Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'll Rip His Heart Out And Feed It To My Dogs

"OOOHHHHH! JOHN! MMMMMMM... OOOHHHHH... OOOHHHHH..."

John gives Ava a foot rub. "Ooohhhhhh," moans Ava, "I've been tortured having those high heels on."

"Me too," says John. Rub... lick... rub... lick... "Are you treating this athlete's foot?"

Ava wonders if the mansion has a rooftop terrace, "Making love with you was magical." Ava is hot to go but John thinks someone might walk in. EJ walks in. John tells him, "I was just helping Ava unwind after a hard day of apartment hunting."

EJ says, "Ava, I just came back from meeting with the assistant DA. I wouldn't be making any long-term plans right now."

Ava says, "Define long-term."

"You guys had better make this one a quickie," says EJ."

Kate and Tony celebrate money. Roman walks up and Kate tells him about Hearth and Home's success. Tony smiles, "And you know whom you owe it to, don't you?:

"Yes," says Kate, "I owe it to the Great American Consumer."

Tony's smile fades and he defends his campaign, "You'll knock Martha Stewart off her pastel painted perch in no time."

Roman gets a call, "Are you sure about that? OK. I'll be right there." Roman hangs up. Kate asks what's up. Roman says, "There is some new information that Paul might have met with foul play. But I have no idea why a guy would be playing with birds if he knew he was going to die."

Hope arrives home and Bo tells her they found the jacket. He dials Phillip. No answer. He explodes and brushes Hope off. "You know something about Paul's disappearance don't you," asks Hope.

Abe asks Phillip to wait outside. Phillip sulks out. Morgan whimpers, "Where in the river did you find his jacket?"

"In the water," says Abe, "We can't rule out drowning but we're trying not to jump to conclusions. You should do the same."

Morgan whines, "My father can't be dead." Phillip watches.

Roman spills the details about the Hollingsworth case and then tells Kate it would be a breach of rules and ethics to tell her anything about the case. Kate flashes back to unwinding the tape. Roman leaves.

Tony snorts, "OK, Kate, out with it. Don't try to snow me."

Kate says, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Tony says, "Oh, Kate, What's going on, or should I ask what are you trying to hide?"

Bo insists he doesn't know any more than Hope does. Truth be known, Bo doesn't know any more than Ciara does. Hope wants to know what he is hiding. Bo doesn't want to get into it tonight. He wants to work the case on his own, "It's for your own good. A partner like me could kill your career."

Morgan tells Phillip about her conversation with Abe. Phillip comforts. Morgan whines, "My mind keeps taking me where I don't want to go."

"That's unusual," says Phillip, "You usually don't take your mind with you,"

Morgan says her mom didn't understand her but she and her father always got along, "I've always been a daddy's girl. One time, at band camp, I had an assignment and had to build a volcano. He helped me get all the parts and we built it in the kitchen. Then we tested it and destroyed the kitchen. How was I supposed to know we were supposed to use baking soda instead of gun powder? I know he wouldn't just up and leave if he wasn't really scared of something or someone."

Phillip asks, "You mean like having to live around his whiny twerp of a daughter?" Hugs.

Morgan whimpers, "All I want to do is protect him but it may be too late. I pray he's trying to make his way back to me."

"He might be," says Phillip, "Maybe we should continue this conversation down where the Salem River flows into the Salem Sound."

Kate thinks Tony reads too much into things. She says it's just that Paul's possible murder upsets her. She decides to call Phillip.

Tony flashes back to his conversation with John about Paul, "I wonder if dear Uncle John had anything to do with this?"

John decides to leave the attorney and his client to have a private discussion. EJ explains things to Ava, "It's like it is in most cases. Both sides hold a few cards. We try to get a peek at their cards and they try to get a peek at ours. But this time the DA folded out the deck in front of me. He is extremely confident and I think this is going to be really tough. Especially when the two jokers in the deck work for the firm of Horton and DiMera."

Hope badgers Bo. Bo says he has a good reason for keeping her in the dark. Hope asks, "Are you in danger?"

Kate calls Phillip and tells him Roman may have evidence proving Paul was murdered. Phillip says he can't talk. Kate hangs up. Tony comes up in back of her and asks, "How is Phillip?"

Kate jumps out of her socks, "DON'T DO THAT!"

Tony says he has another meeting, "No rest for the wicked." Kate thanks him for being responsible for her success. "Never forget that," says Tony.

Tony calls Anna, but gets her voicemail. He tells her he's headed for John's and will catch her later at the pub.

Abe orders the cops to drag the river. Morgan erupts like a kitchen volcano.

Bo insists he's in no danger but has some things to take care of. He heads out on his mission, "Trust me, will ya?"

Hope stands alone, "No. I don't trust you. I can't."

EJ says the DA has overwhelming evidence against Ava. He thinks they will move with the international portion of the trial first, "Three people lost their lives. Even though you were under the influence of a pernicious drug." EJ thinks they have a strong case, but he will do everything he can.

Ava is distraught, "They've got me. If I could go back and change any of it, you know I would."

Anna finds Kate in the pub. Kate tells her she just missed Tony.

Tony arrives at John's house, "Good evening, Uncle John."

John drones, "What do you want?"

Abe and Roman try to calm Morgan down. She tells them, "Please just find him."

Bo walks in and Morgan goes to call her mother. Roman tells Bo he suspects they will find Paul's body, "It will probably be in pretty good shape. The Salem river is practically free flowing formaldehyde."

Bo drags Phillip off. He accuses him of killing Hollingsworth.

Anna checks her messages and finds out Tony is at John's. She decides to wait for Tony at the pub. Kate is distant and Anna accuses her of being uncivil. Kate invites her to have a drink. Anna tells her about working with Tony. Anna also tells her she spoke with Carrie, "She and Austin are going to try to start a family."

"Together," asks Kate.

Anna gasps, "Me... a grandmother. There's a shocker."

"After the first one it gets easier," says Kate, "And if they have a girl, it won't be long before she's bringing home some choice meat for you to sample, so to speak."

"After her experience with me, I wonder why Carrie hasn't been scared away from motherhood," says Anna.

Silence.

"Kate, this is the part where you're supposed to be supportive."

Phillip denies killing anyone. He says he's only guilty of threatening him. Bo thinks it was a mistake to listen to Victor. Phillip insists it wasn't. He knows Bo did this for their father. He will never forget what Bo has done.

Neither will Bo while he's thinking about it in his cell, "I let you get away with murder."

Ava whines, "Do you know what it is to look back on your life and see all the mistakes that have hurt people?" EJ thinks everyone goes through that. He doesn't know of a lawyer who could convince a jury to acquit her. He drops the bomb that one of her cousins who sabotaged the plane will testify against her in exchange for immunity, "The Irish government wants to try it in Ireland." He thinks a lot of different players will give them an opportunity to play one against the other. He will try to make sure she is not extradited, "If you don't get the right judge or a miracle you will have to think about making a deal."

Anna and Kate sling back the liquor, Anna toasts, "Here's to Carrie. May all her small one's be trouble. I must've done something right." Anna says she bets Kate was a tough woman who would do anything for her kids. Kate thinks she may have been too strong with them, "I was always telling them 'damn the consequences.'"

"Oh, your kids turned out fine," says Anna, "Except for the murderers prostitutes and the ones in prison."

Tony thinks Stefano's house suits John. John wants him to get to the point. Tony says he's there to talk about Paul.

Bo thinks Victor will do anything to get what he wants, "Like father like son." Phillip says Victor will do anything to protect his family, like what he did for Brady. And he brought in Daniel Jonas to save Bo's life. Phillip again claims his innocence. He says if Bo didn't believe that he would never have handed the evidence over to Victor. Phillip appreciates his risking his career for him, "What's done is done."

"That doesn't mean I can let it go," says Bo.

EJ tells Ava she will probably go to prison. He advises her to make a deal as quickly as possible.

Ava wishes daddy were alive to fix this. EJ says he couldn't. He tells her to talk to the powerful people she knows. He will do the same. Ava will talk to John and wait for EJ to come back with more positive news. She asks for a minute to think this over. EJ leaves. Ava thinks. Ava falls apart.

Kate and Anna walk outside the pub as sirens sound in the background. Anna says they are dragging the river.

Tony wonders why John was so eager to help Paul. John says he felt sorry for him, "But if that double crossing scum ever crosses my door again I'll rip his heart out and feed it to my dogs."

"He's probably already dead," says Tony.

Hope frets.

Bo knows he is hiding the identity of the prime suspect. He threatens, "If it turns out you are the killer, I will confess and turn you in myself. He walks over and opens the office door. Morgan stands there.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Tony calling him Uncle John? Aren't John and EJ his brothers?

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind, I was thinking of one of the storylines before the EJ/Sami lookalikes.

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a comment on the two above comments (which I'm not sure if it's a real comment or sarcastic to make a point) --but those two comments perfectly illustrate what is wrong with this show.

5:36 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

LB -- Yep, can't tell the players without a program!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Gorilla-glued fingers, Depends crisis....poor Marlena is being put through the wringer in these pictures. Couldn't happen to a more deserving character. LOLOLOL

Also loved Sami looking for a eunich boyfriend. The middle picture isn't coming in for me yet. Guess I'll have something to look forward to later in the day.

A treasure trove of Prevuisms to pick from. My choices:

Roman says, "There is some new information that Paul might have met with foul play. But I have no idea why a guy would be playing with birds if he knew he was going to die."

Roman spills the details about the Hollingsworth case and then tells Kate it would be a breach of rules and ethics to tell her anything about the case.

And when have ethics, police procedurals, or department general orders ever stopped any of these idiots from anything?

Pernicious drug

One of the DOOL writers must have been trying out their ‘word of the day’.

"After the first one it gets easier," says Kate.

Prevuze' follow-up was good, but I had another one: ”Especially when you totally forget about having one or two of them.

Thanks, Prevuze. Except for the Kate/Anna scenes it looks like another episode of whiney women that can be zapped.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ooohhhhhh," moans Ava, "I've been tortured having those high heels on."

"Me too," says John. Rub... lick... rub... lick... "Are you treating this athlete's foot?"

 
Ewww…sick…gross!!!!  Way to go Prevuze!!!!!!!!!!
 
”I know he wouldn't just up and leave if he wasn't really scared of something or someone."

Phillip asks, "You mean like having to live around his whiny twerp of a daughter?"

 
Right on Prevuze!!  Morgan’s southern belle routine is getting old and more than a little nauseating.
 
Ava is distraught, "They've got me. If I could go back and change any of it, you know I would.
 
Instead of kidnapping Hope/Kayla, I would have gone after Marlena.  Jawn is a much better lay than Patch ever was.”
 
Well, it certainly took the SPD long enough to drag the river/lake/ocean/whatever looking for Paul’s body.  Now, how long is it going to take to solve the murder?  This could go on FOREVER.  Since DOOL couldn’t possibly make Jawn or Phillip responsible, I’m guessing that Ava’s goons had something to do with Paul’s swim with the fishes.
 
Mary Kay that photo and caption is truly worthy of a snark award!!  Good point, Prevuze.  Sami really should be looking for a eunuch.  It would save her the trouble of having to emasculate her next victim.  This appears to be a passable Daze, but, as always, we got an outstanding Prevuze!!!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Rub... lick... rub... lick... "Are you treating this athlete's foot?" EEEWWWW!! Prevuze, I was trying to eat breakfast when I read this!

And Mary Kay, I also thought there was something slightly off about Marlena's slacks. Love the explaination. HAHAHAHA

My favorite Prevuism: "Maybe we should continue this conversation down where the Salem River flows into the Salem Sound." They showed Paul being rolled over on the docks that one time. If he is alive he's perfectly safe as none of these numbskulls would ever be able to find him dead or alive.

Excellent Prevuze today!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have no pictures~~

I think I'm gonna cry.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, LB - That's what I thought exactly.

"I'll Rip His Heart Out And Feed It To My Dogs"
When I read this I assumed this was Anna talking about Tony.

Oh DOOL when will you get interesting again??

Also, will Max and his parasitic leech be in France all summer long?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

i have no pictures~~

I think I'm gonna cry.


Hmmm... that's the second picture issue we've heard of today. We're having no problems here at the Prevuze Compound, so keep trying.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs