Friday, October 09, 2009

Sex 24/7

Nicole is at the pub with Sydney feeding her chowdah flavored pablum. She spirals into the depths of depression and promises Sydney they will be with her daddy soon.

Daddy, meanwhile, comes into the rumpus room and picks up one of Sydney's books. Unable to read all those big words, he just looks at the inscription, "With love – From Daddy." Kate walks in and sees him brooding.

Bo is at Victor's place. "I want to remind you," says Victor, "that Kate is free and walking the streets."

"She's used to walking the streets," says Bo, "but not for free."

"So," says Victor, "Kate marries a millionaire, gets amnesty and now he's her husband's at death's door. He's a diabetic with heart problems... you know... a little too much insulin and... You've heard of the von Bülows, haven't you? I want Kate in prison... you know police doing their job. Justice and that kind of thing."

"Justice," repeats Bo, "I've heard of that somewhere... I once heard someone say, 'Justice is blind.'"

"And so is the Salem Police Department," says Victor.


Out of nowhere, Bo accuses Victor of being jealous because Kate married Stefano.

Justin arrives in Hope's hotel room.

Victor insists he's not jealous, "Stefano's more than welcome to the shrew." He picks up a newspaper and shows it to Bo. The headline screams, "Lawrence Alamain Dead."

Carly reads the same paper and we have yet another flashback. If it weren't for flashbacks, each DOOL episode would be shorter than your average movie trailer.

Bo reads the paper, "I wonder what the hell happened?"

"It's just a hunch," says Victor, "But I'm guessing Lawrence died."

"I also Hope Carly is all right," says Bo.

"What do you care," asks Victor.

Carly is on a boat. Cap'n Omar comes in and asks if she's seasick. Then he remembers she said she lived on a boat once. That calls for another flashback! Carly and Bo stand on deck in the night air cuddling. Bo points up to the sky, "That's the north star."

"You're pointing south," says Carly.

"Things change," says Bo.


Carly thanks Cap'n Omar for picking her up at the airport. Omar says he was all too glad to do it. Carly asks if he has read about her husband. "I have," says Omar, "Were you with him when it happened?"

Carly zones out, "I did it."

"So," says Omar, "It was an accident."

"It wasn't premeditated," says Carly, "but it wasn't an accident. I'd do the same thing again in a heartbeat."

"You don't have to," says Omar, "You've already done it a thousand times in the flashbacks."

Chloe joins Nicole and Sydney. Oddly, the maturity level at the table drops. Nicole tells her she knows EJ would never turn his back on his little girl. Chloe points out that's exactly what EJ did. Nicole makes excuses for EJ's actions. Chloe asks, "Do you know who Sydney's real parents are?"

"Yes," says Nicole, "I do." If you really think Nicole is going to drop that bomb, I'd like to remind you the Salem Bridge is for sale.

Prevuze

Kate wanders into the rumpus room and apologizes for intruding.

EJ snorts, "That's all you do, isn't it, Kate?"

Kate says, "It's going to be much better not to have that lying bitch in your life."

Justin asks where Ciara is. "She's taking a nature hike with Jugs and Doolie," says Hope, "You don't expect me to watch her, do you?" Justin asks how Ciara is doing. "She's doing well... most days," says Hope. Justin asks if they are coming home soon. Hope ignores the question, "Justin I asked you here because I need a lawyer."

Prevuze

Bo tells Victor Carly was a big part of his life. Victor points out that was eons ago. "Carly must be going through hell right now," says Bo.

Victor reminds Bo his marriage is at a crossroads and he is vulnerable, "You want some advice from your father."

"I guess so," says Bo, "But I'd rather have some money."

"Carly Manning is a name from your distant past," says Victor, "Keep it that way."

We discover Carly called Omar because she was desperate. Omar thinks Lawrence must've done something horrible if it's true that Carly whacked him. "Yeah," says Carly, "He did. I asked him if my new pair of slacks made my butt look big and he said yes."

Nicole says she and EJ are Sydney's real parents. If you didn't see that one coming, you flunk DOOL 101. "It was a closed adoption," says Nicole, "so I don't know who her biological parents are." Chloe advises Nicole to walk away. Nicole refuses, "He won't blame Sydney for what I did. I won't let him."

EJ wants Kate to back off, "You don't speak about the lying bitch like that in my presence."

Justin says Hope doesn't need a lawyer for what she wants to do. It seems Hope wants to put Ciara in a private school because that's what the shrink recommends, and Hope thinks Bo won't consent. Justin tells her Bo said he would do anything in the world to save their marriage, "Do you feel the same way?"

"I probably will after I have a fling or two," says Hope.

Carly knows she has put Omar in danger by having him pilot a woman on the run. Omar leaves. Carly reads the paper and, guess what, has another flashback. We hear her tell Lawrence he has taken her life from her one little flashback at a time. She says she can't look at him after what she has found out. Carly pops back to. ahem, reality, wads the paper up and chucks it.

Hope tells Justin Bo is the only man she has ever loved. When Justin stops laughing he suggests she tell Bo that, "I've found with Adrian the more time you spend apart, the more time you get each other wrong." He picks up the phone, "Call your husband."

Omar brings lunch. Carly says, "I wish I could have gotten to Salem last night under the radar, but now Lawrence men are on my trail."

Nicole tells Chloe EJ can't have Sydney back without taking her back, "We are a package deal." Chloe wonders if Nicole needs a place to stay. "What," asks Nicole, "You mean at Daniel's bachelor pad. I don't think so."

EJ comes out into the foyer and finds Mary bringing some suitcases out there. He asks why she's doing that. Mary tells him Kate asked him to get Nicole's things together. EJ dismisses her. Mary leaves and EJ picks up a pink stuffed teddy bear, "By God, they're not taking this from me."

Hope declines to make the call, "Just tell Bo I'll call him soon." Justin says he'll take the papers to Bo. Hope says if Bo is really fighting for their marriage then he'll understand why she's doing this.

Victor says the last name Hope needs to hear is Carly's. He wonders if Bo is deliberately trying to push Hope away. Bo denies that, "How could I hurt Hope by bringing up Carly's name. I haven't talked to Carly in years. I doubt if I ever will." Translation: expect a call soon, Bo.

The aforementioned Carly asks Cap'n Omar for a ship-to-shore phone.

Chloe gets a call from Lucas, "I'm just calling to make sure you got the annulment papers." She says she did and thanks him. "Pardon me," says Lucas, "if I decline to congratulate you on your engagement. There is, however, something you can do for me..."

Chloe listens to Lucas suggestion, "But... isn't it a little chilly to go jump in Salem Lake right now?"

Nicole arrives back at the DiMera mansion. EJ comes down and tells her to get her things out ASAP. Nicole informs him they she and Sydney are there to stay.

Victor sighs, "Of all my heirs, Bo, you're the only one who got it right in the love department."

"Right," says Bo, "Then I met Hope and it all fell apart."

Lucas tells Chloe he is on step nine of his twelve-step program, "Step nine is 'making amends.' That's why I signed the annulment papers."

Chloe says she doesn't expect him to forgive her. "I'm not doing this for you," says Lucas, "I'm doing it for myself."

"You always were a selfish bastard," says Chloe.

"Here's what you can do for me," says Lucas, "Allie told me you invited her to have lunch."

"Yes," says Chloe, "I thought it would be bad for her just to end things all of a sudden."

"I don't want you seeing her again," says Lucas, "I'll forgive you for what you did to me but I'll never forgive you for what you did to her."

"So much for making amends," says Chloe. Lucas slams the receiver down.

Just then, Kate comes into the pub and catches the end of the conversation, "Why can't you leave my son alone?"

EJ tells Nicole she isn't welcome in his house. Nicole says he said that last night but today is a new day. She asks if EJ missed Sydney, "She wouldn't take her morning bottle with me. How does that make you feel?"

"I'm sorry you had to drink alone," says EJ.

Nicole reminisces about bringing Sydney home. She tells EJ Sydney wants him to hold her. EJ tells her to cut it out. Nicole keeps it up.

Hope says, "I just want Ciara to be OK and then for all of us to be together as a family again. Me... Ciara... Bo... That dumb kid what's-his-name we had who went off sailing somewhere..."

Bo says he's giving Hope the time and space she asked for. Victor volunteers to go get Hope and bring her back.

Carly stares. She finds blood on her hands. Oh, the metaphor! Let's see, blood on her hands and the realization she hasn't showered in a week... That calls for a...

FLASHBACK!!!

This time we get to live the exciting 'monster-bitch' conversation.

Omar pops back in with a phone.

Kate is chipper, "I just wish you could slip back into that coma and die. No one would miss you. Not even your fiancée once he gets to know something about you other than the fact that you're willing to have sex 24/7. I can't believe you have the gall to force yourself into Lucas' life. How can you do that to him? Why were you talking to him? Were you trying to get him to speed up the annulment?"

Chloe says that's between her and Lucas. She reminds Kate her sons aren't talking to her, "It frosts you to watch Daniel and me have a happy ending. Payback's a bitch isn't it?"

Chloe leaves. Kate mumbles, "Happy ending? Not if Victor has anything to do with it."

Nicole says Sydney misses EJ so much. EJ moves in and tells Sydney he misses her.

Bo thanks Victor for the offer but says it wouldn't do any good to bring Hope home, "She will come home when she's ready."

"When will that be," says Victor.

"As soon as she realizes life is no fun if she can't make me miserable," says Bo.


Hope and Ciara are on the bed in the hotel room. Ciara tells her about her walk in the woods and asks when they are going home. "Soon," says Hope, "I promise."

Omar tells Carly outgoing calls could be monitored. He suggests waiting until landfall to make contact. "Well, then," says Carly, "Full speed ahead."

Omar calls the bridge, "Full speed ahead!" Suddenly the boat lurches and crashes. "Well," says Cap'n Omar, "I guess we were a little closer to land than I thought."

Cruel and evil EJ says just because he has raised Sydney doesn't mean he will take her back. He says he won't be a party to a lie any more, "Get out!"

Nicole whimpers, "EJ..."

EJ growls, "Don't grovel. It's a bad example for the child."

Heartless EJ opens the door and Nicole sulks out. Outside she breaks down. Inside, EJ stares. We pan back as EJ stands in the huge empty room.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole is PATHETIC, i think it's the word who define, suit her the most. Creepy is her behaviour..poor Sydney..

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Oh Prevuze - so snarky this a.m. with mean EJ comments, though funny. If anyone has the right to be snarky it's me as I sit on a plane to Ohio. Wait, maybe my plane will make an emergency landing and Capt. Ahab oops, I mean Omar will have to take me by ship! That would be more fun than waiting for this paper airplane to taxi down the runway.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"I want to remind you," says Victor, "that Kate is free and walking the streets."

"She's used to walking the streets," says Bo, "but not for free."

Prevuze, very snarky and very accurate!! LOL!!!!!!!

Justice," repeats Bo, "I've heard of that somewhere... I once heard someone say, 'Justice is blind.'"

"And so is the Salem Police Department," says Victor.

A seeing-eye dog and cane are part of the SPD’s official crest.

Kate says, "It's going to be much better not to have that lying bitch in your life."

There’s not enough room in the DiMera mansion for more than one lying bitch.

"It was a closed adoption," says Nicole, "so I don't know who her biological parents are."

OK, from Mia, that line could be believable but from Nicole – not so much. EJ has already figured out that Dr. Baker was involved with the baby procurement, and Brady knows plenty about what Nicole did. At this point, why would Nicole bother lying to her BFF Chloe?

Justin tells her Bo said he would do anything in the world to save their marriage, "Do you feel the same way?"

"I probably will after I have a fling or two," says Hope.

I think you're on to something Prevuze, and one of those flings will probably be with Justin.

Nicole tells Chloe EJ can't have Sydney back without taking her back, "We are a package deal."

The package deal is a “Lunchable” that includes a Nutty Buddy for dessert.

"I'll forgive you for what you did to me but I'll never forgive you for what you did to her."

"So much for making amends," says Chloe.

I’m not exactly sure what Lucas thinks Chloe did to Allie. If Allie has abandonment issues, it’s probably because her father disappeared into rehab due to the fact that he deals with his problems by drinking himself into a stupor.

TGIF and TGFP!!!!!!!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

BULLETIN: NASA has crash landed a rocket on the moon in an effort to find water. It didn't find water, but did find Mickey Horton.

Prevuze - Best breaking news blog on the Internet®

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Prevuze - and now the rest of the story. Mickey Horton, while staring at the newly arrived rocket, gets coldcocked by that golf ball still soaring unimpeded thru the non-atmosphere that Buzz Aldren(?) hit decades ago.

But now back to our regularly scheduled programming...those poor Salem kids! They have to go to school twice as long as Brady and the others have to appear in their offices.

In the past Salem has had an international airport. So what happened? Did Carly have to land in New York and take a barge up the Ohio to Salem?? Since this is a holiday weekend maybe she's re-enacting Columbus discovering America!

LOL over "As soon as she realizes life is no fun if she can't make me miserable," says Bo. (how true), Bo refusing the collect call and this:"So much for making amends," says Chloe. Lucas slams the receiver down. After his twelve step program let's hope poor Loserclueless gets some anger management training.

Thanks for getting us to TGIF, Prevuze.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there was a Nobel Prize for lying and groveling, then Nicole would win hands down!

I feel no pity for her since she has brought this all on herself. The only people I feel sorry for are the victims of her lies, especially the innocent children whose lives she has and is playing God with!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Back from a two day conference. Without Prevuze this A.M. I barely made it through the sessions today.

I see these poor soap characters just can't catch a break. Fortunately, Prevuze manages to make the unending dreck funny.

This late in the day there isn't much to add to the comments except one of my HUH?! moments. No one has pointed this one out yet.

"I want Kate in prison... you know police doing their job. Justice and that kind of thing."

It really took a lot of gall for Victor to come up with that complaint. He had the chance to do just that weeks ago and he chose to stand by and let Kate run amok.

That's all. Keep up the good work you little Prevuzites and have a great weekend.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Prevuze you have to snark more about Nicole, come on ! Her character is so laughable right now..give us some snarkilicious please !

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs