Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As The Doorknob Turns

Nicole meets up with Brady at the pier and thanks him for coming. She says she just didn't know who else to turn to. Brady asks, "What's wrong?"

Nicole whines, "Everything. What did you expect? This is DOOL. Everything's always wrong."

Phillip gets back to the mansion and Victor crawls all over him for being late, "I want answers about the Alternative Fuels Project!"

"It would be easier if I had the questions first," says Phillip.

Chelsea looks for apartments at Cheatin' Heart as Stephanie comes in and joins her.

Bo has yet another flash-forward and sees Hope in bed with Roman. "Poor guy," thinks Bo.

Hope comes up behind him, "Whats on your mind?"

"Not much," says Bo. Vacuums don't support much.

Nicole babbles, "He just keeps taunting me and mocking. I was dying inside and my heart was beating so fast."

Brady tries to get her to calm down, "Nicole, please, start at the beginning."

Nicole tries to calm down, "Dr. Tom meets Alice in the hospital and says they have to talk..."

"Not that far back," says Brady.


Nicole continues to rant, "He ruined everything."

Brady stops her, "Take a deep breath and tell me in terms a man could understand."

Nicole takes things down to his level, "See Tony. See Tony figure out my secret. Figure, Tony, figure."

Brady asks, "Are you telling me Tony knows you're not Sydney's biological mother? I don't get it."

"Maybe I should have dumbed it down a little more," says Nicole.

Tony looks over blueprints and declares the tide has turned, "Everything is under control..."

Phillip tells Victor there is only one remaining copy of the blueprints and Tony has it. "He's a jackal," says Victor, "And thanks to you he's succeeded." Phillip tells him Melanie sold Tony the blueprints. Victor snorts, "That sneaky little bitch!" Phillip begs for another chance but Victor tells him he's run out of time, "You're fired!" Phillip picks up his things and walks out to a waiting black limousine. He gets in and the car pulls away. Inside, Phillip debriefs, "I thought one of the others should have been fired. I did my part and really thought I could win DOOL Apprentice..."

Stephanie makes an offer, "You could move in with me and we could share the rent. After all, we seem to be doing so well sharing Max." Chelsea says she isn't so sure it would work. Stephanie claims she's over Max.

Chelsea says, "This isn't about Max. It's about your new boyfriend."

Victor gets in Phillip's face, "I want you out before sundown." Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darlin' plays in the background.

Phillip begs, "The family business is in my heart."

"I guess you'll have to get that transplanted, too," says Victor.

Nicole rants. She calls Mia a traitor, tells Brady she is back in Salem and blabbed to Tony. Nicole breaks into tears and says she thinks she will lose everything

Tony stands in front of the mirror and chortles, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the nastiest of all? "

Chelsea reminds Stephanie Max and Phillip don't get along, "Max doesn't think Phillip is good enough for you."

"Let me get this straight," says Stephanie, "A bar tender who needs two jobs to survive and who used to be a famous race driver but now serves booze and mops floors for a living thinks a rich, successful tycoon isn't good enough for me?"

"I'm just saying," says Chelsea, "There will be issues if we live together."

Stephanie asks, "Have you ever heard of things like... DOORS?"

"Sure," says Chelsea, "I'm into classic rock. Light My Fire is one of my favorite songs."

Stephanie gets a call. She says she has to go, "But we can talk later and go over the same stuff over and over again and force the audience to go through rehash hell along with us."

Hope begs Bo to believe he has control over his visions. He has another flash-forward and says he will do everything he can to control his thoughts, "But that will be like trying to control a swarm of gnats."

"If they're your thoughts," says Hope, "they'll be dead gnats."

Bo says, "I'm just concerned about my big meeting tomorrow with the higher ups." Hope thinks he needs a distraction. Bo asks, "Does it involve you?" Hope moves in. She kisses him and tells him she thinks the visions are a way of punishing himself. "If this goes much further," says Bo, "That will be real punishment."

Kate just discovered she owes back taxes. Not because she didn't pay, but because that's what she was on when she earned the money.


Brady tells Nicole she knew this could happen. She accuses him of giving her 'I told you so's.' Brady wonders what Nicole plans to do about this. Nicole has an epiphany, "I have a plan. It's foolproof."

"So," asks Brady, "That means it doesn't involve you or me, right?"

"WE will make this happen," says Nicole, "Tony DiMera is going down." Nicole tells them they have to steal the plans. Then she will buy Tony's silence with them. Brady resists. Nicole cajoles, "You are going to help me steal the plans. Please do this for me."

Phillip wonders if Victor will give his job to Brady. Victor says it's none of his business. Phillip asks for a chance to redeem himself. Victor refuses. Phillip begs him not to give his job to Brady. Victor tells him to go look for another job. Phillip insists Victor needs his help. Victor doesn't agree, "I will run this company without your help."

Phillip sneers, "You can get rid of me but if you think I'm to blame you're dead wrong. It's not my fault the DiMeras play dirty."

Victor piles on, "I'm not just firing you, I'm cutting you off, Phillip."

"Are you disowning me?"

Victor asks, "It's all semantics, isn't it?"

Phillip is stunned, "I'm through with you. You're on your own now." Wow. A double disown-a-thon. "I will defeat the DiMeras," vows Phillip, "Do you hear me?"

Victor says, "Goodnight Phillip." Phillip stomps out.

Hope comes out to the bar carrying a bag, "I've got to go for a while. I have to deliver cookies to Ciara."

"How do you know where to find her," asks Bo.

"I'll be back in time for our hot date," she says. Chelsea calls Bo and asks to meet him at the Cheatin' Heart. Bo says he'll be right there.

Nicole begs. Brady says if they do this, Nicole will be the one to steal the plans. Nicole says she thought she could distract Tony while Brady steals them. Brady doesn't think that's feasible, "If we do this, we do it my way." Nicole agrees.

Bo meets the brat at the Cheatin' Heart. She immediately senses that something is off. That would be Bo and his rocker.

Brady calls Tony and tells him they need to talk. Tony resists. Brady asks him to meet at the pier. Nicole sneaks behind Tony and watches as Brady tells him he has an offer for him. Tony finally agrees to meet ask long as it will shut Brady up. He leaves. Nicole sneaks Tony's room and searches.

Bo says he doesn't want to talk about himself, for a change. Chelsea asks, "I guess you're wondering if I'm still dating Max."

Bo erupts, "DATING?"

Chelsea asks, "You think that's the wrong term. So maybe I should be more candid." She picks up a megaphone and asks for everyone's attention, "I'LL BET YOU'RE WONDERING IF UNCLE MAX AND I ARE STILL HAVING SEX."

Bo has a stroke, "WHOA! I'm just wondering if you're happy." Chelsea says she knows he's happy if she's happy even if he disapproves of the relationship. Bo asks her to move back in and promises not to be so overprotective. Chelsea refuses. She tells him she's getting an apartment and has found a roomie.

Phillip packs up his office as a security guy watches. Stephanie bounces in and wonders what's going on. Phillip asks Jimmy the security guy for some privacy. Jimmy says he has no problem with that and leaves the office. With crack security like that, no wonder Titan had its computer system sabotaged. Phillip tells Stephanie Victor fired him, "This isn't close to being over, though."

Nicole searches. Suddenly she stops as she sees the doorknob wiggle. Nicole freezes and stares as the doorknob turns.

Hope meets Roman at the pub. Hope asks where Bo went. "I don't know," says Roman, "but I'm sure he'll be back soon."

"How do you know that," asks Hope.

"He spends a hell of a lot more time here than he does at work," says Roman.
Hope zones out. Roman asks, "Hey, are you OK?"

Chelsea tells Bo she's getting an apartment with Stephanie. Bo thinks that's great. "You think it's great as long as it's not Max I'm sharing the apartment with," says the brat, "How will you react when I tell you were getting married?"

"I'll have Max placed on suicide watch," says Bo, "But if you're happy, I'm happy." Chelsea worms the conversation back to Bo and Hope. Bo avoids the issue and says he has to go. He tells her to keep him up to date on her apartment situation and leaves.

Phillip tells Stephanie he has spent his whole life preparing to take over Titan, "Now I'm out of a job and a father. He disowned me."

Stephanie asks, "Who does he think he is, Lucas? What are you going to do now?"

"I'm not giving up," says Phillip, "That's for sure."

Brady calls and leaves a message for Tony and says he's waiting. Back at the DiMera mansion, the butler stands outside Tony's bedroom door, shouts and says he has dry cleaning, "Perhaps I'll come back later." Nicole continues her search.

Hope says Bo needs help. Roman wonders if that means psychiatric help. "He hasn't been himself lately," says Hope.

"That's nothing," says Roman, "I haven't been myself since we found out I wasn't Chris Kositchek and John wasn't me. But you can count on me anytime." Bo watches from outside as Hope and Roman hug.

Phillip tosses Victor's picture in the wastebasket. "When you hurt I hurt," says Stephanie. She asks Phillip to walk away from this.

Phillip says he's determined to make his own decisions, "This is my life, my future. I won't stop. I can't."

Bo comes inside and tells Hope he has to cancel their date. He stomps out.

Brady paces. Nicole finds him and says she couldn't find the blueprints. She thinks her life is over. Brady assures her they will find a way. She gets a call. Tony taunts, "You and Brady make quite the team. I wanted to settle this peacefully but maybe the truth will set you free." He hangs up and Nicole immediately runs to stop him. Brady calls out for her but Nicole just keeps running.

Prevuze


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a real full episode. So glad the feed finally came through. I've been missing the wonderful satire(sp) Hurrah!!!!Now I don't have to watch the show.Happy Tuesday. c

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a confession to make, I watched the show yesterday and the day before (I know it's weird I have it tivo'ed for like a year almost now, and just delete it daily). I can't believe I broke down - but I must say Thaao aka Tony was fantastic! I can't believe they have been putting him in the background and not giving him front and center parts. Seeing the show the last two days with Tony taunting Nicole has been great and brillant acting.

Why? Well of course, just as I find something redeeming on the show, they are getting rid of him. Of course, I don't buy he suddenly hates EJ, but whatevah - I have come to accept writing that makes no sense these days. Thaao has really knocked his scenes out of the park and shows why he is really just too good for this show.

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. When will you ever learn? It's not the Nicole show anymore, it's the Tony show (at least for now). Brady needs to quit being her lap dog, it's SO pathetic. Be a man and tell her to go to her fiance when she needs help!

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, no chloe/lucas/kate today!!!

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brady tries to get her to calm down, "Nicole, please, start at the beginning."

Nicole tries to calm down, "Dr. Tom meets Alice in the hospital and says they have to talk..."

"Not that far back," says Brady

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA - you are the BEST !!! loved that.
Thanks for the posting - as always - you rock !!

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED The part about Kate owing BACK taxes. Brillant just brillant PREVUZE you are the best!

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope comes up behind him, "Whats on your mind?"

"Not much," says Bo. Vacuums don't support much.


…making him the perfect chief for the SPD.

Brady stops her, "Take a deep breath and tell me in terms a man could understand."

Nicole takes things down to his level, "See Tony. See Tony figure out my secret. Figure, Tony, figure."


Prevuze pulled that one straight out of the “Gal Manual”.

Tony stands in front of the mirror and chortles, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the nastiest of all?"

Did Kate’s image pop up?

Nicole has an epiphany, "I have a plan. It's foolproof."

"So," asks Brady, "That means it doesn't involve you or me, right?"


It also means the plan can’t possibly involve any members of the DOOL writing team.

Victor says, "Goodnight Phillip."

Goodnight Gracie.

"That's nothing," says Roman, "I haven't been myself since we found out I wasn't Chris Kositchek and John wasn't me.”

Prevuze gives the faithful another lesson in the bizarre history of DOOL.

I must say Thaao aka Tony was fantastic! I can't believe they have been putting him in the background and not giving him front and center parts. Seeing the show the last two days with Tony taunting Nicole has been great and brilliant acting.

Berg, Thaao’s acting is brilliant but Ken Corday’s thinking is anything but. Instead of giving us an interesting well acted character like Tony, we are given the incredibly annoying Melanie who is portrayed with the subtlety and nuance of a sledge hammer. If Dena can’t write for Tony and Anna, maybe Mr. Corday should find someone who can. As for the Nicole debacle, DOOL jumped the shark on that one a long time ago. I can only hope and pray that at some point Nicole will get caught because I can’t take much more of this silliness. After writing Nicole into a corner, it will be interesting to see if the writers think she’s worth saving.

Prevuze, sitting on the bench has given you a chance to rest and come out swinging. I loved “The Apprentice” reference but is Phillip a better candidate than Dennis Rodman?

5:30 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Victor tells him he's run out of time, "You're fired!" Phillip picks up his things and walks out to a waiting black limousine.

Ha! Exactly what I thought when I read ‘You’re fired”.

Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darlin' plays in the background.

Ah, High Noon. Now there was a gripping drama, not like this dripping mess o’ grama.

"I'm into classic rock. Light My Fire is one of my favorite songs."

Prevuze is drawing from all of the cultural milieus – TV, movies, music.

Kate owes back taxes. That one took a while to sink in. lol

A double disown-a-thon. As Prevuze so eloquently put it - WOW.

Dinky safes, airline arsinic, all the pictures were great. So glad there was a full Prevuze today. Thanks.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze snuck in the most perfect Prevuism:"I did my part and really thought I could win DOOL Apprentice." For once I didn't care if I arroused suspicion from my coworkers, I couldn't help but LOL. I could just picture poor dejected Phil in his trenchcoat holding back the tears in the corner of the limo seat while the tinkly music plays. Non-Apprentice viewers probably didn't get it but what a hoot if you are. HAHAHAHA

"I've got to go for a while. I have to deliver cookies to Ciara." "How do you know where to find her," asks Bo. Good question. I'd suggest down on the town's only dock - she's probably hanging around down there with Ali, Johnny and Theo.

Loved Titan's crack security and Bo pitying Pard with Hope. Thanks for the great recap on a dark and gloomy day! :D

8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Victor piles on, "I'm not just firing you, I'm cutting you off, Phillip."

"Are you disowning me?"

Victor asks, "It's all semantics, isn't it?"


Replace Victor with Kate and Phillip with Lucas-rehash hell indeed.

The pier is certainly getting a workout lately. Maybe Nicole can fall off of it and drown.

When did action stop being a vital part of a soap opera? Flashbacks, talk,talk,talk and vacant stares have replaced actually doing something. It's like all the good stuff happens off camera. I could even stomach watching Max stuff a dead guy into a water heater more than Nicole, Melanie and Chloe.

Remember when Sami actually made stuff happen by being a conniving little scamp? Now all she does is whine and wail.

Thank you Prevuze for taking one for the team each and every day.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Feh, Mia betrayed Nicole? Nicole gave her baby to a stranger. She shucked her off for a more 'genetically superior' child. What happened to all those promises about making sure Mia's baby was in good hands and will have the best of the best?

@Berg - I know. He was awesome, it's bothersome to know that they're getting rid of him. :\

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klaus and Leslie:
It's just so sad, because quite frankly Thaao is good. You forget how good, because you never see him and when you do it's for a few lines and he's gone. Now he's back front and center, but we know it is because they are killin him off. I was enjoying my boycott coming up on a year now, but Prevuze lured me back in and I just had to see Thaao. He has hit it out of the park. Why? Why fire him? So many worse actors pulling large pay checks (cough, cough, Kate, Hope, Bo, Max, Lucas, Melanie....).

I am going to miss him. The next person to go is Victor, he is also great when he has screen time which is almost never. I am surprised Joe is still there. He is so great when he is evil and there has just been zero writing for him. Why?

There are days when I just hate this show, recently it has been the last two years. Sad state of affairs. What I don't get, they know the working formula, they had it - they lost it, and I don't think they can get it back.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs