Monday, August 03, 2009

BUMMER!

Well, folks, we bombed again today. They definitely fed the show, but all I got was something that looked like Brady's view of the world when he was on LSD. Either that or maybe the entire episode was supposed to be seen through clueless comatose Chloe's perspective.

Or, maybe...

Prevuze

Anyhoo, we didn't get the show. Bummer.

It's Monday.

BUM-MER!

Of course, if you live in Canada, it's a Civic Holiday. That means you get to stay home from work, but only if you drive a Honda Civic.

In case you missed it, we have posted Friday's "lost" episode: CLICK HERE. But, hey, that was then and this is now. So, as they say on the show, let's leave the past in the past and the future in the future. Never forget, today is yesterday's tomorrow and tomorrow is today's... uh... tomorrow. And tomorrow is when we'll (say it with me) be there for you to try to get this thing back on track.

Prevuze

In the meantime, have a marvelous, albeit Prevuze-less Monday. For those on Twitter, I'll share my usual post-show ramblings there after the "lost episode" airs today.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


5 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Well the picture of Daniel escaping from jail is priceless - what a heaping pile of s*%&*!

You know if we don't get a day ahead of DOOL - are we really missing anything? Sortof like when a tree falls in the woods, is Phillip getting a new leg?

So glad to have Prevuze, so sad there is nothing to report and make fun of.

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.

I've never been quite sure what any of the means but it did seem rather appropriate considering the circumstances. Bummer - indeed! Instead of relying on Prevuze's snarky take on the Lucas/Daniel smack down for the affections of the lovely but ever so comatose Chloe, I will have to watch it for myself. Heaven forfend!! It's time to offer a sacrifice to the satillite gods. Well, she may not be a virgin but I think that Kate would make a wonderful offering!

I know it's going to be tough but have a wonderful, albeit Prevuze free, Monday everyone!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Oh yes, it's always a bad sign when there are no Prevuze Previews awaiting me when I log on. Bum-mer!

Loved the "Prevuze Picasso" and Daniels attempted escape. But, a Prevuze-less Monday. Oh, the humanity!

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

There's no Prevuze. Well what am I supposed to do now? Actually do some WORK??! None of the Salemites ever have to work why do I ?!!? WAH WAH WAAAAAAHHHHH

OK, Chloe-whine over. I'll just take some of my remaining pills from the supply that Squints left behind and try to get thru. That's all I can do.

Loved the pictures! Hope you aren't faced with Norris the satellite guy(?)

Thanks, Prevuze.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

What ever will I do? My first day back from National Guard Annual Training and no feed for Prevuze to snark on? I guess I'll have to settle for catching up on the last 2 weeks worth of snark-o-rific episodes...

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs