Monday, December 14, 2009

JUDAS!

Bo stumbles onto Carly at the dock and tells her about his conversation with Justin. Carly insists Bo can't believe anything Justin says.

"And why should I believe you," asks Bo.

"Because I still have my butcher knife," says Carly.


Hope and Ciara are in the Kiriakis den. Hope gives her a present to put under the tree, "It's for Ms. Allemain." That piques Vivian's interest.

Chloe meets Brady at the pub and tells him Nicole needs his help.

Nicole creates her own mini riot in cell block 11, "Helllooooo... what do I have to do to get some attention around here?" Roman comes up and asks what she wants. "I've been calling for hours," whines Nicole."

"I'm sorry," says Roman, "But this is not a five-star hotel. What is it this time?"

"I know who took my baby," says Nicole.

Stefano and Sami stand in the rumpus room and bicker as Rafe and EJ listen on their Captain Marvel walkie-talkies.

Stefano booms, "You don't call the shots. I do."

"So," says Mata Hari, "you're admitting you kidnapped my daughter! So just say it. Say you took Sydney. Say it out loud."

Rafe stands in the Peanut Gallery and eggs her on, "Go for it Sami, you got him. And especially keep telling him to say things out loud so it will be totally obvious you're wearing a wire."

Sami mocks and goads. "My God, woman," huffs Stefano, "I did not kidnap Sydney."

"Gimme a break. You're guilty!"

"Of hating you," yells Stefano, "Nicole is ten times the mother you are."

"All you know is manipulation," says Sami, "You have your thugs guarding Sydney right now don't you?"

Stefano explodes, "You wanna know what's going to happen to Sydney? I'll tell you."

Carly says Justin thinks it's a bad idea for her to stay in Salem and assumed he was making up lies about her. Bo tells her he thinks Justin is on the right track, "You moving back might not be a good idea."

Hope scoots Ciara off to try on her Christmas costume. Oh yeah... Christmas... that's that holiday where we all dress up like vampires, witches, fairies and such and carve pumpkins, isn't it? Vivian asks about the gift and Hope says she was just being polite, "I think your moving in with Victor is a terrible idea."

Troy tells Arianna they have a problem.

Brady asks Chloe what Nicole wants with him, "What... does she need a presidential pardon?" Chloe tells him Nicole is scared for Sydney and asks if Brady thinks she's hiding her. Brady thinks it's someone else. Chloe asks him to go see her.

Nicole stammers and tells Roman she remembers hearing a woman's voice before she blacked out, "It was a woman who took Sydney."

Roman is skeptical, "OK, so if you saw a woman, give me her description."

"I can't describe her," says Nicole, "I didn't get a good enough look." Roman isn't convinced. Nicole whines, "Don't you think this is important?"

"An SPD officer doesn't let facts get in the way of acting like a macho goof," says Roman.

Stefano continues to deny having Sydney and vows to find her and keep her from Sami, "And as for you... you can continue to cavort with that halfwit former FBI agent of yours — the one you schemed with to hide the truth. And he bought into all of it. All for a little roll in the hay with Samantha." Sami defends Rafe and goes through a litany of everything Rafe has done for her."

Rafe listens and coaches, "Take it easy."

Stefano ramps it up, "The FBI fired him Because he would rather have sex with you than do his job. Whoever has Sydney now would make a better parent than you two. You couldn't even keep your pretend daughter alive!"

Uh-oh. It seems Rafe considers that crossing the line. He heads into the house, "YOU SOB!"

Justin is at the Java Café. He calls Hope and leaves a message. Maggie comes up to his table butts in, "I heard that Carly Manning was hired at the hospital."

Justin asks, "And you think that's good news... bad news"

"I think," says Maggie, "It's a huge mistake."

Bo backpedals and says he just has a concern with Carly being in Salem. He says if she's there she could run into her daughter and make things worse. "Maybe the smart thing to do would be to leave," says Carly.

"People in Salem don't have a good track record when it comes to doing the smart thing," says Bo.

"My daughter is here and I really want to be around her," says Carly, "I'm sure you can relate to that."

"Of course I can."

"So you understand why I can't leave," says carly, "You've always understood me."

Hope tells Vivian she just wants Ciara to be happy. "And what would make her happy," says Vivian, "is for you to take her home for Christmas. And it would make everyone here happy, too."

"Actually," says Hope, "It's none of your business."

Vivian pulls a Maggie Horton on her, "Anything to do with your marriage to Bo is my business."

Rafe stands in the foyer as Sami and Stefano keep it up. He thinks better of barging in on them like a big dumb oaf and decides to go back outside and be a big dumb oaf.

Meanwhile, back in the rumpus room, Sami insists she was trying to protect Sydney. She continues to defend Rafe. Stefano jumps on that, "You are so desperate to keep Sydney away from me and her father. I wonder if you planned her disappearance." A referee steps in and awards Stefano two points for a reversal.

"That is insane," screams Sami.

"Is it," says Stefano, "You lied about being pregnant and then put Elvis' child in a convent and then adopted her to keep her away from us." Sami insists she only wants what is best for her children because she loves them. Stefano says the look he saw in Elvis' eyes with Sydney was love, "Everything that is bad that has happened to Sydney comes back to you. So I'm thinking, she's here, all alone, throwing accusations at me. I'm starting to wonder why."

Vivian says she wants this to be a magical Christmas for Victor, and she thinks Ciara's unhappiness will not help.

Troy tells Arianna, "My supplier has problems. Next week's shipment will be late."

Arianna flies off the handle, "And what am I supposed to tell my clients... to check into rehab until the shipment comes in?"

"Tell your junkies whatever you want," says Troy, "This was a courtesy call."

Arianna softens, "Don't make me wait too long, OK?"

"I'll be in touch," sneers Troy.

Brady says he knows Nicole loves Sydney, "And I know she's in agony, too. Those Salem jail TV's don't get SoapNet." Chloe begs him to go see her.

Nicole insists she just remembered this, "Please help your granddaughter. Don't say no." Roman agrees to look into it. He leaves. Nicole stares, "Brady will come. Brady will help me."

Sami presses. Stefano bobs and weaves. Sami brings up Tony and Stefano tells her to shut up. "Why did you take my daughter," screams Sami, "to get revenge on me?"

Stefano growls, "I will despise you for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Sami is near desperation, "So you admit it — So tell me where she is."

Stefano is in a rage, "Your damn daughter..." He stops and lunges at her.

RIP!

Stefano rips open her blouse and exposes the wire. And a couple of other things, too.

Hope says she knows Christmas will be difficult but wants it to be a happy one for Ciara. She says she won't let her problems with Bo ruin anyone else's good time. She fills Vivian in on the kidnapping and how her problems with Bo started, "Bo and I had differences about how we should handle our attempts to get Ciara back. His way worked, we got her back safe and sound and all of the kidnappers were either killed or will be in jail for the rest of their lives. It couldn't have worked out better and I'll never forgive him for that."

Carly and Bo are back at Bo and Hope's house. Apparently Carly forgot something and conveniently had to come back and pick it up. In one of the classic contrived DOOL scenes of all times, Carly drops her purse and the contents spill out onto the floor. Bo picks up a scroll, "It's they Mayan scroll from our wedding ceremony."

Brady rambles, "I recently had a talk with someone who has figured out I'm addicted to Nicole. She has been pulling me in a lot recently and I'm always (say it with him) there for her. The only way to break the addiction is to stay away from her, so I can't go see her."

Sami staggers backward and covers herself up. Rafe and EJ come crashing into the room from different directions.

Stefano looks at EJ and is stunned, "You are with him? My own son!" EJ sneers.

Hope brings up Carly and then stops short, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."

Vivian pounces on that, "I hear... she's living with your husband."

Hope clarifies, "Not with. Only under the same roof. But she's moved out."

"You know," says Vivian, "I'm no fan of Carly so if your problem involves her, just call on me and I'll (say it with her) be there for you." Hope thanks her. Vivian tells her they live under the same roof and must look out for each other. They share a cootie-exchanging hug.

Maggie says, "I'm gonna be frank."

"I always figured Frank was a busybody," says Justin.

"I talked to Carly about her feelings with Bo and she denied it," says Mags, "But I don't know if she was just saying that to back me off."

"Most people would give up their firstborn to back you off," says Justin.

Maggie continues, "If Bo and Carly need help we should (say it with her) be there for them. And Ciara. She won't be happy if her parents are estranged."

Bo reminds us all Marlena gave them the Mayan scroll. This, of course calls for a flashback to the reading of the scroll.

Roman is at the DiMera mansion cleaning up after the wire-gate incident. Sami tells him what happened. Roman asks if she wants to charge Stefano with assault. Sami does.

Stefano lectures EJ for being a Brady. "The Brady's didn't kidnap my daughter," says EJ, "I will make sure you don't take her out of the country."

Roman comes in and arrests Stefano, "You have the right to remain silent..." He reels off the rest of it and says, "Those are your rights. Do you understand them."

Stefano turns to EJ and spits, "JUDAS!"

Brady and his addictive personality go for another cup of coffee. Arianna comes up and says she was eavesdropping and heard him say he wouldn't go see Nicole, "I mean this... whether we're together or not... I'm proud of you. Where did you get the strength to do that?"

"Nicole-aholics Anonymous," says Brady, "I love you. And I have never stopped. Could you keep that in mind?"

"I'll have to think about that one," says Arianna. She thinks for a microsecond and moves in.

Chloe is back visiting Nicole. Nicole whines, "Brady isn't coming. This is terrible. It's the worst thing that could happen. He has to know about the woman. If you tell him that he'll want to talk to me." Chloe is skeptical and thinks Nicole is making things up. Nicole insists she isn't and wouldn't lie about something so important. She shoos Chloe off, sits and bawls, "Nobody believes me. Blubber-blubber-blubber."

Sami and Rafe are back at her place. She says she hates what Stefano said about Rafe, but believes he will be a great dad to Sydney, "If that's what you want."

Rafe hesitates, "About that... I think you're right." Sealed with a smooch. Rafe wants to leave to check on something. Here we go again. Sami gets upset that he won't tell her where he's going and lectures him about his overprotectiveness. Another kiss shuts her up. Rafe leaves. Sami stares.

Tomorrow on DOOL the Safes, Lumis and Ejamis have their annual Christmas party. Peace on earth has been suspended for the duration.

Justin tells Hope about Carly interviewing at the hospital. Hope thinks Carly wants to job there to be near Bo. She also tells Justin she pretended to be friendly with Vivian so she can eventually find out why she came back to Salem. Justin says he is behind her all the way, "More power to you."

Bo hands Carly the scroll, "A lot has changed." He helps her pick up the remainder of her things, including a lot of mold and crumbs since she has also kept a piece of their wedding cake in her purse all these years.

"We have good memories, though," says Carly, "I'd better go." Carly leaves. Bo does some kind of cross between Snoopy's happy dance and a guy being electrocuted.

Brady asks about Arianna's undercover caper. She says Troy told her the next shipment will be late. Brady doesn't like that because he wants to get this over and doesn't want her going back to prison. He vows she will never go back there.

"No, I won't," says Arianna, "I think I know how to meet the big guy."

Roman is with Stefano back in his cell. He tells him the DA will drop the assault charge if Stefano tells them where Sydney is. Stefano denies he knows and says his lawyer will get him out of there in a matter of hours, "Since it was Samantha who recorded me without my knowledge, she is the guilty one."

Roman guarantees him at least 24 hours in the fine municipal facility while the cops go through his house and find where he is hiding Sydney.

EJ arrives at Sami's place and she apologizes for screwing things up. EJ tells her no apology is necessary and says he's proud of her.

The guard announces that Nicole has a visitor. The ever-hopeful Nicole whines, "Brady..."

Nope. Rafe walks up.

Rafe stares.

Nicole stares.

Rafe stares. Rafe rolls his eyes into the vacuum at the top of his head.

Meanwhile Sydney decides it's time to have a heart-to-heart talk with her captor, "Listen! I need to know how much ransom we are asking for me. I have college to think about, you know!"

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


10 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

I feel like I am watching an episode of Scooby-Doo again. And guess who is Shaggy?

In the immortal words of one of the Charlie Brown characters "What a lunk head". Rafe is all over town, turning ordinary wire into a wire tap, he figured out Nicole had more to say, he is like superman - it's a bird, it's a plane, it's incrediable vacant Rafe!

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please Rafe go away !
And Sami get back be YOU ! I don't know who is this stepford wife, totally weak..it's disgusting to destroy the Sami character like that !
Remember when she was entertaining, funny, sassy...oh this time is over maybe like the Soap opera era..sigh..

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

“Say you took Sydney. Say it out loud."

…and say it proud.

Vivian asks about the gift and Hope says she was just being polite, "I think your moving in with Victor is a terrible idea."

Well, at least judgmental Hope got that one right.

"An SPD officer doesn't let facts get in the way of acting like a macho goof," says Roman.

Hmmm – seems to me that macho and Roman are contradictory terms. However, “goof” works just fine.

"And as for you... you can continue to cavort with that halfwit former FBI agent of yours.”

OK, I think Stefano deserves a standing ovation for that one.

Uh-oh. It seems Rafe considers that crossing the line. He heads into the house, "YOU SOB!"

Make that a totally unprofessional halfwit former FBI agent.

"Bo and I had differences about how we should handle our attempts to get Ciara back. His way worked, we got her back safe and sound and all of the kidnappers were either killed or will be in jail for the rest of their lives. It couldn't have worked out better and I'll never forgive him for that."

Very succinctly, Prevuze has nailed the reasons why this storyline is so incredibly insipid.

Bo reminds us all Marlena gave them the Mayan scroll. This, of course calls for a flashback to the reading of the scroll.

…but not to Marlena because that would mean that DOOL would have to mail Deidra a residual check.

"Nicole-aholics Anonymous," says Brady.

Somehow Arianna has convinced Brady that Nicole is an addiction he needs to kick. Since Nicole is probably headed off to the big house, I don’t think it would cost Brady anything to show Nicole a little compassion. Of course, that wouldn’t suit Arianna because she wants Brady all to herself.

Other than the gratuitous boob shot – I hope you caught that one WingNut – I’m not sure what “bird brain on a wire” was all about. Oh, I forgot. DOOL is also known as Red Herrings R Us.

Thanks for making Monday morning bearable Prevuze!

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

If Sami wanted to get Stefano in a rage why didn't she bring up all the people he's kidnapped in the past so why would they believe him? Let's see...Marlena, Squints, Pard, Lexie, Tony, and was he behind the Hope/Princess Gina thing? Who am I forgetting? But of course she and EJ just keep screaming where is she. ZZZZzzzzzz

I think it would've been so funny if Stef had ripped open Sami's top and there hadn't been a wire. HAHAHA

LOL over this one because on DOOL it's actually a possibility: including a lot of mold and crumbs since she has also kept a piece of their wedding cake in her purse all these years, too. And great pictures today!

Thanks, Prevuze, for the cheer on an extremely cold, windy and gloomy Monday morning. :D

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Lemon Grass said...

Why, someone tell me, why is Arianne and Brady so in love with each other? I don't get it. At least he knows who Nicole is and has for years.

Arianne is just a poker buddy he sleeps with.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allison is really throwing herself into the role but I kind of wish she'd hold back a bit during this kidnapping plot. The terrible writing is really really starting to great with all the yelling and fits. Desperation does not look good on Sami.

Also, if they were going to ruin the show by tossing off favorites, why couldn't they get rid of Roman too? How many cases is he gonna screw up? At least let him go out before the GH regurgitation that is the drug bust storyline comes back.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"An SPD officer doesn't let facts get in the way of acting like a macho goof," says Roman.

That is spot-on perfect, Prevuze. It could be part of the oath SPD cops take when they join the force. It's obvious Roman & Bo both have taken it to heart.

LOL at the Bo/Ciara picture. And, WOW! at Stefano's bodice-ripping action. That brings up a whole HUH?! question. If EJ had the mansion bugged, why would they need to wire Sami? If she went in and provoked Stefano into saying something damning wouldn't EJ's bugs have picked it up anyway??

Granted, that wouldn't have been half as entertaining as Rafe & EJ bursting into the room, Stefano ripping at our heroine's blouse, or Roman getting to drag Stefano off in handcuffs.

I would like to know how a hug could be a non-cootie exchanging one? ;-)

Knowing how paranoid Lawrence had become, I'd also like to know how Carly managed to keep the Mayan scroll hidden away so well he couldn't find it, yet handy enough to snatch up when she was running for her life after she knifed him.

I love Monday Prevuze (especially when I'm on vacation). It's just the cherry on top of the banana split of time off.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

On Prevuze II it says "Stefano says Nathan and I will be together at Christmas" and it's Stephanie. I thought "Huh? How does Stefano even know Nathan??" HA

10:54 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

On Prevuze II it says "Stefano says Nathan and I will be together at Christmas" and it's Stephanie. I thought "Huh? How does Stefano even know Nathan??" HA

Ah, the wonderful world of macros. If you don't know what they are, just know this: without them, you don't get Prevuze.

Thanks.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

Other than the gratuitous boob shot – I hope you caught that one WingNut

Are you kidding me??? That's my desktop background now :-)

Word verification: dilion - a new denomination of time equal to a million millions; for example, It's been a dilion years since DROOL has had an interesting storyline.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs