Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Men Never Lie

It's a mystery why, but today's satellite transmission was excellent, so this is the episode that will air in Canada later today and in the US tomorrow...

Lexie... Blurry Lexie... "Chloe-e-e-e?"

Roman... Blurry Roman, "Chloe-e-e-e?" More blur. More confusion. Roman asks, "Chloe? Can you hear me?"

Lucas steps up, "OMG! You're awake!"

Groggy Chloe asks, "What's going on? Why am I in the hospital?"

Lucas gasps, "My God, she's back."

Kate apparently has whipped out her Handy-Dandy-Kidnapper's-Kit® that she carries in her purse and has bound and gagged Daniel. We slowly pan up Daniel's buff bod (but he's dressed – down girls), Daniel twitches. He opens his eyes. Oh, the irony! He wakes at the exact moment Chloe wakes up! Kate draws death serum into a hypo as Daniel tries to yell.

Will and EJ are at the Java Café talking about the fact that Mia lied.

Nicole is with Mia in Maggie's kitchen. Mia insists Will won't tell anyone what she just told him, "Nobody will find out. How could anyone connect Sydney with me?" Nicole gets a call. It's EJ. He tells her he's chatting with Will.

MMOOOOOOOOO...

In case you didn't recognize it, that was the sound of the cow Nicole just had as it messes up Maggie's kitchen.

Sami dreams about Rafe. A tender kiss... A soft word... A vapid mind... They dive in for the full treatment.

Sami sleeps. Sami wakes... Sami realizes it was a dream. She looks at the Madonna and child across the room and huffs. I'm not sure what that look at Mary was all about unless it was to remind us there is still one virgin left in Salem.

Arianna approaches Rafe at the pub. He tells her he thinks he's on to something, "Nicole is keeping a secret from her husband and the rest of the world. She had a miscarriage."

"I didn't know she was pregnant again," says Arianna.

"I'm not sure when it happened," says Rafe, "I was in the park hiding in the bushes. I overheard Brady and Nicole talking.

Prevuze

Arianna, of course, zones in on the fact Nicole was confiding in Brady. She asks what Rafe thinks Nicole is up to.

EJ asks Nicole to join him and Will at the Java Café. She asks what they are talking about. "I'll tell you when you get here," says Mr. Cheer.

Nicole hangs up and gives Mia the good news. Mia doesn't understand why Will is with EJ, "Will doesn't even like EJ." Nicole thinks' it's a little too coincidental herself.

Mia whines, "Will said he wouldn't tell."

Nicole almost chokes, "And men never lie. If he blabs this you will be in a world of pain. I have to get there." She tells Mia to stay there and keep her phone on. Mia apologizes. Nicole is cynical, "You're sorry? Mia, I trusted you! The only thing I ever wanted was a good home with a husband. And five million dollars for marrying him. I will fix this. No one, no one will ruin the life that I have built."

Roman comes out into the waiting area and orders Nathan and Melanie to be taken to a holding cell.

Melanie protests, "But... but... but... Chloe is awake."

"It doesn't work like that," says Roman, "At the Salem PD, no good deed goes unpunished unless you're a real criminal."

Lexie leaves Lucas with Chloe. Woozy Chloe can't figure out what's going on, "You seem different. Did something happen?"

"You could say that," says Lucas, "A hell of a lot has happened."

Chloe asks, "What, are we on a new soap opera?"

Kate sits on the side of the bed and taunts Daniel. She says things could have been different but they can't turn back the clock. She holds up her hypo, which dwarfs the Seattle Space needle, "You really give me no choice." Daniel mumbles.

Rafe says he doesn't know what Nicole's miscarriage has to do with Sami. He wonders if she might have lost the baby around the time Grace died which would explain Nicole's emotions, "I hate to say it, but maybe the baby was Brady's."

"You're off base there," says Arianna, "So are you back to square one?" Rafe gets a call from Sami before he can answer.

Maggie arrives back at her home and finds Mia brooding. Mia, of course insists she is fine. Maggie of course digs for juicy gossip. Mia whines, "People shouldn't keep secrets from people they care about."

"Is this about Will," asks Mags.

"I lied to him and you and to everyone," says Mia, "I had a baby."

Realizing she has hit the mother load of gossip, Maggie drops her jaw.

Mia continues, "It was before I met Will or you. I didn't go to rehab. I had the baby and gave it up for adoption. Now I've told Will. He didn't understand. I don't think he will ever forgive me. He promised not to tell, but now I think he will break his promise."

"Give him a break," says Maggie, "He kept it for five minutes."

Sami tells Rafe about her dream, but doesn't get specific. Arianna tactfully sneaks away. Sami tells Rafe she's at the convent. She rambles on about Rafe and Grace and knowing them and the love they shared, "I wish you could have been there when Grace was born. I was so scared when they took her away from me."

A dim... very dim, light bulb glows in the nether regions of Rafe's brain, "They wha..."

Chloe asks if Lucas is upset about something. Oh, Lucas is upset all right. 10-9-8...3-2-1...

KA-BOOM!

Lucas nukes, "You've been lying to me!" Lexie walks in and tries to stop the explosion. Too late. Lucas goes off the deep end.

Chloe asks, "Do you know where Daniel is?"

Lucas bursts a blood vessel, "Who gives a damn where that bastard is?"

Kate tells Daniel no one can hear him scream so she un-gags him.

Daniel has a tender greeting for her, "Bitch!"

"Come on," says Kate, "this is your final moment. I expected at least a plea for mercy." She re-inserts Daniel's gag and points the hypo at him. Closer... Closer... Closer...

Roman is with Chloe. He asks if she is OK. Chloe rambles, "I should have told him. He's so angry." Roman says he needs to ask a few questions. Chloe has a few questions herself, "Is it really the middle of September? You mean I woke up and we're not in the middle of sweeps? " Chloe insists Daniel would never hurt her.

Closer... Closer... Closer... The phone interrupts Kate before she can inject Daniel. She answers and asks Lucas if she can call back. Lucas tells her Chloe woke up and is defending Daniel.

MMOOOOOOOOO...

In case you didn't recognize it, that was the sound of the cow Kate just had as it messes up the hotel room.

Nicole joins Will and EJ at the Java Café. Will leaves. Nicole sits. EJ tells her Will is having trouble with Mia, "She's been dishonest with him."

Nicole gulps, "How?"

Rafe asks if someone took Grace from Sami the night she was born. Sami tells him Dr. Baker took her, "She was having trouble breathing. It seemed to take forever but he brought her back and she was fine." Rafe has more questions, but Sami goes to that dark place in her mind where she spends a whole lot of time. She says she's sorry she called and hangs up.

Mia apologizes for lying. Maggie comforts her. A call interrupts. Maggie hangs up and says she has to go because Melanie and Nathan have been arrested.

A generic cop sticks Melanie and Nathan in the room where they keep the rubber hoses. They congratulate themselves for bringing Chloe back to life, but Melanie thinks he's possibly lost his career. Nate says he did what he thought was right.

Chloe insists Daniel would never hurt her. She says she's ashamed of not telling Lucas, but she'd decided to stop living a lie.

Kate tells Lucas she'll be right there. She hangs up, turns and gives Daniel the good news.

Arianna comes out and wonders where Rafe went.

Rafe is in the park talking to Sarah on his cell phone, "What was Baker up to?"

"I'll tell you," says Sarah, "But you can never call me again."

"Agreed," says Rafe.

"Dr. Baker," she says, "was buying and selling babies illegally."

"Is there a way to do that legally," asks Rafe.

Kate sits on the side of Daniel's bed, "I can't believe this is happening."

Daniel tells her it's over, "Chloe will tell the truth." He says he knows she's in a bind and he will help if she tells the truth.

Kate smiles, "Would you do that for me?"

"Yes," says Daniel, "Please untie me."

"You are a kind man," she says softly. Then devil-Kate reappears. She re-gags him. He mumbles as she leaves.

Nate tells Melanie she's not the hard-as-nails gal people think she is and that means a lot to him.

Nicole asks if EJ knows what Mia was lying about. "Why would you care to know that," asks EJ.

Will shows back up at Mia's.

Sister Claire comes in to see the bawling, sobbing basket case sometimes known as Sami. Sami blubbers, "I came here to get away from it all, but made one phone call and made everything worse."

Black smoke rises from the park as Rafe attempts to have a thought, "Baker is in the baby selling business and Sami didn't see her baby. Nicole had a miscarriage..."

Melanie asks, "So now you just think I'm so good it hurts."

">Something hurts when you're around," says Nathan.

"Then," says Melanie, "After all my so-called goodness, I disappoint you because I'm not that girl and I never will be."

Will apologizes for walking out. He tells Mia he didn't tell anyone. He says he won't judge her anymore. Mia says, "I want to tell you everything but... that would actually move this story along and we can't have that."

"If you can't you can't," says Will, "but if you want to know how I feel about you..." he moves in.

Sami rambles on to sister Claire. She says she realizes she should trust Rafe. Then she tells her about the dream.

Rafe paces and thinks. With him, though, there is more pacing than thinking, "Nicole lost her baby. She faked her pregnancy and was sad. She pulled it off. At some point she faked it and needed a baby. She went to the clinic to get a black market baby. So why did she choose to have a baby the night Sami had hers? Why that night? Because she knew Sami was having EJ's baby. My God!"

Nate says he doesn't think Melanie Will be a disappointment to him. He starts to kiss her, but Maggie busts in. Nate turns to Maggie, "It turns out, what Melanie and I did was a great thing."

Roman thanks Chloe for being truthful. He leaves. Chloe starts to get up as Lucas comes in, "What are you doing?"

"I don't want to be here."

Lucas jumps all over that one, "Where do you want to be – with Daniel?" The man who poisoned you."

"He couldn't have," says Chloe.

Lucas grills, "You're in love with him still aren't you? Yes or no."

"Yes," says Chloe, "Now can you tell me where he is."

He's tied up at the moment. Daniel struggles and rages like King Kong tied to his stakes.

Kate opens a door and walks in, "I need your help."

Mia and Will continue their neverending kiss.

Prevuze

Nicole says she just wants Mia and Will to be happy like she and EJ are. EJ says he would do anything to make her happy. Except go on a honeymoon, of course. Nicole lays it out, "I want to go away, EJ. And never come back."

Out in the audience, Gertrude leans over to Mabel, "Me too."

Claire says, "If it's God's will it will happen."

God chimes in, "Not true. This show is still on the air in spite of all the letters I've written to NBC."

Sami says, "I don't know if there are any miracles left for me."

Rafe figures Nicole wanted EJ's baby, "OMG! The baby I felt inside Sami wasn't Grace! Nicole had Baker switch babies! Sami's baby is still alive! OMG! Sami's baby is Sydney! Sami's baby is Sydney! I could go on, but I've used up my quota of exclamation marks! "

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


14 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Okay Sherlock Rafe, then who was Grace? See - doesn't care at all.

Still laughing over good ole Bill Shakespere - who is now rolling over in his grave. Too funny. Prevuze, too funny.

4:00 AM  
Anonymous I Am Woman Hear Me Roar said...

Prevuze I hate to disagree but men lie.

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I read what God 'said' I had a moment of panic - if Days does go off the air then we'd have no Prevuze! :(

Maybe we all should buck up and actually watch the show so it doesn't go off the air and we can all still enjoy our morning Prevuze! :D

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at today's recap not to mention the great pix. Claire being SORAS'ed, Shakespeare, Mia not taking the one drug she should have. Rafe figuring out the baby switch, damn if he could figure it out being more stupid than even Austin, why can't anyone else? Love that Chloe still looks like an Oompa Loompa after weeks in a coma. Thanks once again Prevuze from saving us from having to actually watch this dreck.

Cookie

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Lexie... Blurry Lexie... "Chloe-e-e-e?"

Roman... Blurry Roman, "Chloe-e-e-e?" More blur. More confusion. Roman asks, "Chloe? Can you hear me?"

Blur and confusion – Prevuze, maybe your satellite feed was working perfectly yesterday.

We slowly pan up Daniel's buff bod (but he's dressed – down girls).

…but did he leave his shirt unbuttoned?!!!!!!!

Nicole thinks' it's a little too coincidental herself.

DOOL is full of wild coincidences. For the all the crazed Salem denizens to keep running into each other, the entire town must fit into an area the size of a Wal-Mart.

"A hell of a lot has happened."

Chloe asks, "What, are we on a new soap opera?"

Excellent Prevuze excellent!!!

"I lied to him and you and to everyone," says Mia, "I had a baby."

It appears that Nicole ran off way too soon. To hide Nicole’s indiscretion, Stefano has been picking off people at an alarming rate but he never did anything about Mia. Mia has exhibited an independent streak about a mile wide, and she’s not one of Nicole’s biggest fans. In fact, Nicole has been pretty nasty to poor little Mia. By now, you would have thought that Stefano would have found Mia a dancing gig in Siberia.

"I'll tell you," says Sarah, "But you can never call me again."

Sarah – here’s a hint. Change your cell phone number.

Nicole lays it out, "I want to go away, EJ. And never come back."

I see a maternity leave on the horizon.

“OMG! Sami's baby is Sydney! Sami's baby is Sydney! I could go on, but I've used up my quota of exclamation marks!"

Don’t worry Prevuze I can help you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good gravy – the dimmest blub on a Christmas tree full of teensy tiny lights figures out that Sydney is Sami’s baby. It’s only mid-September, and you know they’re going to stretch this out until the November sweeps. Sigh. I think I need some of Kate’s brownies.

Rafe in the poison ivy – HAHAHA!! I shouldn’t laugh – been there, done that.

Word verification - grouslo. When it comes to Daze, it should have been groushi! Great photos and recap Prevuze, and happy h@@p day everyone!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous William Shakespeare said...

Prevuze - You have been issued a retraining order to keep you a least 100 yards away from my writings. With the help of Stefano, Nicole has found the Prevuze compound and will be delivering the order today.

Willie

6:23 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I see where Willie S. has taken offense to Prevuze use of his likeness. Can't say I blame him. As if he doesn't get enough abuse from the DOOL writers. HAHAHA

Roman, "At the Salem PD, no good deed goes unpunished unless you're a real criminal."

Isn’t that the truth! And just what was the point of dragging Nathanie off to jail? They could both be kicked out of the hospital and barred from any medical profession for administering drugs without a physician’s order. But unless their actions caused harm to the patient and charges were brought against them, they haven’t done anything illegal. Even Mickey should be able to get them out of the hoosegow.

Maybe that’s the point? Throw the Mickster a case he could win? Of course, with Mickey on the case it could just mean the electric chair for them both. lol

Here was a HUH?! moment:
Kate tells Daniel no one can hear him scream so she un-gags him.

They are in his hotel room! Anyone out there ever stayed in a hotel room that was totally sound proof?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~crickets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn’t think so.

And Holy Mother of Pearl, why did EJ have Nicole come to the Java Café just to tell her Mia lied to Will? Why would she care?

And when she asked EJ what Mia had lied about he asks her why she wants to know?? I’d have told HIM I assumed it was something important, otherwise why drag me down here in the first place?

I’m so relieved there was a feed today. When I didn’t get any Prevuze Previews I was concerned. I should have known there would be some great snarky pictures at the very least. Thanks, Prevuze.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

but did he leave his shirt unbuttoned?!!!!!!!

Sorry, girls. The view is so G-Rated it would embarrass Disney.

I see a maternity leave on the horizon.

Gosh. I didn't even know James Scott was pregnant.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I hate to disagree but men lie.

Oooo... Do I detect issues?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

They are in his hotel room! Anyone out there ever stayed in a motel room that was totally sound proof?

They tried to explain this away and I just didn't include it. I like to get to the meat of the issue instead of going into the accompanying froo-fra, you know. Right before she removes his gag, Kate 'splains they are in a seedy motel and the only other guests are something like seven rooms down the hall and there is no way anyone could hear him scream.

Of course in my experience the walls are so thin in seedy motels that you can easily hear what's going on seven rooms down... uh... not that I ever stayed in a seedy motel, of course.

Well, actually, there was this one time, in a raging snowstorm... and y'know, I actually think using towels for drapes would be a little trick Martha might come up with. Oh, well, 'nuff said.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous maggie mae said...

Eeegads, can the writers pimp
Rafe anymore? Is it possible?

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rafe : super smart
Ej : dumb dumber dumbass
the writers love one male character and hate one male character.
Guess who is it...i swear it is not really really hard to find...haha.hihi..

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

We were in a motel once in Waco TX that was beyond seedy. I think they were using towels not for drapes but for the walls.

I'm traveling today and in a very nice hotel but I think I'd still hear a guy screaming. I'm sure the people in the next room over heard me laughing over Daniel in the poison ivy.

I wondered the same thing you brought up, Applecheeks. Why arrest Nathanie unless Chloe were to die??

And if Sami thinks being in the convent isn't helping her "find herself" then go back to the cushy penthouse.

Great Prevuisms, pictures and comments everyone! :D

PS: Word verification: satant. A word to describe the covey of DOOL writers perhaps? HAHAHAHHA

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Saggy Baskets said...

Yes, anonymous you can certainly tell who the favorite flavor of the month is and it sure ain't EJ. Rafe is the new golden haired boy, why? Only Passions fans can say.

I'm to the point where I want Rafe and Sami together, out of Salem and sharing a boat with Shelle, which reminds me, we haven't had a Shelle Cruise update lately.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs