Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scheming And Underhanded

Our picture is back to normal today, but we didn't get all of the show. We pick up the action (I use the term loosely) where the feed kicked in...


Nicole and Mia stand outside and talk. Nicole tells Mia she thinks they are getting off on the wrong foot. Mia says she doesn't remember much about what she and Nicole have agreed, but she does remember Nicole telling her what to do, "Someone I know just told me I was honest, but I'm not. Everything I say and do is a lie."

Nicole counsels, "That's just a part of the process of assimilating into life here in Salem. But if you're going to get involved with Will, you have a long way to go as a liar to fit into his family."

Mia wonders how Nicole knows it was Will she was talking about, "Did you have me followed? Did you go through my backpack?"

Nicole says, "I'm sure with his father's genes Will must be innocuous, harmless and clueless, but with his mother..."

Mia interrupts, "...is nice. His mother is really nice."

Nicole speaks for all of us, "Mia, if you really believe Sami Brady is nice, you're dumber than I thought."

Sami and Rafe are in the pub with Grace. Apparently Rafe has gotten a job and he tells her he thinks he's lucky to have it the way things are. "Yeah," protests Sami, "But you liked being an agent."

Hilda's ghost jumps in, "Yeah, and he was so good at it, too."

Arianna interrupts, "Oh, my future niece."

Sami gasps, "I didn't know you were going to tell anyone."

Well," says Arianna, "I am his sister."

"On this show," says Sami, "we're lucky he didn't hook up with you."

Caroline butts in, "Oh, I didn't know you were Rafe's sister. Well, if you work at the Brady pub, sooner or later you become dysfunctional family."

Rafe tells Arianna she and Caroline should have a conversation, "Mrs. Brady isn't thrilled about me adopting Grace either."

"I didn't exactly say that," says Caroline, "and don't call me Mrs. Brady."

Arianna steps in and tells her Rafe has made it clear this is none of her business.

"That concept really doesn't fly with me," says Caroline.

Sami speaks for all of us, "Tell me about it."

"Things can go wrong, though," says Arianna.

Sami says, "You now, Arianna, "I've seen Rafe in action... all of him. He's pretty good at making things go right, and that's why I wanted him to adopt Grace."

Owen thanks his father for covering for him with "that girl." Owen Sr. wants to know what's going on. Owen assures him he's got everything under control.

Phillip and Stephanie stand outside. Phillip says, "Just because you found her in there doesn't mean she's in there right now. He could have taken her someplace else. And even if the cops arrest him, we may never find her. Not alive." The audience cheers.

Stephanie struggles and starts crawling back toward the door. Man, can that girl move. Crawling back is one of her specialties.

Bimbi from Salem West comes back to Will's table at the Java Café. She tells him even though he was mean to her, she doesn't want to see him get hurt, "You need to know these rehab things... they never work." Will doesn't respond. Bimbi launches into an example, "So-like-OKKKKKKAAAYYY, one time, at band camp, I had this friend who came back from rehab and she still did drugs and she stole from me. So-like it turned out I didn't know her at all. So, Will, do you think you really know Mia?"

"Everything I need to know," says Will, "I think she's hot, so what else matters? "

Mia tells Nicole she can't tell her what to think or feel. Nicole tries to make Mia see things her way, "Sami is someone you can't trust. She's scheming and underhanded and..."

Mia speaks for all of us, "You're one to talk."

"She schemes and lies to get my husband back and uses her children to do it," says Nicole, "Everything I've done, I've done for Sydney."

"So you're the only one who loves her kid," asks Mia, "Will's mother loves Grace so much she's willing to let that guy who protected her adopt Grace." Oops. Metal grates against metal as the monkey wrench screws up the gears and they grind to a halt.

Sami says, "Everyone we tell about the adoption thinks it's a bad idea."

Grace chimes in, "I'm not so hot on it myself."

"It's you and Grace and me against the world," says Sami.

"I think we'll do OK," says Rafe, "After all, I got those laughing penguins and only one person got killed."

Melanie squeaks, "Maybe the cops will give him immunity for telling them where Stephanie is. They do it on TV all the time. Besides, your war isn't with Owen, it's with the DiMeras."

"If he's in this deep," says Phillip, "and the DiMeras find out he betrayed them, they will kill him. Do you think I could break into the morgue?"

Melanie has a giggle-fit, "It's like the old joke... people are dying to get in there."

"You got that right," says Phillip, "It's the one place in town they don't show DOOL."

Stephanie scoots along the floor. Owen discovers her and rips off the tape covering her mouth. The audience boos. He tells her he can't let her go now that Stephanie's 'friend' has been there. Stephanie assures him her friend won't say anything. Owen pulls out a pistol, "I'm gonna have to make sure of that." The audience cheers.


(Note: Although we didn't get the entire feed, we do have the previews and will post them later on Prevuze II).




NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


9 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Quick show of hands here....Would anyone be upset if Owen just "offed" Steponme? No, I didn't think so - a girl can dream can't she?

No EJ today, no Brady? No shirtless scenes?

Wake me up for tomorrow's Prevuze.

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"Yeah," protests Sami, "But you liked being an agent."

Hilda's ghost jumps in, "Yeah, and he was so good at it, too."
Good ole snarky and very dead Hilda speaks for all of us. Geez. As for the quality of his job skills, Rafe looks great in a black leather jacket.

Rafe tells Arianna she and Caroline should have a conversation, "Mrs. Brady isn't thrilled about me adopting Grace either."
Anyone with a working brain cell would question that adoption. Since Sami’s brain cells have been laid off with no severance pay, she’s the only one that thinks it’s normal that a single hunky ex-FBI dude wants to adopt her child but isn’t interested in marrying her. If Sami had any self respect, she would have told Rafe to take a hike.

“Will, do you think you really know Mia?"

"Everything I need to know," says Will, "I think she's hot, so what else matters? "
Very good Prevuze - spoken like a true 16 year-old libidinous male.

"Sami is someone you can't trust. She's scheming and underhanded and..."

Mia speaks for all of us, "You're one to talk."
You think?

Stephanie scoots along the floor. Owen discovers her and rips off the tape covering her mouth. The audience boos.
If Owen grabbed Melanie and put the tape over her mouth, I’m quite certain those boos could be turned into cheers. You go Owen!!!

Prevuze thank for the great post holiday update and very definitely thank you for speaking for all of us!!!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Everything I need to know," says Will, "I think she's hot, so what else matters? "
Very good Prevuze - spoken like a true 16 year-old libidinous male.


I certainly don't mean to be critical but I do have an editorial comment. I believe the words "16 year-old" are completely unnecessary.

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

I certainly don't mean to be critical but I do have an editorial comment. I believe the words "16 year-old" are completely unnecessary.
Prevuze makes another truly excellent point!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"I didn't exactly say that," says Caroline, "and don't call me Mrs. Brady."

Me: Surely you aren't suggesting that Caroline would be butting into someone else's business are you?

Prevuze: You betcha. And, don't call me Shirley.

OK. That was lame. I couldn't help myself. The long weekend and lack of a Prevuze yesterday has done "things" to my mind. Good thing there was at least a partial Prevuze today. Thanks for the effort, Shirley. Uh, I mean, Prevuze.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Just Kill Me said...

Just when I think DAYS can't get more boring, I'm proven wrong.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous sue31sm said...

I think that was Brady that walks in on Mel & Phil @ the morgue. Sounds like him.

As always - thanks for the day aheads- YOU ROCK!!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I've missed most of the episodes since last Wednesday and nothing has progressed! Steponme is still chillin' in the morgue in her little nightie and nobody including the Salem Keystone cops have found her yet. HAHAHAHA

Thank goodness for Prevuze reporting despite lame feeds! Now I can sleep tonight having had my Prevuze fix. Thanks!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I recognized the actor playing Owen's father. Wasn't he on Dynasty years ago and played Blake Carrington's kidnapped son who returned as an adult(A soap is a soap whether it's daylight or mighttime).

I just can't remember his name. he was really hot looking when he was on Dynasty, and he has aged rather well in the interim.But he doesn't send off that creepy vibe so necessary to a mortician. He is too elegant for that---he's more like a Dimera poor relation!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs