Monday, August 24, 2009

Fritz

Hey, Buckaroos, it's Monday and you know what that means. Just like clockwork, our satellite system... which we now affectionately refer to as 'Fritz,' because it's on the... well, you get the idea.

I made an emergency call to Norris who I knew would be at our local drinking establishment, The Beatin' Heart. Norris, unfortunately, couldn't break away. It seems he's the bar's bread and butter, so to speak, and if he leaves, the bar's business goes down the tubes, and if The Beatin' Heart goes down, so do a lot of other businesses in town and... well, gotta support the local economy.

So we have to wait until Norris comes tomorrow to install some new mondo-boffo piece of equipment. He won't guarantee once we have it that we'll be able to pick up DOOL, but it's so powerful he is almost certain we'll be able to monitor all SPD police radio activity. So if we can't bring you DOOL recaps, we'll at least be able to keep you up to date on what's happening at the Salem Donut Hole.

Prevuze

Really sorry gang. Bear with us for a couple more days and maybe we can get this thing back on track.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it's only Monday & I'm sure things could be worse......

I don't know how right now - I just woke up & haven't had my morning Prevuze yet. :)

5:54 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

...For there is no joy in Mudville; Mighty Prevuze has struck out....

At least there were great new pictures to revel in. Hope's traveling jewelry case, Doc Baker betting on when MJ is going to get planted, and all three with Snarly.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, maybe not Prevuze words, but they'll do until Norris can get pried out of the Bleedin' Heart.

My word verification is cornatos. With the funky lettering I thought it said comatos at first, which pretty much describes my state without my morning Prevuze. hahaha

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Yeah, this bites!! If I knew where the Bleedin' Heart was I'd travel there and just stare at Norris until he got off his duff and took care of important business. Like getting us a Prevuze feed!

Loved the pictures. I guess that'll just have to do. I hate Mondays!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Drat! This was starting out to be a perfect day. It's sunny and absolutely gorgeous. On top of that, I'm sitting at my PC at home reveling in the fact that I picked an excellent day to take a mini-breather from work but NO Prevuze update. However, there are super Prevuze photos. Hopefully the satillite gods will descend from Mount Olympus to zap Norris into action.

Have a great Monday everyone! I know I am!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous chaya said...

Had to come home early from vacation & the paper hasn't started up again. I thought No problem - I've got Prevuze. NO!!!! Tell Norris I'll buy him his own keg if he comes to the compound.

Good news though - on that other, boring Dayz site it said that Louise Sorrell was coming back. That's something to celebrate - can't wait to see Viv & Prevuze together.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Reading your posts is better than watching the show! Anyway you could go ahead and post based on the current Days' show? :-)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs