Thursday, December 03, 2009

Ease Off The Testosterone

Carly stands in Bo and Hope's living room and finishes packing her things. Bo asks if she's nervous. Carly says she isn't so nervous but wants Bo to run interference by stopping her from making a fool out of herself. Boy, there's a case of too little too late if I ever saw one.

"All kids think their parents are idiots," says Bo, "My kids just happen to be correct."

EJ rants and rambles. Rafe jumps in. Brady jumps in. Sami avoids the shrapnel. Suddenly her phone rings, "OMG it's area code 216!" She picks up, but no one answers, "Nicole, is that you? I can hear the baby crying. Talk to me!"

Nicole lies on the floor and mutters, "Sydney..."


Carly stalls. Bo wonders if this is a sign she's feeling insecure about heading over to Maggie's. Carly says she's going but wants to say something, "All my life I thought I was a pretty tough cookie, but the last few years with Lawrence scared me. I felt weak and worthless. But this isn't about him it's about you. When I got here, you were like a rock for me. And I mean more than your IQ. I stopped being scared when I came here. You took care of me and didn't make me feel weak. In the end I feel stronger. You're quite a guy."

Bo is embarrassed, "Aw shucks ma'am. At least life ain't boring when you're around. Unless they're taping DOOL." Hugs

Phillip crashes in, "Hey, Bo let's go grab a beer." Oops. Phillip sees Bo is grabbing something else and figures the beer will have to wait.

Melanie and Arianna are together at a table in the Java Café. Melanie whines, "I guess I'm not the most mature person around. I really haven't had many boyfriends, but I've had gazillions of breakups."

Arianna, like the rest of us, tries to figure out how something like that works.

Mia walks up to the table, "Excuse me, I forgot the type of muffin you ordered. What was it again?"

Melanie jumps down her throat, "WELL, YEAH. NO WONDER YOU FORGOT SINCE I ORDERED IT AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO!"

"Sorry," whines Mia, "it's not the biggest thing on my mind." She sulks off.

"Why did I do that," asks Melanie, "Nothing like kicking someone when they're down."

EJ yanks the phone form Sami, "Nicole, we are coming for you!"

Back at the bus station, a figure walks up to Nicole and hangs up the phone. We pan in on lifeless Nicole.

Bo makes the intros. Phillip gets snotty, "Let's see, were you married to my brother before or after you married my father?"

Carly decides it's time to go, "Phillip, give my best to your father. You remind me of him." Carly leaves. Bo jumps all over Phillip for being snide. Phillip vows to kiss up to her next time.

Bo asks what he wants. "I'd like to go get a beer and talk," says Phillip, "But I'm not sure I should get marriage advice from someone who's having trouble with his wife and who has been found in the arms of another woman."

Tiger Woods sticks his head in the door, "That's OK. I don't make a practice of giving marriage advice anyway."

Phillip tells Bo Vivian is in town. Bo wonders, "What the hell is going on?"

Arianna and Melanie discuss Melanie's 'complex' love life. Melanie admits having it bad for Phillip but vows to get over it. Arianna reminds her Phillip wants to get together, "What are you so afraid of?"

EJ hangs up and Sami grabs the phone back. Rafe announces he's determined the call came from a bus station in Cleveland. Sami goes off the deep end, "There is a reason that Nicole wasn't talking. Why wasn't she talking to me?"

Nicole lies on the floor. The mysterious figure asks, "Miss... are you... Oh, dear Lord!"

Bo wonders how things are going between Victor and Vivian. Phillip tells him Victor and Vivian are actually quite friendly at the moment, "Let's face it. My parents... I have whacks on both sides of the family."

Bo reminds him, "One of those 'whacks' is my father."

"I guess whackyness must be hereditary," says Phillip. He apologizes for his mood, "I guess I just need someone to tell me the sun will come out tomorrow and everything's coming up roses. I also need to hear it's darkest before the dawn."

"You've gotten a lot out of your membership in the Cliché of the Month Club, haven't you," asks Bo. He gets a call. Nathan shows up.

Arianna thinks Melanie has a better chance of making it with a guy who turns her on rather than a guy who doesn't float her boat.

Carly finds Mia at the Java Café. She tells her she's moving into Maggie's today and they make small talk about Mia's job and school. Mia asks her to clam up, "And when you move into Maggie's place, I'd like it if you just left me alone."

"Gee, I hear that from a lot of people," says Carly.

Brady goes into action, "I'll go make sure the Titan jet is ready."

EJ stops him and we have the battle of the dueling corporate jet owners, "I'll take care of things. We don't need you." Rafe reminds EJ they need Brady, since he's probably the only one Nicole will talk to. EJ pulls the dysfunctional group together and the posse heads for Dry Gulch, otherwise known as Cleveland.

Mysterious people stoop and check Nicole out, "She was going to leave the country."

"Now she's headed straight to nowhere."

"Oh no," gasps Mysterious Guy #1, "Not that!"

"I'm afraid so," says Mysterious Guy #2, "DOOL renewed her contract."

"Oh, the humanity!"


Nathan says he's there to see Hope about some foundation business. It seems he's made the bad assumption that Hope is still living at Bo and Hope's house. Bo says he has to go to the station and arranges to meet Phillip later. He asks Phillip to fill Nathan in.

Phillip tells Nathan about the 'rough patch' in Bo and Hope's marriage. He says he's sorry about Melanie. Nathan macho's up, "Don't you dare patronize me!"

Melanie weighs her options, "Nathan isn't exactly a stick in the mud. We got arrested together!"

Arianna prods, "But Phillip is what you want."

"No," insists Melanie, "And if he is, I'm wrong."

"This isn't about right and wrong," says Arianna, "It's about what is and what isn't."

"It's certainly not about intelligent dialog, though," says Melanie.

Mia apologizes for talking to Carly like that. Carly backs away as Melanie walks behind her.

FOOMP!

Carly bumps into her and scalding hot coffee goes all over Melanie's arm. Melanie screeches, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Sami and Rafe are situated on the DiMera corporate jet. Sami tells Rafe, "EJ thought this would be the best way to do things."

Rafe sighs, "I thought driving would be faster."

"Faster than flying," asks Sami, "At least your evenings won't be taken up by boring Mensa meetings anytime soon."

"OK," says Rafe, "We're flying. EJ ALWAYS knows best."

Sami scolds, "Ease off the testosterone." She goes back to obsessing over Nicole's call, "Why wouldn't she talk to me?" Rafe tries to be supportive.

Back at a hospital in Cleveland, the docs work on Nicole. They've figured out who she is, but wonder if she'll ever be able to answer questions.

Carly examines the charred remains of Melanie's arm and tells her she's a doctor. Melanie growls, "What? Are you out drumming up business?"

Phillip says he just doesn't want hard feelings. Nathan lets the hard feelings roll, "Melanie deserves a whole lot better than you and I'm going to make sure you leave her alone."

Melanie, bandaged arm and all, sits back at her table in the Java Café with Arianna and rants against Carly. Arianna reminds her it was just an accident. Whiny Melanie says she realizes that. Arianna worries about Rafe as Gabi walks in. Arianna makes the introductions. Melanie decides to leave. Gabi sits and wonders if they were talking about how unreasonable she is. Arianna says she wants a truce. Gabi wants to know about the baby. "I don't have any news," says Arianna, "I don't want to bother Rafe."

"Then why don't you call Brady," asks Arianna.

EJ barks orders to the pilot as Brady comes on board, "Could you move your briefcase, EJ? It seems the seat next to you is the only place left to sit." He snaps up his briefcase and he and Brady sit down together. EJ stews. Brady stews. Rafe wonders if the two of them will eventually stop fighting. Sami doubts it. Rafe assures her they are on the home stretch. Sami still wonders why Nicole wouldn't talk to her.

Bo sits in the pub and talks on the phone, "No press conference until we find out how this plays out." He hangs up, "We're looking for a baby, not publicity."

Mia comes up and he tells her there might be good news. He invites her to sit and says he figures things must be tough because she once thought Sydney was her baby. Mia plays the 'poor-me' card. "Feelings don't go away," says Bo, "That's what moms are like."

"Not my mom," whines Mia.

Carly arrives at Maggie's talking to herself, "Well, that last encounter didn't go so well. We'll just have to give it another shot."

Arianna don' wanna call Brady. Gabi don' wanna stop gabbing. She lectures Ari about the drugs. Arianna claims she's innocent. She hauls Gabi outside so they can talk, "I am scared you are going to send me back to prison or worse. I am working undercover so can you keep your mouth shut?"

"I doubt it. They named me Gabi for a reason."

Sami sleeps on Rafe's shoulder. EJ gets into his briefcase. Brady asks, "How can you do work at a time like this?"

"Actually," says EJ, "I'm going to do a crossword puzzle. What's a five letter word for 'the irritating little gadfly sitting next to me?'" They bicker about Nicole.

Sami announces to Rafe, "I have the worst headache ever."

"I didn't realize I was bothering you," says Rafe.

Nicole lies in bed. She wakes up, "Sydney? Sydney?"

Gabi accuses Arianna of lying, "If you're working undercover and Brady knows it, why aren't you getting back together. I'll bet it's because of that other woman."

Phillip and Nathan argue about Melanie. Nathan warns Phillip, "If you hurt her one more time, we won't talk about this next time. He heaves."

Phillip interjects his opinion, "What a doofus."

Melanie comes in and tips over Carly's suitcase. Then she bumps into Carly herself, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm Carly Manning. I just moved in."

Bo offers to call Mia when they get Sydney back. She gives him his number. She thinks the Brady's are nice and says she's always wanted a family like that. Mia leaves.

The fearsome foursome rushes into the hospital. The nurse tells them Nicole can't have any visitors. Sami sobs, "Where is the baby?"

"I told you," says the nurse, "She can't have visitors." She also tells them Nicole came in alone.

Sami gasps, "OMG!"

Phillip arrives at the pub and accuses the Hortons of being smug and judgmental. Bo says he figured things were over between Melanie and Phillip. Phillip says it isn't over and also says he doesn't need Bo's advice. Bo reminds him he's the one who asked him to go for a beer. Phillip says he isn't going to blow it this time.

Melanie can't believe it, "You're living here? Maggie's gonna have to up her homeowner's insurance." Mia arrives. Carly tells her, "Maggie said this won't be a problem, but if you and..." She can't quite recall the name.

Melanie helps out, "Uh, burn victim Melanie..."

"If you don't want me here ill go," says Carly.

"That would be a good idea," says Melanie.

The Four Doofskateers wonder where the baby is. They demand to see Nicole, but the doc says only family is allowed. EJ steps up to the plate as Nicole's husband and heads in to see her. Rafe goes with the cops. Sami shudders.

Arianna calls Brady. He tells her he's in Cleveland, "We found Nicole."

EJ stands over Nicole's bed, "Wake up. It's over."

Nicole wakes, "Where is Sydney?"

"You're supposed to be telling me that," says EJ, "Where is my daughter?"

Rafe comes back to Sami with Mr. And Mrs. Robinson, "They saw Nicole with Sydney at the bus station, so we've ruined their family vacation by pulling them in here to stand like bumps on a log and say nothing." The cops pull the Robinsons away.

Sami tells Rafe she knows she heard Sydney during the call. She thinks Nicole was hurt trying to protect her, "Someone has my baby, where is she?"

Meanwhile, back at the bus station, Sydney, wearing dark sunglasses and a fake beard, boards a bus for the most remote part of the Northwest Territories.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


11 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Slowest moving episode - ever. Meanwhile, back at the bus station, Sydney, wearing dark sunglasses and a fake beard, boards a bus for the most remote part of the Northwest Territories. I am right there with you Sydney - can the rest of us go with you? This is our Friday episode - this?

Here's hoping tomorrow brings something better!

So if they people saw Nicole with the baby at the bus station - no one saw her getting hit, or someone else walking away with the baby?

Just how small is EJ's corporate Jet that he doesn't have enough seats?

Wow, they still managed to get all three Hernandez family in one action packed episode. How do they do that?

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Maya said...

Sounds like a great fun episode. We finally have Mia/Mel scene together. And Mel/Carly, which is very much like Mel/Nicol back in spring, when the show wanted to make Nicol her mum.

Speaking of Mel, I don´t know why she is so distraught. She has future rich beyond reason doctor and already rich beyond reason CEO fighting over her attention. She should hire good lawyer, marry Phillip while he is still delusional enough to not sign any premarital contract, have fun beying Mrs. Phillip Kiriakis and when he eventually gets tired of her screw off half of his fortune. He needs to pay for his stupidity to fall for teen ex-con artist.

Brady, EJ and Rafe together means testosteron abundance. It´s only matter of time till they start bragging who is better in bed and who has bigger... Truth is they really didn´t have worry much when Nicol had the baby, they knew Sydney is safe (or atleast as safe as she can be with crazy kidnapper on the loose), but hopefully now they start to take it more serious.

I heard we won´t know the identity of the kidnapper till the week of 14/12. I just hope it´s not Stefano.

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds rather fun for once !
Even with the three Hernandez..by the way Gaby don't bother me (i can't say the same with her siblings..)

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Tiger comment was PRICELESS...way to keep current events in the blog :) I love you Prevuze. You make this show entertaining!!!! xoxo

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"I guess I'm not the most mature person around. I really haven't had many boyfriends, but I've had gazillions of breakups."

Arianna, like the rest of us, tries to figure out how something like that works.

You think? Melanie had a website promoting herself as some sort of extreme party animal. On the other hand, I guess you wouldn’t label a one-night-stand partner as a boyfriend.

"Sorry," whines Mia, "it's not the biggest thing on my mind." She sulks off.

I’m sure her boss would be thrilled to hear that remark. Muffins should be the first thing on her mind.

Phillip gets snotty, "Let's see, were you married to my brother before or after you married my father?"

Phillip is having a rough day. First, he is reunited with his surrogate mother and now he meets one of his many former step mothers/sisters-in-law. Geez!

Tiger Woods sticks his head in the door, "That's OK. I don't make a practice of giving marriage advice anyway."

Naughty, naughty Prevuze! LOL!!!!!!!! Tiger might not be able to give advice on marriage but he can certainly suggest the best places to hide the golf clubs.

EJ pulls the dysfunctional group together and the posse heads for Dry Gulch, otherwise known as Cleveland.

The OK Corral bus station is in Cleveland?

Rafe sighs, "I thought driving would be faster."

"Faster than flying," asks Sami, "At least your evenings won't be taken up by boring Mensa meetings anytime soon."

Once again Rafe proves he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.

“I am working undercover so can you keep your mouth shut?"

"I doubt it. They named me Gabi for a reason."

Arianna’s been blabbing about her undercover work in all manner of public places, and now she’s starting to worry about a conversation being overheard. Geez.

Meanwhile, back at the bus station, Sydney, wearing dark sunglasses and a fake beard, boards a bus for the most remote part of the Northwest Territories.

Berg – you can also count me in on that bus trip!

Good heavens Prevuze – I laughed my way through your entire recap. Apparently so did Roman. Thanks to Bulldog for pointing out that hilarious fact. EJ is right. Sami can really talk a blue streak. That was a great picture and caption! I’m glad the Four Doofskateers made it to Cleveland without killing each other. Maybe they can attend a Cavs game together.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Mysterious people stoop and check Nicole out, "She was going to leave the country."

Unless these mysterious folk are the ones after Nicole, how would they know where she was headed? And why would they care?

I’ve never seen Philip OR Nathan at the Brady house, ever, and they both decide to show up there at the same time?? Yeah. Sure.

Sami announces to Rafe, "I have the worst headache ever."

OMG! A headache! In reality, it would be perfectly normal. In soaps it could be a harbinger of a brain tumor.

The fearsome foursome rushes into the hospital.

And they knew she was there because…?

Meanwhile, back at the bus station, Sydney, wearing dark sunglasses and a fake beard....

I can see her now. LOLOL

Every single one of today's pictures was priceless - camel cud, when Pard was Will's age, the famous Prevuze Spew, Lucas sucker punching orderlies - LOL'ed at them all.

While timely, I believe a course marshal would be throwing a flag (or a club, or whatever they do when a golfer does a no-no) and sending Prevuze straight to the clubhouse for his skurelas (word verification) Tiger Woods remark.

Scurrilous or not, I alway love Prevuze' remarks. Keep 'em coming and keep us sane.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would be funny if they had Lucas on the plane also.he would be like the little kid among the men. also you would have all the men currently on the show right now that have connection with both woman oh the drama lol
so are they trying to say that MIA is Bo's kid if thats true the first thing BO will do is ship her overseas.
he seriously needs to kick hope to the curve she gets more annoying day by day .

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

How did Rafe determine Nicole was at the bus station? She could've been in an air terminal, a train depot, Starbuck's....

And why would Phillip seek out Bo for advice? They've hardly been best buds. Clearly this was just a time-wasting opportunity.

I loved Pard as Kostacheck, Tiger Woods and Phillip's Cliche of the Month club.

Thanks, Prevuze for getting us to the last half of the week. Oh, the humanity!! :D

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

I've come to the conclusion that Celeste is Rafe's mother and he's inherited her psychic abilities. How else to explain how he knew where Nicole is that she had something to do with Grace?

I wish they'd get rid of the Hernandez's and let us see more Phil with Bo, Lucas, Viv, Victor and Melanie.

Verification word: diststa, as in Rafe, Arianna and Gabi days are just a distata memory.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

OH here we go, next we'll have photo opp's of the fearsome 4 with Lebron during a Cav's game while they're looking for Sydney in Cleveland. At least we know neither of the guys will be attending any mensa meetings here cause they're all far from scoring in the top 2% of the population on a standardized intelligence test. Too bad Nicole's life is not in danger anymore since she's probably getting the five star medical care at the Cleveland Clinic. I just know Stefano beat them all to it and he and Syd are having a fabulous time stealing the towels by the pool at the Ritz in downtown Cleveland.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs