Thursday, May 10, 2007

Jimmy Neutron

Nick and Chelsea sit in a pew and stammer at each other. Nick asks, "Shouldn't you be somewhere?"

"Like where?"

"I don't know," says Nick, "Jail." The brat doesn't appreciate the joke. She apologizes for the ghost riding incident. He doesn't want to say I told you so, "I told you so." She tells him she'll probably lose her license. Nick figures it could have been worse. They all could have died. He accepts her apology. She starts to leave, but he stops her.

Sami tells Lucas she slept with EJ to save him, but didn't want to. She doesn't know if the baby is EJ's, "It could be." She thinks he must hate her for lying for so many months. Lucas doesn't hate her. The audience does. Lucas swears he will kill EJ.

Belle babbles to Claire. Phillip comes up with supplies. He found a diaper tree and picked it clean. Belle asks, "Where are we taking her."

"Excuse me," says Phillip, "What do you mean we? When did this become passage for three?"

Gabby helps Shawn to a chair and offers pain pills. He refuses them, "Who do you think I am, John black?" They've been off looking for Phillip and Belle, but found no sign of them.

Bo arrives. Shawn staggers over to him, "I screwed up. I screwed up. I lost my family. I lost them."

Phillip says he couldn't be any clearer. He's leaving Belle there. He thinks Claire is afraid of him. Belle squeezes her and reassures her. Phillip and Belle argue about who did what in the past. Being uncle Phillip wouldn't be good enough for him. He tells her she'll see Claire again – in court, "Give her to me."

"You will have to pry her from my cold, dead hands," says Belle. Claire hands Phillip a crowbar.

Shawn introduces Gabby. They fill Bo in on how Duck shot Shawn. They tell him they've searched for Belle and Claire and are going to try the caves next. Bo assures Shawn they will find them, "Finding bad guys is what I do," says Bo, "Capturing them is another thing."

Nick thinks Stephanie set him up by sending him for the cell phone. He apologizes for being a coward and not showing up for her all the way. He'll try to do better for her if she will let him. Willow stands in the shadows and listens.

Lucas says, "I'm not angry. I'm volcanic – About what that SOB did to you. He asks if that's all she has to tell him. Sami says that's it. He asks if she is all right, if she is hurt. Sami says she is OK. Lucas heads for the door. He has a few errands to run – pick up some groceries, gas up the car, kill EJ...

Sami cries and says, "You can't go after him. You can't kill him. If you do that then he will have succeeded. He will have destroyed us. Please don't leave me."

Lucas says he needs to know everything that happened. Sami tells him about the cabin. EJ helped her and then disappeared. He went to Mexico. Then he came back and started dropping hints about the DiMera seed. He wanted Lucas out of the picture. Then things got ugly. He threatened to tell Lucas Sami was in on it. Lucas tells her she should have come to him. Sami babbles and bawls, "I tricked you into marrying me. If you wanna walk away I won't try to stop you."

Nick says Stephanie called him a professional fake-out artist. Chelsea says she doesn't think he is, except for the Shane Patton thing. Nick claims inside he's a complete mess.

"Join the club," says Chelsea, "I may have a better act than you, but I've spent my whole life trying to hide who I am. I still don't know." Nick knows one thing has stayed the same – How he feels about her. He thought Chelsea was out of his league. She claims he never gave her a chance. Nick tells her, "With that incident tonight, I have learned your life can be over in a flash, so you'd better let the people you love know how you feel. I want to be a better man for you."

Bo thinks Phillip will have to come into town for supplies. Gabby says the other side of the island is teeming with 7-11 stores, not to mention all the diaper tress over there. She goes to call the storeowners to see if they have seen anything. Bo asks, "How are you and Belle doing?" Translation: "How are you and Gabby doing?" Shawn says he and Belle are doing great. Gabby is just a friend.

"Did I ask?"

"You wanted to," says Shawn.

Bo asks, "What do you plan to do now?"

Shawn says, "I plan to go home, even if it means you will have to throw me in jail."

Phillip sneers, "Don't make me take her from you."

Belle says, "God forbid Philip Kiriakis doesn't get his way. This isn't about love. It's about payback." Phillip insists all that matters is what is best for Claire. Belle says he will have to kill her before he takes her.

"Take her! Take her," chants the audience.

Gabby comes back to Shawn and Bo and tells them she got a hit. Phillip was in a bodega on the other side of the island. Shawn is ready to go. "Not so fast," says Bo, "We need a dog."

"Unfortunately," says Shawn, "Chelsea is back in Salem."

Gabby leaves to call the local rent-a-dog store. Bo sends Shawn up for something with a scent. Shawn heads upstairs.

Phillip says he just wanted to be a dad again. Belle doesn't blame him for running off, especially since he was married to her. But she doesn't want him to blame her and Shawn either, "Claire is paying for all of our mistakes now. She needs her family."

"We were a family," says Phillip, "I still care about you. Give us half a chance and we could be a family again. We're good together. We compliment each other. You have two legs and I have a brain."

Chelsea says, "You will be a man – a manly man."

Hans and Franz jump into the scene, "Not a giiirrrlllyyy man."

They both think being an adult just sneaks up on you. In their case, it's sneaking pretty slowly. Nick says his room is still filled with science fiction action figures, but he's ready to put away the toys. "I already have toys in the attic," says Chelsea, "What does this all mean for you and me?"

Nick says, "It means I love you, Chelsea. Not a crush or infatuation but real, true love. And I want you to love me back." Chelsea smiles. Willow walks away.

There is so much going through Lucas head right now. Unfortunately, that doesn't include rational thoughts. Sami tells him he doesn't have to stay. Lucas says the old Lucas would have found a bottle of vodka and got lost in it, "The problem is you didn't think you could come to me. It's my fault. I have loved you and left you in the past." He asks her forgiveness.

Chelsea says she missed him a lot but couldn't tell him because of pride. She tried to erase him from her head and heart but couldn't. She thinks they are not really all that different. She used to be as lost as Nick. After her parents were killed she drove Bo and Billie nuts trying to get them together as a family. She put up a tough-girl front to keep everybody at a distance. She realizes why he is hesitant, "If you get your heart broken enough you just want to protect it."

"Wow."

"Is that a good wow," asks Chelsea.

"Really good," says Nick.

"Tough stuff, huh?"

"It's not all tough," he says tonight she was being spontaneous and he has to learn to go with that, no matter who might get thrown from the car.

"I guess I have to listen to you and I'm being a bit of a dumbass, she says.

"More than a bit," says Nick. She thinks the Bensons would have really liked him – both he nerd and the grownup.

PrevuzeNick daydreams, "I can just imagine myself in a couple years with this cool job at a space station and flying home at lunch to see Jimmy Neutron..."

"OMG," she squeals, "I LOVED Jimmy Neutron."

"That explains your hair-do," says Nick. He pauses, "How old are we right now?"

"Old enough," says Chelsea. She moves in to prove it. Closer... Closer... CELL PHONE! Nick answers. Willow tells him she saw him and Chelsea together in the church. She really didn't want to interrupt, but it's really important. Nick tells Chelsea it's a call from work and he has to take it outside.

Sami says she is the one who did horrible things. He should be the one to get out before she causes any more misery.

Lucas is confused, "You're asking me to leave because you love me?"

"Because I messed up," says Sami. They spiral into the depths of angst. Lucas says she did what she did to save his life. She is his best friend, his wife and his hero. So he's staying. They hit the couch. Pan to their picture.

Belle tells Phillip she loves Shawn. Phillip reminds her she once loved him, too. She admits running off with Claire may have been a mistake. "How do you plan to make it better," asks Phillip.

"I want to take her home to be with her family," she says, "I'm willing to compromise."

"What kind of terms?"

"We stop fighting," she says, "Let's go back and get Shawn. And go back to the States and share custody. No more lawsuits."

"...Or running off with my daughter."

"Can we do this for Claire's sake," asks Belle.

Claire babbles.

Shoes fly. Suddenly, Sami remembers Will. Lucas says he will explain things to him, "We will be a family. If the baby is EJ's, it won't have horns and a tail. It will be half you – definitely worth loving. Uh... Where were we?" She reminds him.

Willow tells Nick she is on the streets. He offers money. She wants to crash at his place. He reminds her he is living with his busybody Aunt. Willow says Maggie doesn't have to know. Nick says he couldn't have Chelsea knowing about it. Too late. Chelsea comes out of the church, "I thought your call was from work."

"It was," he lies, "I bumped into Willow out here. Let me deal with this and then I'll be back inside."

Chelsea tosses in a parting shot, "You're like a pop up from hell." She goes back inside the church.

Nick gives Willow money. "Thanks," she says, "You're really one of the good guys."

Phillip says he trusts Belle, but not Shawn. His phone rings, "Talk to me... got it..." He hangs up, "The boat will be in the harbor in a half hour."

"Didn't you hear anything I just said," asks Belle.

A dog barks in the distance. Phillip bolts. Belle screams, "Where are you going? PHILLIP!"

Sami and Lucas romp. Sami remembers their Katrina honeymoon. She says she set that up to get good karma. She thinks it must have worked because she is there in his arms, "My life could have been so different. I could have wound up at a midnight mission eating soup and crackers."

"I can't see that," says Lucas, "But I can see us being happy for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Chelsea lights a candle. Nick comes back inside. He apologizes. Smooch. Things start to get a little serious. Chelsea backs off, "Part of being an adult is knowing this might not be the best place to do this, so maybe we'd better find somewhere else."

Belle rummages through Phillip's things and finds the GPS, "It works! Your daddy's gonna find us!"

More romping. Lucas suggests the bedroom. Sami says he has to carry her. He picks her up. Apparently Sami had a bit too much cake at the reception. "This is the last time I'm carrying you," he vows. Sami giggles.

Belle hides the GPS. Shawn yells. He runs up to her. Hugs. He tells her Bo is there. She tells him about Phillip's plans. He vows nobody is leaving the island, "How is my little girl?"

Phillip comes up behind him, "Why don't you try asking her real daddy?" FF.


Previews
========

EJ tells Kate, "I love Samantha. I always have, and I probably always will."

Shawn says, "You're not taking my daughter anywhere." Phillip says, "WATCH ME!" POW! Belle screams, "Phillip! No!"

Kayla yells, "You think I wanna do this?" Adrienne says, "You took him! Just like that."

EJ tells Lucas, "You think you've won. You think this is over. This is far from over."

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Anna demara is comng back.what part did she play and what is her connection to tony or Stefino?

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna is Tony's better half. (if you go over to YouTube you can get see some clips and get a little back history;)

Ok, Hanz and Franz Giirrrrlllyy Man, ok made me spit coffee on the keys.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Dahsah: Anna is the sister of Brett Fredericks, mother of Carrie Brady, ex-wife of Roman Brady and Tony DiMera; was framed for the murders of Renée DiMera and Claus Van Zandt.

Here is a link to her complete history: http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/characters/dimeras1.html#anna

I too was a bit miffed not to see a Bart come back. However I did warn that date 5/10 was not "offical".
The only returns that are confirmed are Tony - 5/24 and Stefano - 6/6.
Lexi and Anna are also returning but there are no confirmed dates for them.
According to SOD (soap opera digest) the new issue 5/15 will have all the confirmed dates for the RETURN OF THE DIMERAS!!!!

Too many DOOLisms today!!!

Shawn: "I screwed up. I screwed up." DUH!!! Which time? Wait I'll get a calculator.

Nick: "It means I love you, Chelsea. Not a crush or infatuation but real, true love." Yeah...that's why I'm still lying to you about my involvement with Willow. Honesty has nothing to do with love.

Will someone PULEEZE! Tell Belle to stop giving Claire all these adult emotions and thoughts. SHE'S 1 for corn's sake. She won't remember any of this and she has no clue what's going on around her.
Here's what she hears: "blah blah blah blah Claire blah blah blah Mommny blah blah Daddy blah blah blah" As long as her diaper's changed and she has a cookie or a necklace to play with she doesn't care who she's with. LOL

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't it just yesterday (or a few minutes ago DOOL time) that Bo said he was going to Tinda Lao? Now he shows up there and it's just a few minutes later, because Lucas and Sami are still in the same conversation back in Salem.

Why does Bo think he has to actually go there to fetch Shawn? Seems like sometimes Tinda Lao is a remote island that's really hard to get to or leave, but then Phillip or Bo just breeze in any old time. If it's so easy to jump on a plane there, why didn't Belle and Shawn leave a long time ago? Bo offered to wire him money, but Shawn said "I need to do this myself." Then he immediately went to Duck and tried to buy a boat, promising that his dad would send the money. The whole Shawn and Belle thing is the dumbest storyline going.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Anonymous: Not only is everything in Salem right next to everything else, SALEM is close to everywhere in the world!!

Residents can get from Salem to the Carribean, to Florida, to France, to Canada, to the mountains, to the Great Lakes/ocean and now, apparently, to the South Pacific within 5-10 minutes!

Perhaps, this weekend's Memory Lane will feature that golden olde - Prevuze reveal of where, in the US, Salem actually resides!!??

Funny, funny Prevuze today. Almost spit on MY computer keys at the Stephanie splat, Lucas getting fired once EJ comes back from the dead, and the new definition of DWI.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Finding the bad guys is what I do. Capturing them is another thing." And, may I add, "Finding enough actual evidence to put them away is something else entirely." HAHAHAHA

Great Prevuze today! Is it Friday yet?

7:23 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

made me spit coffee on the keys.

That's what we live for.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

As near as anyone can tell, Salem is in Illinois.
Now there IS a Salem IL, (I live in Il so I know) it's right outside St. Louis on Interstate 57.
It has all the things Salem should have, airport, access to large cities, woods, snow, etc.
http://www.google.com/maps?q=Salem,+IL,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Beth's Day's Page reports, although there are many theories about it's location, the overwhelming majority of evidence suggests IL is correct.

http://www.bethsdayspage.com/days/questions2.html

7:46 AM  
Blogger Bulldog said...

Yeah, Anon, I'm afraid you've fallen into the same trap most of us DOOL watchers have and that's trying to apply logic to any of it. HA

And not only is Salem close to anywhere, we've pretty much decided they have a Star Trek transporter that - when the storyline requires it - allows them to transport anywhere in the world in just minutes.

I LOL over Jimmy Neutron, altho I'm probably the only nerd who wasn't familiar with the character. But the picture of his hair and the comparison to the brat's is priceless. I also loved Claire handing Philip a crowbar.

Excellent Prevuze today, thanks! :D

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The perfect opportunity for Sami to go ahead and tell Lucas about the burning cabin incident and she blows it. Guess she likes having stuff hanging over her head that EJ can threaten her with.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess they're setting Sami up to be the new Marlena - having a DiMera obsessed with her her entire life...

7:55 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

OK so if Sami and Lucas are the new Marlena and John/Roman (pick one) - does that mean Chelsea is the new Sami? Will she go back and forth between Nick and Max?

They should just let us write the show for a week.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im new at this---BUT Phillip wants to be a dad again......what about the baby that mimi's mom was paying for- shouldnt that baby have been born by now?? as much as the girl wanted the baby- she knew the paternity of it with mimis mom in jail, ........

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing about Mimi's baby. Where the heck is it???

Also, didn't Belle and her "cold, dead hands" sound an awful lot like Charlton Heston and the NRA?? I'd love to see a picture of Belle with his face tacked on!!

Foo

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister and I were talking about how corny the DAYS writers are being. We think the next crazy plot is that Sami is going to be pregnant with TWO babies. One is Lucas’s and the other is EJ’s. The good and evil fraternal twins, LOL. It can’t be any sappier than its getting now!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick correction. In the previews for tomorrow, Adrienne actually says "You'd just kill him. Just like that."

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a great idea. Will learns about hematology, then sneaks in and switches the blood tests if it's EJ's baby, so that he can keep their family together.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea said what we've all been thinking: "You're like a pop up from hell" LOL

The DWI picture could very easily be Nick - "driving with idiots".

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I LOVE the comments 'made by Claire'. I always laugh out loud trying to picture Claire saying those things!!!!!
Here we go again with Nick lying to Chelsea!!!!! Maybe he's a compulsive liar and doesn't know it???? Maybe that's his 'dark side'. He'll turn out to be the next 'Salem Slasher'!LOL! Or he could always team up with Willow and they could be 'partnhers in crime'...
One final thought... The next trip I take I want to use the 'John Black-mobile'... a vehicle soooo high tech you can board it and within a same verbal conversation you are anywhere in the world - no matter how far...Zooooooom! LOL!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs