Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fallen Woman

We drift over the lights of Las Vegas. Chelsea is in the bar with a crowd of smugglees. She promises the girls Max and Jeremy will get them away from this whole mess, "They're out working their tails off right now to find enough crates to ship you back in."

The girls nod in unison as Chelsea goes over to talk to Max, who is on the phone. He tells her everything is just about all set. Max asks if Stephanie can get Jeremy to do the right thing. The brat says if Jeremy is determined to bail Stephanie will go with him. Max vows not to let that happen. It will all be over tonight if the plan works.

Jett talks to the agents about tonight's plan, "This is all going to go like clockwork, right gentlemen?" Like Clockwork Orange maybe.

Stephanie can't believe Jeremy is bugging out. She wants him to think about this. "Thinking isn't my strong suit," says Jeremy. He swears he has thought about it, though, "From here on out it's just you and me." Stephanie hesitates. "You are coming aren't you," asks Jeremy.

Sami insists she and EJ don't share a fate. They argue about destiny, tricking priests and temptation. EJ reads Colleen's letter, "I knew it was wrong, but still there I was outside your room like a pathetic schoolgirl. I felt almost as pathetic as a woman who would calmly sit in bed with someone she thought had raped her. I cursed the power you had over me and decided to go back to the church, but you opened the door. You smiled at me and in that smile I knew this was right." Sami stares.

Max tells Chelsea the cars are ready to transport the girls to the airport. He tells Ilsa the same thing, but she is afraid Rawlings will come back. Max assures her everything will be OK. Ilsa kisses Max on the cheek, "You are my hero." Ilsa has low standards.

Jett tells the agents his priority is Rawlings, "I can take care of Horton."

"Even though he's your friend," asks one of the agents.

"Let's just do this," says Jett.

Stephanie says she will go if Jeremy flies the girls out first. "No can do," says Jerko, "Are you with me or not?" Stephanie stands silent. "Guess I'm on my own," says Jeremy. Stephanie wants him just to explain things to the authorities. He kisses her goodbye. She chases him calling for him.

EJ points out Colleen came of her own accord. Sami reads, "You smiled and I knew this was right. I felt eaten alive with my guilt. I knew we would burn in hell for all the Days Of Our Afterlives."

Colleen is dripping wet from running over in the storm. Santo pulls her in, figuratively and literally. She tells him, "Seerving God is all I've ever wanteed – Er so I taut." Santo thought his calling was to his family. She asks how they can just turn their backs on all they know and pretend it doesn't matter and live for their own selfish desires.

Sami knows exactly how Colleen feels. "I'm sure," says EJ, "Colleen is duty bound to the church just like you are to Lucas."

Sami insists she loves Lucas. She was talking about the vendetta. She feels it is her duty to do whatever is possible to end it, "I can understand how she feels being torn between her duty and..."

EJ interrupts, "Her heart? I know what Santo was feeling. It's almost as if the two of them live inside our souls."

Sami thinks he is full of it, "You're as crazy as a woman who would lie in bed with a man she thinks raped her having a normal conversation."

EJ says he was duty bound to his family until Sami showed him there was more. He reads more of Colleen's letter, "I never knew I was imprisoned until you unlocked the door."

Santo talks of love. He thought it was for fools until he saw her. Until then, his life was without meaning, except for the birth of his despicable son. He tells her to change her wet clothes.

"It's not the cold that's makin' me sheever," says Colleen.

"You must-a at least-a dry your hair," says Santo. He goes for a towel. He has her sit by the fire and dries her hair with the towel he brought, "You can-a stop-a whenever you want-a. Whatever happens or does not-a, ees your decision-a."

EJ reads, "That took me by surprise. Those were words I never heard before."

Jett, Chelsea and Max plan. Jett says Jeremy could avoid jail time if he keeps clean and cooperates. Chelsea says, "Stephanie will work her magic. Jeremy – he'll be on board."

Stephanie steps up in tears, "Oh yeah? Think again." Jett throws up his hands in disgust. Stephanie says she doesn't know where Jeremy is. Jett says he can fly the girls out if he has Rawlings in custody. Chelsea wonders if that might not get him in trouble. Jett says he's already in enough heat, so nothing else matters. Max wants Chelsea to go with them to get on the plane. Chelsea insists she is staying right there. Max turns to Stephanie, "It's you and me." They leave.

Jett says he wants Chelsea out. She tells him she's staying.

Out of sight behind a plant a pair of hands cock a pistol with a silencer on it.

Sami says she only will keep reading if EJ stops making comparisons. She insists they are not the reincarnation of Santo and Colleen. "Keep telling yourself that," mumbles EJ.

"Excuse me?"

"Just keep reading," he says.

Sami reads, "I have never been so close to a man's beating heart."

Santo kisses her. Colleen pants, "May God feergive me..."

Sami stares. EJ stares at Sami.

Sami clears her throat. EJ asks if she wants him to read the rest since she looks uncomfortable. She says she is fine and reads on, "All my life I thought to lie with a man served only one purpose – to have children. That night you showed me otherwise. I wondered how such a thing could possibly be a sin."

We pan to a romantic slow motion interlude by the fire. This would be in slow motion even if you zapped it, which we recommend. Colleen sheds her clothes and her innocence.

Sami is practically in shock. She gets out of bed.

Jett asks Chelsea to leave. She's not leaving him to face Rawlings alone. He says he has agents who are backing him up, "Man, you're a pain! Something could go wrong. I can't run the risk of something happening, especially not to..."

She interrupts, "What?"

"Not to you," he whispers, "Chelsea, I'd die before I'd let anything happen to you."

The gun takes dead aim at Jett.

Max comes onto the plane. Ilsa is happy to see him. She tells him Jeremy isn't there. Max says Jett will fly them out. Stephanie pipes in and says Jeremy is saving himself instead.

Sami's in a snit, "Sounds like Santo got what he wanted."

"Colleen too," says EJ.

"I hope so," says Sami, "She gave up a lot." EJ gets out of bed so Sami can get back in.

He reads on, "Afterward, I was laying in your arms, feeling happier and more at peace than ever. But I didn't know what you expected of me."

Santo tells Colleen there is no turning back. Her home now is with him. Colleen doesn't know what she wants. She thinks she should feel like a fallen woman but she doesn't. She feels free as a bird. Santo insists she is now free to live life to the fullest. He asks her to come away with him.

Sami thinks Santo has no right to do this. EJ wonders if they are reading the same letters.

A nurse comes in and injects Sami. Sami protests, "These injections make me feel dopey."

"That's not the injections, honey," says the nurse as she shoots Sami up. Sami says Santo manipulated Colleen. EJ asks if she believes that in her heart.

Sami asks, "You think it's fine for him to turn her world upside down?" EJ thinks there is more between them.

Ilsa thinks Jeremy is not a bad man, "As slave smugglers go, he's top notch." Ilsa says she and the girls wanted so much, but found out the price is too great.

Ilsa leaves as Max sits down. Stephanie thinks Ilsa is sweet. "Compared to you," says Max, "Cruella DeVille is sweet."

"I think Ilsa just got mixed up with the wrong guy," says Stephanie, "Like me."

Jett tells Chelsea to get out.

ZIP!

Down goes Jett! Damn! He missed Chelsea. The crowd rushes out screaming.

"I'm such an idiot," says Stephanie.

"What's your point," asks Max.

"To think I fell for Jeremy and all his bull," says Stephanie, "After I had promised myself no more bad boys."

"Like me," asks Max.

"You were a prince compared to him," whines Stephanie, "You broke my heart but I swore never again would I let a guy get close. Jeremy was carefree. There was no commitment."

Max says, "That's not how things worked out, though."

"Yeah," says Stephanie, "The bigger the jerk the harder I fall."

"Whew," says Max, "You must've fallen like a ton of bricks with me."

"Not to imply that you were a jerk," says Stephanie. Then reality sets in, "Even if you did go from Chelsea to me to Mimi to Abby."

"To Jenna," says Max, "But let's not go there. Maybe I haven't found the right girl. At least at the right time."

Ilsa comes back and asks, "Shouldn't Jett be here by now?"

Chaos reigns in the bar. Rawlings slithers out holding his gun. Chelsea is a basket case. The agents check out Jett and decide to leave him to drown in his own blood as they go into action, "Let's go!"

"Go where?"

"I don't know. It just sounds like something we should do."


Chelsea panics.

Sami wants clarification, "You mean it's more than that for them, not for us."

"No," says EJ, "I mean it's more than that for us. Not because of lust or passion, but it is deeper than that. If we feel what they felt... are you prepared to admit that? They are in our blood. They are in our being. I love every part of you. And I'm not giving up until you are mine." Sami stares in horror.

Colleen insists it isn't possible for her to go away with him. Santo doesn't care. Colleen says, "Plaze I'm beggin' ya. Laving yer bed is the heerdest thing I've ever had t'do. Don't make it heerder." Typical. She got what she wanted and then dumps him like yesterday's trash.

EJ says Sami can deny it, but she can't stop what she is feeling. Sami gets woozy. EJ says he is perfect for her. He understands her like nobody else does. Sami goes blurry as EJ cajoles her.

"I'm getting woozy," says Sami.

"Good," says EJ, "Maybe you'll let down your guard and say how you really feel. Look me in my eyes. Tell me this connection is all in my head." Sami blurs out. EJ moves in and kisses her.

Meanwhile, Santo and Colleen follow suit...

Jeremy drives as a news bulletin comes on the radio with the story of a shooting on the Vegas strip. Jeremy switches it off and snorts, "Dammit! I don't want to hear the word 'Vegas' ever again."

Chelsea begs Jett, "Stay with me!" Jett apologizes, "What for," asks Chelsea.

"Spewing all this blood everywhere," says Jett, "I should have put up the money from the start." Blood erupts.

Max says Ilsa is right. Jett should be there by now. He takes out his phone, "I'll find out what's going on."

Rawlings walks up, "Let me save you the trouble. I know you're down one pilot but I'll give it a shot."

Santo... Colleen... Thunderstorm... She cries and leaves. He calls, "Will I see you again?"

Colleen blubbers, "Yes." She leaves.

EJ... Sami... hot and heavy... Suddenly, Sami snaps awake and tells him to get away. She throws a vase at him, "Get out!" EJ leaves. Sami bawls.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

32 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh!!!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Oh for the love of corn!

You mean to tell me after all the *&$# that EJ has pulled, now he has come full circle and is back to "winning Sami" at any cost.

Isn't that what got them into this situation to start with???
You know the whole "rape" thing.
Sorry DOOL writers you guys have hit an all time low in my book.

The only bright spot seems to be they are FINALLY wrapping up the 90210 story. Too bad Jett has to die in the process.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Oh and if you hated today's episode as much as I did, please join us on my fantasy DOOL site!
Everyone is welcome to write their own DOOL storyline.
These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

5:18 AM  
Blogger Kristin Nicole said...

I really can't believe EJ might win Sami back, I love her with Lucas and you know this triangle isn't going to end on some note in a happy way. At least not for most of us.

And Deb yes I hated the show today! =/

Soapnights.com - Grey's Anatomy Spoilers and more

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's more of us than you think that are jumping up and down with joy about the current events. :) Finally, some good stuff is happening!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. What does it mean when Jett says "I should have put up the money from the start."?

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!

go sami and ej. go colleen and santo!

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jett meant that he should have invested in Touch the Sky, rather than have Max get involved.

6:06 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Jett can't die -- they have to drag the Jett/Chelsea/Nick thing out for another few months by having Jett come in and save the day by taking care of Scarface and finding out who those kids really belong to. Then Chelsea can agonize all the way into November sweeps about whom she wants to be with . . .

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what Soaps are all about. Mixin' it up.

Yeah, Sami loves Lucas, they have an up/down history, are friends, and could have a good marriage. She probably would have ended up with EJ had she not found out he is a DiMera. I think that's the real reason she went back to Lucas (well really because it was scripted). She's connected with EJ since day 1 but feels a duty to her family to NOT love a DiMera.

Furthermore, she did not have to do the deed with EJ to save Lucas. She was driving and could have driven straight to the cops-she's just never done the right or smart thing. She wasn't terrified of EJ. She had to make herself believe it was rape so she had a reason to hate him. You can't convince me she didn't want him - just not under those conditions. If she hated him, she'd have burned him alive and definitely wouldn't still be buddies-especially bed buddies.

And let's not forget Sami drugging Austin years ago and sleeping with him while he was out of it so she could hope to get pregnant with his child. And they ended up getting together more than once.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie....You are saying what I'm saying. EJ knows that Sami loves him she just doesn't want to admit it. She tries so hard to fight him off because she knows loving him is wrong since he is a DiMera. Lucas is a great guy but he has no passion no drive. I want Lucas to be happy but with someone else.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that Sami loves EJ she just doesn't want to admit it. I've always wondered if she believes that he really does love her and this isn't all a new ploy that the DiMera's have schemed up to mess with another Brady. Remember when she found out that he slept with Kate and she and Lucas were talking about it? Sami said something to the effect of yeah I can't believe someone like him would really like me. I think she is afraid to admit her feelings because she can't believe that finally someone wants her more than she has wanted them...ie Austin and Brandon. I think it scares her.

7:09 AM  
Blogger dazed & confused said...

You have to admit that it is nice to watch Kate have to like the situation with Lucas and Sami. She doesn't have a choice since Lucas is finally saying something, even if he does look like a teenage crush at full speed.

As for EJ and Sami, I would rather see Sami with Lucas and show vieweres that she can actually keep one marriage together. I don't know how many more wedding dresses a person should have!!!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tough one for Sami. Most of her life she has been the black sheep and on the outside looking in at the Brady Bunch. Granted her behavior was less than stellar, but now she is finally getting the love and acceptance from the crew with barely a mention of her previous actions. Kind of hard to give up the warm and fuzzies that you longed for for a wild, bumpy ride with no guarantees. Plus, do we really know EJ is a good guy now? I've met some really smooth talkers in my time that sounded sincere too and weren't.

Wonder who shot Jett.

7:12 AM  
Blogger dazed & confused said...

I believe that Rawlings shot Jett to keep from the girls going back.

By the way, the whole Nick situation. When a person who has children goes to jail, do they really give your children to last person that you were married to. Well it was barely a marriage since it was for what, a day? Were the Vegas police trained in Salem?

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time posting, but I have been reading Prevuze for a while now. I don't get to watch Daze.. But will be hopefully when I go on mat leave...

I would prefer to see Sami with Lucas. I can't help thinking that EJ has an ulterior motive. I just don't trust him, and I find that he still taking advantage of her. What he is doing in there in the first place I don't know... But kissing her when she was woozy and out of it from the needle... That in my book is being taken advantage of.

I too cannot wait for the Touch the Sky storyline to end and for the Coleen/Santo/Vendetta one to move forward.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with anonymous about the woozy thing. He is taking advantage of her in this situation, like someone slipping a date rape drug in your drink.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jett getting shot, seriously stupidest ISA agent ever. Sadly the show will probably give him a medal for his inane investigating.

To be honest on the whole EJ versus Lucas thing, just pick a side show and stick to it!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the direction they are taking sami. how in the heck do they think putting sami with her rapist would be a good thing. i dont think any ejami lovers would want her to be with him if he had been honest about who he was from the start. people only want them together because they think james scott is hot. i promise if tiic put sami and ej together i will quit watching and hope the show gets cancelled in 2009.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jett probably won't die, he'll just be hanging on by a thread so the Brat can sit by his side and won't leave and Nick can get even more jealous, etc. etc.

What kind of agents are these who can't grab her by the arm and drag her butt onto the plane and out of the way? Jeez!

LOL over who's flying the plane and Prevuze' warning to zap the Santeen love scene. HAHAHAHA

Great Prevuze today!! :D

8:29 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

See now Leslie and a few others, ya'll are getting wayyyy to serious here with the Sami/EJ/Lucas thing.

You know they can't leave Sami all happy and married to Lucas, having babies and being good.
PULEEEEEZE

She's SAMI "CHAOS" BRADY!!!
Drama, lies, mis-direction, deception, cons, backstabbing, coniving, manipulation, blackmail,
cheating, sneaking.........
and then she graduated from High School. LOL

We all knew from the minute EJ oozed his way into her apartment for the first time, that eventually she'd end up with him.

This thing with Lucas is just a momentary distraction. As much as we'd like to think it's the real thing, that they are the love of eachother's lives, it ain't gonna happen.

EJ was completely right when he told Sami once that a woman like her would never be happy with a man like Lucas. She needs fire and passion in her life. She needs to be on the edge, to be playing with fire.
If she's not, she's not happy.

And as far as the rape goes, anyone or everyone remember a couple from another soap...
Luke and Laura? Yeah, the original soap opera "supercouple".
Greatest love story ever told, and it started with a rape.

Remember my friends, it's not reality, it's Days Of Our Lives.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furthermore, someone mentioned "no one would have wanted her with EJ if they would have known he was a DiMera." Yet ironically, there is a campaign out there trying to get Lucas declared as Tony's son. To "make Lucas a DiMera." I ask you, why is it acceptable for some if Lucas (who almost let Sami die in the electric chair and has done unlimited numbers of despicable things to her) is a "DiMera" but not EJ?

8:45 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

I read somewhere that once the contents of the fol..ded leather binder come to light, that the circumstance that will end the vendetta will have already taken place. I'm still holding out hope that what needs to happen is that there is a DiMera/Brady spawn, and that one of Sami's babies is really EJ's -- hence, the circumstance will have already occurred. Well, once the babies are born, anyway -- births which I'm sure will be fraught with drama and suspense and danger. Bulldog, get those recycled scripts ready!!!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish the writers would clarify the whole rape thing because the way they wrote it has a lot of holes in it. If someone rape you there is no way you would want to be next to them let along ask for there help and I don't care how good looking he is. I just wish 12/29 never happened.

As for James Scott being hot...yeah so what about it? All of the men and woman are good looking on the show. It's not just about looks. We want Sami and EJ together because the actors that play them have awesome chemistry with one another on screen. Name another character on the show that EJ, the character, who is being playing by James would be a perfect match for?

We have to remember this is show. We are talking about a manipulative character such as Sami who LIES all the time. She wouldn't know the true if it hit in the face. Ali who portrays her is wonderful and that is why we love/hate her as Sami. EJ is a spoil and driven person who won't take no for an answer. He and Sami are the same. James and Alison do an fantastic job playing these characters. I don't care how good looking that man is if he couldn't bring EJ to it's fullest potential like he is doing now so we could all see how EJ is suppose to be then no I wouldn't want the characters together.

For some of Lucas and Sami fans I would hate to know that they are not going to watch the show if EJ and Sami got together. However if you really think about all the things each one of them has done they are all bad. If we are looking at that then all three of them shouldn't have anybody. If you can't forgive EJ (I'm still hoping the writers with clarify Sami's real feelings) then why can you forgive Lucas and Sami? No remember she raped someone too. It's is because Bryan is good looking?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes! I agree there will be an EJ spawn in the form of one of the twins. That is perfect dool. And imagine the future story line with Claire.

Sorry to the Lucas fans, but Lucas is as disposable on dool as a cheap pet lizard.

I don't care if EJ ends up with Sami . . . the chase is classic soap stuff . . . and will end in disaster for Sami regardless.

And the wedding dress comment leads me to wonder if someone could compile pics of the dresses. I'd love to see the style changes.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone mentioned the death chamber thing - something the writers obviously think we just forgot about. I think of it every smarmy scene we have with Pard and Kate. Because at that time Pard and Sami both were (rightly) convinced Kate had framed her and would've let her die by lethal injection. And yet he married her! AND Marlena once called Kate "a good friend". YUK!! At least Lucas rushed in to save Sami. The Pard/Kate scenes make me want to gag for that reason.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb, I’m with you on the rape issue. While Daze is just a soap opera, I’ll never understand why the writers use rape as a plot devise then involve a major character. I guess it’s the romance novel mentality. Lucas is written as such a blow hard but continues to live across the hall from Sami’s so-called rapist. Give me a break. Obviously, we are not dealing with reality here. I’m guessing the rape will turn out not be a rape. EJ will be vindicated, and everyone will live wackily for all the days of their lives.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops…the plot devise should have been plot device. I deserve three smacks on the wrists with a recycled Daze script.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Wow! Come in late and you miss a lot.

LOL at the "All the Days of our Afterlives" as well as these other gems:

The agents check out Jett and decide to leave him to drown in his own blood as they go into action, "Let's go!"

"Go where?"

"I don't know. It just sounds like something we should do."
Trained by the SPD indeed.

and

Typical. She got what she wanted and then dumps him like yesterday's trash.

I echo Scolly, et al, with the creepiness of Roman getting all schmaltzy with Kate. She's a great villain and has done wonderfully vile things to Sami over and over and over. I could see the writers getting almost ANYONE involved with her BUT Sami's father and "best friend" Marlena. This is the problem with having too many tweenies and not enough characters Kate's age to pair her up with!

Deb - I like your new site. I'm lucky to have time to get to Prevuze and comment. The weekends will be a good time for me to amuse myself elsewhere - The Daze Of Our Lives will be a great place to start.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Run this around your brains for a minute:
If Kate and Pard get back together and (God forbid) get married;
Sami and Lucas would be brother and sister!!!!

Holy Greg and Marcia Brady!!!

Hey wait, they have the same last name as..............I need a drink.

12:35 PM  
Blogger pushbuttonkitty said...

'I hate the direction they are taking sami. how in the heck do they think putting sami with her rapist would be a good thing. '

um yeah, because that's way worse than coupling her with the guy that let her go to the death chamber for a murder he committed, the guy who drugged her food and let his mommy use their son to lure her off a cliff... should i go on?

sami could have told ej where to shove it, gotten out of the car and ran for her life back to the checkpoint and i'm sure a nice friendly officer would have been more than happy to help lucas.

and hey, austin forgave sami. at least she wasn't drugged when she bopped ej, she knew what the score was.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acckkkk! Just when it was getting hot (fireplace & all, I guess), the scene with Sami & EJ was interrupted with tornado alerts by the local station. Damn! That looked like good chemistry.

The good news today is that Jett (also damn good looking, I think) was saved from a kiss with Brat C. The bad news, of course, is that it took a gunshot in the back to stop it.

Why am I just seeing this episode today (Thursday)? Seems like Prevuze is now two days ahead of me.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs