Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Small Incident

Weary from their long voyage, Shawn and crew moor their boat at the southern tip of the Eastern European Duchy of Hassledork. Due to Belle unfortunately mistaking the supply box with the trash container and throwing it overboard, they are out of both food and money. Owing to that, Shawn takes a temporary job moving the Duchy's trains into the roundhouse after their daily runs. It takes him a while to get the hang of things, however, and his first day on the job results in a small incident.


6 Comments:

Blogger Quiet one said...

LOL! I love that Prevuze can keep us updated on Belle and Shawn! Thanks!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Loved it! And what better place for those two to land than Hassledork.

A welcome weekend Prevuze. Thanks!

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw the photo of that wrecked train and then immediately thought this is going to be about Shawn & Belle??? And voila...it happen in Hassledork! LOL

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved it!! I suppose their next stop will be Wellingdweebs.

Hats off to another great Saturday Special Edition Prevuze. :D

8:12 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Did they make a stop in Pisa first?
Someone told me about this tower that seems to be "leaning"......

Happy Weekend!!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I wasted my Saturday in the garden when I could have been catching up on another great Shelle adventure.

Thanks!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs