Monday, September 14, 2009

Losing It

Note: The satellite transmission was very bad this morning. I've tried to piece things together the best I can, but probably missed a lot in this episode.

Arianna and Brady are together in the park. She asks Brady what he did for Nicole. He tells her it is none of her business.

Rafe contemplates the restraining order Nicole has handed him, "This doesn't make any difference. I won't stop until I get the truth."

Mia writes in her journal. She wonders if Will is going to understand if she tells him the truth. Apparently the truth is a hot commodity in Salem these days. She picks up her phone and dials.

Sami is with sister Claire. She makes excuses for dumping her kids off, "I just wonder what I can do for Rafe right now. Maybe the answers I'm looking for are right here in the convent."

Daniel calls Kate and tells her the DA has offered him a deal. Kate blows her stack. "It's more than a reduced sentence," says Daniel, "He wants an answer tonight. You deserve to know the terms because they involve you."

Nathan injects Chloe with the nectar of life.

Prevuze

Loserclueless busts in with his standard question, "What the hell is going on here?"

Sami calls Will who is at her place apparently to let him know she's running out on him, too. Will is indifferent, tells her to take care of herself and cuts her off when he gets another call.

So Sami has apparently decided to stay at the convent. Sister Claire walks up and gives her a pile of sheets, towels and other supplies to make her stay at the Heavenly Hilton more comfortable.

Mia is on the phone with Will, "I have something important to tell you."

Brady says he's sick of the Hernandez family passing judgment on everyone in this town, "That's Maggie's job." He gets snippy and leaves.

"That went well," says Arianna.

Nicole arrives back at the mansion and joins EJ in the rumpus room. She comes in spouting French, "Ziz zhow zhe is zee bore. Zee audienze iz falling azleep." He tells her she won't be needing her new skill since they aren't going to Paris.

Rafe meets Arianna at the pub and tells her about talking to the nurse. He says he thinks Nicole is at the center of things and it's no coincidence she was at the clinic the night Grace was born. Arianna says she knows what Rafe should do.

"What's that," asks Rafe.

"Spend a few minutes at your job if you still have one."

Nicole gets upset about EJ's plans to cancel the honeymoon. EJ thinks it's interesting that both Nicole and Stefano want to get him out of the county. He tells her Judge Fitzpatrick called Stefano and he heard Stefano thank her for the restraining order against Rafe. Nicole makes excuses for not telling him about it.

EJ yells, "What is it that this Rafe guy has on you?"

Daniel and Kate meet. Daniel takes off his shirt and provides us with the gratuitous shirtless scene of the episode, so Kate can expect for wires. Kate takes a good look, "How do I know the wire isn't in your pants? "

Daniel tells her the DA will give him a deal. He says he will have to do some jail time but thinks the DA is just trying to save face, "They've lost faith in their case against me. They are starting to believe me. They know I wouldn't leave such an obvious paper trail." He also says he thinks Victor knows what Kate did, "Why else would he bring Justin in? Are you sure you can trust Victor?"

Suddenly Chloe's machines start to beep. Lucas stands around while intern Nathan and nursing student Melanie go to work. Between them they have about six weeks of medical experience. Chloe's in good hands. Nathan checks his textbook, finds out where the heart is located and starts pumping.

Sister Claire thinks Sami isn't the best influence on Rafe. Sami tells her the same is true for Rafe, "He isn't the best influence on me. I guess you're right. It's better that we stay away from each other right now." It's common knowledge that one should always separate children who can't get along.

Arianna says she overheard Brady talking to Nicole and he freaked out, "Nicole thanked him for something he had done for her." Rafe asks her to help him get Brady to tell them what's going on. Arianna says she can't do that.

EJ continues to blow up at Nicole, Nicole continues to blow up at EJ and we all sit here wishing our TV sets would blow up.

Brady finds Mia at the Java Café. He tries to be supportive, but Mia tells him it's her life to mess up and she runs out.

A team of doctors has rushed into Chloe's room to try to save her. Lexie is there, too.

Daniel and Kate keep it up. Daniel hates her and she hates Daniel. That does it. There is so much hatred in the air they can't stand it and they throw themselves at each other in a fit of uncontrollable passion.

Nicole tells EJ she loves him but is tired of feeling bad. He moves in and gets mushy.

Sami and sister Claire have tea. It's all about poor Sami now. "What I said before," says Claire, "I meant there may be nothing you can do for Rafe right now, but you may be able to help him in time." Sami says she knows Rafe loved Grace.

Rafe says, "If you're not gonna help me then I'll have to find out on my own what he knows." He walks out.

Prevuze

Daniel throws Kate on the bed. He backs off and they go back to bickering. "You are really losing it," says Kate. Dan moves back in on her, but Kate erupts, "Chloe deserved it! You deserved it, and you can't prove a thing!"

"Now," says Daniel, "You are gonna get what you deserve."

EJ and Nicole sleep with candles burning all around the room. Just before they all set the mansion on fire, Nicole wakes and sneaks out of bed. Outside the room, she looks at her phone, "NO! OMG! I've exceeded my minutes for the month already! "

Will is over meeting with Mia. She tells him she never did drugs.

"Well then," asks Will, "what was it?"

"I left school," says Mia, "Because I was pregnant."

Nicole leaves the mansion.

Nathan tells Melanie he gave Chloe the exact dosage Daniel ordered. They worry that he may have finished her off.

Lexie works to save Chloe.

Daniel says, "If Chloe dies..."

Kate interrupts, "When Chloe dies..."

"You are going to pay," says Daniel.

Mia fills Will in on the baby details.

Sami lies in bed and imagines she is with Rafe.

EJ wakes and hears Sydney crying.

Due to the poor quality of the transmission today, we were unable to bring you every ridiculous detail. As a result, you may not have experienced your usual spit-take while reading this morning's edition of Prevuze, so please feel free just to take your morning cup of coffee and pour it on your keyboard.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


7 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Seriously how long is this ridculous storyline going to go on? More flashing neon signs than a strip mall (BABY SWITCH, BABY SWITCH). SPOILER ALERT (as if you didn't already know)

***I am going to be sick that Rafe figures out the entire clever ruse of the baby switch. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed. I think Lucas may finally be smarter than someone else on the show for a change (sorry Lucas fans).

I don't buy the Sami and Rafe storyline, when did they supposedly fall in love? I am going to say it...I hate this show but am addicted to Prevuze. My drug of choice!

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Hope. Instead of running out of the open door with your child, why don't you stand there and clasp her head tightly so she can't take her eyes off the action.....PUH-LEEEZ!!!

I wish I could take my eyes off the action, dumb, dumb, and dumber!!

3:59 AM  
Anonymous FourPines4 said...

I am going to pour coffee all over my computer. If Mia's computer can take it, so can mine!

I wish they could switch that baby to some parent that actually deserved her, but that would probably be on some other show.

Great Prevuze as always, despite your many hardshps. Thank you! You save me so much time.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

She wonders if Will is going to understand if she tells him the truth. Apparently the truth is a hot commodity in Salem these days.

Unfortunately, quality entertainment is not.

Sami calls Will who is at her place apparently to let him know she's running out on him, too.

First, Sami ships the twins off to Switzerland, and now she’s abandoning Will to hole herself up in a convent to find herself. How old is Will – 15 or 16? What kind of parent leaves a libidinous teenaged boy alone to fend for himself? Did she make sure the pantry was stocked with Crappyos? I thought she wanted to be there for Will’s cross country meets. Geez! I worry more about leaving my cat alone overnight. Mother of the year and Sami are contradictory terms.

She comes in spouting French, "Ziz zhow zhe is zee bore. Zee audienze iz falling azleep."

Zee baby zwitch ztoryline zucks.

Arianna says she knows what Rafe should do.

"What's that," asks Rafe.

"Spend a few minutes at your job if you still have one."

You think? DOOL made a big deal out of Rafe wearing his tool belt and working at the dock. His career as a carpenter sure didn’t last very long. Now that Sami dumped him, where does he live and what’s he using to pay for all that coffee he’s consuming at the Java Cafe?

Kate takes a good look, "How do I know the wire isn't in your pants?”

I’ve got to hand it to Kate If nothing else, she is thorough.

As a result, you may not have experienced your usual spit-take while reading this morning's edition of Prevuze, so please feel free just to take your morning cup of coffee and pour it on your keyboard.

Since I've already drowned a keyboard, I’m sure my boss would just be thrilled. Not to worry Prevuze. We’ve been watching DOOL long enough to fill in every nauseating detail. As for spit takes, the following example is priceless and incredibly accurate!!

EJ continues to blow up at Nicole, Nicole continues to blow up at EJ and we all sit here wishing our TV sets would blow up.

Thanks for the super Monday morning recap!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Loved the picture of the swine flu-saving injection. Can I get some of that? I think I have swine flu. So everyone, please, for your own safety sit back from your screen while you read this.

I fried a keyboard at work once, too, only with Coke. The keys practically dissolved.

Who leaves a probably rent free swanky penthouse to go find themselves in a convent? I think I could find myself just fine in the penthouse.

Re: the Danikate jumping each other scenes. More for me to zap thru and finish the episode that much sooner.

One thing I do agree with was this Brady says he's sick of the Hernandez family passing judgment on everyone in town." Amen.

LOL over Loserclueless and his typical "What the hell is going on here?!" question and EJicole setting the mansion on fire. I always think that when I see these big romantic scenes with dozens of candles. HAHAHAHA

Thanks, Prevuze, for helping us on a Monday even thru difficult reception problems.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

He tells her it is none of her business.

Holy Smoke, someone actually said that to the person sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong. ‘Course that won’t stop Arianna. And, to be fair, there wouldn’t be any dialog at all on this show if one character wasn’t sticking their nose into another character’s business and asking, “What’s wrong? What are you doing? Who are you talking to? What are you hiding? Where did you go? What’s going on here?”

Loserclueless busts in with his standard question, "What the hell is going on here?"

I rest my case.

…we all sit here wishing our TV sets would blow up.

You may wish it Prevuze, but no, no, no! How would we get your recaps?

…feel free just to take your morning cup of coffee and pour it on your keyboard.

Oh no, no, no! I had plenty of spit-takes from the pictures alone. If I fried my keyboard how would I be able to comment on your recaps?

Oh yes, the Nightmare on Sesame Street, Grabowski’s license plate, swine flu shot were all hilarious! Now that the best part of Monday is over it’s all downhill from here.

HA! Word verification: faked you can't get much closer than that to describe the "drama" on DAYS.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

I couldn't agree more with Berg if someone put a gun to my head.

Rafe's dumber than a hoe handle.

I'd like to add that I don't know when Adrianna fell in love with Brady.

I guess it was the recast and they've confused the characters with Theresa & Ethan.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs