Hope. She decides she's not wanted and goes to another table, because another planet isn't available at the moment.

Arianna tells Gabi a hurricane is coming and that's why they can't get married and have to leave. She hangs up and Brady comes in, "I'm sorry."

Arianna asks, "About the hurricane or Nicole?"

"Both," says Brady, "I love you and have every intention of finishing what we have started."

Downstairs Fay tells Nicole they have to get out now. "I will leave when Brady leaves," says Nicole, "He still loves me. I can see it in his eyes." Fay says she's wrong. "If you don't believe me, then ask him," says Nicole.

Brady gets off the phone and tells Arianna the boarding passes are at the front desk, "Unfortunately the hurricane blew through and the front desk is now in Puerto Rico." He leaves. Arianna sits and vows no one will take Brady from her.

Downstairs, Brady bumps into Fay. She asks if he still has feelings for Nicole.

Not one ever to leave a dead horse just lie on the floor in peace, Hope tries again with Adrienne.

Brady gives Fay his answer. The satellite has once again faded and we can only assume what it was, but I figure it went something like this, "I'm getting married. That means I love the woman who will be my bride. But Nicole is first runner up. In the event that the winning bride does not work out for some reason, the runner-up, Nicole, may step in and complete her term, before I move on to another unlucky woman."

Hope and Adrienne continue their conversation.

Arianna and Brady are on the plane. Nicole comes in, gives them a quick "hi" and sits in the seat in front of them.

Chloe and Phillip also continue to talk.

Kinzie is now working at the pub. So with Gabi and her working together and all kinds of angst going on between Chad, Mia, Will and Gabi, that pretty much sets the scene for the annual Summer-of-teen-hijinx we get every year. Kinzie and Gabi have a conversation. It grinds to a halt when Kinzie sees Melanie and Carly together there and wonders why Melanie would be with her.

Hope meets Justin at the dock. She says she understands why Justin is upset, "I went about things stupidly I messed up. I messed up big-time."

Justin rants, "Did you do that so you could shoot me down? You want me out of your life? I am gone." He hustles off, but she rushes after him. It ain't over till Hope says it's over. Or, for you opera buffs, it ain't over till the skinny lady sings.

Carly says Melanie's anger doesn't phase her any more. She refers to herself as Melanie's mom and Melanie blows up, "You can NEVER ingratiate yourself to me. Stay out of my life and my father's too! Just leave me alone." Remember yesterday, we mentioned the "Quit While You're Ahead" section of the Guy Manual. Maybe Carly should read that, too.

Hope says she's always been honest with Justin. He scolds her for bringing Adrienne into this, "It's all about you isn't it? I don't give a damn what you meant. You went behind my back and made a fool of me. Friends don't do that."

Nicole sits down in the row in front of Arianna and Brady. Brady asks if she's going back to Salem. "Home is where the heart is," she drones. Then she thinks to herself, "I'm never giving up on you, Brady."

Chloe worries about competition between her and Carly, "Carly is the mother of his child. That I can never be." But, by gum, Chloe the little trooper isn't going to let that get her down. No sir, "But she is only a drunken one night stand to him. I will not allow her to worm her way into Daniel's life."

Carly says, "I will leave you alone for now, but not for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Melanie continues to rant, "I have one parent and that's Daniel. You don't exist. Melanie huffs out. Daniel chases.

Outside, Melanie kind of slips and grabs a rail, which prevents her from falling. She starts to walk on. In back of her, Daddy runs out of the pub like gangbusters and hits the same slippery spot.

Howard Cosell gives the play-by-play, "DOWN GOES DANIEL! DOWN GOES DANIEL!"

Daniel lies on the pavement in a huge pool of...

BLOOD!

Carly comes out behind them and sees the disaster. She stoops down and checks him out.

Justin walks by and sees what's happened. He hands Carly his business card, "Give this to him when he comes to. We'll sue the owners of this gin joint for everything they've got."


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


8 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

"I think you should get to know your mom," says Daniel.

"Why," asks Melanie, "So she can improve her aim?

That would certainly work for me.

Meanwhile, back in Santo Domingo, we have apparently received the news that a "freak hurricane" is descending on the place and is about to interrupt the "freak show" going on down there.

Since hurricane season doesn’t start until June, will the freaks at DOOL dispense with the usual names and dub the storm Hurricane Freakazoid? I wonder if that’s a masculine or feminine name.

I consider it a blessing.

As well you should!!

"I'm starting a new life with Arianna," says Brady.

"So you don't have time for me," whines Nicole.

Since Nicole defines “time” as tonsil hockey, probably not.

"Both," says Brady, "I love you and have every intention of finishing what we have started."

They put the honeymoon before the marriage so what’s to finish?

"I'm getting married. That means I love the woman who will be my bride. But Nicole is first runner up. In the event that the winning bride does not work out for some reason, the runner-up, Nicole, may step in and complete her term, before I move on to another unlucky woman."

Kudos Prevuze! That was direct, to the point, and incredibly accurate!!!

It ain't over till Hope says it's over. Or, for you opera buffs, it ain't over till the skinny lady sings.

LOL!!!!!!!!

“We'll sue the owners of this gin joint for everything they've got."

Spoken like a true personal injury attorney!!

TGIF and TG that Prevuze is not shy about editorializing!! What a hoot!!! The screen caps were also hilarious. Rafe needs the Guy Manual and a dictionary!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Chloe insists she doesn't have a problem with Melanie.

And why would she? They are practically the same age. They could be BFF’s.

The satellite has once again faded and we can only assume what it was, but I figure it went something like this

And, once again, I’ll put money on the fact that Prevuze version is 1,000 times more entertaining than the actual conversation. LOL

Two great prevuisms today:
...because another planet isn't available at the moment...
And,
Not one ever to leave a dead horse just lie on the floor in peace, Hope tries again with Adrienne.

It's not like "you'll never be my mother" wouldn't have turned into "I love you so much" sooner or later. But it looks like the writers are going to push the Carlanie connection full speed ahead.

Melanie's "beloved daddy" of all of one week will be saved by Carly and suddenly Melanie will see THE LIGHT! Gag me!

Sorry about the satellite problem Prevuze. Maybe even it couldn't take today's episode. Have a great weekend y'all.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

They start tracking tropical storms as soon as they're a raindrop off the African coast. Don't these people watch the Weather Channel??

For some reason the thought of the freakazoid storm "blowing the "freak show to kingdom come" set me into a fit of giggles. HAHAHAHA

I see they're training Julie to give Maggie a run for her money in the butting in and dispensing sage advice category. Well at least it gives her some air time.

And Justin earns points for being the smartest one in today's episode with "It's all about you isn't it?" Finally, someone hit the nail on the head!

Sorry for your transmission troubles, Prevuze. But you still managed to provide a very entertaining recap. Thanks and happy Friday and weekend everybody! :D

Word verification: scryout as in the viewers scryout for the writers to give us something exciting.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

~They have Theresa/Ariana talking about fate with Ethan/Brady. I don't ever want to hear that word out her mouth again.

"Why," asks Melanie, "So she can improve her aim? She kept me from having a real dad.
Why are you so stupid, child?

It grinds to a halt when Kinzie sees Melanie and Carly together there and wonders why Melanie would be with her.
Kinzie needs to mind her business.

Justin rants, "Did you do that so you could shoot me down? You want me out of your life? I am gone." He hustles off, but she rushes after him.
No Hope! Maybe he'll jump!!

Outside, Melanie kind of slips and grabs a rail, which prevents her from falling.
Drat the bad luck!

Howard Cosell gives the play-by-play, "DOWN GOES DANIEL! DOWN GOES DANIEL!"

Daniel lies on the pavement in a huge pool of...

BLOOD!

Well, this this will be an excellent chance to see whether the great Dr. Jonas can save himself. Show us your skills surfer dude!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous bulldog said...

Oh Klaus! ROFLMAO. Dr. Dan saving himself. I was just going to ask how Prevuze missed making the good doctor's banana peel-esque move a moving picture. HAHAHAHA

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freak Hurricane...everyone getting on a plane...PLEASE no crashes on an uncharted island drama!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel's falling : H I L A R I O U S
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only on soap people only on soaps hahhahahahhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Lemon Drop 1985 said...

There's no reason in the world Chloe should mind Melanie. She's a married adult and she was conceived after a drunken one night roll in the hay.

Melanie should be grateful that Lawerence didn't just drowned her at birth. I'd hold that against Carly, too. If he was as insane as Carly says he is, why did Carly ever believe otherwise?

Sounds like a dreadful show and I'm not sure I can hear Theresa say Fate one more time without my ears bleeding.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs